Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

A Letter To Atheists In Pics - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter To Atheists In Pics (7330 Views)

The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2014
wiegraf:

I do find it a wee bit odd that you keep on hearing stewie's voice though his creator is one of these guys

Indeed, he's even the voice actor. So it's his voice you're hearing....

you mean seth ? I love facebook and have a Facebook page , im on nairaland... oh I also use a windows pc too

if you know what I mean
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2014
jashar:

#smiles#
Rom1:28.
U may not gerrit. It's alright. Every one is entitled to his/her opinions. I respect that.
kiss
Yea great! Now keep your cosmic Jewish zombie to yourself and don't come knocking on our doors or handing us pamphlet, let's restored Nigeria back to a fully secular state and don't force some stùpid religious law into our government, Schools and even our children. Keep your winning of souls for the Jewish zombie to yourself! Everyone is entitled to his/her opinions!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2014
plaetton:

It is everyone's responsibility to mock irrationality when it is publicly advocated or advertised, especially in a country where irrational people decide the fate of many people.

I thought the atheist does n't believe in fate
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2014
That:
Yea great! Now keep your cosmic Jewish zombie to yourself and don't come knocking on our doors or handing us pamphlet, let's restored Nigeria back to a fully secular state and don't force some stùpid religious law into our government, Schools and even our children. Keep your winning of souls for the Jewish zombie to yourself! Everyone is entitled to his/her opinions!

To say the least , I wouldnt have been bothered if not for Mark 16 : 15 -16 .... but its thère so wiv got to do it ... ummmm ....yeaahh .... yeeaahh ... sorry abt that ... u knw it is what it is .... soo ..
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

To say the least , I wouldnt have been bothered if not for Mark 16 : 15 -16 .... but its thère so wiv got to do it ... ummmm ....yeaahh .... yeeaahh ... sorry abt that ... u knw it is what it is .... soo ..
grin Even jihad is in the quran to kill all infidels so sorry about that they will keep on beheading your heads forever. Its there they got to do it....ummm...yeah...sorry about that. grin
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2014
Seun, seun, seun i want to be able to see my mentioned just like you saw yours three times now. Change my username. Thanks
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2014
That:
grin Even jihad is in the quran to kill all infidels so sorry about that they will keep on beheading your heads forever. Its there they got to do it....ummm...yeah...sorry about that. grin

ama christian and I read the bible ... so whats the basis of the above quote ...
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by jashar(f): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2014
That:
Yea great! Now keep your cosmic Jewish zombie to yourself and don't come knocking on our doors or handing us pamphlet, let's restored Nigeria back to a fully secular state and don't force some stupid religious law into our government, Schools and even our children. Keep your winning of souls for the Jewish zombie to yourself! Everyone is entitled to his/her opinions!
cheesy
kiss
If we come to you, you have the choice to listen or not. Hehehe... I mean how are we to know on 1st contact what your views are? You have every right under heaven to slam the door in our face just like we are bound to preach. Hehehehe grin.
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2014
That:
We also have the right to flood into this section with our views smiley.

read the description of the religion section and tell me what you understand
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2014
That:
Just letting you know you are not the only one entrusted with a mission by your god.

we dont worship the same God obviously
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

read the description of the religion section and tell me what you understand
Is that same description written on my doorstep?
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2014
That:
Is that same description written on my doorstep?

mark 16 : 15 guides that ... what guides you ? reasoning ba? since its illogical for christians to persuade you into being one of us , isn't it also illogical that an atheist is sharing his "his belief" in a religion section
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

mark 16 : 15 guides that ... what guides you ? reasoning ba? since its illogical for christians to persuade you into being one of us , isn't it also illogical that an atheist is sharing his "his belief" in a religion section
We don't have any beliefs to share. We are just giving you a taste of your medicine. The description of the religion section says;
Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here.
Well that description isn't written on my doorstep, it isn't written on my forehead or even the constitution, it isn't written on our schools. If you think you have the right to just stop someone in road sharing useless pamphlets or you have the right tp disturb us with your loud speakers. Then we equally have the right to flood into this section and tell you your god you are publicizing doesn't exist. We won't stop until you stop and BTW people are renouncing their beliefs by listening to us and that is good news. I believed they are getting free from this enslavement and bondage called religion.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2014
davien:

hmmm ... but hw did apes come abt then .... they must have evolved from sth and that sth evolved from sth

please dave , lets make this more interesting

whats your take on blood money , explain logically why a human kills another human , the human has nothing tangible doing and the next week after the act he's smoking in money

whats your take on this - a cripple being able to work , the blind being able to see , a mad man roaming on the street , taken to a crusade and they become healed

what's your take on this - in a market place , there are what they called lines ie a linear arragement of shops , the shops are together.. you understand what I mean right ? a particular shop in the line will be patronized heavily , while the other shops in that same line experience little or no patronage ... they sell the same goods, even better ... yt ppl wish to stand and wait in line in that particular shop knowing full well other shops are more stock ed and have the same goods ... this happened overnight .... same tale with the popular mama put , same food , same taste , yeta particular mama put joint experience heavy patronage, ppl waiting in long lines ... others very little or nothing in weeks and months ... I sha hope understand where Im driving at ... so logically explain that

whats your take on charms - bakassi boys in aba formerly mere shoe makers and traders around 2003 or so were able to overcome the overwhelmingly rampant robbers at that time because when shot at by the robbers they just dont die . They even held little shows in front of market places where they show off thier "strength" - shooting at each other and using the machete on themselves and at each other barebodied ... before the robbers are then beheaded and their bodies disposed
people practice these things for years ... logic ally explain

and more and more... this gadget wont let me tell u more
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2014
That:
We don't have any beliefs to share. We are just giving you a taste of your medicine. The description of the religion section says; Well that description isn't written on my doorstep, it isn't written on my forehead or even the constitution, it isn't written on our schools. If you think you have the right to just stop someone in road sharing useless pamphlets or you have the right tp disturb us with your loud speakers. Then we equally have the right to flood into this section and tell you your god you are publicizing doesn't exist. We won't stop until you stop and BTW people are renouncing their beliefs by listening to us and that is good news. I believed they are getting free from this enslavement and bondage called religion.

ppl have died as christians leaving remarkly great lives if not the greatest .. even in your science world ... newton , galileo , pascal and more , their findings were even the basis of atheism .. and off course they did that in "bondage"
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2014
davien:

Mr atheist , who is the oldest man ever in the world

Methuselah he says ... I thought you dont believe folk tales

Mr atheist : ummmm

Mr atheist , how come u knw abt the Egyptians and Israel ites ... pharoahs , persia and babylon as a kid and they exist today if the bible was all folktales . Explain the prophesies ,,... their ways of life ... how they fought ìn battles etc .... oh sorry u knew all them facts from science books as a kid ...

atheism ---- denying the foundation of knowledge thereof

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

hmmm ... but hw did apes come abt then .... they must have evolved from sth and that sth evolved from sth
Yes....the evolutionary tree built for this is based on genetic hierarchies... endogenous retrovirus insertions... morphological hierarchies....genetic chronology....dollo's law of irreversibility....fossil chronology....geological columns....hardy weinberg equation(used for patternity/matternity tests) etc

please dave , lets make this more interesting

whats your take on blood money , explain logically why a human kills another human , the human has nothing tangible doing and the next week after the act he's smoking in money
You are merely telling me blood money without any proof of such and you expect me to give proof against it?...again this is a con....why don't you disprove ctulhu?

whats your take on this - a cripple being able to work , the blind being able to see , a mad man roaming on the street , taken to a crusade and they become healed
Again yapping about cripples being able to walk after going to crusade X and telling me to disprove you is like me telling you my dog grew a fifth ear and to disprove it...

what's your take on this - in a market place , there are what they called lines ie a linear arragement of shops , the shops are together.. you understand what I mean right ? a particular shop in the line will be patronized heavily , while the other shops in that same line experience little or no patronage ... they sell the same goods, even better ... yt ppl wish to stand and wait in line in that particular shop knowing full well other shops are more stock ed and have the same goods ... this happened overnight .... same tale with the popular mama put , same food , same taste , yeta particular mama put joint experience heavy patronage, ppl waiting in long lines ... others very little or nothing in weeks and months ... I sha hope understand where Im driving at ... so logically explain that

and more and more... this gadget wont let me tell u more
No i do not understand what you are talking about...
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2014
davien:
Yes....the evolutionary tree built for this is based on genetic hierarchies... endogenous retrovirus insertions... morphological hierarchies....genetic chronology....dollo's law of irreversibility....fossil chronology....geological columns....hardy weinberg equation(used for patternity/matternity tests) etc
You are merely telling me blood money without any proof of such and you expect me to give proof against it?...again this is a con....why don't you disprove ctulhu?
Again yapping about cripples being able to work after going to crusade X and telling me to disprove you is like me telling you my dog grew a fifth ear and to disprove it...

No i do not understand what you are talking about...

smh ... am done ... this is the most folly attempt by an atheist to disapprove or "logically explain" real life situations ... pathetic ....
Go and preach to the security men that are bribed at night and allow traders to bury charms and dance or bath naked at mid nihht and within a week those traders experience unexplainable increase in sales that there is no kind of power or God .... or that trader that was experiencing good reasonable sales , traveling in and out suddenly finds blood sprinkled at his doòr steps .... within a week his business folds mysteriously ... yh off course explain that LOGICALLY to him

NIGERIAN ATHEISTS !

go and live a real life ..and forget living on nairaland or the internet .... move abt ax questions in the market places ... LIVE A REAL LIFE

pathetic ...
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

ppl have died as christians
Therefore we should all be christians right? undecided
leaving remarkly great lives if not the greatest .. even in your science world
Are there different scientific worlds? and their works are very much appreciated...
... newton , galileo , pascal and more , their findings were even the basis of atheism .. and off course they did that in "bondage"
you speak boldly on matters you have 0 kmowledge of....there are no "basis of atheism"...secluded native tribes of africa whom never attributed to any worship of deities and rejected them existed in africa long before those men you listed existed....if you actually studied history you would know this and yup....did you know newton also pracrised alchemy....galileo almost got killed by religitards like you and pascal was anti-semetic should we do the same...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kingebukasblog so far your logic is to say...."how do you explain Y getting B when going to H"
mentioning abstract things....names...conditions...and hear-say and presenting them as if it were a well-known fact is nonsensical and stupid...

Another example: "how do you explain people who saw elvis in bacon talk to them?"
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
davien:
Kingebukasblog so far your logic is to say...."how do you explain Y getting B when going to H"
mentioning abstract things....names...conditions...and hear-say and presenting them as if it were a well-known fact is nonsensical and stupid...

Another example: "how do you explain people who saw elvis in bacon talk to them?"

GO AND LIVE A REAL LIFE MR MAN .... Good day !
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by pesty100(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

GO AND LIVE A REAL LIFE MR MAN .... Good day !
seriously speaking, you are the one who should live a real life

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

Mr atheist , who is the oldest man ever in the world

Methuselah he says ... I thought you dont believe folk tales

Mr atheist : ummmm
In your delusions an atheist who doesn't believe the bible would cite "methuselah" as the oldest person in the world....this is the purest level of dishonesty you've shown so far...

Mr atheist , how come u knw abt the Egyptians and Israel ites ... pharoahs , persia and babylon as a kid and they exist today if the bible was all folktales . Explain the prophesies ,,... their ways of life ... how they fought ìn battles etc .... oh sorry u knew all them facts from science books as a kid ...
Wow...because egyptians and other natives existed says nothing about anything else other than they existed....nor do i need to explain any supposed "prophecies" nor ways of life that in every culture are dictated by norms,mores and laws...

atheism ---- denying the foundation of knowledge thereof

after misrepresenting everything you possibly can you end with a definition of atheism that applies to your own perception of them....congrats! you are a dishonest religitard and have violated your 9th commandment(bearing false witness)
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

smh ... am done ... this is the most folly attempt by an atheist to disapprove or "logically explain" real life situations ... pathetic ....
Go and preach to the security men that are bribed at night and allow traders to bury charms and dance or bath naked at mid nihht and within a week those traders experience unexplainable increase in sales that there is no kind of power or God .... or that trader that was experiencing good reasonable sales , traveling in and out suddenly finds blood sprinkled at his doòr steps .... within a week his business folds mysteriously ... yh off course explain that LOGICALLY to him

NIGERIAN ATHEISTS !

go and live a real life ..and forget living on nairaland or the internet .... move abt ax questions in the market places ... LIVE A REAL LIFE

pathetic ...
Do you know what is really pathetic?....when you have to lie,misrepresent and misquote everything you possibly can to make wild allegations sound valid.... congrats...ken ham would be proud..

YOU BRING SHAME TO NOT ONLY YOURSELF BUT THE VERY BIBLE YOU CLAIM TO UPHOLD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Didnt God Just Forgive Mankind Instead Of Killing His Son??? / Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. / "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.