Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? (2060 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus / Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by mrjojo: 7:48am On Jan 22, 2016
Morning guys, I was at Cds yesterday and a nt so funny scenario played out.
A corper guy was trying to call a female corper, there was much noise, so he tapped her and put his hand round her waist in a kindof joking way grin
The lady started shouting and screaming and eventually slapped the dude even after he apologised .well she caused a scene with d guy SO angry and wanting to slap her back. had to calm him down.
So guys,how will u react if a lady slaps u in public for a flimsy reason as this?
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by agarawu23(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2016
Will slap her back as e dey hot.

1 Like

Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by iceberylin(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2016
Depends on my mood ...

Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by mrjojo: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2016
agarawu23:
Will slap her back as e dey hot.
lol, I think lady was in a bad mood and decided to vent all on the guy. The way she was actually shouting, you will think it was more that..
She was just screaming "if u do that with other girls, you don't try that with me, idiot!"
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by jordyspices: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2016
Turn the other cheek for her to slap cheesy
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by MicroIce(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2016
i will hold my slapped chick and open my mouth wide

1 Like

Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by kizolo(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2016
Honestly I don't know.
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by mrjojo: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2016
Poor dude was just hissing all tru Cds, why do ladies think they can always get away with slapping a guy? Am very sure if the guy slapped her back, it would av been on him, people nt minding she slapped him first
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by mrjojo: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2016
jordyspices:
Turn the other cheek for her to slap cheesy
grin indeed!
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by agarawu23(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2016
mrjojo:
lol, I think lady was in a bad mood and decided to vent all on the guy. The way she was actually shouting, you will think it was more that..
She was just screaming "if u do that with other girls, you don't try that with me, idiot!"
leave that thing joor, na because the guy na corper grin

If na big boy with rover sport or Ferrari do that thing, na smile she go use welcome am be it in bad mood or good mood. No be our ladies?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by Mutuwa(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2016
Make she slap first...
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by cruzita(f): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2016
I don't like slapping a dude,but if the guy make me vex well well I will not only slap him I will kick his balls.
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by utenwuson: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2016
I ll start crying for her cos I myt. send her 2 coma wt my kinda slap! slap me keh, my mum never slap na one bae go slap!

though I don't go around holding ladies waist! dts sexual harassment

1 Like

Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by mrjojo: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
I don't like slapping a dude,but if the guy make me vex well well I will not only slap him I will kick his balls.
all he did was held her waist, does that warrant a hot slap?
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by mrjojo: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2016
utenwuson:
I ll start crying for her cos I myt. send her 2 coma wt my kinda slap! slap me keh, my mum never slap na one bae go slap!

though I don't go around holding ladies waist! dts sexual harassment
but, it like the ladies are always right in public, even people who didn't knw wat happened most times will support the lady.So much for gender equality cheesy
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by Pennah(m): 8:08am On Jan 22, 2016
lolz I'll give her a French kiss weda she likes it or yes

1 Like

Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by henrydadon(m): 8:10am On Jan 22, 2016
slap the shiii back outta her
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2016
how will I react??

You mean after she's dead or what?? undecided

1 Like

Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by princy80(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2016
mrjojo:
all he did was hold her waist...all she did was gently tap his face playfully grin y must he touch her waist?
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by Ziggylee(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2016
i av actually been slapped by a woman buh i did nt slap her i allowed her to go free,buh honestly e no easy sha
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by TrapLORD(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Most girls come to their senses right after slapping so I'm sure she'll beg me like hell once I give her my John Travolta look cool.

I'll just leave her be if I'm the cause of it.
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by 7footre(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2016
MicroIce:
i will hold my slapped chick and open my mouth wide
Lmao!!! I swear you don kolo!

1 Like

Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by Modsenemy(f): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2016
One of us will go home naked!
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by faruz: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2016
Slap her back hell No..... I willl jez tell her bab3 as u dey go jez go find instruments{digger shovel} down..... 6FT
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by cruzita(f): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2016
mrjojo:
nope.but some gals have hot temperament
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by skywalker240(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2016
as 4 me i wont slap her back but if she is married i would beat the hell out of her husband...kai..i no go mopol 4 notin na..

the only girl that slaped me is my soon to be wife..(back then when she dey do shakara)..and i kept silent and now its paying..

Point is u dont always hav to react because most of dem later regret dia actions.
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by Adasun(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2016
i see a make up story hereundecided
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by Lordprez: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2016
Slap me?undecided……I laugh in Chinese

I'd... I'd.... seriously dunno know what I'd do buh certainly not hitting her back. wouldn't want her to wake up from a coma 5 months later and write a book about Heaven and hell being realundecided
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by sparko1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
mrjojo:
Morning guys, I was at Cds yesterday and a nt so funny scenario played out.
A corper guy was trying to call a female corper, there was much noise, so he tapped her and put his hand round her waist in a kindof joking way grin
The lady started shouting and screaming and eventually slapped the dude even after he apologised .well she caused a scene with d guy SO angry and wanting to slap her back. had to calm him down.
So guys,how will u react if a lady slaps u in public for a flimsy reason as this?

firstly, i won't touch a lady publicly if i haven't in private, that is what gave her the opportunity to slap him anyway.

But then if by chance i do get slapped by a lady, i would just walk away, reason being no matter what I do next i am going to be blamed and i don't know how to explain events that annoys me. so before people start gathering and asking what happened? am gone.

1 Like

Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by chigoizie7(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Number one is dis, no one has a monopoly for violence(physical abuse).

Number two. It all depends on my mood. If i woke up from the weong side of the bed? Then she is getting it 20 folds, i dont care what people will say.

But if i am in a good mood. I will just go buy satchet water, wash my face and den start gisting with some guys, i will continue being my normal self(all happy and laughing). Na her conscience go kill her if she.
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by mrjojo: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
sparko1:

firstly, i won't touch a lady publicly if i haven't in private, that is what gave her the opportunity to slap him anyway.

But then if by chance i do get slapped by a lady, i would just walk away, reason being no matter what I do next i am going to be blamed and i don't know how to explain events that annoys me. so before people start gathering and asking what happened? am gone.
very nice n true
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by ronald4lif(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Return the slap back. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. / Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? / I Would Have Engaged Her On Saturday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.