Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Lost Ancient Secrets On Money, Power And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost Ancient Secrets On Money, Power And Sex (1337 Views)

Why Women Like Men With Money & Power. / 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Ancient Secrets On Money, Power And Sex by createaworld: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
How Did My American Mentor I Met Online Have Access To Ancient Knowledge Secrets That Makes Him Earn Over 160 Million Naira ($1 Million) Yearly?

YES, He Is A Very Big Man (My Mentor) not Me...lol...I Will Get There by time.

http://wealthpowerandrespect..com/

The question people are always asking is where did he get the information that makes him make such amount monthly in a continent where a lot of fellows are struggling, wretched and in deep poverty?

The answer is not obvious, I had to go deep to get the answer to the question but I did found out after a lot of research, he made it after applying use of lost, ancient secrets on money, power and success knowledge that have been hidden from the public for a very long time.

You do not know it, don't even think you know anything about the secrets but it is around you but they would be exposed to you THE DAY YOU OPEN YOUR EYES.

The rich, I mean the super rich do not want you to know about their secrets that makes them live lavish and prosperous, that's a truth you know in your mind and it is because they do not want people to have access to what they know hence you be like them which sprouts up competition.

Don't get it twisted, "THE RICH DO NOT WANT COMPETITION AND THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE LIKE THEM HENCE THEY GET RICHER AND POWERFUL BECAUSE THEY LOVE THE ATTENTION AND RESPECT THE EVERYDAY PEOPLE SHOWER ON THEM"

The secrets are not available to the general society but my mentor for the first time is exposing it because the world is now a global village and nothing should be kept from the people that would better their lives, he told me so.

After long interviews and chat with him, he decided to share with me because he told me that the best way to live a life of fulfillment is to make people's lives better than the way you found them. Don't you agree with him?

He decided I should start sharing the information from a because he wanted to show me the ancient knowledge secrets work either as a beginner or an expert hence he wanted me to start from the lowest ebb of spreading information for he ASSURED and told me that in 60 days from now, my life would reflect the knowledge I have gained.

The knowledge is valid, real and not available especially in Nigeria at all, go figure out yourself.

You can check from now till next 5 years, the information in this piece would not be available hence you are lucky person to read this.

You can now have access to the ancient secrets that makes the rich get richer, the celebrities have more power and also the poor gets poorer.

Check out why your life is what is right now and how you can grow it at http://wealthpowerandrespect..com

Your life is about to upgrade real good now, check the link out, http://wealthpowerandrespect..com, read what my mentor told me and live your dreams NOW.

NOW IS THE ONLY TIME WE KNOW, THE PAST IS GONE, WE DO NOT KNOW TOMMORROW, THE PRESENT IS WHAT WE KNOW AND IT IS HERE NOW.

Take action to what will better your life, go read FREE the whole information my mentor told me at http://wealthpowerandrespect..com/

Listen to your own inner guidance. Listen to your own inner compass.

If it’s important to go to read the information, go do it! If it’s important for you to close the page, then close the page.

Most important is TRUST YOURSELF AND THE PRAYERS/DESIRES YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED ANSWERS FOR AND THE DIRECTION THEY TAKE YOU TO EVERY MOMENT.

P.S.: When the student is ready, the teacher appears, those who will read and apply the information my mentor shared with me are those people who are ready to follow my mentor's instructions and will gain from it when they use it. It is not by force, don't stress yourself if you are
a doubter, skeptic or do not believe the information.
Your time will come when you are ready. You cannot force it, when your time is right, you
will know.

P.S.S.: If, for some reason, you’re thinking to yourself, “Oh, this is a load of B.S. and this guy don’t know what he is talking about then I think you need to pay attention because that could either be a negative belief that’s stopping you from actually achieving what you want or it could be your inner guidance system saying, “Yeah, don’t read this information, you do not need it because there is something else that you need to do instead.” so follow your intuition and do the right thing
your mind tells you to do.

Enjoy where you are.
Re: Lost Ancient Secrets On Money, Power And Sex by Crocz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
God save me if I read all this long thing finish...not even when it's about money cry
Re: Lost Ancient Secrets On Money, Power And Sex by faithugo64(f): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
boring! Boring!! Boring!! All these judt to advertise your blog? If really you know what you are doing, why not post it here, must you refer us to your j.a.n.j.a.w.e.e.d blog
Re: Lost Ancient Secrets On Money, Power And Sex by djwinnie(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
hah did u actually wryt all dis or u copied nd paste.........if u did wryt all disu er mad for tynkin dat ppl will clink dat link.......nd if it was copi nd paste u er still mad

1 Like

Re: Lost Ancient Secrets On Money, Power And Sex by createaworld: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
lol, you guys are very funny, Nigerians, when it comes to reading what will change your lives, you will not follow, go read and follow the instructions at http://wealthpowerandrespect..com/
Re: Lost Ancient Secrets On Money, Power And Sex by major466(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
It's cold in ma area.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Problem!! / Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.