Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,683 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home (25359 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / Bolivia Cancels Friendly Match With Nigeria Over Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
sameer1212: i am good jst dat* missing tinz on ponit* cry
shocked shocked sad sad
Like?
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by sambayoor(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
;DLol funny indeed[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Blueeyedboi: ...Lolzzz....might not be as rich as adenuga or dangote just yet but trust me I'll give you the time of your life cos you're my kind of girl..all you need do is say YES..... smiley

U are not as rich as I want
So I say NO
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
elnino3:

Was Theo Walcott playing professional football for Arsenal 10yrs ago?
Uncle u can lie o.
I was being hyperbolical dude grin.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by mikepeace(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
The solution to this is for you to just get extra view in your bedroom and tell your wife that the bedroom tv and the remote belongs to her, while the sitting room tv and the remote belongs to you, don't fail to make it clear who the sitting room tv belongs to, otherwise you may get home when Champions league is a minute to kick off, and see your wife watching TELEMUNDO in the sitting room, and if you try to change the channel she will ask you to go to the bedroom cos she don't want to miss this part, and as we all know the sitting room tv is always the bigger screen, and more interesting to watch football on.

Try this method and thank me later,

Talking from experience.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Blueeyedboi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:
U are not as rich as I want
So I say NO
......owkies embarassed
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
glitest:
shocked shocked sad sad
Like?
missing u offcouse undecided
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Blueeyedboi: ....Now this is some dude with serious football knowledge...yeah I go with you on dat one....mata is better in the number ten role than rooney...I personally feel rooney is overrated en everton's game'll prove me right if the manager plays mata in that role..one love to u too...*chops knuckle.. cheesy cheesy
tnks, my pleasure.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Blueeyedboi: ......owkies embarassed

Take bucket
I need fluid
grin grin grin grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by promire2004(f): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lol. Interesting topic, funny thread. But come to think of it, the silly questions Is partly what u miss about wifey when she is not around. We ladies ask very naughty questions during football matches though.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by JohnEazy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dey say jokes r nt 4nny d 2nd time, bt i've read dis joke many times on facebuk and many other blogs yet IT'S STIL FUNNY
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Dahmum(f): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin ;DSoo fuNny.so na like dis e dey always be while M♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨͡ hubby is watchin ball and am there(i must ask questions shaaa ni).

#Association øƒ wify for Nigeria dey say, "we r so sorry ooo".
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by honeric01(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
I don't entertain silly questions, i give them silly answers in return. wink

Imagine myself and my brother who's suppose to know a bit about football, watching the same football match with me, we started watching at the same time and the score, name of clubs playing and LIVE boldly shown on the screen. grin

This end still went ahead to ask if the match was live and who was leading. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed

I just kept quiet and didn't even do as if i heard, when he kept asking the same question, i pointed to the screen and asked him if the screen was too dark for him or if he was backing the screen. angry

If you want to get the lecture of your life, ask me silly questions! angry
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
sameer1212: missing u offcouse undecided
#Raises left eyebrows#
Really?..Aww! grin grin grin grin...So sweet of you...Missing you too grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
glitest:
#Raises left eyebrows#
Really?..Aww! grin grin grin grin...So sweet of you...Missing you too grin
ok tnks...
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
sameer1212: ok tnks...
You're very much welcome
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by jdilight(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
stevolinkon40: Bidding starts from $6.99.....highest bidder gets this space.. bidding ends 13.00

$10
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by tomiobj(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
oliverscurd419: W: Magic).
@ least it's better than having your wife. Call you to do something when it is not half time
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Blueeyedboi(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:
Take bucket
I need fluid
grin grin grin grin
.....you need fluid!!!!!!! shocked.......now I'm beginning to suspect you cos only a vampire says that...
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by stevolinkon40: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
jdilight:

$10
sowie...bidding ended @13.00....sold for$14.72 you will notice advert on the front page soonn grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by jdilight(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin
stevolinkon40: sowie...bidding ended @13.00....sold for$14.72 you will notice advert on the front page soonn grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
honeric01: I don't entertain silly questions, i give them silly answers in return. wink
Imagine myself and my brother who's suppose to know a bit about football, watching the same football match with me, we started watching at the same time and the score, name of clubs playing and LIVE boldly shown on the screen. grin
This end still went ahead to ask if the match was live and who was leading. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed
I just kept quiet and didn't even do as if i heard, when he kept asking the same question, i pointed to the screen and asked him if the screen was too dark for him or if he was backing the screen. angry
If you want to get the lecture of your life, ask me silly questions! angry

Ahn ahn
Everyth abt u is aggressive
Hian
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by honeric01(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:

Ahn ahn
Everyth abt u is aggressive
Hian

How did you arrive at this? you must be an X-ray machine.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by rOsy247(f): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Razi1: my dr i doff hat 4 u cus in all ma life i've never seen a persin wey d book space witout writing anythin.u havd learnt d art of space booking so Good dat u must have had a phd."prostrating"kabiyesi o
funny undecided
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
honeric01:

How did you arrive at this? you must be an X-ray machine.

Yes
I can read it thru u
Loool
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by honeric01(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:

Yes
I can read it thru u
Loool

Well i can be very funny sometimes, but get extremely serious and mean when faced with stupidity/silliness.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
honeric01:

Well i can be very funny sometimes, but get extremely serious and mean when faced with stupidity/silliness.

So ^ mean or serious?
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by honeric01(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:

So ^ mean or serious?

I can be both sometimes.. when i am serious, i become very blunt and people take my being blunt to being mean.

I can tell you raw fact that'll make you cry and at the same time i can tell you things that will keep you shining your teeth even while sleeping.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
honeric01:

I can be both sometimes.. when i am serious, i become very blunt and people take my being blunt to being mean.

I can tell you raw fact that'll make you cry and at the same time i can tell you things that will keep you shining your teeth even while sleeping.

I don't understnad u grumpy man
Shift abeg
Match don start
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
cheesy grin
lol another reason. To have 2 TV lmbo cool
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by honeric01(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:

I don't understnad u grumpy man
Shift abeg
Match don start

Pardon?
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Geeman74(m): 2:38am On Oct 01, 2014
I read this around 2am and Laughed so loud that my wife had to comment grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man United's £989m Squad Is The Most Expensive In The WORLD / Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release / Ogenyi Onazi Pictured On Hospital Bed, Undergoes Successful Surgery In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.