Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? (3778 Views)

Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date,and Was It Sucessful ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by agarawu23(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sarimah:
we became very good friends
that's cool, we can become good friends too. cool
Sarimah:
we became very good friends
that's cool, we can become good friends too.
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
agarawu23:
undecidedare u not a big gal. na only table water I go drink nao
Big gal is not the issue if u want me to take u to chinese sef I can but its a taboo in my place for ladies to foot d bill no mata how rich so?
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by agarawu23(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

Big gal is not the issue if u want me to take u to chinese sef I can but its a taboo in my place for ladies to foot d bill no mata how rich so?
ok ma'am I will be in charge of the bill. so where is our meeting point? jupiter, mars, pluto, heaven, space, moon abi where exactly?
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
agarawu23:
ok ma'am I will be in charge of the bill. so where is our meeting point? jupiter, mars, pluto, heaven, space, moon abi where exactly?
Ill have to think abt dat gimme time
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Sarimah(f): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
agarawu23:
that's cool, we can become good friends too. cool
okay smiley
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by agarawu23(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

Ill have to think abt dat gimme time
hmmmmm okay
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by agarawu23(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sarimah:
okay smiley
so where do we start?
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Well quite few girls on Nairaland sha.
Not dates per say, na just hook up ***Winks***
... And they were not bad at all.
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
dmcdad:

If the above ain't funny, I wonder what is...
thank you sir
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by ericessien24: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2014
NairaMode:
Well quite few girls on Nairaland sha.
Not dates per say, na just hook up ***Winks***
... And they were not bad at all.
lol all this nairaland girls that feel too big .mtwee
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Fear1: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
agarawu23:
[s] ok ma'am I will be in charge of the bill. so where is our meeting point? jupiter, mars, pluto, heaven, space, moon abi where exactly? [/s]
Failed Mr. Nairaland, frustrated fvcking rretard. Good evening.
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Fear1: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
agarawu23:
that's cool, we can become good friends too. coolthat's cool, we can become good friends too.
You're a fvck boy, a ugly one at that. No one wants to be friends with you. Anuofia.
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Ginaz(f): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
mine was so horrible I almost cried. he got my number from God knows where and we started talking on phone then I was in S.S 2. after months of begging to see me I later agreed.

the day I was to see him, my younger aunt asked me where I was going and I told her I wanted to see someone down the street. she followed me cos she wanted to see someone down the street and meet my friend also.

he called to say he's at the street I should come outside, LOL and behold! his sight alone made me to have heart attack. I was like, what the fuvk?

His hair was so unkept, beards long and in dire need of cutting. he worn slippers with red mud stain everywhere of his legs. his white T-shirt na die, e fit reach say do buba. he looks so dirty, GOD!

only my stares alone eh, he knew immediately that was the last day I would ever set my eyes on him. he apologized for his appearance saying he was just coming from his place of work.

I excused myself and left him and my aunt standing ,having small talks then he left. my aunt made the encounter unbearable for me cos she teased me till I almost beg 4 mercy.

blind dates gives me the creeps till today, that was enough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Sleeping Position, Hilarious Picture. / Reason Why I Spread My Legs For Him / The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.