Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

What Was Your Nickname As A Child? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Nickname As A Child? (28131 Views)

My Father Used To Have A Nickname As A Youth / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Ishilove: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Happy Birthday IshiBaby, Live Long and Prosper.
Thanks smiley
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2014
MzMariah: Yes, I love swimming like..... smiley
heheh.. Like phish.. grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Peetar3117(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2014
mine is aboy...till date pple do call me dat name...thinking dat its my first name...my mun gave it to name....sha
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: heheh.. Like phish.. grin
Na you talk am o. cheesy
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Ndukwe007(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2014
MY FRIENDS CALL ME "VOLTRON" WHEN I WAS IN THE PRIMARY.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2014
Mine was ANGWE cos I was thin and looked fragile
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2014
MzMariah: Na you talk am o. cheesy
So which specie, cat? Eel, electric, tilapia, sabalo, shawa, alaran, coute, sardine grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2014
Yea Queen Elizabeth's Nose. wink wink
rozzay: Anyway don't know if I was given any wen little but in second my friends called me sharon stone nd london nose. Lol
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Clinton207: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2014
I was give the nickname TICO.. Those from benin would know wat it means. LOL
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by starlingbawa(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2014
I was called 'EDDYKWANSA' and the 'Nickname' jolly well stuck until I got older and became wiser and started frowning at it!

The uncle that gave me that nickname still calls me that sometimes but I make it a duty that there's no follow up from anyone else grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by yungchop: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2014
MzMariah: As a child ke.

Back I'm secondary school I was called snow, my bestie calls me Frankysnow.

My uni days I was called kyla because of my love for water.

My family call me storm because I hardly vex but if I vex eh, my first 5 minute anger no dey get mate.
na ehn make you type all this epistle!? cheesy
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by skillzbae(f): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2014
Grandma use to cal me AJE- meaning wealth, cos she said i used to cry dat i want to eat money. Dad use to call me- Opelenge, egoloto- because i was very thin (nt slim bt THIN). Mum use to call me - Alomoko/cat - cos i love been cuddled. J.ss 1, i ws called street fighter because i beat my bestfrnd til she fainted because of my 50kobo, nd i also beat my elder sista frnd for refusing to grind pepper for us. Uni days- mama - cos i cook for all to eat nd most times i end up with garri because d food ws nt enuf. Nw im very gentle sha
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by cegxie(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2014
In my second school days, I was called ecomog because of an incident in school, later it became dangerous because of another incident.. Dangerous stuck more but with time it was modified to Blaq Angel.. That is (B:A).. I like this one very much!
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Decapo: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2014
kzokul: Thinny gbeku coz I was so so skinny......
Correct I don catch u today now...ur name no be kizo again na thinny gbeku u go dey call u now
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Decapo: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2014
I was called "kekere int'l" back then coz I was so short and small
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Decapo: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2014
skillzbae: Grandma use to cal me AJE- meaning wealth, cos she said i used to cry dat i want to eat money. Dad use to call me- Opelenge, egoloto- because i was very thin (nt slim bt THIN). Mum use to call me - Alomoko/cat - cos i love been cuddled. J.ss 1, i ws called street fighter because i beat my bestfrnd til she fainted because of my 50kobo, nd i also beat my elder sista frnd for refusing to grind pepper for us. Uni days- mama - cos i cook for all to eat nd most times i end up with garri because d food ws nt enuf. Nw im very gentle sha

Street fighter oro!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: .
The luv of my liver cheesy am here.. Just not opening the crib @all.. Doing random commenting grin...
awwww, that's my sweetlungs, welcome cheesy did u buy bread
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by IYANGBALI: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Lolaabokoku: They called me 'Sisi' cos I was very fat then
and you are still very fat,now dey call you basia grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by passionate4ever: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by rattlesnake(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2014
LegendarySage: I was called didi. This topic makes sense, mynd44, Obinoscopy, pasqal09 fp please.
but u are still a child na undecided

Anyway mine was "bush meat"
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2014
yungchop: na ehn make you type all this epistle!? cheesy
You con still quote the epistle? shocked shocked omo na wa o. undecided
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: So which specie, cat? Eel, electric, tilapia, sabalo, shawa, alaran, coute, sardine grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Lol. You no serious.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2014
Dawezz: Yea Queen Elizabeth's Nose. wink wink
grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Deehvahrzz(f): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2014
Since I was little, my mum used to call me Shoboroko. I don't knw what it means but I was crazy stubborn and I nor dey gree. My dad, obirin merin and half which is four and half woman. I no dey gree gree. I was so naughty I pray my children r so gentle and don't take after me. All d question I used to ask ehn.
My aunty, Denge pose. In every childhood picture I will tell d photographer to wait and let me oose as young as two.
My Lil sis Gbemi-ascopee. Don't knw what it means till next year.
In sec skul, Dizzy Dainty. I was really petite and pretty. Plus ma typhoid naa every two weeks.
Naw, Am deehvahrzz pronounced divaz[color=#770077][/color]
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by spactacus(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2014
ShakurM: And the name is Bobo' cool
I've been waiting for this name it so common in west
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Dey called me Deedee
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Vikthor(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2014
...." One man business"...... grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2014
Iyawo. grin

I'm the first child and me and my dad were 5 and 6. I went everywhere with him. grin

As a teen, it went to Skenebone. Go figure!

YYN
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2014
MzMariah: Lol. You no serious.
nor mind me abeg grin... If dey wnt say we wan derail thread.. I for ask u how r u doing?
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2014
Iyawo. grin

I'm the first child and me and my dad were 5 and 6. Didn't get a younger sibling till 4 years later. I went everywhere with him. grin

As a teen, it went to Skenebone. Go figure!

YYN
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by LegendarySage(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2014
It actually made fp. cool
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Eleganza33(f): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Mum cals me NENE,uncles amybaby,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired / I Want To Buy This Washing Machine For My Wife / Son Insists 94-year-Old Father Must Not Be Buried In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.