Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland (2335 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
1. It's A Game Of Luck
You don't have to be afraid, just have it at the back of your mind that it's a game and nothing else.. Even me writing this piece might not make it to the second round, it does not change the fact that I'm an handsome dude grin Sometimes football happens the least expected way that's why you see Celta Vigo beat Barcelona, Levente beat Real Madrid.. It doesn't change the fact that the defeated Barcelona and Real Madrid remains the best

2. You Don't Have To Be So Popular
It doesn't necessarily mean because you are not popular in the Romance section means you shouldn't give it a trial, remember that not only the Romance section make up Nairaland

3. Don't Be Intimidated By The Unnecessary Over Hyped Contestants
It's of no doubt that some candidates are over hyped unnecessarily and are presumed to be the winner even before the contest, don't be intimidated by that.. Is it not the same over hyped Liverpool that was deprived of Premier League by Crystal Palace last season even after 3 goals down?

4. Failure Is Inevitable In Life
Remember that those who do things make mistakes but never make the greatest mistakes who those doing nothing

5. You Don't Have To Look Like Trey Songz
Have it in mind that you don't have to look like Trey Songz before you can win the contest. Just know that ironically, the not so handsome dude might emerge as winner.. The fact that you are not voted as the winner doesn't mean you are less handsome

6. Don't Limit Yourself
Don't think because you are a new user and have little or no fan reduces your chances of emerging as winner, remember jennimma registered just 4months ago and competed against the overhyped old cargos and still won them

7. You Don't Need to Have A Sparking Picture
Don't be intimidated by other contestants profile picture, Just take a good photograph of yourself and pray the viewers like it, remember jennimma never even visited a studio to take photographs yet she emerged as winner amongst her peers

8. You Don't Have to Be Tall
Just have it in mind that it's not a necessity that you need to be tall, chubby or have six packs before you can win

9. Your Personality Will Speak For You
Be rest assured that your personality and your biography will help you a long way in this contest. Take time to write a little biography that will be catchy and will make people start having good impression towards you

10. Don't Wait To Be Nominated
I know you must have been overwhelmed by fear and discouragement when you see numerous nominations for a particular moniker, just have it at the back of your mind that anything can happen when you hear the word ELECTION
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by englishmart(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lol. If only Kachisbarbie and other organisers can afford to pay the winner, then I'm ready to give it a thought.... tongue
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by vizkiz: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
you must be a good toll..i bet if Mrcock will contest, he will be the winner grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by immortalvoices(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Op and his "10 reason for all things" you are good sire!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by Tapout(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
[size=30]K[/size]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by adepiero: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
OP, you deserve a medal for this post grin

After reading this, I've decided to give the contest and trial cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
For sale
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
tosyne af kill me
___I am dead...lolz

1) he has to look like Treysongz
2) the picture has to be clear, please don't take us back to medieval times. We trying to improve on this competition.
3)he doesn't ave to be popular - do a good campaigning...I would recommend englishmart.
4) there is no failure in the competition - we can't necessarily tag the fact that a contestant didn't win as failure.
5) Tosyn are you short? Why you say he doesn't have to be tall?
__ I agree with you though.

Thanks and,
That's all grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tosyne sha!
U 2 much
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by Dramadiddy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
Aiit.. Contesting then
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by englishmart(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
tosyne af kill me
___I am dead...lolz
God forbid. You will not die in Jesus name. (praying in mountain of fire style] cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by englishmart(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
tosyne af kill me
___I am dead...lolz

1) he has to look like Treysongz
2) the picture has to be clear, please don't take us back to medieval times. We trying to improve on this competition.
3)he doesn't ave to be popular - do a good campaigning...I would recommend englishmart.
4) there is no failure in the competition - we can't necessarily tag the fact that a contestant didn't win as failure.
5) Tosyn are you short? Why you say he doesn't have to be tall?
__ I agree with you though.

Thanks and,
That's all grin
why you come dey mention my name na? Lol. grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
cheesy

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by adepiero: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Englishmart I know I haven't been a good friend but I need ur help. will you join my campaign train? embarassed
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie, would you like to see my full photograph? Hehehehehe

Btw, I'm 6ft 4in tall grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by herald9: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tosyne you're so on point...

I dey avoid your other lists but couldn't pass this one...

fp tinz joor!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dies after reading this.

God, tosyn you had to open a thread like this. I give up shocked
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
englishmart:
why you come dey mention my name na? Lol. grin

You're not a good campaign manager joor angry
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by englishmart(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
adepiero:
Englishmart I know I haven't been a good friend but I need ur help. will you join my campaign train? embarassed
I already have someone I'm working for.
Sorry to disappoint you.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by englishmart(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
teeo:

You're not a good campaign manager joor angry
as if I asked the opinion of this controversial judge cheesy
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by adepiero: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
englishmart:
I already have someone I'm working for.
Sorry to disappoint you.
ok
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by englishmart(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
teeo:
Dies after reading this.

God, tosyn you had to open a thread like this. I give up shocked
it's too late to die. Just wake and finish what you've started tongue
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by englishmart(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
Kachisbarbie, would you like to see my full photograph? Hehehehehe

Btw, I'm 6ft 4in tall grin
are you that short? I'm 7ft.9" tall.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
englishmart:

Bad campaign manager tongue
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by xtervaganza(m): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
What value does being a Mr nairaland add to the winner's life?

The last I checked, beenkunnar has not really made much of it

Well like you said, it's all game

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by ERCROSS(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
^^^^^^ undecided
Low self esteemed guys be like...
That poster above me...

Naijaboiy, tosyne2much, chibwike, iceberylin, rapsainot, Neldrizzy and co u can't intimidate me guys

M contesting...
Full time.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
englishmart:
it's too late to die. Just wake and finish what you've started tongue

Na you wear purple Suit?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by englishmart(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
teeo:

Bad campaign manager tongue
cheesy
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
englishmart:
guy who are you working for I wanted to invite you to join my team
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by englishmart(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
teeo:

Na you wear purple Suit?
no. Na my uncle
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland by englishmart(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
samflexxy:
guy who are you working for I wanted to invite you to join my team
are you contesting too?
naijaboiy got my allegiance....
But I go dey vote you till the grand-finale

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... / Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend / 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.