Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? (727 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by Mavelshee(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Is it a bad attitude that should be corrected or is it normal?
need mature opinions please.....
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by Rapsainot(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
What are you trying to insinuate by "bad or normal", you ain't telling us if they are attractive good ladies or attractive bad ladies
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by djeezy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
You discriminate.
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by Mavelshee(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
djeezy: You discriminate.

noh really....
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
I do so too...it's normal. But most times, I come to need the services of those I don't find attractive so it'd be bera you associate with the good, bad and ugly alike.
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
That's so mean shocked. What if they're total biitches
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by ladycomfort(f): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
It is not a bad idea as I also like associating myself with beautiful ladies like me
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by Mavelshee(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
ladycomfort: It is not a bad idea as I also like associating myself with beautiful ladies like me

hmmm......girls be stealing beautiful girls meant for us.....itz nah fair oo
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by justmag(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mavelshee: Is it a bad attitude that should be corrected or is it normal?
need mature opinions please.....

I think it depends on what u consider to be attractive.
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by mooremedia: 4:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Well.....It's a normal thing for most guys.
It's prolly a sign that your'e not gay.
But I don't think is good to relate to people based on looks.
Some attractive ladies might just be runs girls
while the the unattractive one might be your destiny helper
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by vikkyboboski(m): 4:22am On Oct 03, 2014
very bad of u ni, u should associate with all cus no one knoweth where cometh thy help but u should be able to know d limit for all associations, as for me, I do have a lot of lady friends dat am not attracted. d interesting part is dey can help u in d time of need d list u had ever imagined.
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 03, 2014
very good if you are comfotable with it,since you are not living ur life to please some ugly mofos
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by Mavelshee(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2014
justmag:

I think it depends on what u consider to be attractive.

dude when i said ''attractive'' i pretty much know that any normal person knows wat i meant, so i dnt knw who u are trying to play smart for
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by justmag(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2014
Mavelshee:

dude when i said ''attractive'' i pretty much know that any normal person knows wat i meant, so i dnt knw who u are trying to play smart for

Soo unnecessary! smh!
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by Mavelshee(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2014
justmag:

Soo unnecessary! smh!

are u sure you are male??
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by Kunleskey(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2014
Is nt bad but try to get along wit odas
Re: I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal?? by Begonia(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2014
Attraction is not always based on physical appearance but if this is what you mean then no, it's not bad. It's just plain shallow!
How can you choose to associate with people based only on their looks?!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Marry Women They Are Older Than? / A Lavish Wedding And Ring May Increase Chances Of Divorce / Important Questions To Ask Before Accepting A Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.