Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Relationship Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Things (483 Views)

Relationship Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Things by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello friends. I must say that you guys rock.please my girls birthday is fast approaching based on that i would like to come around and be with her at the same time use the opportunity to see her parents. her mum sometime said that she would like to see me due to the fact that my girl has told her my intention of marrying her. Note: I have not gotten a substantial job but i want to just familiarise myself with the parents before she goes to NYSC. I'm yet to know if she is planning for the birthday. meeting her parents to familiarize myself is it that ok? especially without a job? what kind of gift should i get for her? what do you think?
Re: Relationship Things by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Memory booting...
Re: Relationship Things by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Space booking
Re: Relationship Things by Kennethco(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
It depends on d parent, most parents(especialy d mother) wil tried 2 put an end 2 d relationship cuz u ar nt yt working, buh if d grl assured u dat her parents wont oppose her, den u ar free 2 go ahead bro

1 Like

Re: Relationship Things by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
tnks frnds

(1) (Reply)

How Hard Is It To Say I Love You / ...less Than 12hours! / Friends With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.