Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones (3245 Views)

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts / Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by najoke: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
PDP response as usual will be CNN = APC

Anyways, kudos GEJ......i dey hail o!
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
op.....u don go take crack again na

3 Likes

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
Heating up the polity ahead of 2015. President GEJ is a total failure, we can't survive another 4years with him.

5 Likes

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by Ikengawo: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
So when BBC was showing American jumping from the burning towers 9/11, how many Americans used the footage as an chance to play politics or attack their country and it's president?

The reason APC isn't going anywhere is because it plays the politics of hate. It's ok to be against GEJ but when you HATE him, you're not going to be able to think straight. Meanwhile like him or not he doesn't hate anyone, and this is why he's winning in all political endeavors.

Nigeria is emerging as the undisputed heavyweight in africa and west africa in particular. This isn't in allegiance to western interests. Dangote is pushing the French La Farge out of francophone countries, Nigeria has led the way in the CIV crisis, and more and more africans are buying Nigerian goods, not western.

It's not ironic that when Nigeria hosts the second largest WEF in human history, larger than the one it's own colonial ruler Britain hosts, CNN turned up the volume on Boko Haram.
it's not ironic that when Nigeria goes to Burkina Faso to show leadership in stabilizing that country, CNN turns up the volume on Boko Haram.
It's not ironic that Obama has gone to Ghana and not Nigeria.

It's not about GEJ for them. If Buhari and Shekau were president they would get the same politics because they're not against GEJ they're against NIGERIA and it's raise as a black and free world power.

Unfortunately those that play the politics of hate open the front door to them.
When South Africa steals our money for a government authorized and legal arms purchase against terrorists...those that play the politics of hate use it to attack the one they hate
When terrorist kill Nigerians, the politics of hate make in a GEJ issue and not a Boko Haram issue.

CNN is not going to convince me to be ashamed of my country. They have no right to meddle in our politics. If you're angry at your brother, as APC is angry at GEJ, and someone from another town comes to town to fight your brother, you must aid your brother first and foremost. You can't join outsiders in trying to embarrass and destroy your family name even if you're family is doing something you disagree with. When you're home you can discuss your issues but an attack on your family name is an attack on your family name.

Anywhere you go in the world you're a Nigerian. Never forget that. It is with you like your sir name and won't go anywhere. When you die it will be Nigerians that mourn you..not CNN.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by drauj(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
And u think that's gonna disturb the Sapele Water consumer? How?
He doesn't give a Damn.
Jonathan is gradually converting Nigeria to Afghanistan.
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by inforesource: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
I wish APC can take over power so that after 1 year this same people who are crucifying GEJ will still come here and cry hell.

If, with all the disturbances of Bokos, this man still focus on doing things, how much more there was total peace?

I am not impressed by APC kind of opposition. I wish there are other big political parties aside this APC. Almost 70% of APC members are from PDP. Why?

3 Likes

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by BigBenoski(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ikengawo:
So when BBC was showing American jumping from the burning towers 9/11, how many Americans used the footage as an chance to play politics or attack their country and it's president?

The reason APC isn't going anywhere is because it plays the politics of hate. It's ok to be against GEJ but when you HATE him, you're not going to be able to think straight. Meanwhile like him or not he doesn't hate anyone, and this is why he's winning in all political endeavors.

Nigeria is emerging as the undisputed heavyweight in africa and west africa in particular. This isn't in allegiance to western interests. Dangote is pushing the French La Farge out of francophone countries, Nigeria has led the way in the CIV crisis, and more and more africans are buying Nigerian goods, not western.

It's not ironic that when Nigeria hosts the second largest WEF in human history, larger than the one it's own colonial ruler Britain hosts, CNN turned up the volume on Boko Haram.
it's not ironic that when Nigeria goes to Burkina Faso to show leadership in stabilizing that country, CNN turns up the volume on Boko Haram.

It's not about GEJ for them. If Buhari and Shekau were president they would get the same politics because they're not against GEJ they're against NIGERIA and it's raise as a black and free world power.

When South Africa steals our money for a government authorized and legal arms purchase against terrorists...those that play the politics of hate use it to attack the one they hate
When terrorist kill Nigerians, the politics of hate make in a GEJ issue and not a Boko Haram issue.

CNN is not going to convince me to be ashamed of my country. They have no right to meddle in our politics. If you're angry at your brother, as APC is angry at GEJ, and someone from another town comes to town to fight your brother, you must aid your brother first and foremost. You can't join outsiders in trying to embarrass and destroy your family name even if you're family is doing something you disagree with. When you're home you can discuss your issues but an attack on your family name is an attack on your family name.

Anywhere you go in the world you're a Nigerian. Never forget that. It is with you like your sir name and won't go anywhere. When you die it will be Nigerians that mourn you..not CNN.

Word!

4 Likes

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by lilprinze: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
cramjones:

Hey filthy rat, holly molly! What is this crap you are writing? Has it changed the fact that CNN just hailed GEJ as the best thing to happen to Nigeria? i will order for your ban if you don't tame your typing fingers! Bugger off now or else!

-CramJones
shocked ORDER for ban ke ? As in command somebody to ban ikengawo because he gave his own opinion without breaking any nairaland rules ? Wonders shall never end true true

2 Likes

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
talktimi:
shocked ORDER for ban ke ? As in command somebody to ban ikengawo because he gave his own opinion without breaking any nairaland rules ? Wonders shall never end true true

Be careful else you join him! This will be my final warning.

-CramJones
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by mekd: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
what else can i say
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by 9jii(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ikengawo:

It's only in comments/posts of people like you on Twitter, Facebook, nairaland.... that we can hear about this Government is working but not in reality where common man will feel or see it.
And if PDP can buy you They can't buy CNN or others
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by solid3(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ikengawo:

This must b the handwriting of an ewarrior talked about. tongue
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
solid3:

This must b the handwriting of an ewarrior talked about. tongue

You just elevated a filter rat to an ewarrior. This guy who ever he is, will be gobbled up by an abandoned bathroom cockroach!

CramJones
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by 99100(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Will u shut up !

2 Likes

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
99100:

Will u shut up !

Be very careful IPs are traceable. You can't even look me in the eye...be very careful...internet freedom has its limits and IPs are traceable. Always remember that.

-CramJones
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by Ikengawo: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
It's a pleasure to have FFK wanting me banned on Nairaland so I can tell the story to my friends. The ones who know FFK which are few and far between but existent.
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by ibrahym47(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
9jii:

It's only in comments/posts of people like you on Twitter, Facebook, nairaland.... that we can hear about this Government is working but not in reality where common man will feel or see it.
And if PDP can buy you They can't buy CNN or others
He mistook CNN for our almighty saTANoid mouthpiece (AIT/NTA)
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by adino(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
cramjones:

Be very careful IPs are traceable. You can't even look me in the eye...be very careful...internet freedom has its limits and IPs are traceable. Always remember that.

-CramJones

You must be very stvpid, so your sawdust filled brain can rant about limits on internet freedom when you go about insulting The President on a daily basis. If I lay my hands on you now I will beat the crap out of your childish brain. Crackjones the Crackhead.

4 Likes

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by jking001(m): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
WORD
Ikengawo:

1 Like

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by PhockPhockMan: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Heating up the polity ahead of 2015. President GEJ is a total failure, we can't survive another 4years with him.
Who is WE? You'll die alone.
GEJ till 2019.
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
adino:

You must be very stvpid, so your sawdust filled brain can rant about limits on internet freedom when you go about insulting The President on a daily basis. If I lay my hands on you now I will beat the crap out of your childish brain. Crackjones the Crackhead.

Lol...Thank God for internet and the freedom it gives. Send me your number, meet with me, and I assure you, your freedom will be quarantined.

-CramJones
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by unlimitedbosco: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
cnn should kip it up i dont blame them i blame blood thirsty politicians who c terror as a means to elective officies

1 Like

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by eunisam: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
APC simply put:Arewa People's Congress, the militia wing of the Arewa Consultative Forum who actually form the BOKO HARAM.
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
grin smh
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by perez019(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
cramjones:

Lol...Thank God for internet and the freedom it gives. Send me your number, meet with me, and I assure you, your freedom will be quarantined.

-CramJones

People like u are the reason why an individual needs to undergo a brain test before using the internet. U only come here to brag on nairaland with your boot lickers. Just watch it before I expose who u really are ok, and I mean it.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by pomporiking: 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Your blatant trolling is pathetic

1 Like

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
inforesource:
I wish APC can take over power so that after 1 year this same people who are crucifying GEJ will still come here and cry hell.

If, with all the disturbances of Bokos, this man still focus on doing things, how much more there was total peace?

I am not impressed by APC kind of opposition. I wish there are other big political parties aside this APC. Almost 70% of APC members are from PDP. Why?

Association of disgruntled PDP members
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by EdCure: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ikengawo:

You sound very oblivious of international politics and global best practices. You are just content with praise singing, sycophancy, and assLicking of mediocres, and failures as a complacent local champion.

It might interest TANoid ignoramus like you to know that lots of Americans are demanding the resignation and even impeachment of Obama for his poor handling of the crisis in far-away Eastern Europe and the Middle-East: issues that have no direct impact on US domestic politics.

Get off that TANoid bubble before you lose total grip of reality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Not Vote For Buhari - By FEMI FANI-KAYODE / Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR / Congratulation To Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.