Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? (3015 Views)

How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way / If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by MichaelAustin(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
some ladies/women just love creating scenes, especially the influential ones,not forgeting the runs girls. I know sometimes guys/men are the cause of this embarrassing act but some times also guys/men are victimes of unjustifiable slap.
So how will u react if u get an undeserve or a deserve slap from a lady/woman in the public, will you reshape her face or will you join the league of extra ordinary gentle men?

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
catch the assaulting hand as its airborne and retaliate likewise with a jab to the temple.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by dadarupees(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slap me? Wait I dey cook nw I will comment later when I'm through.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by djeezy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Why would a lady slap me in public? Is she mad? What will I do if it does happen.......Well until it happens sha. Infact it won't happen.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
I will squeeze her boobs immediately and kiss her grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
SmellMyFart: I will squeeze her boobs immediately and kiss her grin
your username is offensive. angry are you a gays? No offense angry

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
I won't do what will make a lady slap me

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by jacabi(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Well, I won't do anything that would make a lady slap me. But if it happend, I would just take it as "take away" slap.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by yorex2011: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
I'd just smile and tell everyone that my junior sister isn't "well"... And she behaves like dat in public
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
MichaelAustin: some ladies/women just love creating scenes, especially the influential ones,not forgeting the runs girls. I know sometimes guys/men are the cause of this embarrassing act but some times also guys/men are victimes of unjustifiable slap.
So how will u react if u get an undeserve or a deserve slap from a lady/woman in the public, will you reshape her face or will you join the league of extra ordinary gentle men?
are you expecting a slap?

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Tolexander: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
I will just walk away from the scene!

The last time it happened to me in secondary school while i was in Jss3, a girl that was a year junior slapped me after i mistakenly stepped on her sandal after the closing bell rang. I wanted to retaliate with full force. She hanged my hand, fell me down and sat on my belly. Eewo, come and see beating!
Heaven knows i was disgraced that afternoon. Had it been only that slap, the disgrace wouldn't be much.
Ah, the lady beat me!

Since then, i dear not fight a girl i'm not sure i can beat.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by justmag(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
.I doubt that will ever happen but if it did for NO GOOD REASON then I may have to RIHANNA the girl. Lol! Jk...will prolly just walk away from the scene!
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by olu4life(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
This reminds me of a scene when I was in JSS 2. Was a gentle dude. On my way out for break,I mistakenly stepped on a girl,who happened to be way taller than me. Before I could apologise,she slapped me hard. Created a scene and friends started gingering me to retaliate.
And,I slapped her twice back. Loool. Everybody was shocked and I walked away.
But presently,I will just walk away but ensure I give her a stern warning
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by haftob(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
yorex2011: I'd just smile and tell everyone that my junior sister isn't "well"... And she behaves like dat in public
Wow! Nyc one
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Atmmachine(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
If i beat the hell out of her, what will happen ??
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by teewai3(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
walk away...cos i cnt trust myself at dat moment
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by karferguso(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
will just turn the other cheek
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
sauceny: We nid d 3 vital pix involved, or Eye-don't-be-leave-eat¿

The Pin-chur of d N4,000,000
The Pin-chur of d Banker
The Pin-chur of d Mercedes Benz...
wrong thread bro.u sure say u well so?

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
if a girl slaps me in public.i might slap her back twice or walk away depending on my financial stat at that time.
it probably will never happen though.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by naijaboiy: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by naijaboiy: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmmm,,all these guys saying they will walk away...make una dey talk true o grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by yorex2011: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
sauceny: We nid d 3 vital pix involved, or Eye-don't-be-leave-eat¿

The Pin-chur of d N4,000,000
The Pin-chur of d Banker
The Pin-chur of d Mercedes Benz...

Oboy u miss road o
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by shugasheg(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Always be in the league of extra ordinary gents
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
MichaelAustin:
It would be an undeserved slap and I would simply rub my cheek and bounce-off ..... I won't even remember it again !!

But ... she ''must'' hiaram from Karma !!
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Crocz(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chisus!...did you say slap me?...hehehehe!

The gods will definitely be angry that day and the sky will turn red and the wind will stop blowing and the world will cease for a minute and the ocean will run dry and the fish cease to live in water but on land and the birds will stop flying and on that day, baboons will start living among men!

Hitting a woman is the last thing I'd do when I'm mad but these things will actually happen...if you doubt me, you can ask Mr. Bones
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by spanzed(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
She go fear face and muscle before she tries it...sha I respect maself no girl can just slap me except na Play
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Beennkumar(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
I'll dare a lady who's close by to slap her for some money. angry
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Crocz: Chisus!...did you say slap me?...hehehehe!

The gods will definitely be angry that day and the sky will turn red and the wind will stop blowing and the world will cease for a minute and the ocean will run dry and the fish cease to live in water but on land and the birds will stop flying and on that day, baboons will start living among men!

In a nutshell? You gonna reset her alignment ba?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Crocz(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

In a nutshell? You gonna reset her alignment ba?

Hahaha...edited!
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tolexander: I will just walk away from the scene!

The last time it happened to me in secondary school while i was in Jss3, a girl that was a year junior slapped me after i mistakenly stepped on her sandal after the closing bell rang. I wanted to retaliate with full force. She hanged my hand, fell me down and sat on my belly. Eewo, come and see beating!
Heaven knows i was disgraced that afternoon. Had it been only that slap, the disgrace wouldn't be much.
Ah, the lady beat me!

Since then, i dear not fight a girl i'm not sure i can beat.
grin grin how small girl go dey beat you cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why All Girls Do This!!! / Can A Relationship Go Back Ti Exactly How It Was After One Partner Cheats? / What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.