Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home (25511 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / Bolivia Cancels Friendly Match With Nigeria Over Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by IAMBREEZY: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2014
oliverscurd419: Watching Football with our wives can be very annoying, frustrating and stressful.

The example below is typical (I pity the guy no b small):

Wife: Dipo, who's that guy. Is that Chris Brown?

Husband: Chris bawo, no na. that's Theo Walcott!!!

Wife: Hey! Oh he looks like Chris ni....What's that yellow card for?

Husband: Its a warning to a player; and red means the player must stop playing and leave the pitch.
Wife: Ohhh! It's something similar to a traffic light: Yellow - warning, Red - Stop.

Husband: Yeah yeah sure.. You are right.!!

Wife: What about the green card?

Husband: Ohhh! there's nothing like that in football.

Wife: Which teams are these?

Husband: Which kind wahala be this na!! God! It's Arsenal and Chelsea. What again!

Wife: Ok ok ok! What colour is Arsenal putting on?

Husband: No be red jersey be that?

Wife: Ok..which team is putting on blue?

Husband: (upset)...Omg, Haba, Wetin na. Don't you know its Chelsea?

Wife: Enhe? Wow! I want Arsenal to win the world cup.

Husband: (depressed, and nod his head in pity) ohk, me too.....

Wife: Take am easy na! Please who's that old man?

Husband: Hmmm... that's Arsenal's coach, Arsene Wenger

Wife:Oooh Ok..... I understand now. Sooo that means the other coach is Chelsea Wenger?

Husband: Wo, arabirin free me jare!! (Changes Super Sport Channel to African Magic).
true! That's why i don't watch football with women,they can really fustrate a nigga with their silly questions especially jamaican girls,damn terrible! gringrin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by clemz88(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2014
oliverscurd419: Watching Football with our wives can be very annoying, frustrating and stressful.

The example below is typical (I pity the guy no b small):

Wife: Dipo, who's that guy. Is that Chris Brown?

Husband: Chris bawo, no na. that's Theo Walcott!!!

Wife: Hey! Oh he looks like Chris ni....What's that yellow card for?

Husband: Its a warning to a player; and red means the player must stop playing and leave the pitch.
Wife: Ohhh! It's something similar to a traffic light: Yellow - warning, Red - Stop.

Husband: Yeah yeah sure.. You are right.!!

Wife: What about the green card?

Husband: Ohhh! there's nothing like that in football.

Wife: Which teams are these?

Husband: Which kind wahala be this na!! God! It's Arsenal and Chelsea. What again!

Wife: Ok ok ok! What colour is Arsenal putting on?

Husband: No be red jersey be that?

Wife: Ok..which team is putting on blue?

Husband: (upset)...Omg, Haba, Wetin na. Don't you know its Chelsea?

Wife: Enhe? Wow! I want Arsenal to win the world cup.

Husband: (depressed, and nod his head in pity) ohk, me too.....

Wife: Take am easy na! Please who's that old man?

Husband: Hmmm... that's Arsenal's coach, Arsene Wenger

Wife:Oooh Ok..... I understand now. Sooo that means the other coach is Chelsea Wenger?

Husband: Wo, arabirin free me jare!! (Changes Super Sport Channel to African Magic).
hahahahah.I laugh in parables .u got me cracking my ribs
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by clemz88(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Not married though .but its so annoying when they start asking silly question. My sisters n mum does that alot
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by wiringdpt(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2014
How in hell did this make fp?
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by OLEBRUKU(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2014
Sounds like a conversation between MAMA P and Oga Jona2015...grin grin grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Skimpledawg(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2014
SmellMyFart: Still funny. Though I first read this 10yrs ago
God bless yu man!!! Men bn stealing oda peeps post on social media since 1900 undecided
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by esoboy875(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2014
I didn't c anytin in d woman askin questions after all she is d man wife. For me I wil lyk it because it wil mak me to keep on seeing her beautiful nd sexy mouth dancing.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2014
JUST PASSING BY.......
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by purplekayc(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: Very true actually
some wives or babes actually understand football.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by eneekle: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2014
For you to assume wives generally are clueless regarding football is based on no fact. I'm sure you have several male friends who have no interest whatsoever regarding football. Will it now be right to share the joke with the roles reversed for both the husband and wife?
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Enoquin(f): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
I watch football, I think many women don't watch because of how the men guarded and regarded the sport. My Gem is Ass-nal, I am United. You need to hear how I taunt his team grin. Lord, have mercy.
I remembered when they were about to get Ozil. I no hear word. Faked indifference because he didnt trust wenger to spend that money but after nko, every small thing, ozil this, ozil that till the tune changed this season cheesy
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
be wary of ur man...he is not to be trusted
kamdyjenny: No bad intensions bt d lady in question is a fool am nt a football fan yet I knw d basis in the game. it a normal tin dat is even taught back in primary schools. Lyk hw many players in a football game nd wat d cards means asking for d name of d players is ok! Am so lucky God dnt give me a football fan As a my man. d man is damn too busy for football he wld rather watch trace with me
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2014
IAMBREEZY: true! That's why i don't watch football with women,they can really fustrate a nigga with their silly questions especially jamaican girls,damn terrible! gringrin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2014
hmmmm...i see
Enoquin: I watch football, I think many women don't watch because of how the men guarded and regarded the sport. My Gem is Ass-nal, I am United. You need to hear how I taunt his team grin. Lord, have mercy.
I remembered when they were about to get Ozil. I no hear word. Faked indifference because he didnt trust wenger to spend that money but after nko, every small thing, ozil this, ozil that till the tune changed this season cheesy
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by bigtt76(f): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmm ....see wetin de make front page undecided
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by chibwike(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2014
SuPeRq: Funny tho especially arabinrin free me jare
wat does "arabinrin" mean
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by miqos02(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2014
funny
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Funny.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Orikinla(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2014
I am an Arsenal fan.
Gunners for life.
But she is not a soccer fan and so she does not watch with me and presently in another state.

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Lwkmd. I was reading this while tapping wine from the palm tree, I for fall na small thing remain. grin grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2014
rOsy247: grin
my dr i doff hat 4 u cus in all ma life i've never seen a persin wey d book space witout writing anythin.u havd learnt d art of space booking so Good dat u must have had a phd."prostrating"kabiyesi o
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2014
Odunharry:
chaii...Na my Belove club(Man u) u dy beef like that o,chaii

dnt worry,barca wont win today n i wont 4get to quote u after the match

e be lyk u lyk cute coach..
Simeone na Agbero jo..can fight anybdy

Man u fans *in jenifas voice*
*ROTFLMAO*

Leicester was tha bomb, I kept screaming and jumping and Boateng spoilt it all for chelsea too
2saturdays ago was simply like the best and to crown it all, my boys beat the hell outta getafe abi who sef
*tummy rumbling, laughter*

Natural beef for man u mehn
Muchechechehechecheche
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by destante(f): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2014
hehe you won't blame us .
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2014
who should we then blame??
destante: hehe you won't blame us .
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2014
dunno what u talking about oooo...which Boateng are referring to?
dytbabe:

Man u fans *in jenifas voice*
*ROTFLMAO*

Leicester was tha bomb, I kept screaming and jumping and Boateng spoilt it all for chelsea too
2saturdays ago was simply like the best and to crown it all, my boys beat the hell outta getafe abi who sef
*tummy rumbling, laughter*

Natural beef for man u mehn
Muchechechehechecheche
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by zinny01: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Lolz....So wat r u pple tring to say that we ladies don't knw any thing abt football or what una no serious
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2014
iammo6: dunno what u talking about oooo...which Boateng are referring to?

Rolls eyes
Man city na

*picks phone to call hubby, askin who scored for man city against chelsea*
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2014
chai!!! now i think u are the person the OP was talking about
dytbabe:

Rolls eyes
Man city na

*picks phone to call hubby, askin who scored for man city against chelsea*

1 Like

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by destante(f): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2014
iammo6: who should we then blame??
dunno sha.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2014
i been wondering what u ladies watch when you dont watch futbol
destante: dunno sha.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2014
iammo6: chai!!! now i think u are the person the OP was talking about

Sorry
I meant lampard
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin

My crush for boateng na him cause am ooo

Its enuf o, dunno why y'all laughin now
Frowns
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin grin you must be a lover BBA...shey
dytbabe:

Sorry
I meant lampard
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin

My crush for boateng na him cause am ooo

Its enuf o, dunno why y'all laughin now
Frowns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid / Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos / "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.