Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home (25347 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / Bolivia Cancels Friendly Match With Nigeria Over Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Smartjeezy(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Lol
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by datguru: 8:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by MARKone(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by yinparc: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2014
Old skul. But still funy
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by rawpadgin(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2014
no one should blame the wife for that arsene wenger stuff
i actually thought he was the owner of arsenal fc gringrin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by majamajic(m): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2014
That Ronaldo celebration against At Madrid CL final /14. U wish she is not looking at the telly grin grin grin.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Iamfrank(m): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2014
My gf also did that to me while watching chelsea vs schalke.......... Dey showed mourinho sh wz askin , is dat arsenal coach?.........
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by folahann(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2014
It was funny the first 17 times I saw this joke
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by sarutobie(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2014
funny....even my mum of over 60 knows most of the arsenal, chelsea and manu players..she isnt ignorant of other clubs too..
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by oathman(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2014
LWKMD grin grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by tundeayo2020: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2014
boring madness around the pitch .....hmm me likey
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2014
No bad intensions bt d lady in question is a fool am nt a football fan yet I knw d basis in the game. it a normal tin dat is even taught back in primary schools. Lyk hw many players in a football game nd wat d cards means asking for d name of d players is ok! Am so lucky God dnt give me a football fan As a my man. d man is damn too busy for football he wld rather watch trace with me

1 Like

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by KELVINXY: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2014
No matter how annoying it might get,its every sportsman's dream to have a wife or a girlfriend that is interested in football or anything sports even if its a little...........the most annoying types are the ones that comes in the middle of LEAGUE FINALs and ask you to put NOLLYWOOD channel. angry that gets on my nerves like!angry
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Akalia(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2014
oliverscurd419: Watching Football with our wives can be very annoying, frustrating and stressful.

The example below is typical (I pity the guy no b small):

Wife: Dipo, who's that guy. Is that Chris Brown?

Husband: Chris bawo, no na. that's Theo Walcott!!!

Wife: Hey! Oh he looks like Chris ni....What's that yellow card for?

Husband: Its a warning to a player; and red means the player must stop playing and leave the pitch.
Wife: Ohhh! It's something similar to a traffic light: Yellow - warning, Red - Stop.

Husband: Yeah yeah sure.. You are right.!!

Wife: What about the green card?

Husband: Ohhh! there's nothing like that in football.

Wife: Which teams are these?

Husband: Which kind wahala be this na!! God! It's Arsenal and Chelsea. What again!

Wife: Ok ok ok! What colour is Arsenal putting on?

Husband: No be red jersey be that?

Wife: Ok..which team is putting on blue?

Husband: (upset)...Omg, Haba, Wetin na. Don't you know its Chelsea?

Wife: Enhe? Wow! I want Arsenal to win the world cup.

Husband: (depressed, and nod his head in pity) ohk, me too.....

Wife: Take am easy na! Please who's that old man?

Husband: Hmmm... that's Arsenal's coach, Arsene Wenger

Wife:Oooh Ok..... I understand now. Sooo that means the other coach is Chelsea Wenger?

Husband: Wo, arabirin free me jare!! (Changes Super Sport Channel to African Magic).
this gat me cracking, LMAOF, especially d part that says 'that's Arsenal coach, Arsene wenger' and 'I understand now. Soo that means the other coach is chesea wenger'
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by roufy235(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2014
hmm

1 Like

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by ElFenomeno1: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2014
My wife knows the game. Its smooth sailing when we both watch a game or more.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by kilokeys(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2014
i am male
i dont watch football grin

girls love me
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by MissBoss01(f): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2014
I enjoy watching wit my man........ grin. Especally if na chelsea dey play...... I Can be a witch!!!!!!!!!! embarassed
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by nikkflexible(f): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2014
cheesy
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2014
No topic for dis forum again abi, I tik dis topic has been discuss here b4.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2014
No topic for dis forum again abi, I tik dis topic has been discuss here b4 nw.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by REVAMPINTERIOR: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2014
Still funny
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2014
Forget. Some wives about futbol wella these days o

But seriously. This post isn't new. I've read it some long time ago on this NL FP
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2014
Me: yes footy time
Hubby: looks at me and takes the remote
Me: arsenal ati taniyen
Hubby: shey ori oruko ni
Me: asks him again
Hubby: with a bit agression spurs
Me: spurs, grabs remote frm him, yes totteham
Hubby: hisses
Me: boring match bt I want spurs to win
Hubby: raises eyebrow
Me: spurs scores, goal, screaming
Son: goalllllllll
Hubby: will u both keep quiet, why disturbing
Me: laughing
Son: laughing
Hubby:murmuring, arsenal can like to spoil mood
Me: check what barcelona is playing na
Hubby: hisses, its 5-0
Me: shouts, yes my boys are good

Me: goal, picks phone abt to update
Hubby: offside jor
Me: ehn ehn
Hubby: goal, I said it, both team to score
Me: who scored?
Hubby: ololade
Me: shey niagerian ni, boboyen ojo naija na
Hubby: quiet
Me: o de soro na, shey naija ni
Hubby: shouts oxlade, fimile

Me: boateng niyen abi?
Hubby: am hungry, pls mk me fresh meal
Me: frowns and goes to the kitchen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Misogynist2014(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Women are like babies, if you can't caution the nuisance and trash they sometimes feed you with, it gets out of control. This same stuff is sometimes expressed by one of my sisters, she forced herself to watch that boring world cup(wanted to feel among) and fed our ears with trash e.g. Is that penalty, when its actually corner kick. Should that be freekick, when actually its visible for a blind man to see................... When it comes to useless programmes like celebrity gossips and red carpet, they actually won't let you rest.
My mom piles up all issues(personal and silly ones) till my dad returns, as if he's gonna solve it. Women are fascists, they only want you to hear and nod to things they tell you, no advice is tolerated. Therefore the next time your wife or girlfriend asks you silly questions, scold her till she reasons normally(scolding is good for you, it helps you to express your anger and frustration); not saying you should beat her cos that alone is big problem or if you are a cool guy, no matter what she asks,(if silly) agree with her(though she might later discover you are not genuine with your answer, then its right time to use your gentleman attitude to persuade her to keep shut.) It works like magic.
Don't allow women to pass their naughty issues into your brain, it might make you sick trying to think at her level, even sicker when you want to meet her emotional needs. Play safe with them, or they will make you end up in one psychiatric hospital, or even prison, when you wish to fully vent you pilled up frustration on their little heads. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Wife - Is that Arsenal and Chelsea
Guy - yes
Wife who is at home
guy Chelsea
wife who is away
guy ....who is supposed to be away ..arsenal of course
wife wats d score
Guy 0- 0
Wife so day never score
guy : switches off Tv
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by awofe20(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Lol
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Jarus(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2014
She knows only 2 players: Drogba and Mikel

She doesn't sit down to watch with me, she just watches a couple of scenes while passing through ugh the sitting room. She celebrates goals with me though.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by leshluap(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Wonder how this kidda trash post manage to the FP tho....

#NotMyBizness.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2014
SmellMyFart: Still funny. Though I first read this 10yrs ago?
av read it more than 99times and this shitttt is now making front page
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by ionsman: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2014
T4taiwo: If u are not the patience one,it will be difficult watching football match with ur spouse except she is not the lousy type, u may be hearing something like, darling why is the golekeeper flying like a bird what is he upto. But its full of fun sha.
Patience Jonathan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simy Nwankwo Equals Aiyegbeni’s Decade-old Goalscoring Record / 2018 World Cup: Rohr Warns Girls Not To Visit Super Eagles Players / Ogenyi Onazi Pictured On Hospital Bed, Undergoes Successful Surgery In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.