Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? (999 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? / Null (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by newslife: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Am just seeking some opinions, i often hear somebody saying I love you pass my mother to his girlfriend, even in some songs the lyrics you will hear I love You pass my mother and am like huh for real, or is the statement has another meaning or what? i just don't like it because I love my mother so much more than anything, so what do you get to say my people
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by lomprico(m): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2014
'I love u pass my mother' can be passed as a joke or silly pick up line but on a serious note d love u have for ur mom can not be d type u have for ur wife/gf because u have sex wit ur wife/gf to prove love but u can't do dat wit ur mom! So dia is nothing comparing love with ur mum and wife/gf.
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2014
Why come here to ask for our opinion wen u can easily find out else were.

Just go to your mum & ask her if your dad loves her more than his own mum then you will get the answer faster.

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by Rapsainot(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2014
I love you pass my mama na format..... Only fools believe that.
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by jmoore(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2014

Can you love yourself more than your mother? If yes, then you can love your wife more than your mother because husband and wife are one.
Your mother is your father's wife. Who do you think your father loves more after 30 years marriage, your grandmother(his mother) or your mother(his wife)?

Mother and wife are not in competition.

But "I love you pass my mother" from the lips of those dating is just a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by dre11(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2014
That phrase u just said are mostly used in the girlfriend boyfriend relationship....

So when a guy used that in that secreno .... He is just finding words to make u happy and he doesn't mean it unless he doesn't know his mother or he grew up with his father.... Then it might apply

But when married.... U two have become one, so there will be no need for that phrase
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by newslife: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2014
real22: Why come here to ask for our opinion wen u can easily find out else were.

Just go to your mum & ask her if your dad loves her more than his own mum then you will get the answer faster.
baby it hasn't gotten to dat o please be careful for what u say
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by izaray(f): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2014
real22: Why come here to ask for our opinion wen u can easily find out else were.

Babe easy na, d Opps, is only trying to get some knowledge over wat, he/she dosen't kno, just take a look @ the ans dat {JMOORE} just gave to us, will u av known dat?
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by scribble: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2014
jmoore:
Can you love yourself more than your mother? If yes, then you can love your wife more than your mother because husband and wife are one.
Your mother is your father's wife. Who do you think your father loves more after 30 years marriage, your grandmother(his mother) or your mother(his wife)?

Mother and wife are not in competition.

But "I love you pass my mother" from the lips of those dating is just a lie.

U ain't never lie
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2014
izaray: Babe easy na, d Opps, is only trying to get some knowledge over wat, he/she dosen't kno, just take a look @ the ans dat {JMOORE} just gave to us, will u av known dat?
I didn't say anything wrong my dear the best knowledge he will ever get his what I have told him. You will never no how bad/good ppl feel about a particular issue until u put yourself in their position the best way he can get that knowledge is by doing what I told him.
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by philantoxx(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2014
tufiakwa
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2014
newslife: baby it hasn't gotten to dat o please be careful for what u say
you are getting me wrong. I said that because the only way u can understand is wen u put yourself in the woman's position & what just told u is the only way you can put yourself in the woman's position.

I as a woman, I will not even allow my child to pay more attention or to love me more than his wife. Yes its true that the love a man should have for his mother is different from the love for his wife but the truth is guys this days wants to pay more attention to their mother, father & relatives more than their wife & this is very wrong.

Am not saying a man should not care for his parent & relatives but ur wife & children should take the 1st place. I am building a future for myself were by I should be able to stand for myself & leave my sons to take good care of their wives & put their wife 1st instead of putting me 1st.

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by izaray(f): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2014
real22: I didn't say anything wrong my dear the best knowledge he will ever get his what I have told him. You will never no how bad/good ppl feel about a particular issue until u put yourself in their position the best way he can get that knowledge is by doing what I told him.
Is ok my dear!
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by ronald4lif(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2014
real22: you are getting me wrong. I said that because the only way u can understand is wen u put yourself in the woman's position & what just told u is the only way you can put yourself in the woman's position.

I as a woman, I will not even allow my child to pay more attention or to love me more than his wife. Yes its true that the love a man should have for his mother is different from the love for his wife but the truth is guys this days wants to pay more attention to their mother, father & relatives more than their wife & this is very wrong.

Am not saying a man should not care for his parent & relatives but ur wife & children should take the 1st place. I am building a future for myself were by I should be able to stand for myself & leave my sons to take good care of their wives & put their wife 1st instead of putting me 1st.

What you regard as wrong may not be same for others, you don't bring people mom/dad or relatives when they seek for public opinion, if we should follow such trend most relationship advice on here would end up with 'ask your brother or sister' to explain better. And for the contrary to your opinion, myself and perhaps other guys too would never love our girlfriend/wives as much as we do to our mom regardless of whatever circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2014
ronald4lif:

What you regard as wrong may not be same for others, you don't bring people mom/dad or relatives when they seek for public opinion, if we should follow such trend most relationship advice on here would end up with 'ask your brother or sister' to explain better. And for the contrary to your opinion, myself and perhaps other guys too would never love our girlfriend/wives s much as we do to our mom regardless of whatever circumstance.
that is ur own opinion leave me to mine he asked a question & gave him my own way of finding out.
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by passionate88: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
When it comes to my mom, I'll always love her more than any girl... Most Naija girls own no b am at all
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by izaray(f): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
scribble:

U ain't never lie
But i hope his not God?
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by KMTee(f): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
don't be confused
the way you love your mum is different from the way you love your wife, likewise your children
you love ur mum so dearly, you accord all your respect and care to her, be there for her and listen to her always
you love ur gf/wife dearly, u want her every minute, every night, share your life with her, you want to cuddle her, breath on her body, kiss her passionately and take care of her like your firstborn.
you love ur children dearly, u want them to grow up in good health and sound mind, you want them to have the best education and the best life.

there are so many pple we love in different ways, ur friends, ur silbings, ur boss...that you don't want anything bad to happen to them.

let's stop comparing wives and mothers..they are different persons with different purposes and roles in your life.

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by ronald4lif(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
KMTee: don't be confused
the way you love your mum is different from the way you love your wife, likewise your children
you love ur mum so dearly, you accord all your respect and care to her, be there for her and listen to her always
you love ur gf/wife dearly, u want her every minute, every night, share your life with her, you want to cuddle her, breath on her body, kiss her passionately and take care of her like your firstborn.
you love ur children dearly, u want them to grow up in good health and sound mind, you want them to have the best education and the best life.

there are so many pple we love in different ways, ur friends, ur silbings, ur boss...that you don't want anything bad to happen to them.

let's stop comparing wives and mothers..they are different persons with different purposes and roles in your life.

I agree the comparison is unnecessary but no one is confuse here, we all know we love our mom differently from the way we love our girlfriends/wives/kids/friends but in summing up all these different kinds of love and affection I would still love my mom more than any woman, be it a wife, girlfriend or sister.
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by KMTee(f): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
ronald4lif:

I agree the comparison is unnecessary but no one is confuse here, we all know we love our mom differently from the way we love our girlfriends/wives/kids/friends but in summing up all these different kinds of love and affection I would still love my mom more than any woman, be it a wife, girlfriend or sister.

ok...ur opinion
Re: Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? by ronald4lif(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
KMTee:

ok...ur opinion

Certainly

(1) (Reply)

Man Breakup Text Goes Viral / First He Rape N Beat Me Up Took Away My Virginity N Came 4giveness Wic I 4forgiv / Try Something More Challenging(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.