Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,347 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? (3734 Views)

Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating / 10 Bad Behaviors That Make Men Dump Their Girl Friends / Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Mastermind24(m): 1:03am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by mooremedia: 4:11am On Oct 03, 2014
See attractive is the magnet that pulls a man to a woman.
But to keep a man(real men not this silly play boys around)
a lady needs to have something called character,charisma and charm(I don't mean juju o grin grin).
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by LadyCaty(f): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2014
cyclones:
Dats wat we call "one chance"

No be small.. grin
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by MonthlySalary: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
well those kind of women often use to have a lot of males around them. its a big turn off for men.
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by MonthlySalary: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
chymystique:
I don't think this is normal.. Either she has an attitude problem or its spiritual.. She really needs to talk to God in prayer. But how come she has 4 exes in one year plus this one five! shocked Is she desperate or what? Never knew people fall in love dt easily and quickly.. Hmmm.. May God help her Amen
not necessarily. its probably she doesn't know how to chase males who just want to be friends so that they can befucking
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Autobot05: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Goodlooking women have many Bad behaviors( talking from multiple experiences)..

One reason I said I'm going to try an average looking girl if ever I decide to this relationship crap again.. make I see the difference
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Dshocker(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ewamoind:
Why do men dump attractive ladies

Still suprise. I have a very attractive friend,and most times we hang out she recieve compliments a lot. Even ladies call her "fine geh" but the most suprising thing is that she gets dumped a lot. As at yesterday her fiance of four months just call it quit. This is d same guy that slip a ring on her finger few months back plus gifts and money. Some peeps even advice she visit spiritual leaders for help. She's sooo sad right now,because that guy is the fifth guy that'll break up with her this year not to talk of last year or previous year. She's in so much pain
But what I'm wondering is,how can a lady be that pretty and still get dumped several times

Truth is that, she doesn't want to reveal the truth behind her ordeal.

*...She might be a transgendered

*...Her vagina might have odour

*....Her spiritual husband might have attacked those men in their dreams

*....She might have a terrible family history

*....She might have a bad character

*....She might be suffering from epilepsy or sickel cell anemia

Show her these and ask her to be open to you, so you can help her solve the problem.
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Streetmovement(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

95% of them normally lack common sense and value..

They always replace common sense with beauty which makes them empty...they think because they're beautiful no man will ever be able to say no to them or move on from them which leads them to acting stupid most times.

Speaking from experience.
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by leisuretym: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
2014 thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! / 5 Crazy Things Guys Do To Get Girls / Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.