Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

A Letter To Atheists In Pics - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter To Atheists In Pics (7331 Views)

The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2014
That: And i also ate Jesus flesh and drink his blood many times in church.

Lord forgive him for this folly ... the mortals as I always say will never learn .... mortal cry ... since they never learn ...
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by That2: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

Lord forgive him for this folly ... the mortals as I always say will never learn .... mortal cry ... since they never learn ...
Oh! Mighty chicken above forgive them for they don't know what they are doing.

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2014
oluwalfa:

that's insanity. no sane person believes that.

because thats part of what evolution is all about ??
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by Trailblazer1(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Evolution and big bang theory is sanity right?
Even those who are insane don't usually agree that they are insane.

Do you ever wonder why some Apes evoluted to humans and some didn't?

Food for thought
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2014
That: Oh! Mighty chicken above forgive them for they don't know what they are doing.

boring ... please sit at the left ..ill pass the paper to you , fill it accordingly ... lets see the extent of you fullishness you have attained ...
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2014
the atheist questions the existence of God because he has not witnessed the presence of God ... there are christians and there are born again christians... he has not sat and wondered how he became and what will become of him when he fails to exist ... but what wil it profit me if I believe in nothing and at the end ridiculed by my found "intelligence" .... what will it profit me if my eyes have been opened but still wallow in darkness .... what will it profit me if I prove the Christians wrong , I gain nothing ...
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by oluwalfa: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog post=/post/26829117:

because thats part of what evolution is all about ??

no. it's not.
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by pesty100(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog post=/post/26829461:
the atheist questions the existence of God because he has not witnessed the presence of God ... there are christians and there are born again christians... he has not sat and wondered how he became and what will become of him when he fails to exist ... but what wil it profit me if I believe in nothing and at the end ridiculed by my found "intelligence" .... what will it profit me if my eyes have been opened but still wallow in darkness .... what will it profit me if I prove the Christians wrong , I gain nothing ...
what will it profit you if you died and found out that Allah is the real God? Am very sure its nothing

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
pesty100 post=/post/26831281:
what will it profit you if you died and found out that Allah is the real God? Am very sure its nothing

like I said earlier what I believe is not a religion and by the way am now busy researching , no longer bored ....addin value to the already existing .... well u can be an atheist ...I dont care , do I know u eh ... hw will ur non -belief or my belief make the hands of the clock in my room move backwards ... how will your non belief help a dying man in a hospital or the sick , the blind , the crippled , if u like do wateva u want its ur life ... find sth doin maybe throw a ball up and catch it when it falls ...sth meaningful with ur life.... I still dont care .... im no longer bored

THREAD CLOSED
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by pesty100(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog post=/post/26831648:

like I said earlier what I believe is not a religion

But you believe in the implication of not believing in God(hell), that's why you are asking us a pascal's wager modeled question.... You are an hypocrite

and by the way am now busy researching , no longer bored ....addin value to the already existing .... well u can be an atheist ...I dont care

If you keep on researching and refuse to use ur head for once, you won't get anywhere

, do I know u eh ...

I also don't know you, but I feel you might be a little bit confused

hw will ur non -belief or my belief make the hands of the clock in my room move backwards ...

It really won't, how is this relevant

how will your non belief help a dying man in a hospital or the sick , the blind , the crippled ,

If I refuse to pray to God and I go into strict scientific medical research, I might just be able to save that dying man

if u like do wateva u want its ur life ...

If you know its my or our life then stop opening threads and trying to get people to think like you do

find sth doin maybe throw a ball up and catch it when it falls

Have got better things doing (e.g showing how stu*pid you are).

...sth meaningful with ur life.... I still dont care .... im no longer bored

THREAD CLOSED

You re just among the thousands of W*ANKers on Nairaland, have a W*anking day W*anker

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
kingebukasblog you are a dishonest religitard....
i gave you evidences to evolution even told you to go fact check me but you didn't.....you merely told me they were all assumptions and sheepishly misquoted me that "all miracles are lies" when i merely answered you on your claim of "cancer and hiv/aids miracles"....you are the type of christian that disgusts me the most....you have failed not only yourself but the toilet paper you claim to uphold....

Any rational theist please look up this to verify what i am saying [url] https://www.nairaland.com/1915576/must-read-these-quotes-7/1#26562233 [/url]

I NEVER DIGNIFIED YOUR LAST POST BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF LIES AND MISQUOTES YOU MADE....I MADE A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS JUST TO QUICKLY EDUCATE YOU....NOT KNOWING YOU WERE A DISHONEST FUNDAMENTALIST

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by plaetton: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Trailblazer1: I have a question for you.

What do you stand to lose if you believe in GOD?
Insanity arising from the debilitating effects of cognitive dissonance.
Cognitive dissonance is a major cause of mental stress.
Some people, notably atheists, are a special breed of humans who are acutely allergic to holding two or more contradictory views at the same time.
We are allergic to bullsht.

An invisible sky monster who loves humanity but willing to throw billions of us into an eternal barbecue pit, and who is all present, all powerful, but conspicuously absent before and after disaster strikes. The contradictions of such a tangled and warped worldview would drive me insane.

6 Likes

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
davien: kingebukasblog you are a dishonest religitard....
i gave you evidences to evolution even told you to go fact check me but you didn't.....you merely told me they were all assumptions and sheepishly misquoted me that "all miracles are lies" when i merely answered you on your claim of "cancer and hiv/aids miracles"....you are the type of christian that disgusts me the most....you have failed not only yourself but the toilet paper you claim to uphold....

Any rational theist please look up this to verify what i am saying [url] https://www.nairaland.com/1915576/must-read-these-quotes-7/1#26562233 [/url]

I NEVER DIGNIFIED YOUR LAST POST BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF LIES AND MISQUOTES YOU MADE....I MADE A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS JUST TO QUICKLY EDUCATE YOU....NOT KNOWING YOU WERE A DISHONEST FUNDAMENTALIST

What evidences ? they are theories or assumptions , did anyone give a guided account of evolution ? isn't it called [b]theory[/ b] of evolution?

I had respect for you but calling a religitard is what I cant take ... idiota tonto .... revolcarse en su inteligencia tonto ... mtcheew
Am here dave , lets fight it out and see who wins ... you in or out ?
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
plaetton:
Insanity arising from the debilitating effects of cognitive dissonance.
Cognitive dissonance is a major cause of mental stress.
Some people, notably atheists, are a special breed of humans who are acutely allergic to holding two or more contradictory views at the same time.
We are allergic to bullsht.

An invisible sky monster who loves humanity but willing to throw billions of us into an eternal barbecue pit, and who is all present, all powerful, but conspicuously absent before and after disaster strikes. The contradictions of such a tangled and warped worldview would drive me insane.

so now you believe in God ... what have you gained ? a new portal to the future? grin .. am sorry , seriously what have u gained ?
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

What evidences ? they are theories or assumptions , did anyone give a guided account of evolution ? isn't it called theory[/ b] of evolution?
lol.....so a guided account is needed to understand things....lol cheesy no wonder you still read that toilet paper...fairy tales are ofcourse guided accounts...
And a theory is the highest level of understanding that draws from the facts of carefully studied data....
[b] would you stop being vaccinated because its just "germ theory"?

I had respect for you but calling a religitard is what I cant take ... idiota tonto .... revolcarse en su inteligencia tonto ... mtcheew
Am here dave , lets fight it out and see who wins ... you in or out ?
Do not even remotely pretend as though you have any decency....you are merely among the vast numbers of religitard cretins that are dishonest hypocrites...
You have to either lie,misquote or demote anything that contradicts your delusions...

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
davien: And a theory is the highest level of understanding that draws from the facts of carefully studied data....

theory
ˈθɪəri/Submit
noun
a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.
"Darwin's theory of evolution"

Have a seat please ...
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
davien: You have to either lie,misquote or demote anything that contradicts your delusions...

Are trying to say you are better?
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

theory
ˈθɪəri/Submit
noun
a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.
"Darwin's theory of evolution"

Have a seat please ...
Look this isn't my first time dealing with dishonest cretins like you....
You merely went to oxford dictionary.com and plagiarized it....you sneakily left out
" ‘Instead, he now requires them to be able to explain the
scientific theory of evolution."

[url] http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/theory [/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
davien: Look this isn't my first time dealing with dishonest cretins like you....
You merely went to oxford dictionary.com and plagiarized it....you sneakily left out
" ‘Instead, he now requires them to be able to explain the
scientific theory of evolution."

[url] http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/theory [/url]

supposition - a belief held without proof or certain knowledge; an assumption or hypothesis
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

supposition - a belief held without proof or certain knowledge; an assumption or hypothesis
Sementic tricks will get you nowhere....again plagiarizing is your hobby,you left out

" a fact, theory, etc, that is supposed"

[url] http://www.memidex.com/supposition [/url]

Lying through your teeth for jesus gets you nowhere and honestly i'm going to bed...you are but a child in nairaland...

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
davien: Sementic tricks will get you nowhere....again plagiarizing is your hobby,you left out

" a fact, theory, etc, that is supposed"

[url] http://www.memidex.com/supposition [/url]

Lying through your teeth for jesus gets you nowhere and honestly i'm going to bed...you are but a child in nairaland...

don't forget to say your prayers smiley
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

don't forget to say your prayers smiley
I pray to no one....although the last thing i will say to you is....

Congratulations....you are a con man.....because if you can't tango with the science of evolution and have to rely on word games to discredit it you are no better than ken ham....
saying since 1 is a number and 2 is also a number....therefore 2=1 is never done in science....that is why hypothesis' must be testable...good night...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by plaetton: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

so now you believe in God ... what have you gained ? a new portal to the future? grin .. am sorry , seriously what have u gained ?
No. I don't believe in god and don't care about gaining anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
plaetton:
No. I don't believe in god and don't care about gaining anything.

then let the christians be ... is it hard to ask?
Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

then let the christians be ... is it hard to ask?
you stop disturbing the society,schools,children and the common folk with bullsh!t and its a deal smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
NOTE

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
science vs faith

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2014

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 12:03am On Oct 04, 2014
circular reasoning

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 12:18am On Oct 04, 2014

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:18am On Oct 04, 2014
davien: circular reasoning

Talking to my troll below in

Stewie Griffin's voice : -- off course it does , don't you see it does ... come on it does .. it logically explains life

Peter's voice : Come on Stewie it does , they are the intelligent ones , nothing explodes and begat something .. see it logically explains it

Stewie's voice : ah fat one , you joking right , yeeaah you caught me , you caught me there , didn't you .. you naughty fat one grin

Re: A Letter To Atheists In Pics by davien(m): 12:24am On Oct 04, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

Talking to my troll below in

Stewie Griffin's voice : -- off course it does , don't you see it does ... come on it does .. it logically explains life

Peter's voice : Come on Stewie it does , they are the intelligent ones , nothing explodes and begat something .. see it logically explains it

Stewie's voice : ah fat one , you joking right , you caught me there , didn't you .. you naughty fat one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. / "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" / What Would You Say To This Precious Woman, The Holy Mother Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.