Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,632 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Was Your Nickname As A Child? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Nickname As A Child? (28504 Views)

My Father Used To Have A Nickname As A Youth / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 04, 2014
Computer girl- primary sch
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Lytlelemon(m): 6:10am On Oct 04, 2014
When i was tender, my father used to call me "Bebeto of Brazil" cux i used to play football alot. In my primary 5, my peepz name me "Bukas", during my ss2 days they named me "Akidi" but currently i'm known as "Lemon" or "Lytlelemon".
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by mentorandfriend(m): 6:52am On Oct 04, 2014
softsparkyy: Santana.
Hahahahaha. I rolled off my bed in my room, laughing. Hope it's not what I'm thinking softsparkyy? You like food?
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by mentorandfriend(m): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2014
I just saw this thread. Great way to start a busy day. Quite hillarious.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by donkripton(m): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2014
mine was abaseje. coss i spoil everything i lay my hands on
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by mentorandfriend(m): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2014
My sisters used to call me Obataosu. Which means trouble walks into the gathering with me. Very funny.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by toyindebare(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2014
My nickname was Jegedi Ologunika.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2014
benromeo39: At age one, they had my hair made, I was treated like a girl for reasons unknown to me till date, and had my first haircut at age 3. To make matters worse, my nickname was Mimi, my mum and aunties still call me that till date. angry share yours, if it's funny, don't modify post it like that. cheesy

Looking forward to see Osama and shekau. grin grin
I was called Motongo ,reasoni don't know
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by GIYAZZ(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2014
brunofarad:
When I was a kid......I was called

"Ojemba enwe iro"

Cos I use to walk a lot.

Then,once you call me that nick,omo na fight oooooo

Funny enough

Am a grown man now,but whenever I visit my hood at fegge onitsha, some old women still hail me by that nick.

Now once you hail me ojemba enwe iro,I feel elated that I can even dash you some smiles
Fegge Onitsha? I live there too!
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by iccydope(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2014
LegendarySage:
I was called didi. This topic makes sense, mynd44, Obinoscopy, pasqal09 fp please.
Tsunade??
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Revolva(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2014
HORSE

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by jeflexy(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2014
Hehehe.. So much I can't remember all, few ai can remember goes below:
Bobo - kus am the last child
Blacky - kus am dark
Oluku - by my grand mum kus am troublesum
Then ai nick named myself PENNY.. That's the nick I still go by till date
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by oyomii(f): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2014
Oyibo yansh. For som reason I was flat at d bck wit no hips. Then God enlarged my coast. Hehehehe. Yansh started coming small small and hip came with full force. Am not nickki minaj bt I make sense nw. I visited d woman dat calls me oyibo yansh after a lng while and I was lyk " mummy I nor get oyibo yansh again oooo" lolzzzzzz. The name is extint nw.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by phadat(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2014
Oprah Winfrey, way back in secondary school I was asked a question and the first answer that came to my was Oprah Winfrey chai come see laff, ground no gree open that day I for dive inside,
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mine's yinhaisoto,wanted 2 use my name to reg 4 2go nd it was taken,so i looked around,found the name at the back of my jeans and used it,and from then on it got stuck.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by lomaxbien(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
LASH
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by pweetyz(f): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

because you are short and fat!! grin grin grin...thos ppl are evvvviiiiiillll!!!
..nah..i'm neither short nor fat..i'm the exact opposite of that..i've never been fat..guess its cos i was agile..you know smallstout is a drink for people with guts..owing to how bitter it is..hehehe
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by pen2(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
benromeo39:
At age one, they had my hair made, I was treated like a girl for reasons unknown to me till date, and had my first haircut at age 3. To make matters worse, my nickname was Mimi, my mum and aunties still call me that till date. angry share yours, if it's funny, don't modify post it like that. cheesy

Looking forward to see Osama and shekau. grin grin

The President, Chairman, Babangida
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Amhappy(f): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mine was ChiiChii by family members. Okuko igbo meaning igbo fowl when i was in pri sch. Got the nick from my surname. Most of my family member were also called that nick in sch.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by gbensright: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
Black ojoro
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by oluwasegun007(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ababa, bash Ali, Bamibamo....lol, very funny names
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by sapientia1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
My nickname was "Anjie" cos my name's Anjola, few still call me that till now tho
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by expozey(f): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
I was called 'iya shekele' or 'mama'. My mum and siblings still call me by those names sometimes.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Walspring: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
MissyDivah:
Gina tongue

What does it mean?
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by daclint(m): 3:54am On Oct 05, 2014
Mine is china white, gosh I hated that name
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by franugo(m): 8:11am On Oct 05, 2014
oyomii:
Oyibo yansh. For som reason I was flat at d bck wit no hips. Then God enlarged my coast. ehehehe. Yansh started coming small small and hip camea with full force. Am not nickki minaj bt I make sense nw. I visited d woman dat calls me oyibo yansh after a lng while and I was lyk " mummy I nor get oyibo yansh again oooo" lolzzzzzz. The name is extint nw.

sowi 4 derailing d thread but i just have 2 say this....u 2 fine, gal u dey blow my mind. Love the way ur eyes light up, it's cute.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by JewelDiamond(f): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mine was akwa n'enye obara.(crying gives blood)
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Hysmady(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Junior,omoga,ogbeni were those nicks I was given...
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by efebebeduoh(f): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dede[color=#770077][/color]
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Paretomaster(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
datalossvictim1:
My Cinnamon Apple grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Professurr(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
oyomii:
Oyibo Then God enlarged my coast.
very funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired / And What If She Is Cheating? / Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.