Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women (3083 Views)

Who Wants Sex More, Men Or Women? / Wise Up Men/guyz ! / Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by dainformant(m): 5:46am On Oct 03, 2014
Sorry dudes,love sure knows how to toil with the mind.........If a guy cries for a girl,does it make him stupid/childish?...According to researches and probably these pictures,men are more emotional than women especially in the area that concerns the heart.........

When it comes to suffering from a broken heart, we all have to go through the ups and downs of an emotional rollercoaster equally, both men and women.But is it possible that there are gender differences in the intensity of going through the painful stages of a break-up? Does one of them suffer more than the other in general?

FIND OUT + SEE MORE PHOTOS http://www.nationalhelm.com/2014/10/photos-speak-who-cries-more-after-break.html#.VC07t30Q5Nc.facebook

Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Tallesty1(m): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2014
Your point?
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by omokoladele(m): 6:02am On Oct 03, 2014
It's the person that loves the most!

you love too much you get hurt too much
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2014
The person who invest more UN the relationship cries more after heartbreak
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by chibwike(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2014
The person that loved the most
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by mesoade(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Don't love too much,

Don't trust too much,

Because too much,

Can hurt you so much.
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Sarimah(f): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2014
Women(we are naturally soft and too emotional)

Not all tho tongue
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: Women(we are naturally soft and too emotional)
Not all tho tongue
like u you are xo hard on me
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by ronald4lif(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: Women(we are naturally soft and too emotional)

Not all tho tongue

Where do you belong then; the too emotional ones or not
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Kunleskey(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
I can't decide.. na who love most cry much and hurt much..to me you cn't hurt me cause my love is 50/50 for now...
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Godmother(f): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
All the one that guy is crying and posting pix is story. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Except by divine intervention.
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Sarimah(f): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif post=/post/26828482:

Where do you belong then; the too emotional ones or not
emotional
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Sarimah(f): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Unibenstudent post=/post/26827620:
like u you are xo hard on me
hmmmm how?
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: hmmmm how?
u don't want to see me as a good boy,u dodge me like am Ebola,,its Hard ..
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Sarimah(f): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: u don't want to see me as a good boy,u dodge me like am Ebola,,its Hard ..
lol..u aff started oh
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by ronald4lif(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: emotional

Okay goodluck with that, I hope you're in the hands of someone who is likewise so no one gets taken for granted.
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: lol..u aff started oh
lol,,I didn't start anythinh oh,,am just saying that u should just agree that am a Good boy ,that's all
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Sarimah(f): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif:

Okay goodluck with that, I hope you're in the hands of someone who is likewise so no one gets taken for granted.
I hope so

So have u ever cried after a break up b4?
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by ronald4lif(m): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: I hope so

So have u ever cried after a break up b4?

Yes I have, for my first and I must say my real love ever, it was a sour experience which I would never wish even for my enemy, but like they say life goes. How about you? Had any sad experience, hope not sha
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Sarimah(f): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: lol,,I didn't start anythinh oh,,am just saying that u should just agree that am a Good boy ,that's all
okay
Unibenstudent is a good boy..
R u ok now? undecided
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: okay
Unibenstudent is a good boy..
R u ok now? undecided
I just feel like all my sins have just been washed away by that statement..and yes Am ok,,I can't wait to start been a Good boy,,wow
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Sarimah(f): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif:

Yes I have, for my first and I must say my real love ever, it was a sour experience which I would never wish even for my enemy, but like they say life goes. How about you? Had any sad experience, hope not sha
yea

It was terrible but I scaled tru smiley

1 Like

Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by ronald4lif(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: yea

Okay fair enough.
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Begonia(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
LOL! those photos are so funny!
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by ronald4lif(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: yea

Wow if that's you on the dp then you are one beauty, off to having a second glance and following ya straight away, anywhere you go I go enter lol
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Omygosh he's following me on twitter hahaha
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by PedroJP(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Depends on level of committments from both parties but women seem to b too emotional by nature
Re: PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women by Sarimah(f): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif:

Wow if that's you on the dp then you are one beauty, off to having a second glance and following ya straight away, anywhere you go I go enter lol
lol..tnx

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Male Virgins Always Shy? / She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.