Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? (2795 Views)

6 Ways To Handle Your Girlfriend’s Mood Swings During Periods / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Neroanna: cheesy tanchu!

UW...

Dealing with a woman's mood is a big case, talk more of when she swings mood
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Karleb(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wittylens:

Lool... I was only commenting on her Beauty.

we know! ...and that is our own definition of woman wrapping!

BTW, there are 1001 ways you could have complimented her without making it look woman wrappish.

e.g "you look beautiful but don't forget to remind your father to re-plaster and/or paint that fence" then you'll drop your own contribution as per the topic.

This is your last warning.

Regards,
Anti-WW.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Wittylens(m): 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Karleb:

we know! ...and that is our own definition of woman wrapping!

BTW, there are 1001 ways you could have complimented her without making it look woman wrappish.

e.g "you look beautiful but don't forget to remind your father to re-plaster and/or paint that fence" then you'll drop your own contribution as per the topic.

This is your last warning.

Regards,
Anti-WW.

Lol.. I Don Vex. I Wan Toast Am. Come Arrest Mee
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Karleb(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wittylens:

I don't think you understand what woman wrapping mean cause if you do, you would realize that anti-WW will never tell you not to compliment a girl nor woo her all we are saying is that WOMAN WRAPPING MUST STOP!!

I gave you an example earlier on about how to codedly compliment a girl and I hope that as a sharp guy(that's if you are), you should be able to woo any girl on NL including mukina2 and Ishilove without braking the anti-WW rules and laws.

We will not say more than these.

Regards,
ant-WW.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by iebanehita(m): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wittylens:

Can you be matured just this once?

You are woman wrapping.
Have the courage accept it.

@OP.. life is short. Kindly ignore her. She would come back to her senses.
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by cegxie(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
When he mood swings, I remember I have a job to finish and quietly excuse myself.. She no go see me again until she call like twenty times.. By then all those swings go don normalise.. If I show then, she will be like nwa okuko mmiri mara.. And I will be like actor no dey die for film.. James bond things.
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Kennethco(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
marieolae: I'm guilty of this. One minute I'm happy. The next I'm angry. Still working on it tho
may God help u, u ar exactly lyk my ex-gf
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by pbs4real(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sarimah: Jst flow with her..
cute u.
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by pbs4real(m): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
marieolae: I'm guilty of this. One minute I'm happy. The next I'm angry. Still working on it tho
is God dt save u dt am nt ur bf,i wld so flog ur bum ehn. . .
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by naijaboiy: 12:03am On Oct 02, 2014
Wittylens:

You're Pretty.
Oga nawa for you o cheesy
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by naijaboiy: 12:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Karleb:

I don't think you understand what woman wrapping mean cause if you do, you would realize that anti-WW will never tell you not to compliment a girl nor woo her all we are saying is that WOMAN WRAPPING MUST STOP!!

I gave you an example earlier on about how to codedly compliment a girl and I hope that as a sharp guy(that's if you are), you should be able to woo any girl on NL including mukina2 and Ishilove without braking the anti-WW rules and laws.

We will not say more than these.

Regards,
ant-WW.
Good job you're doing sir cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Just continue to love and pray for her eh!... grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by marieolae(f): 3:28am On Oct 02, 2014
Kennethco: may God help u, u ar exactly lyk my ex-gf
amen ni oo
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by marieolae(f): 3:29am On Oct 02, 2014
pbs4real: is God dt save u dt am nt ur bf,i wld so flog ur bum ehn. . .
mtchew
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Sarimah(f): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
pbs4real: cute u.
tnx
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by herald9: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sarimah: tnx
wink
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by cooljoe(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sarimah: tnx
cooljoe bin tripping for sarimah for as long as I can remember. U just so fineeeee, u thick all d right boxes
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by herald9: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
cooljoe: cooljoe bin tripping for sarimah for as long as I can remember. U just so fineeeee, u thick all d right boxes
no wonder you got bandages all over your toesgrin

happy tripping bruh
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Sarimah(f): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
herald9:
wink
tongue
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Sarimah(f): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
cooljoe: cooljoe bin tripping for sarimah for as long as I can remember. U just so fineeeee, u thick all d right boxes
smiley smiley
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by cooljoe(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
herald9:
no wonder you got bandages all over your toesgrin

happy tripping bruh
my broda, my laces r well done o, I wonda y m tripping
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by starlingbawa(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
mcdokwe: I had this lady I was in love with, a very exceptional woman by my estimation, but the major problems I had with usually stemmed from the swings. She could snap at almost anything and everything and would entirely throw caution to the winds when venting it on me. She usually goes apologetic, but the most annoying part is she could snap and do worse things even in the process of apologising for the past bad behaviour.

I needed to understand her and know how best to follow issues and tried seeking out other females in a bid to understand the female species, but to my surprise, they mostly saw it as normal for girls to have mood swings that are uncalled for.

So please guys, do your partners have such terrible swings too and how do you deal with them?

I'm sure if I had just as much 'MOOD SWINGS' like she practically does then she'd be my punching bag.

I got a bit of 'PRIDE' in me and as such I don't see myself hanging around waiting for the next round of apologies if she wouldn't turn a new leaf after every promise of not getting back in that dungeon called mood swings!

I'd be gone and out of her life before she wakes up to reality one morning.

My opinion though...
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by herald9: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
cooljoe: my broda, my laces r well done o, I wonda y m tripping
am not concerned bout what's making you trip...my concern is why u no fall yetundecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by cooljoe(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
herald9:
am not concerned bout what's making you trip...my concern is why u no fall yetundecided
so many opinion makers, dats y m speechless
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by timilehing(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Its so annoying, why is it common to ladies only?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Can Make You Marry Weird Mc A Nigeria Pop Star?…>picx / All Miss Nairaland, I Dnt Av A Girlfriend, But A Sister, Very Beautiful (3 Pics) / GET YOUR THEOLOGICAL AND MINISTERIAL TRAINING TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.