Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1224205 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:53am On Feb 26, 2015
uduokirika1:

da lu sö onye nze 4 helping out. I was busy laughing at coach Howard (3sc's coach) who was weeping like a child anapulu akara oji n'aka. Nwee na juu zi 'ndi ofe ose' muna ha no "n'obu na n'unu amaro na anyi (Gabros) n'aapia ajo utali?" just as i was wandering if this was the same man who prior to the match had this to say ".. . . . . . . . Our topping d NNL Groub B table last season was not a fluke 'cos it was well deserved. As for Gabros they are our familiar enemy and we sure know how to deal with them MERCILESSLY" Oga coach how market na? Some Ilorin fans are also grateful to Gabros for helping silence their arch-enemy cum NOISY neighbours! Oga odenigboAraoli as for your earlier skepticsm with respect to unavailability of familiar faces in d Gabros squad will be addressed objectively tommorrow ka nkwu a ññúlú clear godi m na anya. Udo diri unu

Diokpa,nsogbu adiro. But are you a member of the supporters club or what? Because you seem to know much and follow up with club's progress.

And yea,I am kind of skeptical about the team's ability because they are just returning to the elite league with same players they used in the lower league and you and I know that the elite league bu egwu onye okaa obi. Dont get me wrong,I am not saying these class of players can't excel because we know what Abia Warrior did last season with bunch of unknown players and today Enyimba has bought about five players from them(Abia Warriors),but nwanne nkwucha aburo ujo. I have no fear for Gabros because I have always know them as a very formidable side. Anambra has always had a great side but they never last...Where is Udoji United and Jasper United...When Jasper and Udoji hold sway the Nigerian league felt the Anambra resilience. Etu osina di,nke di niru ka...Gabros it is...Make Umu Anaedo no go fall our hand....If there is any team I am scared of in the league its Kano Pillars with Okey Emordi coach.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Obiano Woos Anambra Workers, Presents Buses to Labour
The governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has continued to show his friendly disposition to Anambra workers as he presented two new air-conditioned 50-seater buses to the State chapter of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC).
The presentation is coming on the heels of an earlier presentation of commuter buses to convey civil servants to and from work, improving the conditions of the workers, provision of bags of rice and increasing workers’ salaries by 15 percent in January this year.

(L-R) Comrade Patrick Obianyo, Chairman, Anambra State chapter of NLC, Chief Willie Obiano, Governor of Anambra State and Hon. Chidi Ezeoke, Head of Service, during the presentation of buses to organized labour at Governor's Lodge, Amawbia

Presenting the vehicles to the leadership of the State Congress headed by Comrade Patrick Obianyo at the Governor’s Lodge, Amawbia, governor Obiano recalled that he had previously presented a vehicle to the Union, stressing that the buses would enhance the activities of the Congress towards promoting the welfare of workers.

Said he; “We had earlier given them one bus. We are simply responding to their request. They complained that when their leaders attend Labour meetings at the national level, they watch their colleagues from other states arrive in their official vehicles while the Anambra chapter arrives in a hired bus. I won’t accept that. We had to do something about that.”
Responding to the governor’s kind gesture, the Chairman, Anambra State chapter of the NLC, Comrade Obianyo recalled that when Obiano was running for election, “he promised that he would not only fix our roads and other infrastructure, but that he would also fix human beings. He has demonstrated it in all ramifications.”

Speaking further, Comrade Obianyo observed that “What he has done here today has never happened before in the history of organized labour in Anambra State. He has given NLC a vehicle, given one to Joint Negotiating Council and one to the TUC. This is unusual. We are very happy about it. We are grateful to him.”

Comrade Obianyo therefore assured the governor that the workers in the state would reciprocate the kind gestures with greater productivity. Narrating a brief history of organized labour in the state, Comrade Obianyo said, “It might interest you to note that no governor has ever given one bag of rice to the entire workforce in Anambra State and Governor Obiano has done that in just one year. If the governor can show so much concern in just one year, you can then imagine what we should expect in the coming years. Now we are convinced that Anambra State is blessed.”

In his own remarks, the Head of Service of Anambra State, Mr. Chidi Ezeoke expressed gratitude to the governor for his kind gesture towards the workers, pointing out that the governor is genuinely committed to impacting positively on the lives of the workers and making life more meaningful for Ndi Anambra.

Mr. Ezeoke recalled that governor Obiano had previously provided vehicles to transport workers to and from work, bags of rice to workers and adjusted their salaries among others.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:00am On Feb 26, 2015
At the event.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Neat and fully equipped Ambulance.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Clinic building

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Back of building.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Buses donated to NLC.
Willie na alu olu.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Akpokuedike oza !

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Patients section.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Omanbala akwulubago.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Johnolis(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2015
asha80:
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/02/24/obiano-flags-off-aguleri-otuocha-umueri-airport-road/
I wonder how a road project in Umueri, should be called "aguleri-otuocha-umueri-airport road". Why must everything be named aguleri, even when the project is in the middle of Umueri. Or is the governor being clannish? I wonder.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Johnolis:

I wonder how a road project in Umueri, should be called "aguleri-otuocha-umueri-airport road". Why must everything be named aguleri, even when the project is in the middle of Umueri. Or is the governor being clannish? I wonder.
do you know the road in question?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2015
Johnolis:

Aguleri, Umuneri, Umu-Oba Anam, Anam et all you people there are the worst clannish human I have ever know, I don't like you guys because of your clannishness, I have many friends from those ends but once they dispaly that their clannishness we will clash.

You all are all clannists
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Aguleri, Umuneri, Umu-Oba Anam, Anam et all you people there are the worst clannish human I have ever know, I don't like you guys because of your clannishness, I have many friends from those ends but once they dispaly that their clannishness we will clash.

these are your fellow anambrarian guy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Johnolis(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2015
asha80:
do you know the road in question?
The road in question was commissioned some few days back and is no way near aguleri. The plaque for the ceremony also have the inscription on it. Now, the question is, was the blunder a purposeful one because the governor is from aguleri?
Mind you that there are many Road projects in aguleri being constructed at the speed of light, why didn't he name any of them "Umueri-otuocha-aguleri Road"?

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Johnolis:

The road in question was commissioned some few days back and is no way near aguleri. The plaque for the ceremony also have the inscription on it. Now, the question is, was the blunder a purposeful one because the governor is from aguleri?
Mind you that there are many Road projects in aguleri being constructed at the speed of light, why didn't he name any of them "Umueri-otuocha-aguleri Road"?
ok...so the road in question does not pass through otuocha and/or aguleri I guess?because I do not see any reason why clannishness would be attributed to naming a road
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Johnolis(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2015
BuddahMonk:

With due respect sir, don't judge people you know little or nothing about them, only the person wearing a shoe knows where it pinches him, you may even be worse than these people if subjected to the same conditions and factors affecting them.
Or do you suggest that these people keep quiet when things aren't normal.
Finally, remember that evil thrives in a land because of the silence of good men.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Happening right now!!

Gov Willie Obiano arrives Oyi to flag off the Awkuzu-Nteje-Umueri Airport dual carriageway.
This is the second of three major roads designed to lead into the world class Anambra International Cargo airport.

Anambra adigo mma..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ugodollars50: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=30pt]SOME PICTURES FROM YESTERDAY'S HOSTILITIES IN ILORIN[/size]

FULL TIME GABROS 2 : 0 3SC

AFTER SUBMITING A COMPREHENSIVE REPORT ON THIS THREAD FOR THIS MATCH THIS MORNING IT GOT DELETED AND I WAS BANNED FOR NO JUST COURSE
(Uduokirika1) PLEASE MAKE DO WITH THE PICTURES ONLY BEFORE THEM GO BAN ME AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ugodollars50: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
MORE

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by rafindo(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Diokpa,nsogbu adiro. But are you a member of the supporters club or what? Because you seem to know much and follow up with club's progress.

And yea,I am kind of skeptical about the team's ability because they are just returning to the elite league with same players they used in the lower league and you and I know that the elite league bu egwu onye okaa obi. Dont get me wrong,I am not saying these class of players can't excel because we know what Abia Warrior did last season with bunch of unknown players and today Enyimba has bought about five players from them(Abia Warriors),but nwanne nkwucha aburo ujo. I have no fear for Gabros because I have always know them as a very formidable side. Anambra has always had a great side but they never last...Where is Udoji United and Jasper United...When Jasper and Udoji hold sway the Nigerian league felt the Anambra resilience. Etu osina di,nke di niru ka...Gabros it is...Make Umu Anaedo no go fall our hand....If there is any team I am scared of in the league its Kano Pillars with Okey Emordi coach.
odeniigbo and uduokirika I want to thank u for the contribution u have made so far in propagating the state of football in anambra.it really shows us how patriotic and interested you are in developing the state in all ramifications. I hope with your types still in these thread history and record will be broken. I think both of can help in spearheading the formation of the first community football club in Nigeria and anambra in particular. I have been talking with a friend about the establishment of Anaedo football club,using the nnewi menality of success in difficult terrain. I think this idea will be successfully.10,000 strong fan base will be enough for this goal.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yellowsun: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]ALL STAND FOR THE CHAMPIONS[/size]

[size=14pt]GABROS FC[/size]

OdenigboAroli;
Schematics;
FKO81;
BuddahMonk;
Zonacom;
Uduokirika1;
Warrior01;
UgoDollars;
Freeglobe;
Cjrane;
etc

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by emmysoftyou: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
BuddahMonk:

the johnolis guy asked a question of why?
and yur quote or ur statement seem to be off point of what yu replied..
sory no offense cos i wonder why too,

aguleri otuocha umuleri ..they should shorten it jor..
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bellafinesse(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
hi, please help complete this online survey in a minute or two http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=vk3q9u9anovgezm624221
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
It is a long stretch of dual carriage road that leads to the airport which cuts across Aguleri, Otuocha and Umueri to the airport. so you can't possibly ignore those names more especially when you want to describe the road.

emmysoftyou:
the johnolis guy asked a question of why?
and yur quote or ur statement seem to be off point of what yu replied..
sory no offense cos i wonder why too,

aguleri otuocha umuleri ..they should shorten it jor..
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is another dual carriageway that leads to the airport: Awkuzu-Nteje-Umueri the site of the airport. So communities along a road is the best way to describe it.

Schematics:
Happening right now!!

Gov Willie Obiano arrives Oyi to flag off the Awkuzu-Nteje-Umueri Airport dual carriageway.
This is the second of three major roads designed to lead into the world class Anambra International Cargo airport.

Anambra adigo mma..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by emmysoftyou: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Schematics:
It is a long stretch of dual carriage road that leads to the airport which cuts across Aguleri, Otuocha and Umueri to the airport. so you can't possibly ignore those names more especially when you want to describe the road.

oh i can aligned with yu now from ur rational perspective...
anyway i ve nt being there and since those names are seen b4 getting to airport then none of them should be ignored for a proper indication but i wish it s just aguleri to umuri road..

Anyway nutin spoil sha,blackman go stil shorten am o
chai c oneeeet nd othas viewing dis thread..
i c u guys o
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
The man that makes things happen in ANSIPPA- Dr Billy Ekwunife (2nd from right) with some members of of his staff taking some snapshots within the premises of their office complex in Awka..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.