Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku (5285 Views)

Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity / Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? / Sliding Towards Armageddon: Revisiting Ethno-religious Crises In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by M4gunners: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Is getting interesting . I'm just here to read comments with my Caffee.

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by mlanreh: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2014
gede7744: am not a politician but since both are Muslims l believe they are both fanatical only that one is extreme and d other is a good pretender

no insult intended pls
Another Yaba left patent who just flee to comment on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by fx45(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2014
yorke1:

Take it easy bro. I know it is annoying but you have to play cool just as the way our President till 2019 has been tolerating those parasites and yet they won't allow him to be. Just relax, i believe the day of reckoning is fast approaching. The day baboon go go market e no go return. Our patient is exhausting.
U made my day! The day of reckoning is fast approaching... The dirty swines from the Southwest are yet to realise. One of them was even feeling funky telling us we're jealous of their evil allignment with their slave masters. It surely won't be long... We're patiently watching and waiting

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by RockMaxi: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ediskcab: Y'all above just displayed exactly what atiku was talking about.

“I am equally disturbed about the way our people have been divided along ethnic and religious lines and how we are steadily and dangerously losing a sense of community where every Nigerian can live together without mutual suspicion
.“

He was actually referring to Jonathan and the pdp because never since after the civil war have Nigerians been this divided along ethnic and religious lines.

The simple reason y you all hate this honest man is because he is a Muslim, a northerner and above all a honest man.

Today I choose to stand bt d truth, I choose to see what General Muhammadu Buhari truly stands for and not who my pastor or any politician has told me, today I choose to stand by a good man, today I choose to b a Nigerian firs t and every other tym.

This news was twisted out of religious and ethnic bigotry. Som1 above even said because Buhari and Atiku are Muslims, they're automatically fanatics. So much for the way we reason without recourse to facts.

Stop wasting your time preaching to those that won't yield.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by shiffynaani(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pathetic F00l you aresad
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by thewarrior72: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Na demdem...while one (buhari) is a known Islamic fanatic the other is a covert fanatic. The two can do well by aspiring to lead the new islamic caliphate in borno state, instead of trying to rule the infidels/kafir
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by shiffynaani(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Arewastani slave
when it comes to political sagacity,do not dear us for the igbos know next to nothing.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
shiffynaani: when it comes to politicsal sagacity,do not dear us for the igbos know next to know.

Igbo dis igbo dat

Everyone that opposes u ugly lot is ibo

I got news for you taju; not only ibos hate ur dirty hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by shiffynaani(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Igbo dis igbo dat

hmmm....'my people perished because they lack knowledge....'
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by fx45(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
shiffynaani: when it comes to political sagacity,do not dear us for the igbos know next to nothing.
I will bookmark this page for reference purposes. Let's see how Ur phantom political sagacity pans out in 2015.... Its just a couple of months away. I wonder what song U'll be singing by then... Delusional set of people!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by shiffynaani(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
fx45:
I will bookmark this page for reference purposes. Let's see how Ur phantom political sagacity pans out in 2015.... Its just a couple of months away. I wonder what song U'll be singing by then... Delusional set of people!
ok,enough is enough, let bygones be bygones and let's let sleeping dogs lie! look my brother,we are one nigeria and these old fOOls(either yoruba,igbo or hausa) keep telling us that we are the future leaders while siphoning our money.they have stolen our mandate from us;let's not fight over these fvcking bastards;let's not fight over trivial issues;let's not be divided over party,ethnic or religious lines rather,let's fight to reclaim our lost glory,to reclaim the original dreams of our founding fathers.together we stand,divided we fall.love you than ever.ONE LOVEwink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by cjrane: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Buhari may be an Islamic fanatic, but Atiku is a roundly corrupt man.
I wonder who is better.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Canme4u(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
shiffynaani post=/post/26830324:
ok,enough is enough, let bygones be bygones and let's let sleeping dogs lie! look my brother,we are one nigeria and these old fOOls(either yoruba,igbo or hausa) keep telling us that we are the future leaders while siphoning our money.they have stolen our mandate from us;let's not fight over these fvcking bastards;let's not fight over trivial issues;let's not be divided over party,ethnic or religious lines rather,let's fight to reclaim our lost glory,to reclaim the original dreams of our founding fathers.together we stand,divided we fall.love you than ever.ONE LOVEwink

I just liked and shared this comment.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Curlieweed: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
BackDatAssUp post=/post/26829762:

Igbo dis igbo dat

There is no need of following the janjawids to play the ethnic card. There is currently no evidence that even a majority of the SW support the rabid dogs and baboons that pretend to be opposition policians in the Apeeshit.

For the sake of the millions of good people in SW, please dial back the hate a little.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by fx45(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
shiffynaani post=/post/26830324:
I have nothing personal against U or Ur people. Maybe we differ in ideology... But I must not fail to impress it on U my friend that most of U have unwittingly allowed Ur corrupt and self-centered leaders to box U into an ideological corner. U all know the truth but would rather follow the misguided crowd than stand for the truth because of the fear of being labelled a black sheep.

Last bullet: The only way we can let Ur so-called sleeping dogs lie is for U to embrace the Fresh Air ideology. It is an honest and worthy cause. It is also the reality of our time. A word is enough for the wise!

GEJ till 2019
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by chimerase2: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by shiffynaani(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
fx45 post=/post/26830859:

I have nothing personal against U or Ur people. Maybe we differ in ideology... But I must not fail to impress it on U my friend that most of U have unwittingly allowed Ur corrupt and self-centered leaders to box U into an ideological corner. U all know the truth but would rather follow the misguided crowd than stand for the truth because of the fear of being labelled a black sheep.

Last bullet: The only way we can let Ur so-called sleeping dogs lie is for U to embrace the Fresh Air ideology. It is an honest and worthy cause. It is also the reality of our time. A word is enough for the wise!

GEJ till 2019
Ok. In BUHARI i trust.Vote Buhari,vote massive corruption away.vote Buhari,vote INCOMPETENCE away. BUHARI from 2015 to 2024
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Chei! This is really strong words! Confirmed what soyinka has spoken... APC-IMPLOSION-tin-z
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bennyberry post=/post/26826842:
The war don start inside houx.hmmmm 2015 a yr that wud forever be an unforgettable year 4 our great country.
#if only dy knw that God alone gives power,then dy wud talk less nd pray more
... if only
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by fx45(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
shiffynaani post=/post/26831078:
Ok. In BUHARI i trust.Vote Buhari,vote massive corruption away.vote Buhari,vote INCOMPETENCE away. BUHARI from 2015 to 2024
Buhari can never be the solution to our problems. I also do not buy the holier than thou propaganda of Buhari. The man is a Nigerian politician and absolutely corrupt. Do U have a dossier of his activities as a Head of State and Chairman of PTF? Buhari has a very bad record aside from being an Islamic fundamentalist. He is part of our failed leaders who plunged Nigeria into the present rot we've found ourselves in and which GEJ is working very hard to salvage.

My brother, I beg U to please jettison that unholy idea of Buhari becoming president of Nigeria. It will NEVER happen! Not in this lifetime, not in the next lifetime and honestly not even in the great beyond. It is a futile journey and project built on the foundations of hate and desperation. A word is enough for the wise!

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
BackDatAssUp post=/post/26826983:
We have dared you to kill, overthrow or impeach GEJ but you lazy oil gurgling parasites have refused.

Yoruba, you are traitors and bastards

Let it be known that irrespective of the outcome of 2015 elections you will not smell free oil

Ingrate dirty ugly incestious bastards
. You know your oil is basically worthless, right?
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by major466(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jesusloveyou post=/post/26828278:
buhari is a real muslim,atiku is an infidel as gej is a fake christian.i prefer real muslim than a fake christian,if ur religion tells u not to steal,don't steal.don't practice 'stealing' is not corruption.
Look at this muslim pretending to be a Christian, a very fake one for that matter. Everyone knows you're a muslim.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by fx45(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof post=/post/26831737:
. You know your oil is basically worthless, right?
This troll is here again to display his usual buffoonery. I thought U claim to be American... How about worrying about the current Ebola scourge presently on the rampage in the good old US of A.... My friend get off this thread before I release some street urchins to throw U out...
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by ayindejimmy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
BackDatAssUp post=/post/26826983:
We have dared you to kill, overthrow or impeach GEJ but you lazy oil gurgling parasites have refused.

Let it be known that irrespective of the outcome of 2015 elections you will not smell free oil

why do d Admins allow this canon to haul undeserue insult at Nairalander? Cant he be ban or something? I tot this's a forum 4 matured minds nt kids in daipers
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by shiffynaani(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
fx45 post=/post/26831614:

Buhari can never be the solution to our problems. I also do not buy the holier than thou propaganda of Buhari. The man is a Nigerian politician and absolutely corrupt. Do U have a dossier of his activities as a Head of State and Chairman of PTF? Buhari has a very bad record aside from being an Islamic fundamentalist. He is part of our failed leaders who plunged Nigeria into the present rot we've found ourselves in and which GEJ is working very hard to salvage.

My brother, I beg U to please jettison that unholy idea of Buhari becoming president of Nigeria. It will NEVER happen! Not in this lifetime, not in the next lifetime and honestly not even in the great beyond. It is a futile journey and project built on the foundations of hate and desperation. A word is enough for the wise!

GEJ till 2019
you said GEJ is saint and is working hard to salvage our country,shey?Ok,acceppted. I will only vote GEJ if you can enlighten me on these:
*On what grounds can verify the missing 20 billion dollas that it not missing that it was used to carry out a particular project by GEJ
*I want you also to shed more light on the two scandalous bulletproof cars.did he know about it and what has he done in terms of corporal punishments to really proof that he is absolutely against corruption
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
shiffynaani: you said GEJ is saint and is working hard to salvage our country,shey?Ok,acceppted. I will only vote GEJ if you can enlighten me on these:
*On what grounds can verify the missing 20 billion dollas that it not missing that it was used to carry out a particular project by GEJ
*I want you also to shed more light on the two scandalous bulletproof cars.did he know about it and what has he done in terms of corporal punishments to really proof that he is absolutely against corruption
Let me help you answer question no one with another question. What proof do you have that $20 billion was indeed missing? Sanusi only claimed that the money was missing but did he prove it was actually missing? Investigation especially by tbe Senate Committee on Finance led by Sen Ahmed Makarfi discovered no missing money so I ask do you have anything to the contrary.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Rapaltar(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
When its all said and done....

And wen sum negroid is been elected into office.... Na hin pot belly hin go take care of..instead of the pot holes..... Political gays...
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by ElFenomeno1: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
gede7744:

it is not only me o but d whole world is seeing how u grow up without d basic home training.

has it been ur folks know that internet age is on d way they would ve try more on u do that u don't keep disgracing ur family the way u are doing

If you bring family into this, i will decimate you.

I have warned you

Airhead!
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by A7(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
Afam4eva oam4j ikenna351 seun

Berem demdem meaboki barcanista xtayle

Atiku's statement and thread title differ, whoever started this thread is not honest to himself or does not understand any of the write up he pasted. Atiku only promise Nigerians that anyone who emerges as Apc presidential flag bearer must shun ethnocentrism and religious bigotry.

In all fairness this thread has to be closed for deliberate attempt to slander the image of the general.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
The OP obviously Have this problem with comprehension.
“I believe that the next president of our country, who by the grace of God will be produced by our great party, must be someone who is a unifier, bridge-builder and not someone who bears ethno-religious bias. Above all, he must embody a vision of a Nigeria for all.”According to the statement titled: “Atiku Welcomes Buhari, Says He’s Committed To Free And Fair Presidential Primary”,
The quote is very clear, Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP are infamous for dividing Nigeria along ethnic and religious line. Atiku obviously welcomes General Muhammadu Buhari to the Race. The message is targeted at the ruling PDP and their Government.

OP, your propaganda is DEAD on ARRIVAL!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Ayus34(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
BackDatAssUp: We have dared you to kill, overthrow or impeach GEJ but you lazy oil gurgling parasites have refused.

I have painstakingly followed the tribalism going on here and I think I blame the management of this forum for this.....home and away I 've successfully relate,deal and maintain my good friendship with my friends no matter the tribes they comes from,so far we are Nigerian,Africa,black race....I believed we re one and that is the main reason a white man don't give a mess about we Africans because they forever see us as black even if you are from Egypt or even Asia....only that we keep fooling and fighting ourselves,please and please I will appeal to you to stop ur insult on my whole tribe no matter your believe we all 've our choice to make,not just I must follow ur ideology,insult whoever insult you but please never raise insult on my whole tribe remember respect is reciprocal! !
I 've been on nairaland since 2005 and I personally 've never insult anyone base on tribe because I 've no reason to do that,the creativity of God is also part of the uniqueness in all tribes he created on earth...therefore I can't insult God. ...and I don't want you to turn me to who I'm not suppose to be not that I'm afraid to do that but I value my friends that cut across every tribes in Nigeria.
Im appealing to you not base on my weakness but base on the love I 've for everyone that I don't want to offend.
lastly if another tribe offer you money or connection,I'm so sure you won't reject it because you hate the tribe....so lets be real and sincere to each other!!!
thanks and 1luv boss!!!
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by folawiyoma(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
BackDatAssUp: We have dared you to kill, overthrow or impeach GEJ but you lazy oil gurgling parasites have refused.

This devil should be lock in a cage or the mod should do the needful please.

I hate people who derail tread and tribalise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transformation Agenda Of GEJ: The Jos Airport Example (Modified With More Pics) / Rivers Re-run Election Result Update From INEC. / How Brig. Gen Faruk Yahaya Was Bribed To Attack Gbaramatu In Search Of NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.