Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

What Was Your Nickname As A Child? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Nickname As A Child? (28204 Views)

My Father Used To Have A Nickname As A Youth / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
darnley16: . Ok every body get up and give here a round of applause
undecided
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by adelolaa(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
young money cool cool cool wink
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Not so sexy......but dey call me MADAM
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by penny01502: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
esof1:
Yes, I am but in a sexy way.
what do you mean by sexy way?
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by iyisco2001(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
but wait o cool (sneak go backyard to go spy her pics) grin , she fine sha, she go fit gentle pass tiger.
Haryoryhemie:

Of course, I am ............ I gentle pass tiger
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by shynapetr(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
its quite annoying when been compared wth an animal....buh later i got used to liking it...SHINA'S-COW...what a nickname
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ajasco grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lol, i had alot of nicknames as a child.. My mum calls me d lala cheesy dad calls me small madam angry ma fwnds call me miss agege breadgrin i loved agege bread lyk fck! Damn. But ive changed now grin i now hate it! I cant believe i loved it back then! Eeww makes me constipate when i was small.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by killercute16(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ediss: Tata. cus am alway with mummy and you must pet me to do almost everything which includes eating
Anoda last born grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Luvwarrior(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
I was called SULTAN by family nd frnds. Buh 2geda with my cousin we r called #Dangerous twins.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Omoge5: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
my was Omoge, Ske, Shorido..........but it was more of Omoge
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
'Ify pancake'I wonder how I look like pancake....
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Germeeu: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Wen I was small one of my uncle do called me etiko oko alhaja, in secondary sch dey do called tolo square modified to T-square meaning tolo tolo. Bt dey some of my frnd do called me MMS that acronym of my full name.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by TomiwaDamola(f): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mine was tomtom. But everybody that I knew named Tomiwa had the nickname tomtom
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by stupor(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
olu4life: Was called Ewedu in Jss 1 (can't still get the reason for d name though)Lol. Maybe basically because I was gentle at first and wasn't open with anyone. But on getting to jss 3,I stopped them from calling me that cos I was outspoken by then

Jide i see u
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by fightforchange1(f): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pickney!!!
Endearing grandmother....
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by bluebutton: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
I was called PAPA C. As a young lad, I reported so many bullies to strict teachers.
Funny, after that I became a bully myself.
The name changed from Papa C to Little Wizard then to Ozone then Sly then Sledge then Sphinx.
Now, I have stopped responding to my mates when they call out those names. I don't want my children to trace the reasons behind those names. All I can say it that I did cross your path, forgive my mistakes. If not, let he that tempts you protect you.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by popplm(m): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
They nicked me "Environment" cos I couldn't pronounce letter "R" correctly when was asked to define social studies in JSS 1. In university I got the name T.J from my name "TUNJI"
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Fabzgrace(f): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
I was called "foureyes" in sec skul coz i wear glasses.
The most annoying was oselibobo(lol)
but i like this present one now Gracie...
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by oluwatunechi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
i was called honourable back den
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by halix239(f): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
my nicks are quite plenty. this re the ones i can list. pastor obi, obisco, sadikpo, kpojiya. the names my eldest brother gives me, in my hum almost every one has a nickname which he gives everyone.
sec nick. 50 naira rice cos i luv buying 50 naira rice in jss 1, dwarf cos im quite short
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
My Ma gave me "TBOY".. I still wonder whadahell it means...
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Fabzgrace: I was called "foureyes" in sec skul coz i wear glasses.
The most annoying was oselibobo(lol)
but i like this present one now Gracie...

Gracie's classy... Nice one..

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by power1234: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mine was toyoyo back then,bcus of not able to call letter R
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
MadCow1: Nama...
Malu! Choi... Lol.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by mirikashi(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
I was called Mr Weng in primary school, was pretty small but quite active. Lol
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by kings11ng(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
EroticAngelina: Lol, i had alot of nicknames as a child.. My mum calls me d lala cheesy dad calls me small madam angry ma fwnds call me miss agege breadgrin i loved agege bread lyk fck! Damn. But ive changed now grin i now hate it! I cant believe i loved it back then! Eeww makes me constipate when i was small.
just checked your profile n there is nothing erotic- about you
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by kings11ng(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
they use to call me iyala mentola back then in my formative years @ 042 n up till now I stiil don't know the meaning. it changed to eke (Python) in secondary school n now I go buy the name lowkey
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ann2deals: i hope you not as fat as that now.
not at all
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Ephhay(f): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
kikelomah: EGO meaning slimmest...dt name used to get me annoyed...
Even me, dnt no y mai aunties stil kal me dat nw gan.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
kings11ng:
just checked your profile n there is nothing erotic- about you
so? undecided how does that now concern me? Why telling me? Abi u wanna see me in bikini? angry mtcheww. Piqko swerve undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) / Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun / How To Become Emotionally Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.