Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous (949 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous by ogahlouiskid18(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Jealousy is an ugly emotion. It involves negative thoughts
and damaging feelings of insecurity, anxiety, fear,
resentment. It occurs when a person anticipates a loss of
something of great personal value. In the case of your
current relationship, you are the thing of great personal
value.
She doesn’t want to lose you, but shows you in all the
wrong ways.
1)It’s Impossible For A Jealous Person To change: Most
issues in a relationship can be fixed, but raging jealousy is
a hard habit to break. Often it’s because a jealous person
either refuses to change or refuses to admit they are in
the
wrong.
2) Every Fight Stems From Her Jealous Nature
3) She Doesn’t Want To Hear Your Good News
4) She Asks Loaded Questions (That Don’t Have A Correct
Answer)
5) She’s Constantly Insecure About The Relationship
6) She Demands You Cut Ties With Your Ex
7) She Monitors Your Every Online Move
She Won’t Let You Out Of Her Sight: There is an
expression which states “out of sight, out of mind”
9) She Accuses You Of Flirting With Other Women
10) You Can’t Mention Another Woman: Your girlfriend’s
jealousy makes it impossible to talk about other women in
any context. Whether it’s a female coworker, a co-ed
softball teammate or the same barista who knows exactly
how you take your coffee, utter the name of another woman
and she immediately develops an attitude.
Re: Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous by ogahlouiskid18(m): 12:18am On Jan 05, 2015
#facts

Re: Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous by goldennugget: 12:28am On Jan 05, 2015
OK, we have heard......Happy New Year everyone. May this year be a jealous-free year

http://www.tinyqualityhomes.org/tiny-house-tour-tiny-house-with-double-loft-perfect-stairs-and-lots-of-windows/
Re: Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous by whizqueen(f): 12:31am On Jan 05, 2015
Nyc one from the O.P
Re: Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 05, 2015
OK.
Re: Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 05, 2015
Oga forgeti

Jealous girlz
Rude girlz
No no no! Ur life go just dey like cossy leg.
Re: Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 05, 2015
different findings everyday...nawa for top ten lists oo
Re: Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous by alberto2k(m): 1:02am On Jan 05, 2015
Then stop making her jealous and start making other hoes jealous.. Shikenah!
Re: Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous by DONOCSO(m): 1:07am On Jan 05, 2015
Any girl with all this character is in trouble, na her go kill herself.
Re: Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous by dguyindcorner(m): 1:07am On Jan 05, 2015
I can't marry her if she's not jealous.
Re: Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous by dguyindcorner(m): 1:08am On Jan 05, 2015
DONOCSO:
Any girl with all this character is in trouble, na she go kill herself.
Re: Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous by Extom(m): 2:56am On Jan 05, 2015
If not for your laziness, this might have been a decent writeup. You only discussed the 1st and the last points, and left the others hanging. undecided
Re: Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous by Preshochyx(m): 3:37am On Jan 05, 2015
incase dis reaches fp

(1) (Reply)

60 Years Old Marries 8 Years Old Boy / My Girl, My Brother And My Mum. I'm Confused. / I Slept With Over 3000 Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.