Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228725 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ignoramuses on rampage
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
FKO81:

I guess these look better?
Wonderful!..... I wish our governor & our people act quick & stop foot dragging!. We can be what we want to be even in this zoo!.Oh! is somebody seeing what I am seeing & Thinking what I am thinking!.Onitsha can have University, Great Film Industry, Bank Headquaters, High Class Housing Estate, Dualized Roads, Media Headquaters, Motor Assembly companies, River-Side Five Star Hotels & Shopping Malls, Skyscrapper for office Accomodations etc!...... A Complete City!.... A Financial Hub!... & Economic Tiger just East of The Niger!..Ndibe anyi ekene mu unuoooo!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Maser: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Have gone far beyond that...
And my questions haven't changed...
Where did Ojukwu said that what he did in 1967 wasn't for Biafra to secede but to stop the marginalization?? (which is still on)

Lazy brat! Stick your crappy backside on a bleeping chair and read the fucking books to educate yourself and stop asking infantile questions. Am I to do the reading for you? Or is it that hard for you? You read nothing and yet claiming to have gone beyond crap just to justify your worthless ideology! You already disgust! Won't stain my sight any longer reading your bullshit! So many riff-raffs on the loose in social media these days!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
The Coming of Oba International Market & The New Business District in Oba Idemili-South Lga of Anambra State!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
investnow2013:
The Coming of Oba International Market & The New Business District in Oba Idemili-South Lga of Anambra State!
Weldon bro

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tell me on earth with the level of development coming up & those that will be commissioned later this year in arround Anambra State,Why Anambra-State govt will not be realising at least 8 billion Igr every month?

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
investnow2013:

Nnaa,see better stucture ooo. Well planned market with enough space.
@Investnow,we need to see more of this market. Thanks, nwanne.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Boko Haram prisoners state, tufiakwa
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Nnaa,see better stucture ooo. Well planned market with enough space.
@Investnow,we need to see more of this market. Thanks, nwanne.

Wait ooooo, you have not been to that Market??
That market is definition of standard, infact that market define Anambra people as people of class and nobility.
it was started by Mbadinuju, I don't know why Obi didn't meddle into it but am glad Obiano is doing something great there.

The market was built by an Israeli company, financed by UBA while Burchem provided materials.

I love the way the shifted it faraway from express road, I hope they should build flyover there ooo.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
investnow2013:
Wonderful!..... I wish our governor & our people act quick & stop foot dragging!. We can be what we want to be even in this zoo!.Oh! is somebody seeing what I am seeing & Thinking what I am thinking!.Onitsha can have University, Great Film Industry, Bank Headquaters, High Class Housing Estate, Dualized Roads, Media Headquaters, Motor Assembly companies, River-Side Five Star Hotels & Shopping Malls, Skyscrapper for office Accomodations etc!...... A Complete City!.... A Financial Hub!... & Economic Tiger just East of The Niger!..Ndibe anyi ekene mu unuoooo!!!!!!
They expanded the hotel, the pics I took last month I went there
1.Onitsha Hotel
2.Onitsha shopping mall

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shineeye: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
investnow2013:
nna eech obiano is too much within one year the guy have surpass most governors in nigeria T..A orji will make so much noise if he accomplish half of it in 8 yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Wait ooooo, you have not been to that Market??
That market is definition of standard, infact that market define Anambra people as people of class and nobility.
it was started by Mbadinuju, I don't know why Obi didn't meddle into it but am glad Obiano is doing something great there.

The market was built by an Israeli company, financed by UBA while Burchem provided materials.

I love the way the shifted it faraway from express road, I hope they should build flyover there ooo.

Nnaa,I have never been there...But I am very impressed. So,what will they sell there ?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
shineeye:
nna eech obiano is too much within one year the guy have surpass most governors in nigeria T..A orji will make so much noise if he accomplish half of it in 8 yrs

Obiano is God sent. PERIOD

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shineeye: 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
IyaIode:
Boko Haram prisoners state, tufiakwa
yoruba state will soon take those boko haram because they have moved them out this evening after so much riots i got info the are taking them to ekiti state

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
cjrane:

Obiano is Obi sent....wey freemumu?
Freeglobe I am joking ooo
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shineeye: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
cjrane:

You are right

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 12:00am On Jun 30, 2015
MCC last month

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2015
FKO81:
MCC last month

as usual, great pics Frank!.

If that is the MCC area of the expressway, why did they allow that canopy to be so close to the road? Actually its standing so close on the road, that it is on where the gutters should be!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2015
OreMI22:

If that is the MCC area of the expressway, why did they allow that canopy to be so close to the road?
ANSTMA will do their work once the road is commission

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 30, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Nnaa,I have never been there...But I am very impressed. So,what will they sell there ?

Nna I don't know who will move in there but I wish iron dealers in Atani road and Uga street plus Aluminum at Oguta Road will move there.

The place is too standard for chewing gum businesses to be happening there.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 30, 2015
OreMI22:

If that is the MCC area of the expressway, why did they allow that canopy to be so close to the road? Actually its standing so close on the road, that it is on where the gutters should be!

Your very observant, I saw it but I was still evaluating the quality of jobs done.

Our government should ban billboards and posters after chasing Boko Haram away from the state. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by bankson80(m): 4:33am On Jun 30, 2015
they will remove it 100 percent,its just a canopy.they destroy my fully built out bar in front of my father`s 3 floor building at number 1 omor street nkpor agu which was even build with alumi zinc.before i build the new garden last year in the plot next to it just because is less than 2 meter close to the gutter.but believe me i was not angry about it.cos guess what,they tarred the road and now am making more money than before.if you are at nkpor flyover,take the direction leading to the old motor spare parts nkpor agu,straight to the end is tarred up till my bar and now costomers can drive all freely down to my bar with any type of car they have without any interruption.before that was a big deal and i lost many of them then.i base in austria and at first when my mum told me what was going on,she was not happy about it but i told her that she don`t have to be cos its really our time.that also motivated me to build the full plot garden.and its just aw some since then.infact i plan to own the biggest bar in anambra state in the near future by the Gods grace.good readers motivate investors to plan without limit cos the market is just there.
O reMI22:

11 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by achi4u(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Nice to know that Oba international market is already in the final stage, and that market is strategically located which would've affected Nkwo Nnewi during Ejiamatu saga.
Kudos to Gov Obiano.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2015
JOHN OBUH TAKES OVER IFEANYI UBAH FC
Former Flying Eagles coach John Obuh has been
announced as new head coach of Nigeria premier
league side Ifeanyi Ubah FC and he will be assisted
by the German Jurgen Presse. Both men worked together at the 2013 FIFA U20
World Cup in Turkey, where Nigeria reached the
knockout rounds.
Obuh has taken over the Nnewi club from Bulgarian
Mitko Dobrev who was sacked late last night.
He has been without a club since he parted ways with Enugu Rangers last season.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 7:04am On Jun 30, 2015
@Uduokirika1, Why was the Bulgarian couch sacked? Hasn't the IU-FC been performing very well and even got them to the top of the table? Now somebody that failed as a couch in Rangers is the hotcake? I don't get it!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2015
achi4u:
Nice to know that Oba international market is already in the final stage, and that market is strategically located which would've affected Nkwo Nnewi during Ejiamatu saga.
Kudos to Gov Obiano.

Please what happened at the bolded

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by achi4u(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Please what happened at the bolded
Well, Ejiamatu was the contractor who built Nkwo Nnewi from start to finish but due to his constant harassment and his inability to abide by the rules set the by the government plus his claims that he now owns the market making it impossible for the traders to elect their leaders... and the problems started when his security men or (Ndi army Ejiamatu shot one person like that ) the entire market went in flame,first they burnt his bank, his office and even went to his home town at Uruagu to destroy things.
The market almost close to one month....
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4dankey: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2015
achi4u:
Kudos to Gov Obiano.

Nice to see achi4u commenting again. Am just happy, please reply to buddahmonk's question cos am also interested.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2015
The coach was engaged by Gabros before tale over by IfeanyiUba. Now after the approval process of change in ownership by LMC the contreact of d Coach need to be reviewed by d new owners.

John ogbu on d other hand. Has been loitering around Nnewi since d beginning of the season. Trying to lobby his way through I just pity d club sha may be this in-house rangling must ve caused us sunday home loss to Wikki Tourist.

Let's just wish the new coach well but I still ve my reservations for him after his abyssmal failure at d national and Rangers team.
AnamCity:
@Uduokirika1, Why was the Bulgarian couch sacked? Hasn't the IU-FC been performing very well and even got them to the top of the table? Now somebody that failed as a couch in Rangers is the hotcake? I don't get it!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2015
yes nice he back, i know why he doesn't like commenting but i wish he will ignore those things

4dankey:

Nice to see achi4u commenting again. Am just happy, please reply to buddahmonk's question cos am also interested.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2015
This is why am in cold with the so called club, i followed Gabros when i was in secondary school in late 99 when Maurice Cooreman was the coach, Obinna Nwaneri, Austin Ejide, Chuwkudi Egonatu,Uche Akubuike,Joetex Asamoah Frimpong were there, i was a staunch Jasper Fan having worked as ballboy during traing and matches, we will always sneak out from school to go and mark PowerMike Sport Complex.

The name Ifeanyi Uba FC is even enough for me to see the club as charity org, how can you sack a coach doing well because another jobless coach is lurking at the corner, no technical department to evaluate what will be the outcome of abrupt termination of coach's contract on a budding team.

What is the basis of the termination in contract, nobody knows because there is no central medium for channeling out of information, visit Enyimba's website and their FB and Twitter handles and see a serious club running their institution smoothly.

uduokirika1:
The coach was engaged by Gabros before tale over by IfeanyiUba. Now after the approval process of change in ownership by LMC the contreact of d Coach need to be reviewed by d new owners.

John ogbu on d other hand. Has been loitering around Nnewi since d beginning of the season. Trying to lobby his way through I just pity d club sha may be this in-house rangling must ve caused us sunday home loss to Wikki Tourist.

Let's just wish the new coach well but I still ve my reservations for him after his abyssmal failure at d national and Rangers team.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2015
BuddahMonk:
This is why am in cold with the so called club, i followed Gabros when i was in secondary school in late 99 when Maurice Cooreman was the coach, Obinna Nwaneri, Austin Ejide, Chuwkudi Egonatu,Uche Akubuike,Joetex Asamoah Frimpong were there, i was a staunch Jasper Fan having worked as ballboy during traing and matches, we will always sneak out from school to go and mark PowerMike Sport Complex.

The name Ifeanyi Uba FC is even enough for me to see the club as charity org, how can you sack a coach doing well because another jobless coach is lurking at the corner, no technical department to evaluate what will be the outcome of abrupt termination of coach's contract on a budding team.

What is the basis of the termination in contract, nobody knows because there is no central medium for channeling out of information, visit Enyimba's website and their FB and Twitter handles and see a serious club running their institution smoothly.

Let us wait for the official release from the club's media department on this.

But John ogbu definitely is not d better option at this critical period, I had always sighted him in virtually all Gabros/I'uba home matches but didn't put much about it, since other coaches like Keshi, Siasia, Amaokachi and Ikpeba too do frequent Beverly hills on match days.

But this sack of coach Dubrev is highly unprofessional and deludes all form of rational football decision. A coach dat has played in CAF's champions league semi finals severally with Accra hearts of Oak after lifting d countries league and in less than 6months in Nigeria with Gabros won three trophies viz; NNL super 4 cup, Anambra state Federation's cup and Nnewi cup sacked just like that is highly uncalled for.

Buddah I agree with u on d management challenges bedevilling our cluibs, in as much I believe so mmuch on privately run football clubs I still join u in advocating for a better and objective club management.

I. Will never support any govt owned club in Nigeria last season I pitched my tent with Giwa Fc and we narrowly missed d continental tickets by d wiskers.
I started with Udoji utd. Back then even as little boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.