Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan (4111 Views)

Nigeria's Goodluck Jonathan: Five Reasons Why He Lost / Boko Haram Beaten In A Month - Nigeria's Goodluck Jonathan bbc news/world / My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by BOAR: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2014
Dracula27:
It is not reasonable to isolate a sentence and try to criticize it without understanding the context in which it was used.

You will fear fear when you listen to Americans and Europeans analayse every words spoken by their leaders, the reason most of them hardly speak ex-tempore but via prepared speech or tele-prompter
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2014
Fire burn nd meteors bomb d habitat of any goat dat supports every doomed step of d clueless mofo we have as a pit leader in dis hellhole called contri....dey will blindly support Jonathan just because of 10k wey ur papa no see collect for pension...imagine a generation solidly behind an administration dat has impoverished dere mind nd hearts future inclusive...lettme ask u wat is d nigerian dream for a common nigerian...year 2023 wat shld we be xpecting frm d look of tins by dis malignant governance we re bequeathed by old fools dat his being worshiped by hungry fool hardy young jobless nigerians..very obvious is it dat dey re all acting on herd instincts...if pdp can realease a competent southerner won't dey vote for dat aspirant. So called nigerians bothere me most times wth d poverty of d mind bedevilling them....petty bandits dat wat all of u are supporting dis parasitic admin of Jonathan..nt in support of apshit either...just give me a fucking hot headed ambitious leader alexander-like leader nd I will vote him in.....attimes I wonder if wat all dis contraption needs is just a small nuking to get his acts 2geda..stupid contri
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by Tranquill: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
BOAR:
It's fair to assume the President intention with his message, however when you talk with ambiguity without clearity as a President, you create room for misinterpretation.

As a President, all words would be scrutinized for lapses.

OP, you are in order here, ignore those that comes to NL to insult and only see the forum as an avenue to vent their frustrations or insult because others are insulting.

How do you scrutinize all words for lapses. Did you ever listen to George Bush when he was president even though spoke English language from birth? Dispite his unending grammertical blunders Americans elected him for a second term because they know that leadership is not about grammer. Obama with his oratorial prowess is currently polling as the worst president since the second world war.

Most pple that make so much noise about peoples grammer are unexposed village mentality buffons. Any exposed person that has travelled to Europe, America and other advanced countries would not be so shallow minded.
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by Tranquill: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
BOAR:

You will fear fear when you listen to Americans and Europeans analayse every words spoken by their leaders, the reason most of them hardly speak ex-tempore but via prepared speech or tele-prompter

You are lying. They analyse the content of the message and not the grammer. Google George Bush and some other past US presidents and see for urself.
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by BOAR: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tranquill:

How do you scrutinize all words for lapses. Did you ever listen to George Bush when he was president even though spoke English language from birth? Dispite his unending grammertical blunders Americans elected him for a second term because they know that leadership is not about grammer. Obama with his oratorial prowess is currently polling as the worst president since the second world war.

Most pple that make so much noise about peoples grammer are unexposed village mentality buffons. Any exposed person that has travelled to Europe, America and other advanced countries would not be so shallow minded.

Get me clear, I'm not condemning his grammar here, BTW its grammar and not grammmer, despite and not dispite.

You wrote so much, saying very little.

I've never condemn the President if you take time to comphrend what I wrote.

I simply opined that he should be more clear with his words so that it won't lead to ambigiuty and misrepresentation.
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by BOAR: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tranquill:

You are lying. They analyse the content of the message and not the grammer. Google George Bush and some other past US presidents and see for urself.

Obviously you are worse grammatically speaking.
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by Tranquill: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
BOAR:

Obviously you are worse grammatically speaking.

It will help if you get more exposure so you dont come to nairaland to spill lies and expose your ignorance and stupidity
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Of course, Lagos is a Mini Naija. Omo Eko le mi oh. But Igbo boy to the core. Lasgidi made me! Lasgidi mould me! Lasgidi 4 life. Proud to be a Lag Boy.

LAGOS THE PRIDE OF NIGERIA
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by Tranquill: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
BOAR:

Get me clear, I'm not condemning his grammar here, BTW its grammar and not grammmer, despite and not dispite.

You wrote so much, saying very little.

I've never condemn the President if you take time to comphrend what I wrote.

I simply opined that he should be more clear with his words so that it won't lead to ambigiuty and misrepresentation.

Thanks for Correcting my GRAMMAR and DESPITE. You can not aprobate and reprobate. You are commending the OP for this unnecessary topic yet you claim you are not condemning the president.

BTW you should have written CONDEMNED and not CONDEMN
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by BOAR: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tranquill:

Thanks for Correcting my GRAMMAR and DESPITE. You can not aprobate and reprobate. You are commending the OP for this unnecessary topic yet you claim you are not condemning the president.

BTW you should have written CONDEMNED and not CONDEMN

Lmao!

You are not in any position in this community to correct anyone's grammar here, if at your age you still write that as grammer.

Bloody GEJ arsee licking Bantu! grin
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by BOAR: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tranquill:

It will help if you get more exposure so you dont come to nairaland to spill lies and expose your ignorance and stupidity

You are pained at your grammer! grin grin

Next time, comprehend before rushing to hit your keyboard, it will save you a whole of lot of heartache. Bantu! grin
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by Tranquill: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
BOAR:

Lmao!

You are not in any position in this community to correct anyone's grammar here, if at your age you still write that as grammer.

Bloody GEJ arsee licking Bantu! grin
Before you correct anyone next time, be sure of what you are saying as well as your spellings.

If you are pained that GEJ will be there till 2019 then take the short cut. Go hug the nearest transformer and end your miserable life OK?
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by BOAR: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tranquill:

Before you correct anyone next time, be sure of what you are saying as well as your spellings.

If you are pained that GEJ will be there till 2019 then take the short cut. Go hug the nearest transformer and end your miserable life OK?

Mr grammer. grin grin

This crossbreed is really getting worked up!

Lmaoooo, with GEJ Preidency, I'm personally doing very great and if it's for personal benefit, I will rather prefer GEJ till eternity, however I've always believed that governance is for the good of majority of the people.

If I ask this fool why he prefers GEJ, he will mention 2nd River Niger bridge and ephemeral appointments done for his people.

Dunderhead! grin grin
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by ogbronx(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
PhD holder my foot! Jonathan is a scam. Everything told about him is a lie. lecturer they say? which university? who has ever claimed he was tutored by him? His wife was his sugar mom who sponsored his half baked education. I sorry for pple without sense of discernment.
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by Tranquill: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
BOAR:

Mr grammer. grin grin

This crossbreed is really getting worked up!

Lmaoooo, with GEJ Preidency, I'm personally doing very great and if it's for personal benefit, I will rather prefer GEJ till eternity, however I've always believed that governance is for the good of majority of the people.

If I ask this fool why he prefers GEJ, he will mention 2nd River Niger bridge and ephemeral appointments done for his people.

Dunderhead! grin grin

That is the problem with imbeciles like you. You think anyone that supports GEJ is from the eastern part of the country. If you can reform your bigoted mind and look at many indices of governance you will see reasons why majority of Nigerian people want him to continue. Because you think the presidency is ur birth right you forget that majority of the people are not just ur fellow bigoted associates in your hamlet that do not see beyond agbada, ewedu and gworo but majority of Nigerians.

I tell you again, locate the nearest transformer and end your miserable life Ode.
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by BOAR: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tranquill:

That is the problem with imbeciles like you. You think anyone that supports GEJ is from the eastern part of the country. If you can reform your bigoted mind and look at many indices of governance you will see reasons why majority of Nigerian people want him to continue. Because you think the presidency is ur birth right you forget that majority of the people are not just ur fellow bigoted associates in your hamlet that do not see beyond agbada and gworo but majority of Nigerians.

I tell you again, locate the nearest transformer and end your miserable life Ode.

grin grin grin

Who else is deceived by your mad man explanation. grin grin

I don't know whether you are being deliberately obtuse or you are just naturally slow.

Fuccukk you and Fucck your foolish explanation, I didn't read it!
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by jbaby265(f): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
hmmm mouth must talk

wetin jonah do una self

mtchewwww
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by Tranquill: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
BOAR:

grin grin grin

Who else is deceived by your mad man explanation. grin grin

I don't know whether you are being deliberately obtuse or you are just naturally slow.

Fuccukk you and Fucck your foolish explanation, I didn't read it!

My replies makes you feel you are making sense with your gutter garbage. Now that you have revealed yourself as a big fool, you will get the appropriate reply that is befitting......ignorance.
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by SomebodyLovesMe: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
erunz:
@Op Guy u are more clueless for not being able u understand what the president meant by that statement. When u are in Lagos u are almost in Nigeria meaning Lagos have virtually all ethnic groups in Nigeria, Living in it. I.e Lagos is a mini Nigeria. See as u come dey embarrass urself all cos of hatred. Mtewwwwww

The OP has made a valid point.

The fact that you are able to translate the comments of a clueless president doesn't make him any less clueless. Perhaps it takes the clueless to understand the clueless cheesy
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by SOUNDKING: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Stupidity is a disease tha always expose it's victims shamfully...soundking88.
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by SOUNDKING: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
@Arewafedration, my brother i don't think the Goodluck's statement is for people like you...proverbs is used to sell people from time immemorial, mostly d fools.
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by realK: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
@Tranquill, Boar - you guys knew each other before now? Why the fight and name calling? Boar never said anything wrong about analyzing/critiquing president speech's because this is how learning occurs. If you (Tranquill) don't want to, it is all well and good , you have made your point. So, leave him/her alone!

If it is wrong to look at mr. President grammar, then nobody should cry over students' failures in English in their final exams, or teacher in Edo state that could not express herself. Afterall, we are all the same and should not strive to improve ourself by listening and criticizing others.

I hope there is no Student reading posts on nairaland, especially this one.
Re: When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan by BOAR: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tranquill:

My replies makes you feel you are making sense with your gutter garbage. Now that you have revealed yourself as a big fool, you will get the appropriate reply that is befitting......ignorance.

So this Eddiot is still here belching around and crying all over me. grin grin

GEJ must be feeding your family for this level of emotional tantrums.

Mr Grammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. / My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan / MTN Wants $5.2bn Fine Slashed By 80%

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.