Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku (5205 Views)

Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity / Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? / Sliding Towards Armageddon: Revisiting Ethno-religious Crises In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
A7: Afam4eva oam4j ikenna351 seun

Berem demdem meaboki barcanista xtayle

Atiku's statement and thread title differ, whoever started this thread is not honest to himself or does not understand any of the write up he pasted. Atiku only promise Nigerians that anyone who emerges as Apc presidential flag bearer must shun ethnocentrism and religious bigotry.

In all fairness this thread has to be closed for deliberate attempt to slander the image of the general.
don't be surprised if the chief hater of Buhari moves this thread to front page. You know he can use this forum to denigrate the General. Don't run to him for solution o!
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by shiffynaani(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
APContherun:
Let me help you answer question no one with another question. What proof do you have that $20 billion was indeed missing? Sanusi only claimed that the money was missing but did he prove it was actually missing? Investigation especially by tbe Senate Committee on Finance led by Sen Ahmed Makarfi discovered no missing money so I ask do you have anything to the contrary.
Look,i've got so many things here.
*nobody knows what went wrong between GEJ and sanusi(probably a deal went wrong)and the latter was poised to expose the missin billions.this in in returned led jonathan to summaryly sack him to keep him in check,to avoid giving the evidece and to prevent him from divulging another ROT in the sector.if you did not believe this,remember that 'FOR EVERY LIE,THERE IS ALWAYS AN IOTA OF TRUTH IN IT'
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by shiffynaani(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
APContherun:
Let me help you answer question no one with another question. What proof do you have that $20 billion was indeed missing? Sanusi only claimed that the money was missing but did he prove it was actually missing? Investigation especially by tbe Senate Committee on Finance led by Sen Ahmed Makarfi discovered no missing money so I ask do you have anything to the contrary.
Look,i've got so many things here.
*nobody knows what went wrong between GEJ and sanusi(probably a deal went wrong)and the latter was poised to expose the missin billions.this in in returned led jonathan to summarily sack him to keep him in check,to avoid giving the evidece and to prevent him from divulging another ROT in the sector.if you did not believe this,remember that 'FOR EVERY LIE,THERE IS ALWAYS AN IOTA OF TRUTH IN IT'
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
A7: Afam4eva oam4j ikenna351 seun
Berem demdem meaboki barcanista xtayle
Atiku's statement and thread title differ, whoever started this thread is not honest to himself or does not understand any of the write up he pasted. Atiku only promise Nigerians that anyone who emerges as Apc presidential flag bearer must shun ethnocentrism and religious bigotry.
In all fairness this thread has to be closed for deliberate attempt to slander the image of the general.
berem: don't be surprised if the chief hater of Buhari moves this thread to front page. You know he can use this forum to denigrate the General. Don't run to him for solution o!
barcanista: The OP obviously Have this problem with comprehension.
The quote is very clear, Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP are infamous for dividing Nigeria along ethnic and religious line. Atiku obviously welcomes General Muhammadu Buhari to the Race. The message is targeted at the ruling PDP and their Government.

OP, your propaganda is DEAD on ARRIVAL!!!

You guys think you are smart and intelligent dont you? You think I made up the story out of hatred for Buhari now read what the original post which I reposted said about what Atiku said to Buhari.
"Vice President and presidential aspirant on the platform of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, Atiku Abubakar, has counseled co-aspirant, Muhammadu Buhari on the qualities Nigerians expect from political leaders of their ilk in the 2015 contest.In a statement issued to welcome Buhari to the race for their Party’s presidential flag in Abuja, yesterday, Atiku told his colleague that to qualify to fly APC’s flag, such an aspirant must be someone who is a unifier, bridge-builder and not someone who bears ethno-religious bias.Said he: “I believe that the next president of our country, who by the grace of God will be produced by our great party, must be someone who is a unifier, bridge-builder and not someone who bears ethno-religious bias"

Now tell me how the op made up the story.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
shiffynaani: Look,i've got so many things here.
*nobody knows what went wrong between GEJ and sanusi(probably a deal went wrong)and the latter was poised to expose the missin billions.this in in returned led jonathan to summarily sack him to keep him in check,to avoid giving the evidece and to prevent him from divulging another ROT in the sector.if you did not believe this,remember that 'FOR EVERY LIE,THERE IS ALWAYS AN IOTA OF TRUTH IN IT'
It could be possible I don't know but it could also be possible that the claim of missing money was Sanusi's way of deflecting attention from the charges levelled against him by tbe FIC which led to a Presidential query. You know he never got to prove any money was missing. In Nigeria anything is possible, so don't dwell on only one.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by fx45(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
shiffynaani: you said GEJ is saint and is working hard to salvage our country,shey?Ok,acceppted. I will only vote GEJ if you can enlighten me on these:
*On what grounds can verify the missing 20 billion dollas that it not missing that it was used to carry out a particular project by GEJ
*I want you also to shed more light on the two scandalous bulletproof cars.did he know about it and what has he done in terms of corporal punishments to really proof that he is absolutely against corruption
GEJ is not a saint and I never said so. It would be the height of pretence for me to make a comment like that. That notwithstanding, the man has performed creditably well compared to his predecessors. GEJ is a 100 times better than Buhari, Atiku and Kwankwaso all put together.

I thought U would've based Ur criticism on certain performance indices such as Agriculture, Infrastructural Development, Stability of the Economy, Electricity, Human Development/Empowerment.... Unfortunately U chose to premise Ur argument on the mundane. The flip-flopping ex-CBN Governor publicly recanted on those figures U people have been so quick to bandy around. So I can't dwell on that issue any more. It has been sorted out.

On the case of Stella Oduah, I find it rather absurd that U accuse her of corruption and a character like Atiku Abubakar is a front runner for Ur party's Presidential ticket. My friend take a good look at the mirror and tell me what U see

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by A7(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
APContherun:

You guys think you are smart and intelligent dont you? You think I made up the story out of hatred for Buhari now read what the original post which I reposted said about what Atiku said to Buhari.
"Vice President and presidential aspirant on the platform of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, Atiku Abubakar, has counseled co-aspirant, Muhammadu Buhari on the qualities Nigerians expect from political leaders of their ilk in the 2015 contest.In a statement issued to welcome Buhari to the race for their Party’s presidential flag in Abuja, yesterday, Atiku told his colleague that to qualify to fly APC’s flag, such an aspirant must be someone who is a unifier, bridge-builder and not someone who bears ethno-religious bias.Said he: “I believe that the next president of our country, who by the grace of God will be produced by our great party, must be someone who is a unifier, bridge-builder and not someone who bears ethno-religious bias"

Stop feeling important dude, no one accuse the piece originates from you, our appeal is "thread title is misleading", and moderators need to close thread or modify the title.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Mclick(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
With the title of the post, I smell fow. Op read your right up and rename, if at all he said it, Atiku didn't say it the way you put it
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Mclick(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
BackDatAssUp: We have dared you to kill, overthrow or impeach GEJ but you lazy oil gurgling parasites have refused.

Yoruba, you are traitors and bastards

Let it be known that irrespective of the outcome of 2015 elections you will not smell free oil

Ingrate dirty ugly incestious bastards
you dont have to insult anyone to be heard an intelligible argument will sell your opinion
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by shiffynaani(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
fx45:
GEJ is not a saint and I never said so. It would be the height of pretence for me to make a comment like that. That notwithstanding, the man has performed creditably well compared to his predecessors. GEJ is a 100 times better than Buhari, Atiku and Kwankwaso all put together.

I thought U would've based Ur criticism on certain performance indices such as Agriculture, Infrastructural Development, Stability of the Economy, Electricity, Human Development/Empowerment.... Unfortunately U chose to premise Ur argument on the mundane. The flip-flopping ex-CBN Governor publicly recanted on those figures U people have been so quick to bandy around. So I can't dwell on that issue any more. It has been sorted out.

On the case of Stella Oduah, I find it rather absurd that U accuse her of corruption and a character like Atiku Abubakar is a front runner for Ur party's Presidential ticket. My friend take a good look at the mirror and tell me what U see
oh stella, i'm sorry! I 've foggotten that 'corruption is just a mere stealing' in GEJ accentcheesy
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mclick: With the title of the post, I smell fow. Op read your right up and rename, if at all he said it, Atiku didn't say it the way you put it
Pray tell me how it should be titled, I will change it immediately.

A7:

Stop feeling important dude, no one accuse the piece originates from you, our appeal is "thread title is misleading", and moderators need to close thread or modify the title.

Say whatever you like guy, but the truth is that Atiku was particular with Buhari in his statement not that he Atiku is any better. Atiku counselled Buhari on the qualities expected of APC presidential candidates which obviously Buhari lacks, how else do you want it?
The mods can close the thread, not much I can do about it but Atiku has passed his message, so when next we accuse him of religious fanaticism don't get ovetworked for even his friends and associates see him as such.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
APContherun:

[s]"Vice President and presidential aspirant on the platform of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, Atiku Abubakar, has counseled co-aspirant, Muhammadu Buhari on the qualities Nigerians expect from political leaders of their ilk in the 2015 contest.[/s] In a statement issued to welcome Buhari to the race for their Party’s presidential flag in Abuja, yesterday, Atiku told his colleague that to qualify to fly APC’s flag, such an aspirant must be someone who is a unifier, bridge-builder and not someone who bears ethno-religious bias.Said he: “I believe that the next president of our country, who by the grace of God will be produced by our great party, must be someone who is a unifier, bridge-builder and not someone who bears ethno-religious bias"

Atiku isn't referring to anyone in the APC, look at the words he used in BOLD. I know this cheap media propaganda and twisting word. The crossed words were those of the Reporter and not Atiku's
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
A7:

Don't mind the OP and the Reporter that reported it... Propaganda gone bad
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
barcanista: Don't mind the OP and the Reporter that reported it... Propaganda gone bad
I can see you guys are pained that Atiku has described your saint as he truly is. Need I remind you how he counselled Muslims in 2001to only vote a candidate who will protect their religion Islam. I keep asking why the emphasis on religion instead of other considerations that matter more. Doesn't that make Buhari a fanatic as rightly summed by Atiku?

barcanista: Atiku isn't referring to anyone in the APC, look at the words he used. I know this cheap media propaganda and twisting word. The crossed words were those of the Reporter and not Atiku's
Ok any link to what Atiku actually said? The reporter was there or has the statement as released you weren't so why would you accuse him of twisting words like you know what actually was said.
I challenge you to present the true words of Atiku.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by dirifred(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ediskcab: Y'all above just displayed exactly what atiku was talking about.

“I am equally disturbed about the way our people have been divided along ethnic and religious lines and how we are steadily and dangerously losing a sense of community where every Nigerian can live together without mutual suspicion
.“

He was actually referring to Jonathan and the pdp because never since after the civil war have Nigerians been this divided along ethnic and religious lines.

The simple reason y you all hate this honest man is because he is a Muslim, a northerner and above all a honest man.

Today I choose to stand bt d truth, I choose to see what General Muhammadu Buhari truly stands for and not who my pastor or any politician has told me, today I choose to stand by a good man, today I choose to b a Nigerian firs t and every other tym.

This news was twisted out of religious and ethnic bigotry. Som1 above even said because Buhari and Atiku are Muslims, they're automatically fanatics. So much for the way we reason without recourse to facts.
Please tell me how honest a man that claims he build 9 houses at the age of 15 can be? Funny enough, he also said he was a student as at the said time.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
@APContherun
Read the report carefully:
Here, the writer is talking in the third person.
"Vice President and presidential aspirant on the platform of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, Atiku Abubakar, has counseled co-aspirant, Muhammadu Buhari on the qualities Nigerians expect from political leaders of their ilk in the 2015 contest.
Here the writer is INTERPRETING the statement made by Atiku. THIS IS THE PROPAGANDA
In a statement issued to welcome Buhari to the race for their Party’s presidential flag in Abuja, yesterday, Atiku told his colleague that to qualify to fly APC’s flag, such an aspirant must be someone who is a unifier, bridge-builder and not someone who bears ethno-religious bias
Here are Atiku's Words
Said he: “I believe that the next president of our country, who by the grace of God will be produced by our great party, must be someone who is a unifier, bridge-builder and not someone who bears ethno-religious bias"

Clearly, he is saying that the Next President will be from the APC and must be a bridge-builder not a separatist(like what we get from the present PDP led government)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
APContherun: Barcanista you have tried to launder Buhari's image but I know deep down you you know you have failed. Now check this out:
http://businessnews.com.ng/2012/08/28/ibb-threatens-to-expose-buharis-corruption/

https://www.facebook.com/NigerianPublicOpinionPage/photos/a.457657607634634.107103.457651284301933/765702293496829/?type=1
The two pages aren't saying anything Sir
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Decibel: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Atiku and Tinubu are two most influential PDP moles in Jaanjaweed camp .
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by A7(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Still wondering why none of the mods lock or modify this thread. This confirms berem's input that supermod is pdp's stooge.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by jdilight(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Someone should help me ask Atiku. Please sir, how will you create this job for youth? Enough of I will create job. Tell us how you will do it to be convinced.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
barcanista: The two pages aren't saying anything Sir
Guy what do you want them to say?
The two pages talk about the hypocrisy, naked ethnicism and fanaticism of the one you are protecting. Read the facebook page carefully, you will see what they say.

On a lighter mood, Barca is playing Rayo tomorrow hope you will watch.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
A7: Still wondering why none of the mods lock or modify this thread. This confirms berem's input that supermod is pdp's stooge.
The supermod knows no rule has been broken. Why don't you address the issues Atiku raised instead of seeking to have the thread locked?
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
APContherun:
Guy what do you want them to say?
The two pages talk about the hypocrisy, naked ethnicism and fanaticism of the one you are protecting. Read the facebook page carefully, you will see what they say.

On a lighter mood, Barca is playing Rayo tomorrow hope you will watch.
They keep saying the same propaganda without backing it with fact.

@Rayo, yes I will watch it. Its going to be total annihilation
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Mclick(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
APContherun:
Pray tell me how it should be titled, I will change it immediately.

Say whatever you like guy, but the truth is that Atiku was particular with Buhari in his statement not that he Atiku is any better. Atiku counselled Buhari on the qualities expected of APC presidential candidates which obviously Buhari lacks, how else do you want it?
The mods can close the thread, not much I can do about it but Atiku has passed his message, so when next we accuse him of religious fanaticism don't get ovetworked for even his friends and associates see him as such.
Atiku to Buhari, APC presidential candidate should not be a religion fanatic
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by iamrealdeji(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
BackDatAssUp: At the end of the day baStard tinubu will sell the nomination to atiku. And after atiku's loss, Buhari will urge his hordes of daft almajiri followers to kill useless yorubas in the north and in their own states

Yorubas keep getting foolsh by the day

How are you sure Buhari is Boko Haram when they were even trying to kill him?
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: . You know your oil is basically worthless, right?

olodo. look around you. do you see anything that is not made without synthetic crude?

how will you know? after all you are just used to getting crude allocation proceeds.

parasite
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ayus34:
I have painstakingly followed the tribalism going on here and I think I blame the management of this forum for this.....home and away I 've successfully relate,deal and maintain my good friendship with my friends no matter the tribes they comes from,so far we are Nigerian,Africa,black race....I believed we re one and that is the main reason a white man don't give a mess about we Africans because they forever see us as black even if you are from Egypt or even Asia....only that we keep fooling and fighting ourselves,please and please I will appeal to you to stop ur insult on my whole tribe no matter your believe we all 've our choice to make,not just I must follow ur ideology,insult whoever insult you but please never raise insult on my whole tribe remember respect is reciprocal! !
I 've been on nairaland since 2005 and I personally 've never insult anyone base on tribe because I 've no reason to do that,the creativity of God is also part of the uniqueness in all tribes he created on earth...therefore I can't insult God. ...and I don't want you to turn me to who I'm not suppose to be not that I'm afraid to do that but I value my friends that cut across every tribes in Nigeria.
Im appealing to you not base on my weakness but base on the love I 've for everyone that I don't want to offend.
lastly if another tribe offer you money or connection,I'm so sure you won't reject it because you hate the tribe....so lets be real and sincere to each other!!!
thanks and 1luv boss!!!

go and tell your osogbo touts to behave themselves first
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by lagdmark(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tinubu sold the Yoruba to that weak and corrupt Atiku, what a pity .
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Jesusloveyou: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
major466:
Look at this muslim pretending to be a Christian, a very fake one for that matter. Everyone knows you're a muslim.
if i am a muslim,and i profess christ more than u,i hate sin,corruption more than u.better be a real christian or muslim,so that dis corrupt system in nigeria wil stop,for a better tomoro for both muslim and christian.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by dealslip(f): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
dealslip:

oh boy see ranting o. Please start another secessionist move. It is not too late o. This time around we will support you from the bottom of our heart, since you will become a new and powerful nation, ensure you take all your "industries" and "paradise" from Yoruba land or sell it to interested Nigerians. Until you do that you will rant and rave for a long time. Expecting people to follow you against their wish or interest is asking for too much. It is very obvious that you are frustrated, depressed and you have lost it completely.
BackDatAssUp:

Yorubas are thr problem

You are jealous and have nothing to offer

A united south is the only way to tame the rabid north but you subservient witches and wizards against progres still want the status quo to continue to have ab0ki over us
. Why? Because you will rather not see the ND or southeast progress. Check out the akwa ibom thread and see shameless jealousy on display by dirty owambe concieved bastards or is it that endorsement that boko haram enjoys from you ingrates?

If you like vote camel as your president we are done with your ugly dirty betrayal and cowardice azz

Bastards

oh boy see ranting o. Please start another secessionist move. It is not too late o. This time around we will support you from the bottom of our heart, since you will become a new and powerful nation, ensure you take all your "industries" and "paradise" from Yoruba land or sell it to interested Nigerians. Until you do that you will rant and rave for a long time. Expecting people to follow you against their wish or interest is asking for too much. It is very obvious that you are frustrated, depressed and you have lost it completely.

BTW stop talking for Niger Deltan, they have warned you several times that they are not Biafrans, Gold digging isn't a bad business though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TVC Special Report On People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Presidential Flag Off / Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode / Train Accident Kill Almost All BRT Passengers Along Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.