Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? (57309 Views)

TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Sunday17: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
That's their problem. Those celebrity always find it hard to Av a stable relationship due d fact that they will always date a dude that's Ok than them financially . y not go out there nd get a guy nd nature him to ur taste...thats good for them....
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by floflo12: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
wetin concern us?dubai thinz don turn packing thinz lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by prowlG: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'm not big on celebrity stuffs. But then, I'm suspecting connivance between these 2, if at all this info is true. This is because I can't just understand the purpose of the long courtship. lavish wedding and this. I mean, a sensible woman should know what she is dancing around and be ready to make it work. I don't know of the domestic violence allegation, anyways.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by ahizih(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=irokosssssss]
until Wednesday, February, 5, 2013, when TeeBillz engaged Tiwa with a $2,000 diamond-encrusted, yellow canary wedding band.

The pair held a traditional marriage in November 2013 and a white wedding in Dubai, UAE, in April 2014. Naija celebrities getin irresponsible every minute and also livin some form of fake life,oya make dat ring come protect dia marriage as it is now at the stage of collapse
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by zappyj(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
tellwisdom: Who be tiwa scarface...Na film director?? sad

Mr Negativity! Welcome

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by tigonana: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hishuula: I love the girl like oloribu....when I heard she is getting married then,I was heavily sweating and I was like haaaa mission failed. seriously when I'm listening to her songs my hand will be going straight into my boxer and now I think its time for me to keep the hope alive
I just dey trip for her,guy mke we tag find her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by sasteve(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
My own opinion is that marriage not compulsory but a necessity...
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by micolaj: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
I just cal EBUKA to confirm d price of GARRI, he said d price neva change, so d issue no concern me

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by kay29000(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Na wa o! Celebrities are divorcing left, right, and center. It is not just celebrities though, regular people too are divorcing like no man's business. I don't know why people are now treating marriage like a relationship.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Whalewale(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Talking about throwing of socks...now I'm force to ask why do men do that??

I'm tired of picking my elder bro own everyday... grin

sorry dear.. I am staring at the army of socks in my room & sitting room at the moment
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Aitee1: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Whalewale:

sorry dear.. I am staring at the army of socks in my room & sitting room at the moment

Too baaaad...

Get up and pick it please

It helps keep the room organised
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by amtoxic66(f): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dats dia biz
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
clitlicker: How is this going to save chibok girls

Are u talking of Chibok mothers?

By the way, I read they are free and safe.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by LadyH(f): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Celebrity must marry celebrity syndrome...dis is wat u get
excuse u? Hu is teebillz again??
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by JEITO: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Not as if she's any better sef lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
This is an obvious reason why people need to mind their damn business.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Endowed5(f): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
osolomio: The media is not helping celebs in sorting out issues in their marraige. If only they can be given their privacy, surely they will turn things around.challenges in marraige are some of the essentials of a stronger bond.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
I think there is a mix up here
LadyH: excuse u? Hu is teebillz again??
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by roufy235(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
am only hear to read comments

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Mujinho4b(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lol... Dis is just d beginning... She would still go back...
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by ManTiger(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
My granpa once said, if your friend or your husband to be smokes, he's ok for you so far he dosen't smoke while he's toileting.

The question is how did Mr. Teebillz a known chain smoker won the heart of Tiwa Savage a cute girl?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Endowed5(f): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
just praying it's Rumour....hw cn ppl dah jst got married barely six mnths divorce nw?? Nawa...God help us o
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
This government sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Mars88(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
clitlicker: How is this going to save chibok girls
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by ndindiatu: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Celebrities leaving their marraiges shows that marriages are not working again even for rich and poor. A lot of women are not happy just pretendiing . Men are going haywire when it comes to having affairs.this celebrities leaving have what we call money to take the bold step. The remaining of us that dont have much are scared of poverty there. We are just dying of depression .dying of unhappiness. We wives will sit down like mumus waiting for our so called unreal hubbies to bring HIV home.wise women are taking off. Abeg whey my bed make i sleep and think of my life

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
5 months marriage,and yet they courted for 2 years,how did they make courting last that long,and can't make the marriage work?[/quote]

Its pretty easier to pretend while courtship lasts than in marriage.. Perhaps, he was desperate about sth in her and nw is bored of it.

Ive seen and heard of cases where a guy plays along during courtship and wen its works out for him, he brings out d real him. #my opinion though#
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by ideylaff: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oduduwaboy: Really? ...after wedding in Dubai? Hmmm. Romantic love....the folly of youth!

Its ok no loss Otedola and Aliko Dangote mor or less sponsored the wedding for them...

na d people wey use long throat spend dia own money go Dubai do hate this situation pass
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
ManTiger: My granpa once said, if your friend or your husband to be smokes, he's ok for you so far he dosen't smoke while he's toileting.

The question is how did Mr. Teebillz a known chain smoker won the heart of Tiwa Savage a cute girl?

Sorry o bros, I'm very curious. Abeg tell me more about the sort of guy who habitually smokes while he's "toileting". . . vis-à-vis relationship with women.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by BraniacX(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hishuula: I love the girl like oloribu....when I heard she is getting married then,I was heavily sweating and I was like haaaa mission failed. seriously when I'm listening to her songs my hand will be going straight into my boxer and now I think its time for me to keep the hope alive
ashawo!
Badt guy grin
NO JUST NEAR HER OH!
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Segirl18: 5 months marriage,and yet they courted for 2 years,how did they make courting last that long,and can't make the marriage work?

Its pretty easier to pretend while courtship lasts than in marriage.. Perhaps, he was desperate about sth in her and nw is bored of it.

Ive seen and heard of cases where a guy plays along during courtship and wen its works out for him, he brings out d real him. #my opinion though#
Women are FAR more guilty of this. . .
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by DaBullIT(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Marriage was never a bed of roses, A family where there's brothers and sisters, brothers most always bully thier younger sisters, my point being most family members find it hard to live together and love each other , admittedly that bullying sometimes strenghten family bonds in most cases , Marriage too is like growing up in a yoruba family where there's orogun , iyale and iyawo, you have to be willing to make it work, you don't just get married cause your mates are, you get married because you find someone you can tolerate and live with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures / Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) / Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.