Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Rat In My Room Revenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rat In My Room Revenge (524 Views)

Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rat In My Room Revenge by Differentplace: 5:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Rat In My Room Revenge
--------------- ------------

Learn from my mistake here, you could be a victim if you don't read this, but God forbid, so read, and know how to tackle it if it comes. Getting calls from strange numbers can be scareful and stressful at the same time. One called me and said; Hello? Hello, who am I speaking with? I asked. The voice asked; I guess I'm speaking with Mr Ofego? I said; Yes! You are speaking with Mr Ofego, who is this please? The person queried;

From: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/10/rat-in-my-room-revenge.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Double Dating Plz / Can You Allow Your Wife To Work? / Unlucky In Love/ Relationships!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.