Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip (2388 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by phollybee(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2014
My Respect to all the Ladies! In fact, you are the most precious Gift ever meant for we Guys.
But With my little Knowledge and Experience of you ladies, I Discovered that GOSSIPING is Very Rampant amidst "Ladies Gathering".
My questions now are, Why is it That roughly 85% Ladies do Gossip And Of what Gain do you Derive in this DEVILISH Act?
Do you not see it as being something that
creates misconceptions about people? You
can't really get to know someone honestly if
you don't spend time with them.
I've seen many people being hurt by
gossiping . Many times it's not because the
person is talking trash, but rather the
person is creating a false image of another
person, and that changes the way people
view them.
I've noticed that most Ladies
gossip because they have low self-esteem. They
think that if they gossip about a person and try to
bring them down, it makes them feel good and
brings themselves up. Some people also gossip
because they are jealous of the person they gossip
about.
Its so Pathetic not to see ladies without a Parrot Attributes
Mind you, Guys are not SAINT either, but its Rare to see Guys Gathering together all in the Name of Gossiping...
Let's hear from ur opinions my good peeps

Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2014
Tis the truth.

Fellas gossip as well though.
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by MissLirusehn(f): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2014
gringrincheesycheesy
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by MrCork: 12:19am On Oct 01, 2014
phollybee: My Respect to all the Ladies! In fact, you are the most precious Gift ever meant for we Guys.
But With my little Knowledge and Experience of you ladies, I Discovered that GOSSIPING is Very Rampant amidst "Ladies Gathering".
My questions now are, Why is it That roughly 85% Ladies are GOSSIPERS And Of what Gain do you Derive in this DEVILISH Act?
Do you not see it as being something that
creates misconceptions about people? You
can't really get to know someone honestly if
you don't spend time with them.
I've seen many people being hurt by
gossiping . Many times it's not because the
person is talking trash, but rather the
person is creating a false image of another
person, and that changes the way people
view them.
I've noticed that most Ladies
gossip because they have low self-esteem. They
think that if they gossip about a person and try to
bring them down, it makes them feel good and
brings themselves up. Some people also gossip
because they are jealous of the person they gossip
about.
Its so Pathetic not to see ladies without a Parrot Attributes
Mind you, Guys are not SAINT either, but its Rare to see Guys Gathering together all in the Name of Gossiping...
Let's hear from ur opinions my good peeps

?..bro...so u like gossip wit women.....really?....anyways, we don't men to sound rude but bro...r u a hairdresser & how loooong u been g@y? angry

1 Like

Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by Waspy(m): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2014
Gossips.....there is no such word as Gossipers
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 01, 2014
They are all gossip , make it 99%
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by Babygal4eva(f): 12:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Don't get it twisted everybody gossips.. in my personal experience right from primary school till college the guys around be were the worst gossips... every group talks about the rival or opp group, every less beautiful people talk about the more beautiful... every non celebrity talks about celebrities, so gossiping isn't for just us ladies o.

And besides gossiping can be fun.. yeah I said it I gossip but I prefer the term gist wink
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by fuckshit: 1:18am On Oct 01, 2014
it's no FÜCKING secret ladies like a bit of a gossip. they can't FÜCKING keep a secret for too long. Ladies FÜCKING love to tell one another everything. Sometimes all that sharing does more FÜCKING harm than good

They can't FÜCKING resist a good gossip. They are quickly overcome by a FÜCKING burning desire to spill the beans about what a friend or colleague told them in ­confidence.

... but guys do FÜCKING gossip (FÜCKING Deliberate) too, it's not just ladies... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 01, 2014
Sounds to me like you've never seen guys gossip or yab person. I've been with such guys, and truss me, their mouth bad pass girls' own. Its called gisting though.
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by DICKtator: 3:19am On Oct 01, 2014
What is the meaning of "gossiper?"
Can someone enlighten me?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by saalma(f): 5:29am On Oct 01, 2014
Oga phollybee, the first thing for u to note is that there is no word like "gossiper in the English dictionary. Please correct yourself. And buy a dictionary as well
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by marieolae(f): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2014
fuckshit: it's no FÜCKING secret ladies like a bit of a gossip. they can't FÜCKING keep a secret for too long. Ladies FÜCKING love to tell one another everything. Sometimes all that sharing does more FÜCKING harm than good

They can't FÜCKING resist a good gossip. They are quickly overcome by a FÜCKING burning desire to spill the beans about what a friend or colleague told them in ­confidence.

... but guys do FÜCKING gossip (FÜCKING Deliberate) too, it's not just ladies... grin grin
going through ur post, must u always say “fuckingg”. U r nt tired ni?
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by phollybee(m): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2014
saalma: Oga phollybee, the first thing for u to note is that there is no word like "gossiper in the English dictionary. Please correct yourself. And buy a dictionary as well
Either correct or Not. the truth is that you understand what is up there. As a matter of Fact, Soyinka's Grammar aren't mostly correct yet Much Respect are given to him by the Whites. All dsame tnx for ur harsh correction

Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by phollybee(m): 6:51am On Oct 01, 2014
To me, Gist n Gossip aren't Related @ allll.
They contradict.
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by dhatboy: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2014
marieolae: going through ur post, must u always say “fuckingg”. U r nt tired ni?
I noticed that too. .
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by cupidFlint(m): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2014
marieolae: going through ur post, must u always say “fuckingg”. U r nt tired ni?
He cant thats why he's caled "FUCKSHIT"
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by Crocz(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2014
And 75% of men "shamelessly" take pride in number of females they've slept with
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by marieolae(f): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2014
cupidFlint: He cant thats why he's caled "FUCKSHIT"
I see mtchew
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by marieolae(f): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2014
dhatboy: I noticed that too. .
lol its funny sha

1 Like

Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by fuckshit: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
nope, ain't FÜCKING tired grin grin
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by fuckshit: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
cupidFlint: He cant thats why he's caled "FUCKSHIT"
yeap, your FÜCKING right grin grin
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by olutai: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
fuckshit: it's no FÜCKING secret ladies like a bit of a gossip. they can't FÜCKING keep a secret for too long. Ladies FÜCKING love to tell one another everything. Sometimes all that sharing does more FÜCKING harm than good

Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by olutai: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2014

May God heal your sicknesses and diseases.
Re: Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip by fuckshit: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
olutai:
May God heal your sicknesses and diseases.
may your FÜCKING sicknesses & FÜCKING diseases be FÜCKING healed too grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only / My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. / 9 Reasons Why You Should Date The Girl Who Makes You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.