Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227251 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Darlduchi:

My Dear you need to look beyond Nigeria and the south East to understand, that This movement is supper naturally inspired.It isn't just about catholics and your much beloved Governors, rather it is about the understanding of who you and I are as a Nation. Our origin and inheritance, the past and our future, our enemies, friends and relatives are.

As far as this movement is concern, Nnamdi is only a tiny fraction of people God is raising world wide for the freedom of our people and the punishment four oppressors .This awakening is going on simultaneously all over the world, and i am not just referring to IPOB in Diaspora, rather i am referring to brothers who where sold into slavery, who you refer to as Jamaicans, Americans, Haitians etc.

God said, he that have an ear should hear. Meaning if you have understanding. Part of the end time signs is the increase in Knowledge, therefore, get out of nairaland, go to the internet, research extensively of your history, what you call religion, and most importantly God's prophesies and it fulfilment.

When you are confronted with issues you are not comfortable with, rather than respond in your emotion, seek and research for the truth.

Do not constitute your self an obstacle to the fulfilment of God's prophesies, it is deeper than Catholicism and your mini faith on things you are not well grounded

This crap hurts my ears; Nwokem,take this garbage out of here and go open a special thread for you and your sympathizers. Nnamdi Kanu has been going about threatening to destroy our leaders and institutions and you want us to believe he isn't insane? Gov. Obi is a powerful and illustrious son of Omanbala who has done more than enough for our state and now Obiano who is taking us to another height is being threatened! The catholic church is a very important body in Anambra and most of our best schools are run by this church,QRC,CKC,ST CHARLES,MATER AMABILIS and you want to destroy the catholic church ? If IPOB members will hinder our progress them SHOOT THEM ALL!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

That's how a baboon reason...
So for your nonsensical mind you can't be a Christian if you ain't Catholic. God punish you for me... Fake Christians everywhere.

[size=13pt]I am not catholic, but i can tell you this attack on catholics alone, is what the devil has used to bring nnamdi to the gutter.
The major reasons igbos are oppressed is because they aren't muslim and they have borne that oppression with dignity. if you start trying to oppress them for being catholics, i can tell you and nnamdi right now that you have failed already. Stupidity and immaturity is going to kill this beautiful Biafra struggle if nnamdi doesn't get some sense. Soon, he will introduce the Anambra versus Imo or Enugu division and think in his mind that such things promote his cause. nnamdi is such a baby and seriously need wise men to advise him before he kills this struggle out of childish idiocy.

I feel so sad that Nnamdi wants to ruin a beautiful Biafran freedom struggle by adding religion of his people to it.We want Biafra with Igbos ruling themselves in it and practicing catholicism, Anglicanism, Pentecostalism. We don't care about how any Igbos wants to worship God. Just give us BIAFRA! nnamdi, your job is to agitate for Biafra and not to attack Igbo religious faith.
Buhari does not need to do anything to him. Igbos will dismantle IPOD if Nnamdi does not back off and apologize for attacking the religion of Igbo people.
[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Jakpon:
Amadioha bend your mouth there, you this yereba boy. Cowardly oily basatard, dirty lazy pig. Why are you ofe'mmanu afraid of Director Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra ?

Anu Mpam

Look at a typical product of Nnamdi Kanu's school....lol

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cjrane2:

I am not catholic, but i can tell you this attack on catholics alone, is what the devil has used to bring nnamdi to the gutter.
The major reasons igbos are oppressed is because they aren't muslim and they have borne that oppression with dignity. if you start trying to oppress them for being catholics, i can tell you and nnamdi right now that you have failed already.

I feel so sad that Nnamdi wants to ruin a beautiful struggle by adding religion of his people to it. Buhari does not need to do anything to him. Igbos will dismantle IPOD if Nnamdi does not back off and apologize for attacking the religion of Igbo people.

Crap...
Why don't you go and find out why he always lay attacks on you guys with the truth...
If you so think the Catholic is innocent why don't you go ahead and convince us with facts and put him wrong...
Instead of ranting like a mad woman in the street making no hell of point...

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
NAIJASOM:

Let's be honest, this thread got to 400 pages within one year because there were so many insults and fights that happened. If you compare it to the Enugu thread that started in 2012 you will realize that it shouldn't be more than 200 pages. But I am glad that finally, more intelligent conversations are beginning to happen. I hope it stays that way.

What sort of statement is this? This nigga is so pained and jealous....lol. Who is comparing and who said Enugu thread wasn't derailed at so many occasions?? Nwokem,take your tears elsewhere. This is the Omanbala thread and one thing you cant find any other thread is the depth of arguments,the spread of development and out reluctance to cover up whats actually on ground. Some state has only a capital to boast of while we are tracking and covering developments in all nooks and crannies of the state.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

This crap hurts my ears; Nwokem,take this garbage out of here and go open a special thread for you and your sympathizers. Nnamdi Kanu has been going about threatening to destroy our leaders and institutions and you want us to believe he isn't insane? Gov. Obi is a powerful and illustrious son of Omanbala who has done more than enough for our state and now Obiano who is taking us to another height is being threatened! The catholic church is a very important body in Anambra and most of our best schools are run by this church,QRC,CKC,ST CHARLES,MATER AMABILIS and you want to destroy the catholic church ? If IPOB members will hinder our progress them SHOOT THEM ALL!

I had said in a few posts that iam now an IPOD member and have been looking for how to contribute financially to the struggle
But, if they truly have an agenda to destroy christianity in igboland, I WILL SHOOT THEM MYSELF.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
asha80:
Greatest mistake nnamdi kanu will ever do in tho his quest is insulting and denigrating the catholic faith in igboland that makes up of at least 30% of o the population..you just cant hope to get the support of a people by attacking their faith especially when it is all the know and brought up with...he should keep off religious issues

Did you say 30% ? You know better. I know for sure Anambra is more than 60% catholic and so is Imo....hehe

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cjrane2:

I had said in a few posts that iam now an IPOD member and have been looking for how to contribute financially to the struggle
But, if they truly have an agenda to destroy christianity in igboland, I WILL SHOOT THEM MYSELF.

I used to like Nnamdi Kanu until he started threatening our leader and the Catholic church. Funny a thing,he makes threats he never carried out....What a sissy.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Look at a typical product of Nnamdi Kanu's school....lol
Always quick to use unprintable words against anyone with contrary views.

For the records, despite the Millitary power vested on Ojukwu in 1967 he never for once insulted any elder stateman even when Zik had a contrary opinion on the modalities to be adopted!H He never failed to consult his
people or seek elder statesmen opinions, that was why he still commands a post motem respect!

If a young 33years old Conlonel (Ojokwu) can understand the wisdom bequetted on our elders. Why can't an Nnamdi Kanu who is almost or above 40year! Rs

NobleDandy I will like you to research more on the roles of the Catholic church during the Biafran war. The Catholic church through her CARITAS humanitarian guestures save so many lives of Biafran children that would have been lost due to the Blockade laid on Biafra.

Also note that in the Late 1968 the Red Cross aircraft carrying food and medical supples was shot down by the Egyptian Pilotted Federal war planes. This singular action terminated Red cross intervention missions to Biafra but the Catholic Church's CARITAS continued despit increase in the threats to aerial safety!

It is very unfortunate that our youths today lack basic history, the day Nnamdi Kanu brought Religion into his struggles that day he dug his grave.

To all Nnamdi Kanu field warriors tell me any institution that has contributed to the development (human dev) in the east more than the religious institutions especially the Catholic and Anglican churches!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ofala festival happening now in the beautiful city of Onitsha.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
The revered Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe the custodian of Igbo culture and the foremost King in Igboland steps out in style.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Uduokirika1 sire I do respect what you've said and to the Catholic Church I know they really tried... (enough kudos)

Fast forward to this moment
But my own case is just different from all of this, which is that these people claiming that Nnamdi Kanu attacked Catholic Church should come and state what he said and counter it right here, all of us will be the judge. Simple...

Am an Anglican. reason being that's where I was baptised so is Kanu, but yet He doesn't spare us when is certain we err. I force myself to see reasons for myself and do what I believe is right in the church not just following our church leaders around contributing in every every, believing every things living or non-living they spew. like as if our salvation depends on it. No.

OK!!! Now because the torch of his truth is on catholics goers and preachers... You are now feeling like Jesus, you be all Saints, I know it all. stuffs like that. I simply don't buy it. Is highly bias of these grunted people crying bereaved in here.

They should come out and counter it with concrete arguments for us to see their plight. Not letting people feel pity for them and castigate Nnamdi while He was simply telling them the truth...

Brother forget I no get beef with Catholic Church but a sensible person will put religion outta this shit.

In the case of Willie my vote was counted for him on that day. All these things were going on, he hasn't come out and say something about the 30th of August massacre. For me something is fishy in his silence but am still observing the whole situation...

We all should just sit up and let a white man religion not split us up. We really deserve better life than this comeon.

This killings you are hearing everyday isn't it passing a message to you?? do you really think you are save even in your village in this Nigeria? Bro think again all of you backsliders.

The ball is in our court.
But I strongly believe that one day In my own eyes I will see the restoration of a (was) country BIAFRA.

I rest my case...

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please open a fresh thread for this too, so we can show case our culture to the world
AnamCity:
The revered Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe the custodian of Igbo culture and the foremost King in Igboland steps out in style.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
uduokirika1:
Please open a fresh thread for this too, so we can show case our culture to the world

https://www.nairaland.com/2660510/obi-onitsha-ofala-festival-2015#38914811
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Uduokirika1 sire I do respect what you've said and to the Catholic Church I know they really tried... (enough kudos)

Fast forward to this moment
But my own case is just different from all of this, which is that these people claiming that Nnamdi Kanu attacked Catholic Church should come and state what he said and counter it right here, all of us will be the judge. Simple...

Am an Anglican. reason being that's where I was baptised so is Kanu, but yet He doesn't spare us when is certain we err. I force myself to see reasons for myself and do what I believe is right in the church not just following our church leaders around contributing in every every, believing every things living or non-living they spew. like as if our salvation depends on it. No.

OK!!! Now because the torch of his truth is on catholics goers and preachers... You are now feeling like Jesus, you be all Saints, I know it all. stuffs like that. I simply don't buy it. Is highly bias of these grunted people crying bereaved in here.

They should come out and counter it with concrete arguments for us to see their plight. Not letting people feel pity for them and castigate Nnamdi while He was simply telling them the truth...

Brother forget I no get beef with Catholic Church but a sensible person will put religion outta this shit.

In the case of Willie my vote was counted for him on that day. All these things were going on, he hasn't come out and say something about the 30th of August massacre. For me something is fishy in his silence but am still observing the whole situation...

We all should just sit up and let a white man religion not split us up. We really deserve better life than this comeon.

This killings you are hearing everyday isn't it passing a message to you?? do you really think you are save even in your village in this Nigeria? Bro think again all of you backsliders.

The ball is in our court.
But I strongly believe that one day In my own eyes I will see the restoration of a (was) country BIAFRA.

I rest my case...

If you DARE make Biafra struggle about Catholics Vs. Anglicans, you have already lost it.

I know children often play with every issue under the sun.This is one issue you must avoid like a plague and tell nnamdi to flee from this topic too.. it is far safer to play with a loaded AK47 in your mouth than the catholic vs. protestant issue in Igboland
In Igboland, the catholic vs. anglican issue even tears up families talk more Biafra struggle.. PLEASE, FLEE FROM THIS PATH OF SELF DESTRUCTION. It is the most divisive topic you can ever phantom.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cjrane2:

If you DARE make Biafra struggle about Catholics Vs. Anglicans, you have already lost it.

I know children often play with every issue under the sun.This is one issue you must avoid like a plague and tell nnamdi to flee from this topic too.. it is far safer to play with a loaded AK47 in your mouth than the catholic vs. protestant issue in Igboland
In Igboland, the catholic vs. anglican issue even tears up families talk more Biafra struggle.. PLEASE, FLEE FROM THIS PATH OF SELF DESTRUCTION. It is the most divisive topic you can ever phantom.

See guy I don't know you and I don't know your motive but I will like you to stay off my mentions... You can contribute to the thread and spit all you want... Pls is necessary bc I have seen we do not reason alike. Ok

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cjrane2:

leave him..if there is something I have learnt over the yrs and reading history is to avoid religious issues of people as much as possible

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

See guy I don't know you and I don't know your motive but I will like you to stay off my mentions... You can contribute to the thread and spit all you want... Pls is necessary bc I have seen we do not reason alike. Ok

Noble whatever you call yourself, Hear me clearly.... [size=18pt]YOU ARE A BASTERD !!![/size]

For daring to tell me how to comment in this thread. Go and open your own thread and if i ever view your useless thread call me whatver.
This thread and Enugu thread are the ONLY threads i view in NL. Which i engage with sound minds.
Yes, you are right, i don't interact with nincompoops like you.

AGAIN, YOU ARE A WAYWARD BASTERD FOR EVEN ATTEMPTING TO TELL ME HOW TO COMMENT IN THIS THREAD.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cjrane2:

Noble whatever you call yourself, Hear me clearly.... [size=18pt]YOU ARE A BASTERD !!![/size]

For daring to tell me how to comment in this thread. Go and open your own thread and if i ever view your useless thread call me whatver.
This thread and Enugu thread are the ONLY threads i view in NL. Which i engage.

AGAIN, YOU ARE A WAYWARD BASTERD FOR EVEN ATTEMPTING TO TELL ME HOW TO COMMENT IN THIS THREAD.
Nna, just ignore him and people like him.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
As a man of peace I hate fight more especially by adults. You guys should grow up! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cjrane2:

This thread and Enugu thread are the ONLY threads i view in NL. Which i engage with sound minds.

Nnaa,ignore that guy biko.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cjrane2:

Noble whatever you call yourself, Hear me clearly.... YOU ARE A BASTERD !!!

Wow!!! Bravo you've really blown your cover ie unleashing the zooic baboon you are...
This was the exact reason why I indirectly requested we call our debate a day.
Because your way of common reasoning is far much poor that you can't hold a constructive argument.
Pls kindly go and find who made your life miserable not holding on to the unbiased comments of mine like a misguided chimp.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kagame: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
chino11:
As a man of peace I hate fight more especially by adults. You guys should grow up! smiley

Chino, is that you or someone hacked your account grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
chino11:
Of course chino11 is a peace lover. Ka m nukwa na-echi aburo akwukwo.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kedu ife i n' akowa? A bu m onye ocho udo mgbe ututu..

Kagame:

Chino, is that you or someone hacked your account grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Adim achokwa nsogbu, maka arum cholu udo mgbe nine. Jukwa ese..

LadyFiona:
Of course chino11 is a peace lover. Ka m nukwa na-echi aburo akwukwo.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
chino11:
Adim achokwa nsogbu, maka arum cholu udo mgbe nine. Jukwa ese..

Biko give me space....hahaha....synonymous with peace....abomination..... Aru.. grin grin grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Biko chelu kam lie ifea ka o bam n' aru. Amaro ife babymama bu n' obi n abania. Nwanyi a ga egbu m with ife oriri cheesy

LadyFiona:
Biko give me space....hahaha....synonymous with peace....abomination..... Aru.. grin grin grin wink cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
chino11:
Comic relief
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nwanne kedu ije? Biko bia lie ife.. wink

Zonacom:

Comic relief
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
chino11:
Nwanne kedu ije? Biko bia lie ife.. wink

Afo m julu eju kita. Imela
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
But why are most Nnamdi Kanu's disciples very aggressive both online and offline? I know a certain igbo man who is an ardent listener of radio biafra via cable here in plateau state. Whenever he discusses Biafra issues with fellow igbos of late, he's usually aggressive and abusive. He terms any person that has a contrary opinion to him Onye hausa. Funny enough, the man is presently building a big house in his neighborhood here in Ugwu hausa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.