Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? (57314 Views)

TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by DrMuzungu(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
richs: contract marriage!!! what did you expect from an american breed girl

So just because she is American-breed, she has to accept his c*r*a*p?
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
that's why i hate extravagant weddings.... when issues like this happens, it makes the whole marriage look like a big joke! After expensive dubai wedding, see what has happened!
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
TeeBillz shouldnt be blamed. I once had a cool chat with him & he seem like a real great man. Women are known to be very provocative. So sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by bigtt76(f): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
When courting ...everyone is on the same levo. After marriage, one person becomes the boss ....I'm your husband blah blah ....all these and more causes friction in marriages no matter how long the courtship may have lasted undecided

Yomieluv: These celebs aren't serious..I wonder what they teach their fans,who look up to them as role model?

5 months marriage,and yet they courted for 2 years,how did they make courting last that long,and can't make the marriage work?
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by bigtt76(f): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
No doubt he is a great guy BUT with livid temper ....remember how he smashed a journalist's camera just before his wedding? undecided That alone should have raised a red flag sad. That's why I like my man ...Minister of Local Government Affairs 2Baba himself. Ona nor go ever see or hear say e vex one second anyway sha ....more traffic to the bloggers now grin

LyfeJennings: TeeBillz shouldnt be blamed. I once had a cool chat with him & he seem like a real great man. Women are known to be very provocative. So sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
bigtt76: No doubt he is a great guy BUT with livid temper ....remember how he smashed a journalist's camera just before his wedding? undecided That alone should have raised a red flag sad. That's why I like my man ...Minister of Local Government Affairs 2Baba himself. Ona nor go ever see or hear say e vex one second anyway sha ....more traffic to the bloggers now grin

U see, when it comes to marital issues. One should be extra careful. Im not married yet but I just got outta a relationship some long while back cos my ex couldn't bring out the best in me. I used to have anger issues,i had security issues too but i gave her the rope to manage me & teach me how to be her man the best way she understands. A woman holds the marriage anywhere. Tiwa of all people should know Billz got anger issues and she should learn & understand how to manage him.
She might be drunk with the fame & the good life. She might have suddenly grown wings after the marriage. U know how U women are when U suddenly find ur feet where U never imagined

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
BraniacX:
ashawo!
Badt guy grin
NO JUST NEAR HER OH!
. e don pass ashawo.my papa self dey always mute anytime we dey watch the girl video.I once put her pic on my phone and I started finding a way to fix in my p**** where USB is supposed to be
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Na so,normal thing,well I nor first waka follow her go there,tiwa self don waka,
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Celebrities marriage;a marriage of arrogance,setting bad examples for this generation

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yomieluv: These celebs aren't serious..I wonder what they teach their fans,who look up to them as role model?

5 months marriage,and yet they courted for 2 years,how did they make courting last that long,and can't make the marriage work?

Teach wetin? Celebs your role models?
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by bigtt76(f): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Very true dear. Not blaming all on Teebillz though, one can't underestimate the involvement of Tiwa too. Bobo fit wan eat pounded yam with ogbono soup make Tiwa say ...'Tell the house girl' dear you know I have a show this nite grin. I wonder why their 'ife wa gbono' suddenly turned 'ife wa tutu'

LyfeJennings:

U see, when it comes to marital issues. One should be extra careful. Im not married yet but I just got outta a relationship some long while back cos my ex couldn't bring out the best in me. I used to have anger issues,i had security issues too but i gave her the rope to manage me & teach me how to be her man the best way she understands. A woman holds the marriage anywhere. Tiwa of all people should know Billz got anger issues and she should learn & understand how to manage him.
She might be drunk with the fame & the good life. She might have suddenly grown wings after the marriage. U know how U women are when U suddenly find ur feet where U never imagined

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by singletee(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Eya.... But how dis one take concern us
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by ManTiger(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
pro01:

Sorry o bros, I'm very curious. Abeg tell me more about the sort of guy who habitually smokes while he's "toileting". . . vis-à-vis relationship with women.
Only a Chain smoker will find solace in smoking while toileting, chain smokers are mostly bad tempered!
Bad tempered guys can be violent an history the dude has in his previous relationship.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Pavore9: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
DrMuzungu:

So just because she is American-breed, she has to accept his c*r*a*p?
This your username! grin You be white man?
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by chidimmaaa(f): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
All that cash wasted in dubai...okay, continue..
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by longerthroat(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
tiwa if your mind dey tell you say don jazzy go buy you another prado for wedding gift, abeg wake up from the sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hishuula: . e don pass ashawo.my papa self dey always mute anytime we dey watch the girl video.I once put her pic on my phone and I started finding a way to fix in my p**** where USB is supposed to be
wait wait huh what?
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Missmossy(f): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Eeyah,poor Tiwa. She must be regretting now,this husband of hers has anger issues too i guess that leads to his potray of domestic violence.

Tiwa should flee from an abusive man biko.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by raphy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
observer just ..passing...
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
chidimmaaa: All that cash wasted in dubai...okay, continue..

Asin eh!!!! Chai
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
bigtt76: Very true dear. Not blaming all on Teebillz though, one can't underestimate the involvement of Tiwa too. Bobo fit wan eat pounded yam with ogbono soup make Tiwa say ...'Tell the house girl' dear you know I have a show this nite grin. I wonder why their 'ife wa gbono' suddenly turned 'ife wa tutu'

The guy is her manager and he goes to everyshow with her, Inface the money even goes to his account before she goes to any show.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by xtervaganza(m): 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
I will never understand why she married a man that has 2 kids from another woman

The guy has irresponsibility written all over his life

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by 9jauk: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Omo balogtech....teebliz come down to Otigba a go arrange steady bab for you....

No dulling
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by deebrain(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Blessed are those that have a lovely and romantic marriage.
Romantic and lovely engagements and wedding ceremonies are vanity.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by deavicky(m): 12:14am On Oct 02, 2014
I tot this my plans of marring tiwa has been chattered after she got married o.now It seem the whole plan will soon become true. Pls tiwa don't agree to anything they tell, don't go back home cos I want to marry u.and I promise there will no violence weather domestic or international.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Tex42(m): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2014
see'am na,diamond engagement ring gives rise to golden punches.

when u dey naked naked for this ur psycho husband,shebi Nigerians worn u but u no hear,now see as TBliss don cast u.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Tex42(m): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2014
see'am na,diamond engagement ring gives rise to golden punches.

when u dey naked naked for this ur psycho husband,shebi Nigerians warn u but u no hear,now see as TBliss don cast u.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 02, 2014
Its Not all abt Tiwa savage and other celebrity marriages crashing.. Marriages outside bn a celebrity is crashing like pack of cards. And because the average man on d street is not known, so nobody talks abt their failed marriages too. A lot of pple are getting married with wrong mindset abt staying married..a frnd of mine got married to a seemingly humble guy with an average background, 2yrs ago. The guy finally hit a better paying job, got so rich that he's extremely arrogant 2 his wife. He now knows she's not d class of girl he use 2 date how much more marry. This lady is so frustrated and making process 2 file for divorce, due to emotional torture frm her once loving and humble husband. May God help us..amen

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by cozy7(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2014
irokosssssss:

http://ynaija.com/exclusive-tiwa-savage-relocates-hubbys-house/
WHEN I SAW THEIR EXCLUSIVE WEDDING ON HIP TV, I THOUGHT THEIR MARRIAGE WAS GONNA LAST FOREVER, NOW I HOPE ITS OBVIOUS THAT ITS NEVER ABT ELABORATE WEDDINGS, BUT COMMITTED MARRIAGE. BOTTOMLINE, WEALTH DOESN'T SUSTAIN MARRIAGE BUT LOVE DOES.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by hollypagan: 2:06am On Oct 02, 2014
me i dey eye that Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by ideylaff: 2:24am On Oct 02, 2014
chidimmaaa: All that cash wasted in dubai...okay, continue..

Its ok no loss Otedola and Aliko Dangote mor or less sponsored the wedding for them...

na d people wey use long throat spend dia own money go Dubai do hate this situation pass

still a pity sha... thought they were happy... but Tbillz started to get paranoid and act like he was a demi god lately...

Violence is a no no in marriage for me.... I have bn in my marriage for over 20 years,,, one needs to make GOD the bedrock
of ones marriage.... and the rest should follow.

So many times the other party acts funny or vice verse... and patience and understanding needs to kick in while egos need
to be dropped

Violence is not in my own books if you ask me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Simonet: 4:03am On Oct 02, 2014
plainmirror: Owk.... Inform me when she packs IN again

Nansenze !

@ OP

U nes pas serious! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) / Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures / Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.