Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,740 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

A Very Important Question For All Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Very Important Question For All Ladies (3580 Views)

Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by naijathings(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Tie 7 chics together for 5 years.. Hmmm.
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by omotolatoyosi(f): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
For ur mind now he is a wise nd sharp boi abi*smh*
MisterLongman: Madam prophetess, how can you tell me that a guy that kept 7 girls apart for close to 6 years is a fool..... Na the girls no get sense jare
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by MisterLongman(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
omotolatoyosi: For ur mind now he is a wise nd sharp boi abi*smh*
E no easy abeg...... Even if the 7 of them did not meet in person...... There would be times one of them will call him in the presence of another..... If they were unable to suspect him of infidelity for 6 good years, then that guy must be a genius

3 Likes

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by gbengarock: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
onstelly: KARMA go visit soon visit that your friend

u got me thinkn those gals were visited by karma too

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by gbengarock: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Chukkasy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
omotolatoyosi: Dat guy is a fool,I know some reasonable guys dat wud hit d nail on d head to any galfrnd dey know dey are not goin to end up with,why can't he be reasonable nd call dem off,it mite hurt bt at least dey wud appreciate his sincerity,he wasted dea time,energy,body,money etc,I swear d guy won't go unpunished I jst pity d innocent gal he married dats gonna suffer wit him wen it bounces on him...I also don't support gals investin so much in a guy dat dosnt hold dem like a pinch of salt bt d guy shud av bin more reasonable.
this one was one of them

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Chukkasy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
marquiseT: @ OP so the person to blame is not the guy that dates 6 girls at a time but the girls, Really! Some guys are just a**hole...where does he expect them to start from
But the guy na smart guy sha cool@ OP so the person to blame is not the guy that dates 6 girls at a time but the girls, Really! Some guys are just a**hole...where does he expect them to start from
But the guy na smart guy sha
this one too
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by MrTeymee(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
valmunich: That guy na real player oh, pls my guy, help me ask this your friend...

If there will be any space for me as a student cheesy grin
Oniranu cheesy
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by AmNotDrunk(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
donroxy: wow, that is a YES .... Ladies and Gentlemen .... !!

Any pastor around here , abeg come and do wedding 4 me cheesy
Yes sure.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate a union ordained God.

Donroxy do you take onstelly to be ur lawfully wedded wife for better for worse till u feel like u no go do again?

Onstelly do you take donroxy to be ur lawfully wedded husband for better for worse till he say he no go do again?

By the power vested in me, I pronounce u husband and wife.

Wait don't kiss the bride yet. In my church its the pastor that kiss the bride first. For divine cleansing.

3 Likes

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by ednut1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
some gals are daft. a gud friend of mine who is 25 and nt settling down soon and his babe 24. hes a fine boy and gals always chase him. the babe has caught him twice wit diff gals red handed. his babe beat both gals up. even destroyed his door and window on one of the occasion. we his friend knw he fuks oda girls apart from dis two she cot him wit. yet the gal is still sticking wit him. rejecting other guys who want to marry her asap . is she sane
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by onstelly(f): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
gbengarock:

u got me thinkn those gals were visited by karma too
How?
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by onstelly(f): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
AmNotDrunk:
Yes sure.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate a union ordained God.

Donroxy do you take onstelly to be ur lawfully wedded wife for better for worse till u feel like u no go do again?

Onstelly do you take donroxy to be ur lawfully wedded husband for better for worse till he say he no go do again?

Wait don't kiss the bride yet. In my church its the pastor that kiss the bride first. For divine cleansing.

Hahahaha omg I can't stop laughing, your post, name and everything crack me up

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by oshyno(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
AmNotDrunk:
Yes sure.

Choi Dis guy is a maaaddtt clown. Nairaland . A place to 4get ur sorrow .
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by omotolatoyosi(f): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chukkasy: this one was one of them
dat ur yeye mouth
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by AmNotDrunk(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
oshyno:

Choi Dis guy is a maaaddtt clown. Nairaland . A place to 4get ur sorrow .

Lol I was just doin my duty nw.
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by omotolatoyosi(f): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Am not sidin d gals here cos dey were foolish bt d guy ought to av broken up wit dem long time,dis is nigeria nd u shud no aw far a desperate nd dangerous lady cud go,dey mite harm d guy either physically or spirituali,d guy has no fear of God.
MisterLongman: E no easy abeg...... Even if the 7 of them did not meet in person...... There would be times one of them will call him in the presence of another..... If they were unable to suspect him of infidelity for 6 good years, then that guy must be a genius
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by AmNotDrunk(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
onstelly:
Hahahaha omg I can't stop laughing, your post, name and everything crack me up
smiley
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by MisterLongman(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
omotolatoyosi: Am not sidin d gals here cos dey were foolish bt d guy ought to av broken up wit dem long time,dis is nigeria nd u shud no aw far a desperate nd dangerous lady cud go,dey mite harm d guy either physically or spirituali,d guy has no fear of God.
In your previous post, you attacked the guy as if he is entirely at fault....... IMO the ladies got served
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by pansophist(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
EJanni: But does it really make sense? Since a guy knows that he will not marry a particular lady why engage her in a fake relationship in the first place? Sometimes men make women to be bad. For your friend? He is not free yet. His day is coming.

See them, holiest than thou.

Women are known to always jilt their current fiance to a more richer one too.

omotolatoyosi: Am not sidin d gals here cos dey were foolish bt d guy ought to av broken up wit dem long time,dis is nigeria nd u shud no aw far a desperate nd dangerous lady cud go,dey mite harm d guy either physically or spirituali,d guy has no fear of God.

Stop that bullcrap. In as much as I do not credit the guys action, ladies are guilty of such too. Many guys right now are spare tyres that they will fall back on if hunting goes wrong, in most cases women do this more.

Many men are currently been milked dry and under the illusion that they have a girlfriend meanwhile, they are just another maga on the list, many men also have spent money in transforming lives of this girls and their family, trained them in schools and at the end, she end up with another guy with funny quotes like ''he is not educated'', ''he is not my kind'' etc

Once again, women are as guilty as hell.

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by pansophist(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
In as much as people will always look for way to exploit others for their own selfish intimate, emotional or financial gain, it is also your own responsibity to detect, identify and protect yourself from been a victim. Expecting someone to put your interest at heart even with the sign written all over is like building solace in a world of fantasy.

It is not all about blaming someone, it is about taking responsibility for your affairs.
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by MrsGoodness(f): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
SEconded
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by gbengarock: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
onstelly:
How?
those gals too must av done somtin bad in d past for dem to av suffered dis fate.
like some pple wil say 'the present is d key to d past'.
or do u tink tis the gals' destiny?
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by omotolatoyosi(f): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
So d guy did gud rite?
pansophist:

Stop that bullcrap. In as much as I do not credit the guys action, ladies are guilty of such too. Many guys right now are spare tyres that they will fall back on if hunting goes wrong, in most cases women do this more.

Many men are currently been milked dry and under the illusion that they have a girlfriend meanwhile, they are just another maga in the list, many men also have spent money in transforming lives of this girls and their family, trained them in schools and at the end, she end up with another guy with funny quotes like ''he is not educated'', ''he is not my kind'' etc

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by pansophist(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
omotolatoyosi: So d guy did gud rite?

Read my post again, your answer is there
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
this kind of guy is first class cheater and bet it with me he go continue cheating and if his not careful na that cheating go ruin his life.***just pity the lady his getting married to
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Charles4075(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmmmm..

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by GoodFaith: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
I am waiting for karma to visit lot of ppl
If I Were a Boy-Beyonce ft R.Kelly
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Felvet(f): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
ednut1: some gals are daft. a gud friend of mine who is 25 and nt settling down soon and his babe 24. hes a fine boy and gals always chase him. the babe has caught him twice wit diff gals red handed. his babe beat both gals up. even destroyed his door and window on one of the occasion. we his friend knw he fuks oda girls apart from dis two she cot him wit. yet the gal is still sticking wit him. rejecting other guys who want to marry her asap . is she sane
Ha! Anyway don't blame her, she took overdose of lovemaquin.

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by onstelly(f): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
gbengarock:
those gals too must av done somtin bad in d past for dem to av suffered dis fate.
like some pple wil say 'the present is d key to d past'.
or do u tink tis the gals' destiny?
I don't think the six of them must have done something bad in the pst, for crying out loud that guy is mean. Yes I know the girls on their own Bleep up cos I still don't get how they never noticed he was cheating dating 6 six @ the same time isn't a joke and don't tell me the guy is smart
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by EJanni(f): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
I can imagine your pain. U were once a victim right? Women are not usually bad rather u met the wrong type. Sorry u hear?
pansophist:

Many men are currently been milked dry and under the illusion that they have a girlfriend meanwhile, they are just another maga in the list, many men also have spent money in transforming lives of this girls and their family, trained them in schools and at the end, she end up with another guy with funny quotes like ''he is not educated'', ''he is not my kind'' etc

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by pansophist(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
EJanni: I can imagine your pain. U were once a victim right? Women are not usually bad rather u met the wrong type. Sorry u hear?

Lol, slow brain.

This is the cheapest line you could come with right? so I have to be a victim before detecting what is blatantly obvious? what about you saying that the girls met the wrong type of guy?

Slow brain marafuka cool
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Onyiclara(f): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
D girls......they followed their hrts and forgot their brains and eyes too. Love is not foolish anymore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed!!! Major Reason Men Cheat By Top Nigerian Psychologist. / Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man / Bobrisky Says He Wants To Get Pregnant For Bae And Bear Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.