Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1252767 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Anambra has tourist sites Agulu lake, Ogbunike cave, Rojenny tourist village Oba etc.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
BuddahMonk:
blackwidow leave this thread now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I guess your mother is or she's aspiring to be one. Be ready to bury your father soon.

Ewu!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
it is you and your entire family that are animals. May Amadioha disfigure that bacteria infested mouth of yours and make it rotten. Who are you to say who is Igbo and who is not?
Thunder fire you useless supremacist.

please is ok let us forget everything and move on.peace
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Energito:
please is ok let us forget everything and move on.peace
alright thanks!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ozubulu Industrial Area! Govt & People are starting to move in This Town with some eye catching investments & investment proposals like Factories, Houses,University /School,Hotels/Restuarants, Hospitals,Petrol Stations, Civic Halls,Markets,Church Camps, Farm Settlements etc!. Some of up coming Houses in Ozubulu:

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wow..imagine a rural area. Anambra obodo oyibo. cool

investnow2013:
Ozubulu Industrial Area! Govt & People are starting to move in This Town with some eye catching investments & investment proposals like Factories, Houses,University /School,Hotels/Restuarants, Hospitals,Petrol Stations, Civic Halls,Markets,Church Camps, Farm Settlements etc!. Some of up coming Houses in Ozubulu:

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by B2mario(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

This claim of Abia doing better than Anambra in healthcare should be backed up with a proof not some beer parlour mouth off. I see anybody that speaks ill of Obi as an iidiot and an enemy of Anambra. What Peter Obi did for us will linger forever. Obi rehabilitated many hospitals,built new ones and news medical/nursing schools. Nnigga,respect your age so little children will not insult you. Obi laid a very solid foundation for the development revolution that is going on in Anambra today. Obi dug out Willie Obiano from nowhere,supported him even while people called him names and ridiculed him because of his choice of Obiano. I remember when everybody was calling Obi a fool and Obiano a puppet. These people are the same people praising Obiano,while castigating Obi. Ogini ka emelu uwa di mma.....But,may God punish any mouth that speaks ill of Obi and may you life never see justice ! May people lie against you and send you to early grave because of your lies against the man that showed us the way!

As my God will punish your mouth that always speak ill about Abia state.. You are blind and will continue to live in the world of blind, so up to today you've not agreed that Obi chopped you people mugu, was it not your saint Obi that Chief Umeh exposed how he was collecting 10% contract sum of every contract he awarded in Anambra state while as a Gov?

Pls and pls, don't ever compare Anambra with Abia because Abia surpasses Anambra in all ramifications, T.A. Orji is far better than Obi in city beautification, rural roads, education, healthcare, youth empowerment and commerce. I can't speak of industry because TA Orji did attract any new industry to Abia state while Obi brought the HERO lager beer.

While people may believe Obi to be saint is because you always defend your own even when he's leading you to hell just because of the extreme love you have for your state. While reverse is always the case for Abians and Imolites who criticise their govs even when they are working.

Guy, apart from Ngige and Obiano, Anambra has never produce a gov., I'm even looking at Obiano with 1 eye close because most of his works are billboards.

Advise okijaAmaka to stop uploading pix here cos all he/she has been uploading are slums, old buildings which are bringing shame 2 ndi Igbo. Anambra generally is a run and I'm praying that God will help us and rescue just 1 city from that state.

My Advice, stop defending and praising your Govs, that thing they are lavishing is not theirs but your money. Criticise them so that they will work for you, I know you love your state more than the future of your children but try for the security of your children future.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
investnow2013:
I do not see anything industrial about these pics..anambra state government has to put down the necessary infrastructure needed in an industrial layout here before it is too late.they should not make the mistake of nnewi here.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obiano said that the long stretch of the road that will lead to the Ogbunike cave will be completed before xmas holiday.

FKO81:
Anambra has tourist sites Agulu lake, Ogbunike cave, Rojenny tourist village Oba etc.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
B2mario:

As my God will punish your mouth that always speak ill about Abia state.. You are blind and will continue to live in the world of blind, so up to today you've not agreed that Obi chopped you people mugu, was it not your saint Obi that Chief Umeh exposed how he was collecting 10% contract sum of every contract he awarded in Anambra state while as a Gov?
Pls and pls, don't ever compare Anambra with Abia because Abia surpasses Anambra in all ramifications, T.A. Orji is far better than Obi in city beautification, rural roads, education, healthcare, youth empowerment and commerce. I can't speak of industry because TA Orji did attract any new industry to Abia state while Obi brought the HERO lager beer.
While people may believe Obi to be saint is because you always defend your own even when he's leading you to hell just because of the extreme love you have for your state. While reverse is always the case for Abians and Imolites who criticise their govs even when they are working.
Guy, apart from Ngige and Obiano, Anambra has never produce a gov., I'm even looking at Obiano with 1 eye close because most of his works are billboards.
Advise okijaAmaka to stop uploading pix here cos all he/she has been uploading are slums, old buildings which are bringing shame 2 ndi Igbo. Anambra generally is a run and I'm praying that God will help us and rescue just 1 city from that state.
My Advice, stop defending and praising your Govs, that thing they are lavishing is not theirs but your money. Criticise them so that they will work for you, I know you love your state more than the future of your children but try for the security of your children future.
on a more serious note though I doubt you are from abia.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by aryzgreat: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
SMH @ childishness. angry embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.