Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

A Letter To Atheists In Pics - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter To Atheists In Pics (7332 Views)

The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by Trailblazer1(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2014
oluwalfa:

What if you are wrong at the end and Satan is the true Master and all godly people suffer for eternity?
Your question is not plausible and illogical.
Godly people have anything to lose.
Believing in God helps to be Good and not evil and infact, hides multitudes Of sins.

But, if you are wrong about God, can you relive your life?.....................NO
You'll be eternally doomed
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2014
atheists are just funny ppl .. well I dont boda myself abt them anymore ... experience is the best teacher ...
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2014
Big bang funniest story ever ... evolution _ exhibition of fullishness from head to toe ... their poo so funny that they have different tales of creation ... they do not know that the mammoths , dinosaurs are of sort obvious pre- Adamite creatures before the first flood that left earth void before its restoration ... they drown in their folly ... they dont know the in depth of the creation story and even read accounts of Jewish history from people like Josephus etc ... they do not know that nations and men existed before Adam was created ... anyways makin matters worse scientist just last week or so have proven that the big bang theory is indeed false and laughable ... I feel so sorry for them ... so wats next atheist prove to me that men will start flying in the next stage of evolution ... am obviously bored
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by pesty100(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog: Big bang funniest story ever ... evolution _ exhibition of fullishness from head to toe ... their poo so funny that they have different tales of creation ... they do not know that the mammoths , dinosaurs are of sort obvious pre- Adamite creatures before the first flood that left earth void before its restoration ... they drown in their folly ... they dont know the in depth of the creation story and even read accounts of Jewish history from people like Josephus etc ... they do not know that nations and men existed before Adam was created ... anyways makin matters worse scientist just last week or so have proven that the big bang theory is indeed false and laughable ... I feel so sorry for them ... so wats next atheist prove to me that men will start flying in the next stage of evolution ... am obviously bored
atleast scientists are will to review their theories and hypothesis, if it isn't true it gets dismissed, unlike you who holds on to a lie, no matter how much facts stares at you

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog: Big bang funniest story ever ... evolution _ exhibition of fullishness from head to toe ... their poo so funny that they have different tales of creation ... they do not know that the mammoths , dinosaurs are of sort obvious pre- Adamite creatures before the first flood that left earth void before its restoration ... they drown in their folly ... they dont know the in depth of the creation story and even read accounts of Jewish history from people like Josephus etc ... they do not know that nations and men existed before Adam was created ... anyways makin matters worse scientist just last week or so have proven that the big bang theory is indeed false and laughable ... I feel so sorry for them ... so wats next atheist prove to me that men will start flying in the next stage of evolution ... am obviously bored

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2014
pesty100: atleast scientists are will to review their theories and hypothesis, if it isn't true it gets dismissed, unlike you who holds on to a lie, no matter how much facts stares at you

*** in stewie griffin's voice **** oh av gt one already .... so let's see ummm .... what lie mister are you talkin abt?

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2014
pesty100: atleast scientists are will to review their theories and hypothesis, if it isn't true it gets dismissed, unlike you who holds on to a lie, no matter how much facts stares at you
It is funny how they believe the "Big bang theory" is trash but still accept their god came out of nowhere creating things.
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2014
That:

aha! He will reveal Himself when the time comes ... so atheists have u questioned hw life itself came about ... why do you depend on theories to argue on creation made by your fellow humans .... please answer , amuse me
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2014
That: It is funny how they believe the "Big bang theory" is trash but still accept their god came out of nowhere creating things.

wow ... so explain how life came out .. am eager to learn new things
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't know. Do you? If you can believed your bearded Jews man created life then what is stopping from believing in Santa Claus.
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by pesty100(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2014
That: It is funny how they believe the "Big bang theory" is trash but still accept their god came out of nowhere creating things.
I might not be a scientist but I don't think science has mentioned the existence of any God
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014
so if you dont know , why prove the ones that know wrong ... I mean if you ďont know whata there to be proven wrong
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014
pesty100: I might not be a scientist but I don't think science has mentioned the existence of any God
I am referring to the Christians and brainwashed religious fanatics.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by pesty100(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

*** in stewie griffin's voice **** oh av gt one already .... so let's see ummm .... what lie mister are you talkin abt?
Religion
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2014
That: I don't know. Do you? If you can believed your bearded Jews man created life then what is stopping from believing in Santa Claus.

oh oh ... u read foreign things online and dispose them here ... the famous argument belief in santa Claus and kids ....

it looks like arguing abt the creation would be boring ... lets deal with things within and around us ... so you lemme start by asking ... do you believe there's a being called Satan ?
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2014
That: I am referring to the Christians and brainwashed religious fanatics.

Christianity is not a religion .... off course others were brainwashed obviously
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog: so if you dont know , why prove the ones that know wrong ... I mean if you ďont know whata there to be proven wrong
Maybe this could explained better.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2014
pesty100: Religion
so tell me the truth if Religion off couse you mean Christianity is a lie
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

oh oh ... u read foreign things online and dispose them here ... the famous argument belief in santa Claus and kids ....

it looks like arguing abt the creation would be boring ... lets deal with things within and around us ... so you lemme start by asking ... do you believe there's a being called Satan ?
If i don't believe in god why would i believe in Satan?

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

Christianity is not a religion .... off course others were brainwashed obviously

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2014
That: Maybe this could explained better.

smh ... you been brainwashed... so badly ... only if ..
only if ... what will this folly you call atheism benefit you in the first place... so tell me the benefits of being an atheist ?
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=That][/quote]

this is no conversation. .. you are lucky am not with my pc ...id make you shed tears ... but you all are boring ... am typing and u post pictures ... like uggghh ... boring.

u aint no real atheists like the others I expected we talk out things intelligently ...

u look new in atheism ... stealing photos ave seen almost everywhere ... booooo
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

smh ... you been brainwashed... so badly ... only if ..
only if ... what will this folly you call atheism benefit you in the first place... so tell me the benefits of being an atheist ?
Look who is calling an atheis brainwashe,lol. If you are black and a christian then you have short memories. Well, Just like someone said. Atheism keeps my sanity. Now tell me, How does this folly you called Christianity benefit you in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by oluwalfa: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Your question is not plausible and illogical.
Godly people have anything to lose.
Believing in God helps to be Good and not evil and infact, hides multitudes Of sins.

But, if you are wrong about God, can you relive your life?.....................NO
You'll be eternally doomed

But if you are wrong, Belzebub will be going medieval on your arsse everyday for eternity. Imagine that!
Turn to Satan today and save your arze.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2014
That: Look who is calling an atheis brainwashe,lol. If you are black and a christian then you have short memories. Well, Just like someone said. Atheism keeps my sanity. Now tell me, How does this folly you called Christianity benefit you in the first place.

sanity in believing you came from apes ?am I missing sth or what ?
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by oluwalfa: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

doG did it with a mighty bark. Prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

this is no conversation. .. you are lucky am not with my pc ...id make you shed tears ... but you all are boring ... am typing and u post pictures ... like uggghh ... boring
You are not the first Christian i have converse with, And i am sure you won't be the last either. You just keep on showing how brainwashed you are the more you talk. Pictures will best exposed your folly...sorry

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

Yea can you prove that wrong? I also belive a chicken created the world and all the planets are its eggs. Can you prove me wrong?

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by oluwalfa: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

that's insanity. no sane person believes that.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2014
That: Yea can you prove that wrong? I also belive a chicken created the world and all the planets are its eggs. Can you me prove me wrong?

because I ate chicken last Sunday for dinner ?
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

because I ate chicken last Sunday for dinner ?
And i also ate Jesus flesh and drink his blood many times in church.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2014
like I said before these are the boring ones ...

them new to atheism mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. / "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" / What Would You Say To This Precious Woman, The Holy Mother Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.