Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Was Your Nickname As A Child? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Nickname As A Child? (28128 Views)

My Father Used To Have A Nickname As A Youth / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by s3nn2x(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2014
benromeo39: At age one, they had my hair made, I was treated like a girl for reasons unknown to me till date, and had my first haircut at age 3. To make matters worse, my nickname was Mimi, my mum and aunties still call me that till date. angry share yours, if it's funny, don't modify post it like that. cheesy

Looking forward to see Osama and shekau. grin grin
WoW!!!'

See the amount of girls you are following.... shocked
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by princesa(f): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2014
It always has been akamu.

In primary school, I'd cry
In secondary school I'd fight the person
and now in university, a lecturer called me exactly that name just when I thought I was done with it sad

now most of my coursemates refer to me as that. But I reply them depending on my mood. I've finally come to terms with it
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2014
I was called baby, cuz I was d baby of d house. mehn it to an extent me no com l
ik d name o
ooo hw ppl I senior go dey call me baby ... lol
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Topiipii(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2014
'Alligator'
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by rezzy: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2014
Clinton207: I was give the nickname TICO.. Those from benin would know wat it means. LOL

TICO in abraka, Delsu then is dry meat from donkey or horse
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by anusule(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2014
Owo blow
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by skillzbae(f): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: hehehehhe... Dis 1 u dey beat-up everibodi.. cheesy... And why everibodi slim as a child nah.. grin
My broda, i ws nt slim o, i ws thin, weneva it ws abt to rain my mum wil ask my sistas to take me inside so i wont b blown away by the wind. It ws dat bad
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2014
IYANGBALI: and you are still very fat,now dey call you basia grin
odenson cheesy
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by pellycute(f): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2014
Lol.. Mine was mama cos I was fat as a baby.
Dey stil cal me dat till date :DLol..
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2014
skillzbae: My broda, i ws nt slim o, i ws thin, weneva it ws abt to rain my mum wil ask my sistas to take me inside so i wont b blown away by the wind. It ws dat bad
ROTFL....grin won't be blew away... Lmao.. And what abt now?
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Christine(brazillian female footballer)...cos dey blived i resemble her and i love soccer a lot
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2014
pellycute: Lol.. Mine was mama cos I was fat as a baby.
Dey stil cal me dat till date :DLol..
gud.. We are seeing ppl who r fat as a kid now... cheesy.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by godsveryown(f): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2014
lipsrsealed
idu1: like serious? At age one u could remember all those things? I dont get it menh..........
alienic traits
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2014
mkpurumma,that's 'seed of beauty',not that i was beautiful tho.It was just a teasing name to make me laugh as i hardly laugh a s a child.Got this rat like angry face all the time.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by skillzbae(f): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: ROTFL....grin won't be blew away... Lmao.. And what abt now?
I use vex fat
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by pellycute(f): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: gud.. We are seeing ppl who r fat as a kid now... cheesy.
hehehe..you nko..
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by rezzy: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2014
My family also call me my wound oo my wound oo , cos i have sore all over my legs then.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Abdulhafis00: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2014
Dem call me gbafida because i use 2 suck my lips..bt am a big boi nw grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2014
pellycute: hehehe..you nko..
hehehe... My dp says better... Lekpa to badt, ajongolo, legelege omo gelafi, isho omo agun'mate.. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by sylviasilifah(f): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2014
Which household is that?
korel9: I think it was Shekau; never knew that would become a household name today. grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by yungmill(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2014
Mine was chigirl, but later on was changed to chiboy, mom actually tot I was a girl when she was heavy with me 4 reasons known to her, so she went shopping 4 girl stuffs. I was actually dressed and made up like a girl with makeup, I even remember one of my cousin saying he tot I was a girl.

Well thank God its now a thing of d past and I hid all d pix abt it
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2014
skillzbae: I use vex fat
lollll... How manage? ? ? ? cheesy
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by pellycute(f): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: hehehe... My dp says better... Lekpa to badt, ajongolo, legelege omo gelafi, isho omo agun'mate.. grin grin cheesy
lol..u no lie
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by 50calibre(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2014
I've had many nicknames

The very first I could remember was "Big tummy" I had a big tummy as a little kid. My mum succeeded in making people stop calling me that name

The second as I was approaching teen was "Bully" I became a bully as a result of the bullying I got as a little kid.

The last is "Ferrari" it started in my early/mid teens & still sticks till today. (Long story though)
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Rapzino: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2014
Mine was *Babyface*
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by tochman(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2014
Jagwa, cos I was really funny
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by helphelp: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2014
Olukitipi
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by kelechiMarie(f): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2014
drumhead cause my head was big and something in ibo which means ''restlessness has no cure'' @priscaoge please help me here
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by yungmill(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i was called "omo london" ,reasons unknown,maybe cos of my looks sha and how i talk.....
Now that's funny.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by IYANGBALI: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Lolaabokoku: odenson cheesy
kai I touch am for the right place,he pain am welu well grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by yungmill(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2014
okpukpu: Okpukpu, just because i was slim. chaii student wicked eeh.
Hahahaha that's wicked
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by skillzbae(f): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: lollll... How manage? ? ? ? cheesy
hmmmmm, na grandma o, i ws under her punishment for 1 year, she fed me with pounded yam, four times a day. With other in btw meals

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Single Friends Of Married Peeps. / Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired / I Want To Buy This Washing Machine For My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.