Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home (25356 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / Bolivia Cancels Friendly Match With Nigeria Over Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by timilehing(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2014
watching football games with your wife will be frustrating except she's a football fan
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2014
iammo6: grin grin grin you must be a lover BBA...shey

BBA ko
Project frame ni

Go jor
I love football jor
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....i get where u are coming from. You mean, you like their muscles, the way their thing dangle inbtw their legs..huh wink
dytbabe:

BBA ko
Project frame ni

Go jor
I love football jor
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2014
iammo6: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....i get where u are coming from. You mean, you like their muscles, the way their thing dangle inbtw their legs..huh wink

Who has time to look at those
Footy is fun
I might not know names, fouls, corners et all
Bt I sure know what a good football is
Hisses
Pls face front
*moju*
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by destante(f): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2014
iammo6: i been wondering what u ladies watch when you dont watch futbol
different strokes for different folks. For me, fashion, music , fashion and more fashion
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2014
boring stuffs!!
destante: different strokes for different folks. For me, fashion, music , fashion and more fashion
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2014
lemme see a pic of u
dytbabe:

Who has time to look at those
Footy is fun
I might not know names, fouls, corners et all
Bt I sure know what a good football is
Hisses
Pls face front
*moju*
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2014
iammo6: lemme see a pic of u

I masculine
Got the 6packs u don't have
Muscles everywhere
Yam leg
Athlete build abi wetin dem call am
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by destante(f): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2014
iammo6: boring stuffs!!
okies smiley
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by msmon(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2014
C9C00CC6200C40EFA344B7C6E6422F12.jpeg
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2014
shey na wetin me ask u be dat niii?...how many times have u written JAMB?? dont lie cos all liars shall go to hell fire
dytbabe:

I masculine
Got the 6packs u don't have
Muscles everywhere
Yam leg
Athlete build abi wetin dem call am
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by msmon(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2014
oliverscurd419: Watching Football with our wives can be very annoying, frustrating and stressful.

The example below is typical (I pity the guy no b small):

Wife: Dipo, who's that guy. Is that Chris Brown?

Husband: Chris bawo, no na. that's Theo Walcott!!!

Wife: Hey! Oh he looks like Chris ni....What's that yellow card for?

Husband: Its a warning to a player; and red means the player must stop playing and leave the pitch.
Wife: Ohhh! It's something similar to a traffic light: Yellow - warning, Red - Stop.

Husband: Yeah yeah sure.. You are right.!!

Wife: What about the green card?

Husband: Ohhh! there's nothing like that in football.

Wife: Which teams are these?

Husband: Which kind wahala be this na!! God! It's Arsenal and Chelsea. What again!

Wife: Ok ok ok! What colour is Arsenal putting on?

Husband: No be red jersey be that?

Wife: Ok..which team is putting on blue?

Husband: (upset)...Omg, Haba, Wetin na. Don't you know its Chelsea?

Wife: Enhe? Wow! I want Arsenal to win the world cup.

Husband: (depressed, and nod his head in pity) ohk, me too.....

Wife: Take am easy na! Please who's that old man?

Husband: Hmmm... that's Arsenal's coach, Arsene Wenger

Wife:Oooh Ok..... I understand now. Sooo that means the other coach is Chelsea Wenger?

Husband: Wo, arabirin free me jare!! (Changes Super Sport Channel to African Magic).

I wander if the moderator read the content of this thread before placing it on FP, this is a mere joke that shoudnt be on sport board. Nairaland sha!
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by pro2010: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2014
Enoquin: I watch football, I think many women don't watch because of how the men guarded and regarded the sport. My Gem is Ass-nal, I am United. You need to hear how I taunt his team grin. Lord, have mercy.
I remembered when they were about to get Ozil. I no hear word. Faked indifference because he didnt trust wenger to spend that money but after nko, every small thing, ozil this, ozil that till the tune changed this season cheesy

Yeah real chicks dont date Arsenal fans, they marry them! So are you real?
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by mayorsho89(m): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2014
ggrin: cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringrin

crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

The result of unemployment...
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2014
iammo6: shey na wetin me ask u be dat niii?...how many times have u written JAMB?? dont lie cos all liars shall go to hell fire

Ask?
Was that a question?
Don't derail
Go get ready for tonights champions league
Bai bia
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2014
most definitely....
dytbabe:

Ask?
Was that a question?
Don't derail
Go get ready for tonights champions league
Bai bia
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2014
bad guy grin grin grin
mayorsho89:

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by elnino3(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2014
SmellMyFart: Still funny. Though I first read this 10yrs ago

Was Theo Walcott playing professional football for Arsenal 10yrs ago?
Uncle u can lie o.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2014
what is this one writing now sef
msmon: C9C00CC6200C40EFA344B7C6E6422F12.jpeg
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:

Number 1 ever
We rule spain grin grin
Haters goan die

Bt smtyms these boys jst ruins ones mood, I don't like to watch my match, jst scores cheesy cheesy

I love to see either chelsea or Man u thrashed, its so much fun, I get all smiling and jumpy cheesy grin grin

Anyday, anytime, gimme Barca
Athletico too cos of diego simeone, bobo yen hawt
Bayern, pep *kisses*
....Wow babygirl you made my day....I like ladies like you......never a dull weekend....your hubby is one lucky dude...I'm a man utd fan though.. embarassed
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Blueeyedboi: .......I'm a man utd fan though.. embarassed

Laughing like an over excited india lady
Clapppin hands and closing eye pointing fingers

Kuchechechechechecheche
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2014
oliverscurd419: Watching Football with our wives can be very annoying, frustrating and stressful.

The example below is typical (I pity the guy no b small):

Wife: Dipo, who's that guy. Is that Chris Brown?

Husband: Chris bawo, no na. that's Theo Walcott!!!

Wife: Hey! Oh he looks like Chris ni....What's that yellow card for?

Husband: Its a warning to a player; and red means the player must stop playing and leave the pitch.
Wife: Ohhh! It's something similar to a traffic light: Yellow - warning, Red - Stop.

Husband: Yeah yeah sure.. You are right.!!

Wife: What about the green card?

Husband: Ohhh! there's nothing like that in football.

Wife: Which teams are these?

Husband: Which kind wahala be this na!! God! It's Arsenal and Chelsea. What again!

Wife: Ok ok ok! What colour is Arsenal putting on?

Husband: No be red jersey be that?

Wife: Ok..which team is putting on blue?

Husband: (upset)...Omg, Haba, Wetin na. Don't you know its Chelsea?

Wife: Enhe? Wow! I want Arsenal to win the world cup.

Husband: (depressed, and nod his head in pity) ohk, me too.....

Wife: Take am easy na! Please who's that old man?

Husband: Hmmm... that's Arsenal's coach, Arsene Wenger

Wife:Oooh Ok..... I understand now. Sooo that means the other coach is Chelsea Wenger?

Husband: Wo, arabirin free me jare!! (Changes Super Sport Channel to African Magic).
OMG!!cheesycheesy women, interesting set of peoplegringrin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2014
mayorsho89:

Not true sir- all work no play makes jerk a johnbullsmiley Why do u think world leaders n billionaires attend comedy shows They want to forget their numerous troubles/tasks/thinking/etc
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:

Laughing like an over excited india lady
Clapppin hands and closing eye pointing fingers

Kuchechechechechecheche
....this is so uncool....one moment I thought I saw a lady that made my day, the next moment I got a harsh reality check...I give up!!!... embarassed embarassed
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by fairheven: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2014
The one that Annoy me the most...my GF wud ask(especially wen my team is losing)..she be like..how can "22-grown-up men be running around like headless-chickens"* wat I will give u Van Persie-flying head-butt grin grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by ggrin(f): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2014
mayorsho89:

undecided
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by prowlG: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Blueeyedboi: ....this is so uncool....one moment I thought I saw a lady that made my day, the next moment I got a harsh reality check...I give up!!!... embarassed embarassed

Am sorry bro
Jst the excitement u are a manure fan ni
*handshake?
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by badolina7(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Lolss...so funny o
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:
Am sorry bro
Jst the excitement u are a manure fan ni
*handshake?
....ok fine bring it on...I don't usually do this with a lady but calling my beloved club MANURE is way over the top....no handshakes till you take it back en apologise to a 3-time european champion..
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by treasuremi1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
But I've got a male friend who claims football is not his thing. I pity the guy because he is missing a lot. It's even awkward for a guy not to like football, it's still permissible for women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man United's £989m Squad Is The Most Expensive In The WORLD / Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release / 2018 World Cup: Rohr Warns Girls Not To Visit Super Eagles Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.