Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,253 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me (964 Views)

RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by paragwua: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2014
i was at a seminer on sunday and i saw this beautiful damsel stearing at me all through the meeting.. Wow the feeling was cool and my head swell... So i started making plans on how to talk to her.. So i waited till the end of the meeting... I walk to her and say hello.. She did not respond... I try to hold her by hand and she pushed me off...so i wonder why was she looking at me in the first place... I need answers pls
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by mindworx: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2014
wow, she was 'stearing' ?
Chisos
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2014
you don turn car be that
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by marieolae(f): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Hmm maybe she was nt staring at u because she liked u.
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by ERCROSS(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2014
She was stearing...
Hope she didn't brake ur arms when she pushed u away..
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by ERCROSS(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: Hmm maybe she was nt staring at u because she liked u.
Bae..
O.m.g.. shocked shocked shocked
How did u rack up doz likes on ur profile pics...
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by marieolae(f): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2014
ERCROSS:
Bae..
I don't know sad sad
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by Cikoloko(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Lol u were lucky she didn't give u a rebranding slap..your thought was based on a positive side u neva thought of d negative side lyk mayb u looked lyk d guy who raped her or d armrobber dat robbed her d oda day etc u head jes de reason say she likes you fine lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by Tallesty1(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2014
You wear monkey tie or jacket??
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by Kunleskey(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2014
Maybe u did nt stare verywell
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Op you shouldn't just give up lilke that tho.
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by 100Cents: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Please go back to school..
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by barthchuks(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
only stearing(maybe staring) at you and you are already high
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
paragwua: i was at a seminer on sunday and i saw this beautiful damsel stearing at me all through the meeting.. Wow the feeling was cool and my head swell... So i started making plans on how to talk to her.. So i waited till the end of the meeting... I walk to her and say hello.. She did not respond... I try to hold her by hand and she pushed me off...so i wonder why was she looking at me in the first place... I need answers pls

Maybe she was contemplating on;if u wer d dude dat snatched her handbag @ d bus stop grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by GoodFaith: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
paragwua: i was at a seminer on sunday and i saw this beautiful damsel stearing at me all through the meeting.. Wow the feeling was cool and my head swell... So i started making plans on how to talk to her.. So i waited till the end of the meeting... I walk to her and say hello.. She did not respond... I try to hold her by hand and she pushed me off...so i wonder why was she looking at me in the first place... I need answers pls
Because of ur big head
U was not well dressed like the other ppl
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by philantoxx(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
probably u were so odd.she had to correct u wit her eyes.
Re: I Saw Her Stearing At Me.. And I Thought She Is In Love With Me by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
ERCROSS:
Bae..

Add your own jare. You no see say the chic set small

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love? / Happy Birthay Wifey / My Love Stories, Chapter One, Verse One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.