Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? (57311 Views)

TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
That dude must have anger issues....wasn't he the one that wooped a reporter's a55 for taking his picture? And he has 2 kids from a previous relationship, yet Tiwa still married him?? Sometimes i feel women just have a low self esteem in general and that's why they end up marrying trash.....oh wel, goodluck to her....

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Charles4075(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmmm.

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
.........and the list is endless. They all have two things in common: fame and crashed marriages (at some point in their lives).

and before the feminists come for my head

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Eniobanke86(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sorry about dat Tiwa... I saw it coming ... That guy no deserve u but u too be thief, na avarice won kill u

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
pro01: Ultimately, the guy's long and skillful tongue wasn't enough to keep her giddy head permanently in Cloud 9 - far removed from the practical realities on ground. People need to stop marrying for trifling reasons. He sabi do, she sabi suck, he get 'swag', she get lovely legs. . .these considerations are ridiculously superficial and can't sustain any meaningful long-term relationship.

Trust me we men that sabi do, get swag, good looking and all them "superficial" things u mentioned but yet treat a woman like a queen are still out there.....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by seunwen2(m): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
How that one take put food for my belle this night?
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
CityNG:

I agree.

If this story is true, which I personally don't think it is but if it is then it proves that people who go to elaborate ways to do a wedding or proposal are making up for certain deficiencies.

Nigga shut your broke a55 up....keep telling yourself that just cause your broke a55 can't afford an elaborate wedding.....your conclusion is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Biatch was happy when this guy once hit a waiter before they got marry. She knew his attitude and still ended up with him.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yomieluv: These celebs aren't serious..I wonder what they teach their fans,who look up to them as role model?

5 months marriage,and yet they courted for 2 years,how did they make courting last that long,and can't make the marriage work?

Cause they were just probably phucking for 2 years and not necessarily courting....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
engineerd:

Nigga shut your broke a55 up....keep telling yourself that just cause your broke a55 can't afford an elaborate wedding.....your conclusion is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Whalewale(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
I think its really hard to maintain a good relationship these days.. so much distraction around.. And when i say distraction, i do not mean the opposite sex kinda distraction... I mean factors like family, work, money, economy, technology, globalization, politics, health, education, friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, climate change, weather, life, death, religion, business, language, culture, . . . . . . . . .. . .JEEZ.. so many issues

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Mintayo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
I pity the fans that look unto these ones as role-models or mentor!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
My take:

When it comes to marriage, people need to talk less of love but focus more on compatibility and commitment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by stagger: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
All these marriages built on ridiculous foundations. Most celebs think it is all about Dubai Dubai and diamond rings.

They forget that after all the glitter and razzmatazz, husband and wife will each wake in the morning with mouth odour.
Filthy personal habits previously unknown come out.
All the hidden stuff comes out. Maybe the husband is the type that throws his socks all over the place; na dat time e go come out. Maybe the wife watches too many films and is a shopping freak, buying plenty of unnecessary stuff; na dat time e go come out.
How do you think the woman preserves all those hairdos? Na hairnet galore. The husband will be lucky to see his wife in her complete made-up beauty.
The guy comes home in the mood for some great sex; that is the day madam will go on strike.

Wedding is for a day; marriage is for a lifetime. Those of us who have been in the institution for more than 10 years know what's up. You need to discover the essence of marriage very early and learn to adapt fast. Any characters that are inimical to the progress of the union must be stripped off.

Celebrity lifestyle is not very compatible with marriage. Dakore Egbuson's husband knew this and asked her to quit before they got married; thank God she complied. I am sure they are happier for it.

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Gaystar(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
These people are nothing but shame to the society. May God have mercy on them.

Jesus is coming soon!
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
drlawizle:

That mouth is best for giving head
Bad Boy, Yøur Girlfriend must hear thisthis grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by adedayourt(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
When you married to the wrong person...
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by lawrenceunaa: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
already read this on naijaloaded
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Aitee1: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
DonaldGenes: Ewuuuuu Okokobioko!!!!

Hehehehehe...

Sekem grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by SinghInLagos: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
She will find new husband. She is a beautiful and very talented lady.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by osolomio: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
The media is not helping celebs in sorting out issues in their marraige. If only they can be given their privacy, surely they will turn things around.challenges in marraige are some of the essentials of a stronger bond.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
engineerd:

Eya pele......I forgive you for you know not what you're saying.

I do salute your excellent command of the Ebonics though.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by IYANGBALI: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Gan gan,God has answered my prayers
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by living2013(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
A celebrity marrying a celebrity;
two captains in a ship!

who can let go for peace to reign.

Extramoral lesson since 1900
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
CityNG:

Eya pele......I forgive you for you know not what you're saying.

I do salute your excellent command of the Ebonics though.

LOL.....you broke or Nah I'm kidding you bra.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
@ dis point, Nigeria Celebrity nids deliverance. Where. They sworn for nt to stay in husband house? Ah!
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Kollyman: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
You can't blame the guy until you hear the full gist. Remember, Tiwa slapped a traffic warden around Adetokunbo Ademola street in V.I (very close to Eko hotel). some few months ago.

I think the two of them have issues and they would find a way of settling their differences on their own.

Just this week too, rumour has it that Ini Edo's marriage headed to the rock with the husband asking for the refund of the bride price paid on her
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
engineerd:

LOL.....you broke or Nah I'm kidding you bra.....

It doesn't matter.

My fluidity is between my accountant and me and has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Celepope: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
In not more than 200 words, answer this: Nigerian celebrities' marriages and China products which one last longer?
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by iiichidodo: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
The awkaward moment when you spend a fortune for a bogus wedding...
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nigerian singer, Tiwatope Savage, popularly known as Tiwa Savage, has fired her husband Tunde Balogun aka "Teebillz" as manager.
A new manager, who until now worked under her husband and is known as Mekka Millions, has taken over Tiwa's managerial duties.

Our entertainment source stated that Tiwa's marriage might be ending as Tiwa is fast learning that she no longer enjoys Balogun’s affection.

It became clear during her last show in London that Teebillz was gone grin when Tiwa desperately sought the help of other entertainment managers to get band boys in London for her show.

Tiwa reportedly got married to Balogun as a payback to Tuface Idibia when the “African Queen” singer skipped over her to marry Annie Macaulay.
Balogun reportedly dated Annie briefly as well. Some speculate that in an attempt to get back at Tuface, Tiwa hurriedly arranged to marry Balogun in what many have described as a loveless marriage on account of Balogun and Tiwa’s irresponsibility.
http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/30/tiwa-savage-fires-her-husband-manager-hires-mekka-millions-new-manager

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Aitee1: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
stagger: All these marriages built on ridiculous foundations. Most celebs think it is all about Dubai Dubai and diamond rings.

They forget that after all the glitter and razzmatazz, husband and wife will each wake in the morning with mouth odour.
Filthy personal habits previously unknown come out.
All the hidden stuff comes out. Maybe the husband is the type that throws his socks all over the place; na dat time e go come out. Maybe the wife watches too many films and is a shopping freak, buying plenty of unnecessary stuff; na dat time e go come out.
How do you think the woman preserves all those hairdos? Na hairnet galore. The husband will be lucky to see his wife in her complete made-up beauty.
The guy comes home in the mood for some great sex; that is the day madam will go on strike.

Wedding is for a day; marriage is for a lifetime. Those of us who have been in the institution for more than 10 years know what's up. You need to discover the essence of marriage very early and learn to adapt fast. Any characters that are inimical to the progress of the union must be stripped off.

Celebrity lifestyle is not very compatible with marriage. Dakore Egbuson's husband knew this and asked her to quit before they got married; thank God she complied. I am sure they are happier for it.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Talking about throwing of socks...now I'm force to ask why do men do that??

I'm tired of picking my elder bro own everyday... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) / Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures / Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.