Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39432 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lol...

Dat one is a no-go area datz y I said I don't know cheesy

Even peter pan wouldn't dream of datgrin
Misogynist2014: You have really disappointed me by saying you don't know what they want, or maybe you are scared of saying it.you. All they want is AUTHORITY!!!
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by homesteady(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Acidosis: To my die hard feminists, Cooking does not start in the Kitchen, it starts from your bosoms. It is required of you to feed your baby, and your household.
Until men start growing bre. asts, no feminist must be taken seriously. Your sermon will never work in Nigeria.

Hallelujah!!!
This has to be the best answer here!

Its the nature of women to cook for their family!

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Shinsam: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Point blank
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
True dat!
I forgot cheesy
Junipero: They watch Ellen DeGeneres, Keeping up with the Kardashians. You can't really expect them to do better. Really. Overdosed on Feminism and its Hoax-filled principles.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Shirley07:
You made no point whatsoever.
I also sympathize with you for being a product of such home. At least, you survived. It's well.
Can a woman ever reason like a man? I was only visibly joking with destante and this fööl, who has been opportuned to use internet(works of men) has turned it into something else. Are you a product of failed marriage? angry

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Isn't the husband included in the family?
xoxogirl: my dear. African mentality baffles me.

The lady is suppose to cook for the family?

Can't the man cook sad

Don't get me wrong. When I'm married I'll cook for my family. Not my hubby. But when he starts to see it as my 'official' duty. Then there's a problem smiley

Cococandy I'm i right? grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Josphil: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
seriously?its gud for a woman 2know how 2cook,but dat does not portrait her to be irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

If the woman cannot cook, the father will teach the kids how to cook. (The answer to your question is pretty obvious even to the blind) undecided

Are you alright?? I will judge my son's wife by her intellect, her character, her values, not her cooking skills. GTFOH!

If my husband work longer hours and I get home hours before him, it only makes sense that I cook dinner. I am not cooking dinner because I am a woman in this case, I am cooking it because it is logical thing to do. If my husband comes home earlier than I do, then I expect him to also make dinner.
That doesn't explain breakfast though undecided

I don't understand what you mean by men work longer hours, post a link to where you got your statistics from.

Am forced to ask if u are a simpleton? Yeah I get ur logic ur husband will go to work all day long and get home to teach ur kids how to cook all day long right, even when we know in africa most men go to work even on weekends, and by d way breakfast is usually something that is easy to prepare like bread and tea and where otherwise it is made d previous day and microwaved in d morning.
You talk like u are not in africa am in support of civilization but ask any married guy here his mom one way or the other tested d cooking skills of the lady in question, am forced to ask if u live in mars? And 4 one who hides under d umbrella of feminism and civilization u are pretty crude with words so I can expect this type of mentality from you.
'The husband will teach the kids how to cook' how hillarious, what's this world turning into?

5 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Lol...

Dat one is a no-go area datz y I said I don't know cheesy

Even peter pan wouldn't dream of datgrin
Come off it! They are already living the dream like in the west, Its just that it will be very very hard for it to move here(don't be afraid of this tiny internet feminists on Nairaland) but its already in front of you. But when life throws you shit, u throw yours back, that is why I'm growing to a full blown internet misogynist. Ladies I'm coming for you. angry

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by perfectbundle(f): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
needful: Any woman who does not know how to cook is irresponsible abi?. This is the reason why I hate most of this Nigerian men. What about men who does not have money?, those men who can't feed their families. If u can't marry a woman who doesn't know how to cook, it's as good as advising ladies not to Marry a man who does not have money. Going by responsibilities at homes, is it a woman's right to feed and provide for the home financially. If a woman can do all this knowing fully well that it's a man's responsibility, then a man should know how to cook for the family.

Needful,u read my mind.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Pamcrest(f): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
I don't blame u men......our mothers spoilt u all by dragging d girls into d kitchen while u are lazying around doing nothing. As an only girl and my father's favorite child ( grin), he refused to allow me go near d kitchen so my mum never had d opportunity to teach me how to cook. But I am now a very good cook....how? I enjoy good food so I chose to learn how to cook.

I believe relationship btw a loving couple goes beyond who knows how to cook or wash or clean up? It's a joint responsibility for everything.....do things together n help with each other's faults n failings.

My humble submission

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
benromeo39: lol, poverty-stricken vultures keep paddling words with their intellectual redeemers. What has ineptitude got to do with the discussion? See your gargantuan bloomers at bolded. It is best you get brighter grammar or queen premiere to brush up on your ignorance. You don't know how to join words and you want to use grammar. See a toddler that wants to leave LCM for calculus. grin
Yet another re.tard
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Missy89: my opinion :

Thou i am good cook, If any dude is expecting me to cook for him while he and his friends stretch their legs and watch a game then he is on a long thing because i happen to enjoy watching sports and playing PC games myself.

he should just go and buy himself a robot or a slave. can't even date a guy that can't cook or at least try!

So you basically won't cook for your hussy on a Sunday when there is super Sunday in the EPL, with NFL games afterwards till late, no? Just don't marry guy who loves sports.

If I were to marry a woman like that - I'll throw her scandalous ar.se out the next day loool. I don't mess with Sundays, man. From AM to PM, especially when Formula 1 is also on early.

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by debrihachi(f): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender: @op: I agree with you.

Any man that cannot cook is also very irresponsible and not fit to be a man.

It is part of the responsibility of a man to learn how to cook as he is growing up either from his mother or his father. So when a man fails to acquire the cooking skills as he is growing up, he has failed in his responsibility and therefore not responsible because he might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Women should teach their husbands that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous! If a man don't know how to prepare a particular food the woman likes very much, that's a different case but to say he don't know how to cook... he is worth nothing, because he has wasted over 10 to 15 years to learn part of his responsibility...

A man that can't cook clearly shows, he never assisted his father in the kitchen or his father don't know how to cook. That man shouldn't be taken seriously because he will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.
lmao. ..u crazy
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Even in d animal kingdom,inspite of the fact that u tink dey don't reason,roles are defined.Who defined d roles? Dat shld be a question for d godsundecided

Males generally protect the family.

Male meerkats stay on sentry duty,
Male baboons protect the group,
Lions protect d pride,females raise d cubs and look for food.,
Female birds look after d chic and feed dem.

Wit dis,I drop my e-warrior cloak for today....Peacewink
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Shirley07: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: Can a woman ever reason like a man? I was only visibly joking with destante and this fööl, who has been opportuned to use internet(works of men) has turned it into something else. Are you a product of failed marriage? angry
It's known that women's brain functions better than men. You need to get down with the basic of bio to know this cos I won't be able to lecture you always.
As for being a product of failed marriage, my parents aint that stupid. That's the way it is.

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

I'm also very sorry to ask, but are you an 1mbecile?? I mean you drool and you have an IQ lower than your shoe size.

Whatever makes you fell less bad of your shortcomings. Insult all u want.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
yungmill:
Whatever makes you fell less bad of your shortcomings. Insult all u want.

It's not my fault you're trying to make up for your stpid1ty by asking me insulting questions.

Get your lazy a*ss in the kitchen my friend!

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by SpcAgtOko: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Both should know how to cook. EOD. cool
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by golddeejay(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

If the woman cannot cook, the father will teach the kids how to cook. (The answer to your question is pretty obvious even to the blind) undecided

Are you alright?? I will judge my son's wife by her intellect, her character, her values, not her cooking skills. GTFOH!

If my husband work longer hours and I get home hours before him, it only makes sense that I cook dinner. I am not cooking dinner because I am a woman in this case, I am cooking it because it is logical thing to do. If my husband comes home earlier than I do, then I expect him to also make dinner.
That doesn't explain breakfast though undecided

I don't understand what you mean by men work longer hours, post a link to where you got your statistics from.
its beta u and ur hubby do cooking roaster...to kno hu is cooking next n avoid confusion. I smh for u

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Deepfreezer(m): 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
rubbish thread.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by princebergz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
a woman should know how to cook quite right BUT when you start placing culinary skills and being responsible on the same pedestal I get disturbed.
Maybe you can define being responsible...
Permit me to rephrase..."A woman that can't cook AND IS NOT WILLING TO LEARN is not responsible " don't get things twisted...
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Shirley07:
It's known that women's brain functions better than men. You need to get down with the basic of bio to know this cos I won't be able to lecture you always.
As for being a product of failed marriage, my parents aint that stupid. That's the way it is.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

It's not my fault you're trying to make up for your stpid1ty by asking me insulting questions.

And who told you I can't cook? Lord have mercy! 4 ur info unlike a lazy married bum like u am single live alone and do the necessary chores by my self but that doesn't mean my wife will relegate her roles to me I will help out when I can and cook when am free, so pls don't compare me to the likes of u if u didn't have d IQ of an imp you would know better

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by destante(f): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: Yoooooooooooou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hehe. Anyways stop picking on that lady too. smiley
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
yungmill:

Am forced to ask if u are a simpleton? Yeah I get ur logic ur husband will go to work all day long and get home to teach ur kids how to cook all day long right, even when we know in africa most men go to work even on weekends, and by d way breakfast is usually something that is easy to prepare like bread and tea and where otherwise it is made d previous day and microwaved in d morning.
You talk like u are not in africa am in support of civilization but ask any married guy here his mom one way or the other tested d cooking skills of the lady in question, am forced to ask if u live in mars? And 4 one who hides under d umbrella of feminism and civilization u are pretty crude with words so I can expect this type of mentality from you.
'The husband will teach the kids how to cook' how hillarious, what's this world turning into?
Yet they clamour for faithful husband. Lmao.

You don't need to school them at all. Soonest, it will dawn on them
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
golddeejay: its beta u and ur hubby do cooking roaster...to kno hu is cooking next n avoid confusion. I smh for u

We will definitely adapt that. Thanks for your unsolicited advice.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

Women can be very stupid atimes, only a föölish man would listen to what they say.
"Poor women: so confused and so grossly incompetent. I suppose we should mourn for them as well."............. Dick Masterson

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
yungmill:

And who told you I can't cook? Lord have mercy! 4 ur info unlike a lazy married bum like u am single live alone and do the necessary chores by my self but that doesn't mean my wife will relegate her roles to me I will help out when I can and cook when am free, so pls don't compare me to the likes of u if u didn't have d IQ of an imp you would know better

I am not married. Thank God for the men in my life who are not stol1d r*etards like you broke a*ss fools on here.

You have the IQ of a mannequin with brain tumor, shut your mouth already!
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
slimmy05: Yet they clamour for faithful husband. Lmao.

You don't need to school them at all. Soonest, it will dawn on them

So a man that cannot cook wants me to be faithful?? LMAO!

Soonest, it will dawn on him. I won't even be stup1d like most of you to marry a man that can't fend for himself.

Who wants a baby for a husband??
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Shirley07: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Even in d animal kingdom,inspite of the fact that u tink dey don't reason,roles are defined.Who defined d roles? Dat shld be a question for d godsundecided

Males generally protect the family.

Male meerkats stay on sentry duty,
Male baboons protect the group,
Lions protect d pride,females raise d cubs and look for food.,
Female birds look after d chic and feed dem.

Wit dis,I drop my e-warrior cloak for today....Peacewink
You forgot the world of hyenas where the females are dominant over the males and protects them.
It's even worse in the case of some social insects, esp. bees because the males die off after mating with the females. In other words, they only need the male for their sperm production.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / I Just Cut The Cord With My Father / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.