Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? (19281 Views)

A Thread For Nairalanders Born On October 1st / How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? / How Would You Celebrate Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Lawalkay(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2014
It's my wedding anniversary.

1 Like

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Mamaflex(f): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2014
Its gonna be great because it's my first sons' birthday.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2014
SmellMyFart: And if I may ask- What's there to celebrate?

The abduction in Chibok?
The Ebola scare?
The money laundering? And
et cetera.

There's absolutely nothing there to celebrate.
Just being appreciative to God for keeping us alive is okay. As for Nigeria, I'll keep SMH.
av heard dis lines bfor....all ye haters of naija...bring new lines...nonsenx and ingredient !!!...i will advice u to pack out of naija on oct 1st...cos dem never see u once...
@ op
dat day...i will kill fowl...cook fried rice...and share with my neighbours to celebrate....e no eazy...we still de go even up on all d trouble...WE STILL STAY STRONG!! I LOVE NIGERIA...MY FATHERS LAND!!!...AND AM BLACK!!!!AM MADE OF MORE...BLACK IS AN ATTITUDE...BLACK IS ......NIGERIA!!!!!...

1 Like

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by ifyalways(f): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2014
In cape coast, with my boys. Eating konkote and palaver sauce. cheesy
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Horlawoomey(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Philadelphia:

You don't just say it. You live it. Why not join us today @

Lwkmd...... I be prospective corper, I go like join the group come November.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2014
stay at home, smoke my weed, and finish my remaining Vaseline..

1 Like

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Navalsadiq(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Its not worth celebrating
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Daareal: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2014
kazmanbanjoko: By being alone, datz what independence is all about
yu are ryt[color=#990000][/color]
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by timilehing(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2014
in the absence of light, 'em gonna sleep like there's no tomorrow
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by keandre: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2014
timilehing: in the absence of light, 'em gonna sleep like there's no tomorrow

Ehyaa light dey waste here oooo
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by obainojazz(m): 11:06am On Sep 30, 2014
Ebubest: u wan cry?
dead
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by mabeni(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2014
There's no much to celebrate tho, bt if i see 1-2 Apako knack, e don do me.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by MultiTexter: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2014
I believe its tomorrow Oct 1st will be a time to reflect and to be thankful to God for holding this nation together. Of-course we are obviously doing democracy rightly with all the present bad happenings. But we all have to stand up and make up our minds to take responsibility for our dear country no matter the cost and at any level. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by smatadex(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2014
With my gf wey I don c for more than 2 month.

1 Like

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
It is like a break from the numerous exams ive been writing. I'll just rest at home and do more reading sad
until maybe something new comes up cheesy
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hmmm i don dey suspect you oh grin grin grin What are your intentions angry angry

You know na. He was planning to watch blue film grin

1 Like

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by justi4jesu(f): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2014
MissMeiya:

You know na. He was planning to watch blue film grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Peaceuntou: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Happy celebration..........................................
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Independent is such a strange word to use to describe almost any country in Africa.... i will spend the day by singing the national anthem as i always do first thing after my prayers and then continue the day in solemn reflection on the life of a wayward child... the giant who still soils itself. then maybe some partying later :p

1 Like

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by cococandy(f): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Will spend it beautifying myself and primping up at the hair salon and beauty parlor.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Antell95(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Don't know
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2014
I will take out time to pray for Nigeria... Watch AIT or channels... Hopefully our soldiers will match...i love to watch it. ... And I look forward to getting my free rhapsody.. Daz all.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by emmygzy(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2014
By praying for nigeria to split without bloodshed, because its long overdue. If we remain Nigeria, we will never develop. Split, split, split. Bleep the name Nigeria.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by olamide1100(m): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2014
Omo I deyy go cinemas I wan go watch October 1 .......Make una come iiiooo
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Gooci(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by EMERIT2US(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
simon3603: I'll celebrate it by mourning our missing girls, by mourning the departed innocent souls killed by Nigeria's insurgency.
I'll also mourn the unemployed and all the ones that are yet to be admitted.
Nevertheless, God is in control.
One day, I'll celebrate Nigeria's bitterness.
fixed
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by stinggy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
missbronze: Will go to work.

Work.!
work!!
Work!!!!
Even me. So sad cry
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by princebergz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
mickyarams: There is nothing to celebrate in this useless country.

the U - word is heavy dude... I thought it describes only constipated r*tards like urs truly... but then that's none of my business...
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
olamide1100: Omo I deyy go cinemas I wan go watch October 1 .......Make una come iiiooo
I wana see d Movie too... D advert dey mk sense....
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by mickyarams: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
princebergz:

the U - word is heavy dude... I thought it describes only constipated r*tards like urs truly... but then that's none of my business...
It seems you were conceived on a motorway cause that's where most accidents happen. Silly 4cktard!
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by EMERIT2US(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
ElPhenomenal: pray more for the country
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by modestdude(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Going to Kada Cinema Benin to see the blockbuster movie 'OCTOBER 1' from Kunle Afolayan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding / Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party / Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.