Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba (30742 Views)

Ikpeba & Adepoju Differ On Oboabona's Arsenal Trial Request / Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter / Victor Ikpeba And His Grammar Skills On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by ogaofficer(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2014
MadCow1:
I agree
bros itz bin a long tym i saw ur post o o, dat was blind dating xperience. . . Well, i guez al iz wel
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by duni04(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2014
But u can't blame keshi. No contract since the worldcup when they promised him heaven and earth. Nobody knows if he's being paid sef. Plus all the rumours that the federation is approaching German coaches everywhere to take over his job. Who works under conditions like that?

1 Like

Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by Kelly32: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2014
patrickdarlins:
keshi...is....a.....clown!!!

Pls don't just call him names, give us credible facts to support your argument. Resorting to name calling in my opinion is the weakest form of self expression. This is a forum pls express your self more intellectually.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by Godskidmidas(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2014
I like keshi just that the guy has started pissing me off by bringing his own personal vendetta against some players into national football. how'll he say martins is too old, yet,he took shola ameobi to world cup. France had to recall zidane to the squad when they were finding it difficult to qualify to the world cup in 2006.Abeg make keshi recall some of this guys back #bringbackourboys#
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2014
Daninya1:
A African proverb goes thus :as goat take stand, na so them go price am... An ugly truth is better than a beautiful lie.. As coach Stephen Keshi has decided to sacrifice national glory for personal glory, he will fail... NIGERIANS FORGET ABOUT MORROC 2015...you can quote me anytime, anyday and anywhere...
I m with you on this.
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by duni04(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2014
Kingjames:

Thank you, I like people that argue with facts but sometimes these facts can be faulted, no player is bigger than the coach talk less of the team-fact,
Was Ik, Osaze, Mba all dropped at on time or the other all because of disciplinary issues? or just to stamp the big boss' authority?
With mata Chelsea won The champions league ,FA cup and Europa league consecutively when He was benched and subsequently sold what did Chelsea win?
The difference is that Chelsea have a better team now but can we really say that SE is a better team now without the ousted players?
But right now we don't have any prolific goal scorer, even in Europe. Obafemi is the only one scoring goals every week. Uche is also making small sense. We have to beat Sudan in both legs and what does our coach do? He invites rookies for both encounters and ignores people that will probably help us win both matches. That's the point Ikpeba is trying to make.
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by gulfer: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2014
I cannot believe the statement was from the prince of Monaco, Victor Ikpeba; where are the grammatical BLUNDERS na angry angry Truth be said Keshi needs to have a core of experienced players and not calling in new players everytime especially for the sensitive positions as we know.
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by victorazy(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2014
Seun na wa for u o!
Why should I swear qoran b4 commenting in muslim thread?
Nairaland don dey join? undecided
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by victorazy(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2014
gulfer:
I cannot believe the statement was from the prince of Monaco, Victor Ikpeba; where are the grammatical BLUNDERS na angry angry Truth be said Keshi needs to have a core of experienced players and not calling in new players vereytime especially for the sensitive positions as we know.

Sharrap and stop abusing my prince!
You that know how to grammatize "VEREYTIME"

Anus like u grin
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by NewsINigeria(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2014
I jst dey look

See incredible moment funeral workers realise dead Ebola victim is alive >>> http://www..com.ng/see-incredible-moment-funeral-workers-realise-dead-ebola-victim-is-alive/
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by treasuremi1(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2014
Akpetek:
Gudmornin Guyz!!!
Pls am in serious need of BlackBerry
imei number here ....i don try to generate am
bt e no gree work.
Abeg anybody fit help me generate one??
eyoernest@gmail.com
Many Tnks.....
I think u have lost it too!!! grin
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by mpowa(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2014
abatically:

Truth be told, ik Uche and martins have NEVER played well for the super eagles. They have been given enough chance and we are the same ones asking for others to be given a chance. England played badly at the world cup because they chose Gerrard even though it is obvious he is finished and he cost them against Uruguay. Now they are going the same downward path by making Rooney their national captain. Rooney being captain means automatic selection , where will he play? Sturridge is a better striker, sterling and Berkeley are better playmakers, chamberlain, welbeck and Walcott will do a better job at the flanks. U can see there is really no space for Rooney but they made him the captain because he is Rooney. This is the same thing happening in Nigeria.

I sincerely don't want to say anything about this again, but you saying Uche and Martins have never played well for SE is unacceptable. Uche probably has the highest goals from the qualifiers, martins scores well too, i remember the game against Algeria that we needed score five or more goals to qualify, martins single handedly lifted the team, scoring three or so goals, pls give another excuse.

Now if the coach says Martin is too old, i won't argue, he's the coach, but who's the replacement, Ameobi? Keshi as yet to tell us exactly the issue he had with ik uche. we don't have much talents, but we can still put together the best we have from premiership, la liga etc. the ones we see play everyweek delivering for their clubs, not some guys from China, Pakistan etc.
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by rexbuton: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2014
Keshi is an experienced coach and not a good church
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by fujirice: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2014
Ladies and gents, can anybody tell me that qualification that Nigeria sailed through seemlessly? Even in a group of supposed minnows, we always struggle. Thats our thang!
Abeg make we supports keshi jor not crucify him.
We are surely gonna qualify from that group.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by cooljoe13: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2014
Happy Eid-el Kabir to everyone, as an appreciation from me. I will be giving out free Giveaway today. Click the link Below

http://olawaleboss..com/2014/10/happy-eid-el-kabir-three-3-give-away.html?m=1
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by gulfer: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2014
victorazy:

Sharrap and stop abusing my prince!
You that know how to grammatize "VEREYTIME"

Anus like u grin
MODIFIED. You are a dubious goon.
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by JakeII(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2014
AOB1963:
Let us cast our minds back, Keshi tends to start slowly. At the last AFCON he started with 2 draws and by the 3rd match, the Vultures were already circling him to tear him up, yet he won that cup.
At the last CHAN, he started with a defeat, and ended up with a Bronze medal.
At the World cup, we struggled against Iran and still ended up in the last 16 ahead of the likes of Ivory Coast, England and Spain.
Keshi has unearthed more new talents than any coach before him. We are singing the praises of Onazi, Musa, Omeruo, Babatunde, Oboabona and Oshaniwa today because Keshi preferred them to the known 'stars'
He will not only qualify us for AFCON, Keshi will defend the title. Let us not get carried away with the dooms day prophets like Ikpeba and their fifty-kobo journalists. It is sad that journalists continue to put their interview mics in front of loud-mouths like Ikpeba. He has personal issues with Keshi, so what do we expect him to say that is new. Both him and the Siasia they are clamouring for are dwarfs compared to Keshi and they know it.
i like ur opinion and personally, i respect Keshi a lot but, just like Jose Mourinho would say, the interest of the team is above that of either coach or players. We need to considers these points;
1. When u are in such a situation like this- that we need to work hard to qualify for next Afcon- it is not the time to test new talents. U need the guys you know well and are used to the coach's system. The training for qualifiers is usually betwn 2-3 days unlike the main competitions u mention where the players had been training together from camp before the tourney. Time is too short to gamble. New players can be tested in friendlies, that's one of the reasons of playing friendly.
2. It is very obvious Keshi is not the best in managing his players. Check his records in Togo, Mali and now in the SE. He always have issues with one or two players or more. Also, the act of always blaming players for loss of matches is not a good xtristic of a good coach. When the match is lost, 'they didn't play to instruction' then why is he the coach? What is he saying on the sidelines when they aren't playing to instructions? I think Keshi has given his best, it's time for him to move on. He'll remain a legend in Nigeria football.
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by JakeII(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2014
AOB1963:
Let us cast our minds back, Keshi tends to start slowly. At the last AFCON he started with 2 draws and by the 3rd match, the Vultures were already circling him to tear him up, yet he won that cup.
At the last CHAN, he started with a defeat, and ended up with a Bronze medal.
At the World cup, we struggled against Iran and still ended up in the last 16 ahead of the likes of Ivory Coast, England and Spain.
Keshi has unearthed more new talents than any coach before him. We are singing the praises of Onazi, Musa, Omeruo, Babatunde, Oboabona and Oshaniwa today because Keshi preferred them to the known 'stars'
He will not only qualify us for AFCON, Keshi will defend the title. Let us not get carried away with the dooms day prophets like Ikpeba and their fifty-kobo journalists. It is sad that journalists continue to put their interview mics in front of loud-mouths like Ikpeba. He has personal issues with Keshi, so what do we expect him to say that is new. Both him and the Siasia they are clamouring for are dwarfs compared to Keshi and they know it.
i like ur opinion and personally, i respect Keshi a lot but, just like Jose Mourinho would say, the interest of the team is above that of either coach or players. We need to considers these points;
1. When u are in such a situation like this- that we need to work hard to qualify for next Afcon- it is not the time to test new talents. U need the guys you know well and are used to the coach's system. The training for qualifiers is usually betwn 2-3 days unlike the main competitions u mention where the players had been training together from camp before the tourney. Time is too short to gamble. New players can be tested in friendlies, that's one of the reasons of playing friendly.
2. It is very obvious Keshi is not the best in managing his players. Check his records in Togo, Mali and now in the SE. He always have issues with one or two players or more. Also, the act of always blaming players for loss of matches is not a good xtristic of a good coach. When the match is lost, 'they didn't play to instruction' then why is he the coach? What is he saying on the sidelines when they aren't playing to instructions? Though, I'm not talking based on Ikpeba's 'rant'. He is nothing compared to keshi, but I think Keshi has given his best, it's time for him to move on. He'll remain a legend in Nigeria football.
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by victorazy(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2014
gulfer:
MODIFIED. You are a dubious goon.

U see! No one is above mistake
But u still remain anus, brother grin
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by eleko1: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2014
winkVery interesting.Pls,indicate ur house permanent house/resident address.[quote authotrix=#300,000, Range Rover=#1.5m, Golf 4=#300,000, Toyota Avalon=#500,000, Toyota
Hiace Hummer Bus=#480,000, Toyota
Corolla=#400,000,toyota venza=# 800,000,Fomatic =#550,000,
Conpresor=#500,000,Golf4=# 250,000,
Golf3=#180,000,Golf2 =#130,000,Honda baby boy=#340,000. Bmw=#280,000,audiA6=#320,000,infinity=#450,000,infinity jeep
=#700,000, Eod=#450,000.
Call the CUSTOM MARKETING MANAGER
ON 08165080126 FOR MORE INFORMATION[/quote]
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by Mopolchi: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2014
Daninya1:
A African proverb goes thus :as goat take stand, na so them go price am... An ugly truth is better than a beautiful lie.. As coach Stephen Keshi has decided to sacrifice national glory for personal glory, he will fail... NIGERIANS FORGET ABOUT MORROC 2015...you can quote me anytime, anyday and anywhere...
One of the best proverbs I have seen today. Laff wan kill me here however.
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by tigonana: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2014
[b][/b]
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by vislabraye(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Mata was the best player at Chelsea for two seasons. Mourinho let him go because Mata did not suit his pattern.

Experienced players you want for Keshi might not be suitable for the kind of team he is try
ing to build.

After being appointed Coach Of Barcelona, Guardiola offloaded Zambrotta, Giovani dos Santos, Edmílson, Deco, Ronaldinho, Lilian Thuram, Oleguer Presas, Santiago Ezquerro, Marc Crosas.

You must not keep experienced players to do well. Victor Ikpeba just wamt us to return to the NFF list where there would be no opportiunity for unknown players.

Your analysis is different from that of Keshi. Keshi has been a fantastic coach so far, but I don't understand what's his game plan. You don't keep changing players at every instance.
What about those players he used @ the world cup ? What about those in the Nation Cup ?

No one knows why he just discards players that are doing fine in Europe and bringing on debutantes. I used to support him for his disciplianry actions against certain players. But now no one knows what exactly is happening.

The team that won the NC are not old, so why is he overhauling the team?
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by Luminary1(f): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2014
no b small tin..........
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by vislabraye(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2014
duni04:
But u can't blame keshi. No contract since the worldcup when they promised him heaven and earth. Nobody knows if he's being paid sef. Plus all the rumours that the federation is approaching German coaches everywhere to take over his job. Who works under conditions like that?

Why didn't Keshi renew his contract? We heard SA was interested in him. Why didn't he sign for them? I don't understand how Naija dey do their thing ?
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2014
Kelly32:

Pls don't just call him names, give us credible facts to support your argument. Resorting to name calling in my opinion is the weakest form of self expression. This is a forum pls express your self more intellectually.
oga.....dats d only way i can xpress my self....cos if i further d xpression...e go bad pass like dis....and please ...dont quote me again...lemme celebrate my birthday abeg....smiles.....
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by starlingbawa(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2014
Truth be told, every ex-international just like Keshi wants to assume the position of 'Super Eagles Coach'

Scathing remarks indeed from Victor Ikpeba who obviously thinks he sees a thing or two that Keshi doesn't to which I totally disagree.

The other day at the Warri Township stadium I had a chit-chat session with Victor and I quickly arrived at the conclusion that he 'Victor' doesn't even come close to what Keshi possesses upstairs.

So what does Victor Ikpeba mean by the slogan' Keshi has lost it'

1 Like

Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by gulfer: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2014
victorazy:

U see! No one is above mistake
But u still remain anus, brother grin
Okay, Anus na the name of your brother abi. Kpele o. I pity you. smiley smiley
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by deb(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
By the time you fail to qualify to defend your cup, you will know that Ikpeba has spoken the bitter truth. How can you invite players from China to prosecute such important qualification tie? There ia defintely personal interest written all over that. I have been a Keshi supporter before now, but now he is beginnng to mess up and I cannot help.agreeing with Victor Ikpeba.
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by aodiki: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
obum88:
Keshi is a name of person that believes his team can delivery with Mikel in the center.

Keshi had no pattern, no tactics, just playing with luck. In fact, he never had it.
This is not time to build a team. We have two must win games in one week to quality for the next AFCON. I think Keshi is joking.
That Nigeria lost a game to Congo in Nigeria is enough proof that something is not right with the coach. He should be fired.
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
vislabraye:

Your analysis is different from that of Keshi. Keshi has been a fantastic coach so far, but I don't understand what's his game plan. You don't keep changing players at every instance.
What about those players he used @ the world cup ? What about those in the Nation Cup ?

No one knows why he just discards players that are doing fine in Europe and bringing on debutantes. I used to support him for his disciplianry actions against certain players. But now no one knows what exactly is happening.

The team that won the NC are not old, so why is he overhauling the team?
After Nigeria won the 1994 AFCON, Coach Clemens Westerhof invited new players to the camp to try out for a place in the World Cup squad. The same squad of the Nations Cup made it. However if any of the new players were as good as the old ones, they would have broken in.

Our Super Eagles team is not top notch, so more players will be invited till the coach is satisfied. Even after then, he has to keep the chosen team on their toes by letting them know their positions are not permanent.
Re: Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
tochman:
I see a lot of keshi fans here. Believe it or not, winning the nations cup was a fluke. Imagine a coach that lack tactics inviting players from China div 10. For 2 years now he doesn't even have a starting 11. What a shame. Nation's cup winner my foot. U guys should keep dwelling in the past. When u are done, meet me in the present heading to the future...
Ironically, that shows Coach Keshi is working. Unlike the former Super Eagles Coaches who sit at home and wait for NFF to bring their regular list.

Coach Keshi gave Osaguona his debut and more players have a chance to fight for their place in the team. Not the same old regular names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aubameyang To Join Barcelona After Being Stripped Of Arsenal Captaincy / Efe Ajagba Representing Nigeria At Rio Olympics / Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.