Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Arresting Players - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arresting Players (1124 Views)

SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. / Combative Prostitute Tries To Eat Man’s Joystick,then Barks At Arresting Officer / All "players" Get Caught! True Or False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arresting Players by ancashy(f): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Share those gimmicks or words d guys used in captivating u and u later discovered they were lies,d funny thing is dey use d same method ova and ova again,Only way to arrest d evil dis guys perpetrate is to share,u could b saving someone about to fall prey,share ur experience,knowledge is power.examples of this gimmicks-

1.Am nt a player,ppl just think I am cos am friendly,social,caring,handsome e.t.c

2.Yes,I was a bad guy,but u changed my life or am gonna change cos of u.or am gonna change cos u are different.

3.If u leave mii,I don't know what I will do,or I will nt date anyone,u are going to break my heartm

4.The girls u see me with are my friend's sisters or around my area who see me as a big brother.

5.Let's be quiet abt dis relationship for now,later we'll let others know

6.Call mii b4 coming to my house,in case am nt at home.

Players are usually never short of what to say,most genuine guys do nt talk uncontrollably,add ur own,pls help oda babes
Re: Arresting Players by jaz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
na wa oo. see set up
Re: Arresting Players by ancashy(f): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
jaz: na wa oo. see set up
Noo,am just trying to help,we will appreciate ur contribution too guys,help ur sisters LOL
Re: Arresting Players by inositol88(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT PLAYERS ARE NOT ONLY RESTRICTED TO GUYS.??

so if we are arresting players, we should be gender sensitive. afterall

some gals even play better than guys

1 Like

Re: Arresting Players by solomonbrown64: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
...Help me tell am, abeg...
Re: Arresting Players by MisterLongman(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
ancashy:
Noo,am just trying to help,we will appreciate ur contribution too guys,help ur sisters LOL
Help indeed...... So anybody that uses those lines is definitely a player......
You might be helping them in missing their mr. Right
Re: Arresting Players by Charles4075(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
As if the ladies are better. Mtcheeeew
Re: Arresting Players by ancashy(f): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Charles4075: As if the ladies are better. Mtcheeeew
The point is u know girls fall prey to dis stuff more,and usually have more to loose.if u'll b sincere,and anyway u can tell us abt d lady players too.
Re: Arresting Players by Charles4075(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2014
ancashy:
The point is u know girls fall prey to dis stuff more,and usually have more to loose.if u'll b sincere,and anyway u can tell us abt d lady players too.
How about looking straight in your eyes and say she'll never leave you and make a promise and later on tell you that everything she ever said was a lie and she never really meant a word she said after 5 years.
Re: Arresting Players by dmcdad: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2014
MisterLongman: Help indeed...... So anybody that uses those lines is definitely a player......
You might be helping them in missing their mr. Right
Gbam!

So if I make use of one or more of the above lines I am automatically a player? Well done @op. Sorry na im be the girl name be that. Later una go say na from una village them dey do una make una no see hubby marry.

1. I can use words such that you would think I am a player. I dated someone sometime ago who always called me a player, probably because I could sweet talk and all that. When I would keep mute and not try to use such sweet lines and all, she would say it was all pretence. Which one una dey sef?

4. It could be true that some girls flock around a guy and nothing happens. My very close friend has a younger sister who was a very close pal to me. Shares all her secrets with me, dates, and every personal stuffs she doesn't share with anyone else unless maybe her sister. Even then she dresses in front of me, something she couldn't do in her brother's presence. Yes! I just wrote that. And to crown it all up, she wanted me to be the guy in her life then. But for the fact that the brother was and is still my friend, I never gave in for once. I had to give her space because she started crowding my life with her issues (relationship today, this tomorrow and so on...). So its possible you have some people like that, yet nothing happens. It's about your person.

6. Of course if I were to have a girlfriend and she wanted to visit, it's paramount that she calls first before coming. It's a no-brainer.
Re: Arresting Players by ancashy(f): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2014
Charles4075: How about looking straight in your eyes and say she'll never leave you and make a promise and later on tell you that everything she ever said was a lie and she never really meant a word she said after 5 years.
Ouch,that hurts,5 years,hope u did nt stab cos I would have .ladies inhumanity to man.
Re: Arresting Players by starlingbawa(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
ancashy: Share those gimmicks or words d guys used in captivating u and u later discovered they were lies,d funny thing is dey use d same method ova and ova again,Only way to arrest d evil dis guys perpetrate is to share,u could b saving someone about to fall prey,share ur experience,knowledge is power.examples of this gimmicks-

1.Am nt a player,ppl just think I am cos am friendly,social,caring,handsome e.t.c

2.Yes,I was a bad guy,but u changed my life or am gonna change cos of u.or am gonna change cos u are different.

3.If u leave mii,I don't know what I will do,or I will nt date anyone,u are going to break my heartm

4.The girls u see me with are my friend's sisters or around my area who see me as a big brother.

5.Let's be quiet abt dis relationship for now,later we'll let others know

6.Call mii b4 coming to my house,in case am nt at home.

Players are usually never short of what to say,most genuine guys do nt talk uncontrollably,add ur own,pls help oda babes

When you use the word 'FALL PREY' is it like someone's about to get killed or you re simply referring to sex that both will enjoy equally?

No doubt being a player is dumb stuff, but then some girls make it sound like it's a lose lose situation for the girl folk. What you fail to add to your write up is that, 'SOME' girls re players too and it's not specific to guys alone.

Finally, let's go easy on this topic because it's not a life threatening situation! Sex is inevitable. It is what it is!

Good point though....
Re: Arresting Players by Charles4075(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
ancashy:
Ouch,that hurts,5 years,hope u did nt stab cos I would have .ladies inhumanity to man.
There's more to life than just loving someone and never ever will I trust a beautiful lady especially one who's so interested in you. Also learnt that love is just like a poker game, the higher the stakes the better the reward. So next time I'll know how to place my bet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arresting Players by Youngpo413: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2014
ancashy:

I thank God you know
Re: Arresting Players by Youngpo413: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Charles4075:
As if the ladies are better. Mtcheeeew
don't mind the b!tches
Re: Arresting Players by Youngpo413: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
ancashy:

as if the so called girls have something meaning to offer,who cares.

(1) (Reply)

She Asked Me To Give Her My S4 If I Want Her To Change Her Sim.. / A Conversation Between Whitney Houston And A Guy(dwayne) Pic / Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.