Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Can A Relationship That Was Based On Money,later Blossom Into Real Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship That Was Based On Money,later Blossom Into Real Love? (469 Views)

Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. / Lost Ancient Secrets On Money, Power And Sex / 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Relationship That Was Based On Money,later Blossom Into Real Love? by ducii: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
I am just asking because, I just saw a report were Dabota Lawson was declaring her love for her husband on twitter.

These women that marry for money, do they later fall in love with their husbands or do they carry on acting like they love their husbands.(until the money dries up or the man is dead)

***Just curious

Re: Can A Relationship That Was Based On Money,later Blossom Into Real Love? by zoeee(f): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
What makes u think she married for money?
Re: Can A Relationship That Was Based On Money,later Blossom Into Real Love? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
zoeee: What makes u think she married for money?
marriages like this is clearly based on money and fames, it is not borne out of love.
Have u seen where a very beautiful young lady married an ageing poor man?

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Beloved / Spiritual Problems Affect Our Love Live / ********must Read.. Reality..********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.