Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. (5937 Views)

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago / South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by tonytony208(m): 1:19am On Oct 02, 2014
Resilence:

my dear ur miseries has just began,
wat damn evidence are u blabbing about, when ur cardinals said they were pulling out of CAN cos Ayo's private jet was bought for him by d govt did dey provide any evidence, are these nt dsame conspiracies blind brainwashed catholics like u are propagating all over d media, can some1 be dis clueless Ur even asking me to provide evidence for allegation u vehemtly orchestrated, u are a sure nicompoop, and
which truth are u holding on to, oh is it d 1 ur cardinal brianwashed u wit Even ur fellow catholics in d north av denied ties wit ur so called cardinal, they are all singing d praise of Ayo,..the earlier u open ur eyes to reality the better ur chances of survival, ur fellow catholics in d north can atestify to this fact.

first off, i don't know what you mean by misery. I've never felt better and more relaxed in my life. I guess you are the one going through misery and you now "think" (like you always do) that others are sharing your misery. I'm sorry to say that you are completely alone in your misery; whatever the cause.

Secondly, i don't know where you got your lies from, but it is certain the church never left CAN for flimsy reasons; the Church is too guarded in conduct to make unproven claims. You can't understand because you are not part of us.

Thirdly, it is clear that reading and understanding are not your strong points. I also suspect your mental reasoning still belongs to the lower rung of the mental-ladder; i mean that looks like the only logical reason why you will want to turn a simple discuss to abuse and name calling. This shows many of you Pentecostals just warm benches in your churches without understanding what it means to be a Pentecostal Christian. I will leave your pastors to tutor you on that; hoping they will not be too carried away with prosperity preaching to remember salvation message.

Lastly, you should know that the Catholic Church always speaks with one voice. We are not like the so-called Pentecostals that have no singular direction. The Catholic Church is not an individual's business venture like your Pentecostal churches. As a result our voices are never divided.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Lordlexyy: 2:48am On Oct 02, 2014
tonytony208:

yeah. Oritsejafor withstood the muslims to the extent of asking xtians to fight back. Now, mr Pentecostal xtian, do you think Jesus Christ would have made the same utterances if He were CAN's president? I mean the same Jesus that said you should turn the left cheek if your enemy should slap you on the right cheek. Do you know what Archbishop Onaiyekan did when he was CAN president? He was fasting with muslims during the holy month of Ramadan in line with what apostle paul said that "i am everything to everyone THAT I MAY WIN SOME"! I suspect you have torn that part away from your bible. The only part you read now is the part where Jesus asked his disciples to buy sword; because that part sounds ok to your itching ears.
Well, it sounds ok for the cardinal to break fast with the muslims while Christians up north get attack by their muslim neighbours. Papa Ayo never advice anyone to pick up arms against his fellow muslims, but his comments many atimes is to remind the muslims that the Christians are aware of all the unprovoked killings, something none of the former CAN president ever did. Papa Ayo actual made us realise that the Christians are not cowards but patiently following and abiding by the injunction of the bible. We are not surprise at this blantant accusation against the man of God since it is clear that the muslims and catholics have always been best of friends. But, may i remind you that the emergence of Papa has greatly unite we true Christians more to realise we are never push over, an opposition and spirit the catholic CAN presidents lack and couldn't give.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Resilence(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2014
tonytony208:

first off, i don't know what you mean by misery. I've never felt better and more relaxed in my life. I guess you are the one going through misery and you now "think" (like you always do) that others are sharing your misery. I'm sorry to say that you are completely alone in your misery; whatever the cause.

Secondly, i don't know where you got your lies from, but it is certain the church never left CAN for flimsy reasons; the Church is too guarded in conduct to make unproven claims. You can't understand because you are not part of us.

Thirdly, it is clear that reading and understanding are not your strong points. I also suspect your mental reasoning still belongs to the lower rung of the mental-ladder; i mean that looks like the only logical reason why you will want to turn a simple discuss to abuse and name calling. This shows many of you Pentecostals just warm benches in your churches without understanding what it means to be a Pentecostal Christian. I will leave your pastors to tutor you on that; hoping they will not be too carried away with prosperity preaching to remember salvation message.

Lastly, you should know that the Catholic Church always speaks with one voice. We are not like the so-called Pentecostals that have no singular direction. The Catholic Church is not an individual's business venture like your Pentecostal churches. As a result our voices are never divided.

it seems all effort to awakening ur brainwashed sense of reasoning to d present day reality has been futile so far, so i wash my hands frm ur pathetic case, i wont be held responsible for ur stunted overview about the pentecostal church, atleast i tried my best puting u on d knw, u can go ahead wit ur conspiracy theories. But remember God is watching.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by jideomowunmi(f): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2014
padeolu: If Christians choose not stay out of politics, then they have nothing to complain about when the non-Christians misrule. #justsaying

Looking at d way politics is in dis our part of d country...tell me aw possibly one can successfully partake in it and still be sane...and for example, there is a saying da if there is no smoke..there won't be fire...9.3 million naira...the president of CAN....pls d case really needs to be scrutinise....
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by jideomowunmi(f): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Resilence:
are u implying that politics be left for the dirty ones?,if so, then i totally disagree, in d bible david was king, yet he was man after God's own heart, wat about solomon d wisest king ever liveth, or is it joseph, joshua and so many of them who were involved in politics and yet God called them His own,.. Even prophet Samuel in d bible was a personal adviser to King saul,.assuming samuel was in our generatn, same fate would av befall him,. We should always av at d back of our mind as christains that christ didnt die for beleivers, christ came for d dirty ones, if they are isolated, tins will get rough nt only in d country but also for christains,..POLITICIANS must nt be left isolated and christians should take it upon themselves and get involved in politics.
I wish we had christains in majority of d arms of govt, some of d problem facing this country wouldnt av come to existence, cos we would av ppl who are God fearing in these govt institutions. A word they say is enough for d wise.

All of dis people u've just mentioned were directly ordained by God....and u cannot compare the politics of then to the now..plus David, samuel, solomon and d rest were strictly called to be king..and not a priest den followed by the thrown..Elisha, Elijah and d rest were JUST priest...once u are called to be a priest..i think d post on its own is tasking as it is...and adding politics is just way too much...u can try and imagine pastor Adeboye wit d work of d whole Redeem church on his shoulders and still getting himself into politics...#justgivinganexamle#
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Trailblazer1(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2014
tonytony208:

the reason why catholics left CAN was because CAN leadership was romancing with govt at the center. When you do that, there is no way you will not compromise your stand as a true Christian. That was exactly what Okogie reiterated when he spoke about this issue the last time. I don't expect you to see things this way and i don't expect you to see anything bad in CAN romancing with politicians.
Your term 'Romancing with politicians' its too vague for easy comprehension. Please, clearly explain yourself cos the last time I checked, pastor Ayo had a wife and not a gay. How was he Romancing with politicians?
You want him to send the president away when he comes to seek spiritual counsel right? Then what makes him a spiritual father? Where is the place for spiritual counsel and guidance?
I have never seen pastor Ayo in any PDP rally, or have you?
As for your cardinals who can't stomach being under the leadership of a pentecostal due to perceived feeling of superiority, I have a lot to say about them, but in the spirit of unity, I will hold my peace.

I hereby challenge anybody to show me one place from the scriptures where his actions are contrary and I Will show you five places where they are right.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by tonytony208(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Your term 'Romancing with politicians' its too vague for easy comprehension. Please, clearly explain yourself cos the last time I checked, pastor Ayo had a wife and not a gay. How was he Romancing with politicians?
You want him to send the president away when he comes to seek spiritual counsel right? Then what makes him a spiritual father? Where is the place for spiritual counsel and guidance?
I have never seen pastor Ayo in any PDP rally, or have you?
As for your cardinals who can't stomach being under the leadership of a pentecostal due to perceived feeling of superiority, I have a lot to say about them, but in the spirit of unity, I will hold my peace.

I hereby challenge anybody to show me one place from the scriptures where his actions are contrary and I Will show you five places where they are right.

can you prove it with tenable evidence that catholic left CAN because they feel too superior to stay under leadership of Pentecostal? Is this the lies you tell one another in your supposed Spirit-led camp?

If you don't know the meaning of "romancing with politicians", then pls stay dumb and blind for the rest of your life.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by tonytony208(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2014
Resilence:

it seems all effort to awakening ur brainwashed sense of reasoning to d present day reality has been futile so far, so i wash my hands frm ur pathetic case, i wont be held responsible for ur stunted overview about the pentecostal church, atleast i tried my best puting u on d knw, u can go ahead wit ur conspiracy theories. But remember God is watching.

so, if someone doesn't agree with your point of view, then the person is brainwashed? What gives you the assurance that what you are stressing is the right thing?
There is no stunted overview about Pentecostal church. You pple are not better than catholics in any way. Yeah, some catholic priests are pedophiles, even pentecostal pastors are not different. Just yesterday, one pastor in the north was found sleeping with church member's wife. Years ago, a mountain of fire pastor in ogun state was having affairs with church members in the church he was posted to. Pastor Chris is about breaking with his wife. Pastor okotie had divorced several times already in direct disobedience to the scriptures. A pastor in RCCG impregnated church member and pastor adeboye had to force the pastor to marry the girl. My friend's brother, who is a RCCG pastor, was wrongfully and intentionally posted from osogbo to a remote village (despite the fact that it wasn't yet time for nationwide transfer in RCCG) because his area pastor wanted to bring his own friend to the osogbo parish.

God allowed protestants (pentecostals et al) to stand because the early catholic church authorities were not preaching the truth as God wanted. But now, even you the Pentecostals have deviated from the truth and your pastors now preach prosperity instead of salvation (safe for depper Christian life church and few others). You pple have become conditional Christians and the idea of "carrying your cross and following Christ" has become an archaic idea. You have destroyed God's purpose of creating the protestants. You claim to be led by the Holy Spirit, but it never shows in your conducts. Mr, you are very correct; God is watching!
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by tonytony208(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2014
Lordlexyy: Well, it sounds ok for the cardinal to break fast with the muslims while Christians up north get attack by their muslim neighbours. Papa Ayo never advice anyone to pick up arms against his fellow muslims, but his comments many atimes is to remind the muslims that the Christians are aware of all the unprovoked killings, something none of the former CAN president ever did. Papa Ayo actual made us realise that the Christians are not cowards but patiently following and abiding by the injunction of the bible. We are not surprise at this blantant accusation against the man of God since it is clear that the muslims and catholics have always been best of friends. But, may i remind you that the emergence of Papa has greatly unite we true Christians more to realise we are never push over, an opposition and spirit the catholic CAN presidents lack and couldn't give.

yeah, you "true" Christians are united. You are so true to the extent that pastor Chris has become a divorcee. Your "unity" and "trueness" to Christianity has not stopped your pastors from committing fornication and adultery all over the place. What is the purpose of your unity? Is it for earthly strength or heavenly salvation? You bunch of hypocrites! Will it interest you to know that pastor oritsejafor renting out a private jet for commercial purpose is illegal? Am sure you are too arrogant, brainwashed and blind to reason this out.

Now, mr Spirit-led, tongue-twisting Pentecostal, if Jesus is around in the flesh today, do you think he would have separated himself from Muslims? Do you think he wouldn't have eaten and drunk with them, just like the cardinal did? Don't you pple claim to be led by the Spirit of Jesus? How come your orientation is different?
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2014
tonytony208:

yeah, you "true" Christians are united. You are so true to the extent that pastor Chris has become a divorcee. Your "unity" and "trueness" to Christianity has not stopped your pastors from committing fornication and adultery all over the place. What is the purpose of your unity? Is it for earthly strength or heavenly salvation? You bunch of hypocrites! Will it interest you to know that pastor oritsejafor renting out a private jet for commercial purpose is illegal? Am sure you are too arrogant, brainwashed and blind to reason this out.

Now, mr Spirit-led, tongue-twisting Pentecostal, if Jesus is around in the flesh today, do you think he would have separated himself from Muslims? Do you think he wouldn't have eaten and drunk with them, just like the cardinal did? Don't you pple claim to be led by the Spirit of Jesus? How come your orientation is different?
am proud of you bro!you actually sure of what you are saying and ready to prove to any length
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Resilence(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
jideomowunmi:

All of dis people u've just mentioned were directly ordained by God....and u cannot compare the politics of then to the now..plus David, samuel, solomon and d rest were strictly called to be king..and not a priest den followed by the thrown..Elisha, Elijah and d rest were JUST priest...once u are called to be a priest..i think d post on its own is tasking as it is...and adding politics is just way too much...u can try and imagine pastor Adeboye wit d work of d whole Redeem church on his shoulders and still getting himself into politics...#justgivinganexamle#
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Resilence(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
jideomowunmi:

are u now implying that God does nt support d leadership of this country or you are saying God didnt ordain them?
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by padeolu: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Looking at d way politics is in dis our part of d country...tell me aw possibly one can successfully partake in it and still be sane...and for example, there is a saying da if there is no smoke..there won't be fire...9.3 million naira...the president of CAN....pls d case really needs to be scrutinise....
There are hundreds of Christians who have in one time or the other taken up the challenge to govern, be it at the local, regional and/or national level. Although vast majority of them became popular as a result of corruption cases. We just can't judge the whole lots based on the numerous cases we've seen. Definitely there are good ones, maybe I don't know any for now. But definitely, they are out there.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Resilence(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hw do u start educating an hardened-brainwashed-religeous bigot wit passion,..where do u start frm!
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by alcoholic(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Resilence: Hw do u start educating an hardened-brainwashed-religeous bigot wit passion,..where do u start frm!

very serious issue
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Resilence(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
alcoholic:

very serious issue
a very pathetic one at dat.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by alcoholic(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Resilence:
a very pathetic one at dat.
hmm, i heard father okogie released a statement callin d present CAN president names, ..hw hatred can make some1 look cheap, realy baffling.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by jideomowunmi(f): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
padeolu: There are hundreds of Christians who have in one time or the other taken up the challenge to govern, be it at the local, regional and/or national level. Although vast majority of them became popular as a result of corruption cases. We just can't judge the whole lots based on the numerous cases we've seen. Definitely there are good ones, maybe I don't know any for now. But definitely, they are out there.

Dat says it all...cos dats exactly wa av been looking for too...

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by jideomowunmi(f): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Resilence:

are u now implying that God does nt support d leadership of this country or you are saying God didnt ordain them?

If u read my words carefully enough u will notice am being careful here as to not go against d Lords anointed...(so to speak)...wa am saying is...if there is no smoke..there won't be any fire..dis case needs to be carefully treated...dats all...and let me ask u dis...av u seen d president of d can wen passing thru...?av u seen d mighty escort dat goes wit him..?Jesus only had d 12 disciples walking on d street wit him bare-footed...like I said earlier on...Christianity will always be Christianity and politics will always be politics...
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Resilence(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
jideomowunmi:

If u read my words carefully enough u will notice am being careful here as to not go against d Lords anointed...(so to speak)...wa am saying is...if there is no smoke..there won't be any fire..dis case needs to be carefully treated...dats all...and let me ask u dis...av u seen d president of d can wen passing thru...?av u seen d mighty escort dat goes wit him..?Jesus only had d 12 disciples walking on d street wit him bare-footed...like I said earlier on...Christianity will always be Christianity and politics will always be politics...

yes i av seen his convoy, wat do u expect, a man dat speaks against insurgency and islamization of d country should be a terror target, so he needs d escort, in warri he doesnt carry such kind of escort,..that shouldnt even be a matter to discuss, since u pointed dat out let me also refer u to ur pope whose convoy is larger than the convoy of two president put together, wat do av to say about that?
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Lordlexyy: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
tonytony208:

Quit being judgemental Mr tony. And i most say that the insult doesn't portray you in a good light of the faith you profess. For the record, the adultery scandal hanging on Pastor Chris was mere speculative but i will allow you to choose what to believe. However, irrespective of your obvious hatred for the pentecostals, i am not here to discuss or condemn any church, my concern is to defend Papa Ayo from any imaginary and unproven crime levelled against him by enemies both within and outside, which i view as an attack against the body Christ and to promote the very positive role he has played among northern Christians in given us a stand. This i maitained is in sharp contrast to the domicile leadership role played by his predecessors. What ever your grudges against other believes outside of the catholic doesnot change the very positive effect and contribution this present leadership has recorded thus far. Shalom.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by jideomowunmi(f): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Resilence:

yes i av seen his convoy, wat do u expect, a man dat speaks against insurgency and islamization of d country should be a terror target, so he needs d escort, in warri he doesnt carry such kind of escort,..that shouldnt even be a matter to discuss, since u pointed dat out let me also refer u to ur pope whose convoy is larger than the convoy of two president put together, wat do av to say about that?

Well...am not a catholic and av never seen a pope passing by...so I have no idea concerning dat...lolzzzzz
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Resilence(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Well...am not a catholic and av never seen a pope passing by...so I have no idea concerning dat...lolzzzzz
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Resilence(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
jideomowunmi:

am sure u dnt av an idea, dats hw u guys make conclusions on assumption grounds..,if i may ask wat denomination do u belong to?
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by alcoholic(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
jideomowunmi:

but d way in whic u av been speakin for catholics says otherwise, or ur tryin to deny ur brothers in conspiracy.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by tonytony208(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lordlexyy: Quit being judgemental Mr tony. And i most say that the insult doesn't portray you in a good light of the faith you profess. For the record, the adultery scandal hanging on Pastor Chris was mere speculative but i will allow you to choose what to believe. However, irrespective of your obvious hatred for the pentecostals, i am not here to discuss or condemn any church, my concern is to defend Papa Ayo from any imaginary and unproven crime levelled against him by enemies both within and outside, which i view as an attack against the body Christ and to promote the very positive role he has played among northern Christians in given us a stand. This i maitained is in sharp contrast to the domicile leadership role played by his predecessors. What ever your grudges against other believes outside of the catholic doesnot change the very positive effect and contribution this present leadership has recorded thus far. Shalom.

first off, pls keep your hypocritical shalom to yourself.

Secondly, don't even give me that "judgemental" crap. I suggest you give the same message to one of your rotten brothers whose monicker is "alcoholic". He had been judgemental since this discuss began to the extent of calling cardinal okogie, someone who is old enough to be his grandfather, a slowpoke. You will never see that as wrong because he is your fellow Pentecostal. One of your so-called spirit-filled brothers here commented that catholics are like muslims, but that will not look judgemental to you because it was written by a Pentecostal. But when a catholic says such, you start crying "judgemental". How does your brothers' thoughtless utterances present Pentecostal xtians in good light? in fact, his comments make me wonder if your churches teach you pple about respect for elders.

Even you, mr "judgemental" crooner, you wrote in one of your comments that catholics team up with muslims and traditionalists to criticize pastor ayo. Is that statement not judgemental? Can you now see that you've lost the moral justification to ever call anyone judgemental? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Your comment is full of HYPOCRISY! I suggest you remove the big log in your own eyes before removing the speck in mine. When catholic priests sin, you pple shout it to high heavens. But when Pentecostal pastors sin, you try to cover it up and start uttering your "thou shall not judge" nonsense. HYPOCRITES!

Thirdly
Mr. pastor ayo's defender, how will you defend the fact that the CAN president rented out his jet illegally? Or do you want to pretend you don't know that it is illegal to rent out personal jets for commercial purpose? But am sure it will not matter to you. Since it is your small god, pastor ayo, that we are talking about, he can play around with illegality and it will not matter. HYPOCRITE!

You claim onaiyekan was domicile. Were you expecting him to be arrogant and start building dividing block btw Christians and Muslims, like pastor ayo is doing? Is that what you call good leadership-a leader that makes you see the muslims as your enemies? Do you realize that many muslims are against the killings perpetrated by boko haram? Pastor ayo ignobly committed the error of linking boko haram with islam. Do you know how many xtians were arrested for working with boko haram? Many muslims were actually innocent, yet pastor ayo makes you see muslims as your enemies. I still put this question to you: If Jesus Christ is alive in the flesh today, do you think
He would have accused muslims the way pastor ayo has done or He would have eaten with them the way cardinal onaiyekan has done?
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by tonytony208(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Resilence: Hw do u start educating an hardened-brainwashed-religeous bigot wit passion,..where do u start frm!

in fact, your own blindness is monumental. Or do you want to say you don't know that pastor oritsejafor is intentionally running an illegal racket by renting out a private jet for commercial purpose? Or do you prefer to stay brainwashed, deaf and dumb because it is pastor ayo and you feel he is free to play around with illegality (sin)? Now that CAN president is playing around with sin (illegal business) does he have any moral justification to preach holiness to anyone on earth?
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by tonytony208(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Resilence:

from your comment it is clear you don't know a thing about the catholic church. It is surprising why pple who are completely ignorant start arguing on what they know nothing about.

Mr ignoramus, you know NOTHING about the catholic church or the Pope. He never goes about in convoy. The last time he was in brazil, his fellow cardinals wanted him to sit in a well protected bullet-proof limousine (the church ordered for bullet-proof limousine after Pope John Paul II was shot in 1982), but the present pope refused. Will it interest your ignorant mind to realize the pope drives himself around in Vatican City without driver and in an old 1952 car? Can your small-god, pastor ayo, that you are ready to die for here ever be that humble? Of course not.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by tonytony208(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
alcoholic:
hmm, i heard father okogie released a statement callin d present CAN president names, ..hw hatred can make some1 look cheap, realy baffling.

mr. You are mentally retarded really. So, you only "heard" but you haven't seen evidence to prove if it is true or not and you are already commenting and passing judgement. You pple are really led by the Holy Spirit indeed. Don't you claim to know the bible more than catholics? Is IThessalonians 5:21 still in your bible or you have torn it away? I suggest you leave this discuss to the true Pentecostals. Every comment you post here is giving the Pentecostal churches very bad image. With every comment you make, i wonder why your pastor has allowed your soul to stray so deeply into perdition. I guess your pastor is busy teaching you how to be arrogant and be rich that he has left the real basis of Christian tenets. Believe me, i can't read Christ in any of your comments; they are so uncultured, they are so immoral. Even a Sunday school child in the catholic church is wiser than to make such brainless and unreasonable comments. Mr, i think your case has gone beyond laying of hands; the only thing that can save your soul from hell fire now is laying of legs.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Lordlexyy: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
tonytony208:

first off, pls keep your hypocritical shalom to yourself.

Secondly, don't even give me that "judgemental" crap. I suggest you give the same message to one of your rotten brothers whose monicker is "alcoholic". He had been judgemental since this discuss began to the extent of calling cardinal okogie, someone who is old enough to be his grandfather, a slowpoke. You will never see that as wrong because he is your fellow Pentecostal. One of your so-called spirit-filled brothers here commented that catholics are like muslims, but that will not look judgemental to you because it was written by a Pentecostal. But when a catholic says such, you start crying "judgemental". How does your brothers' thoughtless utterances present Pentecostal xtians in good light? in fact, his comments make me wonder if your churches teach you pple about respect for elders.

Even you, mr "judgemental" crooner, you wrote in one of your comments that catholics team up with muslims and traditionalists to criticize pastor ayo. Is that statement not judgemental? Can you now see that you've lost the moral justification to ever call anyone judgemental? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Your comment is full of HYPOCRISY! I suggest you remove the big log in your own eyes before removing the speck in mine. When catholic priests sin, you pple shout it to high heavens. But when Pentecostal pastors sin, you try to cover it up and start uttering your "thou shall not judge" nonsense. HYPOCRITES!

Thirdly
Mr. pastor ayo's defender, how will you defend the fact that the CAN president rented out his jet illegally? Or do you want to pretend you don't know that it is illegal to rent out personal jets for commercial purpose? But am sure it will not matter to you. Since it is your small god, pastor ayo, that we are talking about, he can play around with illegality and it will not matter. HYPOCRITE!

You claim onaiyekan was domicile. Were you expecting him to be arrogant and start building dividing block btw Christians and Muslims, like pastor ayo is doing? Is that what you call good leadership-a leader that makes you see the muslims as your enemies? Do you realize that many muslims are against the killings perpetrated by boko haram? Pastor ayo ignobly committed the error of linking boko haram with islam. Do you know how many xtians were arrested for working with boko haram? Many muslims were actually innocent, yet pastor ayo makes you see muslims as your enemies. I still put this question to you: If Jesus Christ is alive in the flesh today, do you think
He would have accused muslims the way pastor ayo has done or He would have eaten with them the way cardinal onaiyekan has done?
I understand how deeply pained you feel over some personal views, but the tension flaring is clearly unnecessary. I would rather that we keep the discussion as civil as possible without resorting to personal attack. First, you must be able to prove doubt what makes it illicit for an individual to lease out his property for commercial purpose. Secondaly, to your unending question, is on record how Christ critise and condemned the pharasees who are the pro type of today's muslims and their practices which is what Papa Ayo is currently doing. Thirdly, i am finding it difficult to relate with your insinuation that Papa Ayo has divided the both religions with his resistance. My question is, were the two faiths ever in harmony? The fact he made certain remark against the incessant attack on Christians unprovoked not just the emergence of boko haram, should be commended. But insurbodinate folks like you will still find excuses to accuse him. Just the catholic, every other Christian especially in the north, had never feel more optimistic like we do now. Say what you want, one thing is certain and that is, Papa Ayo will remain CAN President until his tenure is over and also he has proven he is not a coward that will allow islamists run the affairs of this nation unchallenged.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by tonytony208(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lordlexyy: I understand how deeply pained you feel over some personal views, but the tension flaring is clearly unnecessary. I would rather that we keep the discussion as civil as possible without resorting to personal attack. First, you must be able to prove doubt what makes it illicit for an individual to lease out his property for commercial purpose. Secondaly, to your unending question, is on record how Christ critise and condemned the pharasees who are the pro type of today's muslims and their practices which is what Papa Ayo is currently doing. Thirdly, i am finding it difficult to relate with your insinuation that Papa Ayo has divided the both religions with his resistance. My question is, were the two faiths ever in harmony? The fact he made certain remark against the incessant attack on Christians unprovoked not just the emergence of boko haram, should be commended. But insurbodinate folks like you will still find excuses to accuse him. Just the catholic, every other Christian especially in the north, had never feel more optimistic like we do now. Say what you want, one thing is certain and that is, Papa Ayo will remain CAN President until his tenure is over and also he has proven he is not a coward that will allow islamists run the affairs of this nation unchallenged.

can you now see you are truly a hypocrite? I guess your churches also teach you hypocrisy aside special teachings they give you on arrogance and prosperity-by-all-means even if it means "giving unto ceaser what belongs to ceaser (bribery), just like pastor TB did.
You commented the discuss must be left civil, yet you started calling me and catholic church insubordinate. Does that sound civil to you? You are a confirmed hypocrites!

The same Christ that said "woe unto you pharisees" is the same Christ of Matthew 5:39-48. Read it up if you still fancy sensibility.

It is only a daft and backward person that will still see boko haram as a muslim thing. If you are not too blind by hypocrisy, you would have read in my comments that xtians were arrested as being members of boko haram. It is unfortunate that pastor ayo and you Pentecostals still see boko haram as islamic. This is backward thinking, no doubt.

If you are still asking for evidence whether it is illegal to rent out private jet for commercial purpose, then you have big mental problem; it is either you are backward or you are an irreparable hypocrite. Is it legal to use a private car for commercial purpose? Is there no reason why both private and commercial cars are given different colours of number plates? Like i hinted earlier, you are either backward or you are an irredeemable hypocrite.

Then you made a very foolish statement when you wrote pastor ayo will finish his tenure. Is anybody contesting anything with him? Your statement reminds me of pdp supporters crying "gej till 2015". How come you so-called Pentecostals have reduced the value of xtianity to that of dirty politics? What is now the difference btw CAN and the dirty politian on the street? Are you pple still showing forth the praise of Christ on earth or you are only showing forth your own selfish praises? Pentecostal Christianity is a big disappointment to God. He created you to correct the ills in the early catholic church, but you have all lost focus and have become dirtier than the catholic church in all ramifications.
Re: Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. by Lordlexyy: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
tonytony208:

can you now see you are truly a hypocrite? I guess your churches also teach you hypocrisy aside special teachings they give you on arrogance and prosperity-by-all-means even if it means "giving unto ceaser what belongs to ceaser (bribery), just like pastor TB did.
You commented the discuss must be left civil, yet you started calling me and catholic church insubordinate. Does that sound civil to you? You are a confirmed hypocrites!

The same Christ that said "woe unto you pharisees" is the same Christ of Matthew 5:39-48. Read it up if you still fancy sensibility.

It is only a daft and backward person that will still see boko haram as a muslim thing. If you are not too blind by hypocrisy, you would have read in my comments that xtians were arrested as being members of boko haram. It is unfortunate that pastor ayo and you Pentecostals still see boko haram as islamic. This is backward thinking, no doubt.

If you are still asking for evidence whether it is illegal to rent out private jet for commercial purpose, then you have big mental problem; it is either you are backward or you are an irreparable hypocrite. Is it legal to use a private car for commercial purpose? Is there no reason why both private and commercial cars are given different colours of number plates? Like i hinted earlier, you are either backward or you are an irredeemable hypocrite.
I won't condescend to the level of name calling. Nevertheless, I used the phrase 'insurbodination' not necessarily to malign catholics, rather to display their inability and unwillingness to be a subject of a pentecostal led CAN President. I hold no personal grudges against what you choose to believe, but your hatred for the penticostal is apparent in all your write up. You claim boko haram is not just a muslim affair, to that i don't have anything to argue about, since evidence before us shows their ideology and campaign is purely islamic. While i agree that not all muslims are in support of the jihadist, it is commendable to praise the role the CAN president had played far to urge the U.s congress to tagged a terrorist group, one of the very reason why we have received international intervention and attention against the terror group. Those are some of the pro activeness expected of a CAN President which Papa Ayo is playing. I bet you, the Catholic CAN president may certainlly have said that the haramittes are our brothers and go to sleep. You don't play brotherliness while your house burn. I will rather not talk about what traspire btw his air craft and the dollars found in it since there is no proof to link him with the alledged criminal deed, but i will remain eternally grateful for using his good office to correct the injustice done to Christians and to put a stop to whatever agenda the muslims are conceiving against us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Yoruba Group Has Congratulated Donald Trump / IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID / You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.