Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228742 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Jakpon:
Amadioha bend your mouth there, you this yereba boy. Cowardly oily basatard, dirty lazy pig. Why are you ofe'mmanu afraid of Director Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra ?

Anu Mpam
You came to the wrong thread and quoted the wrong guy I will treat your fulk-up today.
Umu Igbo this quy is a Yoruba boy from Ogun state claiming IPOB member just install fears, and destabilize our struggles, the are many of them using fake IDs in different social medias they can go any length, even insulting their tribes for you to think they are bona fide IPOB, I just busted this Bast.ard, I hope they are not the same guys advising Nnamdi Kanu on different social medias? His recent outbursts is making our struggle shudder

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2015
BUSTED !!
Politics / Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation,economic And Political Power House Of The East by Jakpon: 7:53am On Oct 12

NOBLEDANDY:

You are very foolish you know... You no get sense...
So Nnamdi Kanu should come and beg you to support your own freedom...

You see am seriously thinking that what he has been hammering that the westerners brought their religion to us and took away our sense of reasoning is a pure fact.

Who the gods wants to kill will first of all ran out of senses and who is destined to be a saboteur will surely be one...

I no blame you for shielding your intention under Catholic pretence buh try and be strong to dance to the music when is being played for you.

Nwannem
dont mind those saboteurs. Some of them are yereba cowards hidding under Igbo monikers.

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2015
e: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Jakpon: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2014

ola6: The pposition of the speaker was zoned to the SW but Tinubu, because of his greed and never ending quest for power voted against it so as to make himself the most powerful man in the SW and prevent a rally point for the SW at the center.

Lackey

when patricia etteh the kleptomania occupied the seat of the speaker what did she do for the southwest? When Dimeji Bankole the thief was the deputy speaker what did he do for the south west? When Obasanjo the gorilla was the president what did he do for the southwest?

Tell us about Gbenga Daniels achievement in Ogun. I want to know what Alao Akala did in Oyo. What was Agagu's achievement in Ondo. When PDP governed Yoruba state's what did they offer us?

(Quote) (Report) 21 Likes (Like) (Share)

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2015
Politics / Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation,economic And Political Power House Of The East by Jakpon: 6:47am On Oct 12

Cjrane2:

It is obvious you guys think there is something special about you. You have not realized that people even talk to you because you are asking for Biafra. Igbo People have been marginalized and brutalized so much in Nigeria that anyone brave enough to talk about freedom using the word Biafra will be given some attention. At least until he misuses it and proves himself to be another ediot.

If what you have written here is truly why you are fighting catholics and your justification for what has been said about them, then you are a mistake for mankind.

So you think Ndigbo will accept to be in Biafra in exchange for their faith and religion because it was brought by a white man? ndo!

In your ignorance, i'm not sure you have never heard of Pol pot and Khmer Rouge. He started with a similar belief to wipe away all the years of colonization & exploitation of Cambodia and started counting the century from when he came to power as a new year called Year zero.Everything before that year was wiped out and didn't exist in Pol pot's mind. Then similarly he banned religion because it was brought by the colonial masters before his year zero and so many others.

You should research history and see how deluded fellows destroyed their trusting communities because they went too far.The truth about pol pot and other deluded fellows like you is that you fail to realize the world is bigger than you.You think everything has to be about you and that narcissistic mentality is very dangerous. Go ahead and insult Igbos and their faith. i will see if you will be importing African American to come and form Biafra for you chasing Igbos out of their land. You guys are indeed a disgrace!

Efulefu, you are not a true nwafo. When we get Biafra, sabouteurs like you will be dealt with.

How dare you compare Director Nnamdi Kanu with Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler. Chukwu Abiama Okike sent him to rescue slaves like you from the religious bondage the colonalists have kept you. Is roman Catholicism the religion of our fathers ?

I am very sure you are also an imposter or you have awusa/Fulani and Yereba blood. silly fool, Ewu Awusa

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

I just what us to be very careful

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2015
Politics / Re: FG Commissions 60 Billion Naira Steel Mill In Ogun State by Jakpon: 8:11am On Jan 30
Ogun state is a safe haven for private investors; Ogun is arguably the state with the highest number of industries in Nigeria.

It hasa nothing to do with jonathan. Jonathan still remains a failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2015
Nice one fk081
You no tell us you have joined #teambusters.
Meanwhile make we use our senses.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2015
Online impersonation,blackmail,war...signs of joblessness and frustrated life...smh

FKO81:
BUSTED !!
Politics / Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation,economic And Political Power House Of The East by Jakpon: 7:53am On Oct 12

NOBLEDANDY:

You are very foolish you know... You no get sense...
So Nnamdi Kanu should come and beg you to support your own freedom...

You see am seriously thinking that what he has been hammering that the westerners brought their religion to us and took away our sense of reasoning is a pure fact.

Who the gods wants to kill will first of all ran out of senses and who is destined to be a saboteur will surely be one...

I no blame you for shielding your intention under Catholic pretence buh try and be strong to dance to the music when is being played for you.

Nwannem
dont mind those saboteurs. Some of them are yereba cowards hidding under Igbo monikers.

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2015
I know most of them hiding under Igbo names are not Igbos. Just like one Sadiq Hono was busted for using the name 'chima okolo' on twitter to make comments that will insinuate the Igbos have a hand in bokoharam attacks. He forgot the real Biafran team has got good hackers too.
The ones on this forum try to win your love by being so agressive in their support just like this one busted and when they see you used your
name as your email address,they jump straight to your Facebook page,send a request.
I am good in accepting everyone but chatting is one thing you won't get from me except I know you offline or it relates to business or an organization....they start with hi,hello,good morning,my good sister,I think my brother will like a lady like you,are you married, what do you think about this Biafran movement,I hate these yorubas with passion bla bla bla..........

All these I ignore and out of anger seeing they have been ignored for days,they go...fool,what are you feeling like, prostitute forming busy,I will expose you,I know everything about you,you think I don't know the number of Nl boys that have bleeped you,dirty Igbo bitch meanwhile his name is chukwunonso or Okoye..............To make it worse,I don't unfriend the idiots,since they are jobless,I am glad to keep them busy on my page. The Politics of hatred we play and hate for a tribe have made some people go mad and lose their life focus....wasted life!

NOBLEDANDY:
Nice one fk081
You no tell us you have joined #teambusters.
Meanwhile make we use our senses.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
Landscaping and asphalt going on the five star Agulu Lake Resort. A lot is happening right now in Anambra key in now.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
AnamCity:
Landscaping and asphalt going on the five star Agulu Lake Resort. A lot is happening right now in Anambra key in now.
I think Obiano should after opening this one build a more bigger Structure than this in Agulu Lake!.I don't think 350 room Hotel in this World famous Agulu Lake is going to be enough!. I must congratulate Mr Peter Obi for initiating this project & also Obiano for continuing it!. Omanbala Kachaanuoooo!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
investnow2013:
I think Obiano should after opening this one build a more bigger Structure than this in Agulu Lake!.I don't think 350 room Hotel in this World famous Agulu Lake is going to be enough!. I must congratulate Mr Peter Obi for initiating this project & also Obiano for continuing it!. Omanbala Kachaanuoooo!!!!!!

Agulu Resort is such a big site, I think it is over 20 hectares or thereabout. I like the way they left so much land for landscaping and grassing/trees.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
I am here to greet all indigenes of anambra state. I pray that God will protect and guide y'all, IJN

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
AnamCity:

^^^This looks nice!

They should redo parts of those H grassy partitions to accommodate well-spaced trees.....so the car park doesn't look too barren and just full of cars when guests look out from their hotel room windows!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

[s]
While you are at it celebrating Ngige remember he never won the election. Infact,Ngige set Anambra back because his little performance came from desperation to impress Anambrarians,knowing very well he wasn't accepted and his godfathers were after him. There was no planned and coordinated development just chaotic and disorganized administration. Please,lets put Ngige where he belongs,in the past. I hate CHEATS.[/s]
when will this hausa goat stop posting his junk on this thread? You are bitter because Ngige is still more popular and loved than peter obi in Anambra and nationally after his 8 years wasted leadership.. your junk comment wont change nada, ewu hausa
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

when will this hausa goat stop posting his junk on this thread? You are bitter because Ngige is still more popular and loved than peter obi in Anambra and nationally after his 8 years wasted leadership.. your junk comment wont change nada, ewu hausa
Guy cool down, must you abuse anyone before conveying your message across?

Meanwhile, Ngige did his best and same for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yeske2:
Guy cool down, must you abuse anyone before conveying your message across?

Meanwhile, Ngige did his best and same for Obi.
I dont abuse everyone though but people like odenigboaroli who are mentally challenged deserve every abuse they get.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I dont abuse everyone though but people like odenigboaroli who are mentally challenged deserve every abuse they get.
You are still abusing, biko ozugu.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yeske2:
You are still abusing, biko ozugu.
undecided

Breaking: Tribunal affirms andy uba's election
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
peppyluv02:
I know most of them hiding under Igbo names are not Igbos. Just like one Sadiq Hono was busted for using the name 'chima okolo' on twitter to make comments that will insinuate the Igbos have a hand in bokoharam attacks. He forgot the real Biafran team has got good hackers too.
The ones on this forum try to win your love by being so agressive in their support just like this one busted and when they see you used your
name as your email address,they jump straight to your Facebook page,send a request.
I am good in accepting everyone but chatting is one thing you won't get from me except I know you offline or it relates to business or an organization....they start with hi,hello,good morning,my good sister,I think my brother will like a lady like you,are you married, what do you think about this Biafran movement,I hate these yorubas with passion bla bla bla..........

All these I ignore and out of anger seeing they have been ignored for days,they go...fool,what are you feeling like, prostitute forming busy,I will expose you,I know everything about you,you think I don't know the number of Nl boys that have bleeped you,dirty Igbo bitch meanwhile his name is chukwunonso or Okoye..............To make it worse,I don't unfriend the idiots,since they are jobless,I am glad to keep them busy on my page. The Politics of hatred we play and hate for a tribe have made some people go mad and lose their life focus....wasted life!

You know them

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 3:47am On Oct 14, 2015
AnamCity:
I guess the second picture is the conference centre?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 5:58am On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

undecided

Breaking: Tribunal affirms andy uba's election
This is a bad news. A bad news I must say.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinology: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2015
It is not a bad news. Ndukwe is useless. He spent all the time as NCC boss but he didn't attract any single thing to Anambra. He failed the election in the first place because most people never knew he was an Anambran.

Go to Awka and see a gigantic federal government Plant for the producing of Vehicle plate number. It is only 3 in Nigeria- Abuja, Lagos and Awka. It was attracted by Chidoka. All the FRSC vehicle plate number that are being used in the SE and SS are produced and supplied from Awka Production Plant.

Go to Agulu and see a beautiful massive NAFDAC Regional Laboratory Complex attracted by Akunyili. It is only 2 in Nigeria: Lagos and Anambra

Let Uba continue until we see a better replacement.

Mopolchi:
This is a bad news. A bad news I must say.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cremedelacreme: 7:39am On Oct 14, 2015
chinology:
It is not a bad news. Ndukwe is useless. He spent all the time as NCC boss but he didn't attract any single thing to Anambra. He failed the election in the first place because most people never knew he was an Anambran.

Go to Awka and see a gigantic federal government Plant for the producing of Vehicle plate number. It is only 3 in Nigeria- Abuja, Lagos and Awka. It was attracted by Chidoka.

Go to Agulu and see a beautiful massive regional laboratory complex attracted by Akunyili. It is only 2 in Nigeria: Lagos and Anambra

Exactly my thoughts! Never knew the Ndukwe guy was from Anambra until the last election. The kind of politicians we need in Anambra are ones with "think home mentality" and not some useless politician that will not attract any positive investment /development to the state but instead be developing Lagos and Abuja. My mantra is 'Aku lue uno'.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2015
chinology:

Go to Awka and see a gigantic federal government Plant for the producing of Vehicle plate number. It is only 3 in Nigeria- Abuja, Lagos and Awka. It was attracted by Chidoka.

Go to Agulu and see a beautiful massive regional laboratory complex attracted by Akunyili. It is only 2 in Nigeria: Lagos and Anambra

what has uba attracted to anambra?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinology: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2015
Let me tell you, if I have the resources I can beat Ndukwe in any free and fair election.

Ndukwe is USELESS to Anambra State. He wants to ride on our back again to Abuja. Never, it will not happen.

cremedelacreme:

Exactly my thoughts! Never knew the Ndukwe guy was from Anambra until the last election. The kind of politicians we need in Anambra are ones with "think home mentality" and not some useless politician that will not attract any positive investment /development to the state but instead be developing Lagos and Abuja. My mantra is 'Aku lue uno'.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2015
chinology:

Chino you are spot on 100%! You didn't add soludo's gigantic cbn building at Awka, Stella oduahs Enugu international airport and Aviation school at ogbaru.. When I said it here that Ndukwe will lose woefully and oduah will have an easy ride, some folks were arguing with me.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2015
chinology:
Let me tell you, if I have the resources I can beat Ndukwe in any free and fair election.

Ndukwe is USELESS to Anambra State. He wants to ride on our back again to Abuja. Never, it will not happen.

grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinology: 7:52am On Oct 14, 2015
I am not holding brief for Andy but during Obj era, Anambra produced the highest number of people at the federal level. Most people do not know that Andy was the magical hand behind it but some us knew because we were close to scheme of things.

Andy was the one that recommended the following to Obj: Soludo, Chidoka, Ndukwe, Akunyili, etc, and these in turn with exception of Ndukwe brought development through federal government projects to Anambra.

Because Andy's portfolio is not executory, he was attached to Presidency as SA on Presidency Affairs. Infact it was Obj that manufactured that office and handed it to Andy. There are equally some physical projects that was directly attracted by Andy.

asha80:
what has uba attracted to anambra?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinology: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2015
@ FreeGlobe, I forgot to add the massive Aviation school/Aircraft maintenance being built at Ogbaru near Onitsha. It was attracted by Stella. Tell me why she would not win? The most beautiful CBN in Nigeria with the exception of Lagos and Abuja was attracted by Soludo to Awka.

I repeat it, Ndukwe is USELESS to Anambra State.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2015
chinology:

Go to Awka and see a gigantic federal government Plant for the producing of Vehicle plate number. It is only 3 in Nigeria- Abuja, Lagos and Awka. It was attracted by Chidoka. All the vehicle plate number that are being used in SE and SS are produced and supplied from Awka Production Plant.

But what has Uba really done to continue? He is just there na-eri ego. Well, I wonder when UBA will leave that office.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinology: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2015
Yes Andy will leave when we have a worthy replacement not an "Ndukwe".

Ndukwe was never useful to Anambra when he was in Abuja as an NCC boss so we do not expect him to change now. He just want to ride on our back again to Abuja. It will never happen!

Mopolchi:
But what has Uba really done to continue? He is just there na-eri ego. Well, I wonder when UBA will leave that office.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2015
Despite Uba being in senate, there is no infrastructural improvement in Uga to say the least, let alone Anambra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.