Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? (3720 Views)

Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating / 10 Bad Behaviors That Make Men Dump Their Girl Friends / Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Ewamoind(f): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Why do men dump attractive ladies

Still suprise. I have a very attractive friend,and most times we hang out she recieve compliments a lot. Even ladies call her "fine geh" but the most suprising thing is that she gets dumped a lot. As at yesterday her fiance of four months just call it quit. This is d same guy that slip a ring on her finger few months back plus gifts and money. Some peeps even advice she visit spiritual leaders for help. She's sooo sad right now,because that guy is the fifth guy that'll break up with her this year not to talk of last year or previous year. She's in so much pain
But what I'm wondering is,how can a lady be that pretty and still get dumped several times
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sad for her. sad

On the bright side they may be wrong for her. Her own man wouldn't leave her he will make it work then again she should look inwards and check if its something she is putting out there.

I don't think men dump attractive ladies though more like they dump women they are no longer attracted to.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Not all that glitters is gold.

She might have outward beauty, but doesn't have inner beauty.

And maybe they are just making the wrong choices.
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
spirit husband @ work....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Gooci(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
tjark1: spirit husband @ work....
yes m at work grin
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by GoodFaith: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ewamoind: Why do men dump attractive ladies

Still suprise. I have a very attractive friend,and most times we hang out she recieve compliments a lot. Even ladies call her "fine geh" but the most suprising thing is that she gets dumped a lot. As at yesterday her fiance of four months just call it quit. This is d same guy that slip a ring on her finger few months back plus gifts and money. Some peeps even advice she visit spiritual leaders for help. She's sooo sad right now,because that guy is the fifth guy that'll break up with her this year not to talk of last year or previous year. She's in so much pain
But what I'm wondering is,how can a lady be that pretty and still get dumped several times
BAD CHARATER
NO MORALS OR VALUES
WHAT DOES SHE HAVE TO OFFER

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Pretty or no pretty, you can get dumped by any dude.. Other ladies experience this too, for the fact that she pretty doesn't mean her case should be an exception

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by omicron(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Attractiveness is a fleeting quality. Long term decisions must not be based on beauty

She may be a monster inside. She may be a Jezebel to all around her

She may be a log of wood in the bedroon, or may not be interested at in IT all.

She may be a sex addict and gives to all who says hi!

She may have a hidden medical history.

Etc

or THEY may have been all asssholes!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Agybabe(f): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Virtue and character are the needed ingredients.

Why is she rushing into new relationship quickly? 5 in a year? shocked
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
A beautiful appearance isn't all that matters. You didn't tell us wat her behavior is like

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Pennywise(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2014

Whao. 5 relationships in one year! This babe na champion. I dont mind being No 6. The year still has 2mths to go.
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by shamsuRana(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Manners maketh a woman even if she is as ugly as shreak.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by okosodo: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
her principle might be too much
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by GoodFaith: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
okosodo: her principle might be too much
Sorry she don't have any principle to wish somebody dead
I will use the word that she is VERY SELFISH
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by ronald4lif(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Two things are involve, it is either she's so poor (intellectually, character, materiallistic and what have you) that the only thing she has is beauty or they never deserved her in the first place. If its the former, its best she changes for the good and enjoy a serious relationship but if the latter she has nothing to worry about for she is yet to meet the one she's destined to be with.
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
[size=45pt]Most attractive ladies are dumb!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ewamoind:
Pretty is simply for admiration but Beauty is a quality every man and woman wants to hold onto ..... !! Where a woman is pretty but not beautiful , she will easily get dumped/cheated even by a Man Of God !!!

Many ladies think the simple answer to successful relationship is being PRETTY they failed to realise that prettiness is a quality of sex and sweet sex only !!!
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by cyclones(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
omicron: Attractiveness is a fleeting quality. Long term decisions must not be based on beauty

She may be a monster inside. She may be a Jezebel to all around her

She may be a log of wood in the bedroon, or may not be interested at in IT all.

She may be a sex addict and gives to all who says hi!

She may have a hidden medical history.

Etc

or THEY may have been all asssholes!
U remind me of my ex. Luckly 4 ha she got wedded last month, unfortunately for d guy dat married ha only dated ha for 4 months witout proper checking.
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by LadyCaty(f): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
cyclones:
U remind me of my ex. Luckly 4 ha she got wedded last month, unfortunately for d guy dat married ha only dated ha for 4 months witout proper checking.

D guy taff enta. shocked
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by chymystique(f): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't think this is normal.. Either she has an attitude problem or its spiritual.. She really needs to talk to God in prayer. But how come she has 4 exes in one year plus this one five! shocked Is she desperate or what? Never knew people fall in love dt easily and quickly.. Hmmm.. May God help her Amen
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Kenzico(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Can u post her pics plzzz
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
attractive but dumb!!
who wants that??
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by sevantex(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Their wahala dy too much atimes jare..,Some of dm will put u on d edge always cos dy knw they extra fine..,Some can even start givin d "Do u knw hw many guys chyked me today?" line...,Naija wahala too mush to begin wori jore. NB- Babes differ tho so it doesn't apply to all..She shuld check herself nd knw wat goes wrong and improve on it!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by philantoxx(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
she has to bring more than beauty to the table.
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Maj196(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dats cuz mst pretty gurls are dumb,dey always tink dey are all dat nd d guys must worship dem nd d only tin dey've got to offer is just d BEAUTY Wich wil eventually fade.
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by mesoade(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
(1)It's either she's bad mannered(she needs to change her ways)

(2) spiritual husband might be at work(she needs spiritual help.

(3). And just like a guy's signature implies,
"if you usually fall out of relationships,don't worry it may be your future partner's prayer that's keeping you single.
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Smartsyn(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Personally i don't like to share my woman with another man(who does sef), so since these girls ain't loyal, i ll always go for a semi-attractive girl to avoid competitions from guys that are well to do than i am..
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by idu1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Agybabe: Virtue and character are the needed ingredients.

Why is she rushing into new relationship quickly? 5 in a year? shocked
because she is get old ni. Tenks
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by cyclones(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
LadyCaty:

D guy taff enta. shocked
Dats wat we call "one chance"
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by justmag(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2014

This story is incomplete...she just can't be a saint
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
5 guys in less than a year, why won't she b dumped...

This op sha...
We are in the 10th month of the year...infact let's make it 9th by excluding Oct...the recent guy dated her for abt 4 months, thereby leaving us 5 months...are you trying to say that she dated 4 different guys within 5 months
Its either ur frnd got a problem that she is aware of thereby making her want to cling to everyman that comes or u (op) is lying...

A desperado at her peak
Re: Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:53am On Oct 03, 2014
Cos looks are not enough to keep a guy....you need other qualities to make him wanna commit and say your 'the one' Looks only bring him in, they cant keep him period

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

what Will Be Ur Action?(photo) / Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) / Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.