Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227585 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by aryzgreat: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ishilove dear,

Please ur attention is needed here, kindly help cleanse this thread.

Umu oke okpa na agwo ofe

FKO81, Weldon. One carton of Hero beer for u

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Seriously, if it were possible for me to strangle Chino and Abagworo to death ATM i would gladly do that. I have come to the conclusion that the two are sick and seriously don't mean well for ndigbo in and outside nairaland.
If possible, I suggest that we all ignore their posts henceforth on whatever thread on nairaland. We should distance ourselves from the two. Stop quoting them. Stop liking their posts whether sensible or non sensible. Lets just treat them as persona non grata.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
FKO81 thanks for the good work you are doing. I believe most nairalanders in your shoe would have abandoned this thread long ago due to the obvious evil perpetrated by some brainless old men here, but you've shown maturity by ignoring them just like the guy on the Enugu thread. Please keep it up bro. I'm a fan.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
The true face of dirty Onitsha and Awka Anambra State Nigeria as at 12th of July 2015

This is Onitsha main market

This is Ifitte which is the best part of Awka that houses Unizik

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by redcap: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
FKO81:
Good morning all! My task took me two days to cover, I started late on Saturday day, went back on Sunday after church service and it lasted till evening, though there are other areas still to cover it's a process, my update might take up to two days or more, because I have a lots to do this week especially today.

Pls allow the chino/abagworo guy to finish his madness before you continue,he obviously saw your post I quoted above and immediately let lose his numerous moniker to get you distracted,kindly ignore this guy.For your info chino and abagworo is the same person and not from alaigbo, you can take that to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shineeye: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
FKO81:

grin
Great Onitsha, same location Onitsha port
grin still powering
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by spyder880(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by spyder880(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
spyder880:
I was in Anambra state yesterday.....

http://amazingviewpoints..com/2015/07/launched-by-willie-obiano.html

^^^Really wasn't necessary! A nearby pillar with an embedded plaque noting the date the project was launched (which then would have allowed them to discreetly include the Governors name wink) would have sufficed! Like it was done in this case makes it a bit too obvious and tacky!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
spyder880:
The 10 lane Iweka road, Onitsha........

http://amazingviewpoints..com/2015/07/pictures-of-10-lane-iweka-road-onitsha.html

^^^Nice pic spyder! Not feeling that green-white-green nonsense painted on the sides of the gutter though!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:05am On Jul 14, 2015
spyder880:
The 10 lane Iweka road, Onitsha........

http://amazingviewpoints..com/2015/07/pictures-of-10-lane-iweka-road-onitsha.html
Thanks bro, this is the one I took on Sunday

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Stolen:
Let us see how others do it.
I guess it will look like this when they complete the project

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by spyder880(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2015
post=35835740:

These look much better, cool.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2015
From this pics credited to Frank, I believe Sabmiller is steadily expanding.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2015
Manufacturer Plans N1.2b Oil Processing Factory In Anambra

The Managing Director Chicason Group, Nnewi , Engr. Linus Ilozue has disclosed that the company has concluded plans to establish a palm oil plantation, valued at N1.2billion, in Anambra State with a capacity production of 150 tons per day .

Disclosing this during a joint press briefing with the management of Chicason Group, and the state government at the company premises, Nnewi, Anambra State, on Monday, Engr. Ilozue said his company has approached Anambra State government for allocation of 34,000 hectares of land to establish palm plantation in the state.

He said the farm is expected to yield over 1000 tons of palm produce to feed their vegetable oil plant which presently has production capacity of 50 tons per day.

“Chicason Group is to establish a new vegetable oil refinery at the cost of N1.2billion, with a capacity to produce 150 tons per day, in addition to building a soap manufacturing plant, valued at N1.5billion, with capacity production of 144 tons per day.

“The aim is to help increase employment capacity from the present 3,000 to 3,800 staff, save foreign exchange for Nigeria, while the bye produce will be produced” Ilozue said.

He appealed to the governor to consider their request, and make the needed land acquisition possible, saying that continued importation is against the wishes of Chicason Group.

Also speaking, the state Commissioner for Agriculture, Mr. Afam Mbanefo, expressed state government’s desire to encourage the growth of agriculture and agro-based industries with the aim of producing enough food to the citizenry, and creating jobs for the teaming youths in the area.

He said that government has introduced several measures including setting up land committees and mapping out a total of 165,000 hectares of land, to encourage entrepreneurs in the sector.

While praising the efforts of Chicason Group to venture into mechanised farming, Mbanefo said that only serious minded investors would benefit from the land allocation. The Commissioner promised to hold further discussion with the company and help synergise the relationship, assuring that government would play its own role to see to the success of the venture.

Mbanefo, who was accompanied by the Special Advisers for Agriculture and Fisheries, Mike Ugbukwu and Emeka Iloyelu respectively, as well as the permanent secretary in the ministry, Dr. Paul Nwadikwe, said that they came to see things for themselves, and report back to Governor Obiano.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/manufacturer-plans-n1-2b-oil-processing-factory-in-anambra/

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2015
The best place for this oil palm plantation is toward.
Ozubulu, Okija, Azia, Ihiala, Uli and Amorka axis.
Those places have lands for such investment

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2015
BuddahMonk:
The best place for this oil palm plantation is toward.

Ozubulu, Okija, Azia, Ihiala, Uli and Amorka axis.

Those places have lands for such investment
abeg they should give chicason the land at least we know he is a serious investor..hehe land at okija so that those okija elderly men go begin drag land with him as they are doing with nestoil abi ? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2015
FKO81:
can u amend cool

can u amend it cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yang(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2015
asha80:
abeg they should give chicason the land at least we know he is a serious investor..hehe land at okija so that those okija elderly men go begin drag land with him as they are doing with nestoil abi ? Lol

lol . . . Its for Lease naaaa. 99 years and after you can renew. Land should stop being our problem. You go carry land go grave

I got my first job at SABmiller when it was still red sand, so i know what indigenuos companies in the East can do for our youth
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2015
post=35835740:

How did you just take these on Sunday when they been in this thread since May-June? ...and the same pictures were posted by investnow2013?
https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-state-light-nationeconomic-political/297
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2015
yang:

lol . . . Its for Lease naaaa. 99 years and after you can renew. Land should stop being our problem. You go carry land go grave

I got my first job at SABmiller when it was still red sand, so i know what indigenuos companies in the East can do for our youth
our people for villa no dey reason this your way oo..they would tell you they are reserving land for future generation and those based outside meanwhile some of those based outside are not thinking of buying land in their village

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by redcap: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ukpor has a vast space of arable unused land suitable for palm plantation,make Una carry this investment come my village. >sad
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Onitsha landlords should be forced into merger with well establish Real estate Companies with minimum capital base This will help kickstart a new Housing revolution and investment in decent Residential and office buildings.

* Real estate owners/companies that do not meet the minimum requirement should be liquidated

* Individual who wants to build or buy a house should go through these companies rather than the usual disorganised way

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
OreMI22:

How did you just take these on Sunday when they been in this thread since May-June? ...and the same pictures were posted by investnow2013?
https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-state-light-nationeconomic-political/297
I took first picture on Sunday and the second picture was posted by me last month if you're following the thread. Thanks
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cremedelacreme: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Development in Anambra is evenly spread. I reside in Onitsha, recently i wanted to acquire a property in Onitsha suburb. A friend took me to 3-3/Nsugbe area but all the plots of land there are bought up and the few available ones are way too expensive for my budget. Suburbs like Obosi/Ogidi/Nkwelle/Iyiowa/Nkpor/Oba are all bought up too. Luckily i managed to acquire a plot at Oba for almost 2.5M. The area is fast developing with duplexes springing up every second. Houses there are mostly residential. Anambra will be mega-city (like Lagos) in less than 10 years time as all our 3 major cities (Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka) will merge together. Here are a few pictures i took at my Oba site (though the picture quality ain't so great).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cremedelacreme: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
More pix

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
See houses....Well,I no say Umuoji nogo gree sell land give outsiders.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
cremedelacreme:
Development in Anambra is evenly spread. I reside in Onitsha, recently i wanted to acquire a property in Onitsha suburb. A friend took me to 3-3/Nsugbe area but all the plots of land there are bought up and the few available ones are way too expensive for my budget. Suburbs like Obosi/Ogidi/Nkwelle/Iyiowa/Nkpor/Oba are all bought up too. Luckily i managed to acquire a plot at Oba for almost 2.5M. The area is fast developing with duplexes springing up every second. Houses there are mostly residential. Anambra will be mega-city (like Lagos) in less than 10 years time as all our 3 major cities (Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka) will merge together. Here are a few pictures i took at my Oba site (though the picture quality ain't so great).

Oba is good toward Rojenny, Nkwelle Ezunaka and Ogbunike are good also.

I live at Iyiowa, Iyiowa is nice but it swampy, you will spent millions filling foundations and patching the roads your building materials will be arriving in.
In Iyiowa you will be enjoying the best of natural air from River Niger and the forests of Oba and Akukwu. Iyiowa is as cool as, well planned streets inter connected

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
FKO1

Still waiting for more pix

Thanks for the ones earlier posted more pixel to ur camera

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
See houses....Well,I no say Umuoji nogo gree sell land give outsiders.... grin grin

The way they build house in East you will think houses will be very cheap, Anambra has the most expensive accommodation prices in Nigeria.
Even the landlords have taken their wickedness to new height by charging some miscellaneous fees like Caution fee, ego oji, agreement fee, after collecting 1 or 2 years tenancy fee from you.

Its pure wickedness, my friend in Benin told me you can pack into your house with 3 months advance payment or 6 months depending on the landlord.

Anambra government and church leaders should address the issue properly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
[size=16pt]Obiano inspects ongoing work at the Second Niger Bridge [/size]

* I wish obiano could award most Anambra projects to Julius Berger also

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
More

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.