Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. (86101 Views)

Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks / ~Blood Money: Does It Really Exists?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by geophyscist: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Scyllapatron: once upon a time, there was a newly built 3-storey building in Onitsha, Anambra state, every night a teenage-voice would be shouting "buy banana, buy banana"
the tenants would come out to see who is selling banana at that time of the night but they would see no one. when they retire to their flats the voice will start shouting again "buy banana buy banana"
at the end of the month all the tenants moved out of the building, it was later rumored that the landlord used a teen banana seller for money rituals.
Source - Rumor grin
sorry oh
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by geophyscist: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Beehshorp: blood money dey exist o.. all dese people wey dey sell human parts wetin dem dey use am do ..

why do blood money sef y u no go rich pass dangote?
dangote rich pas iluminati guys?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Yustash001(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
@op.....u neva hear soka b4??....u tink say na play dem dey play 4 dere.....yoruba self talk say ''isale oro legbin''..(d hidden side of riches is bloody).,..all dose big men wey dey drive big cars...u tink say na all of 'em get pure money....BL00D MONEY IS FUCKING REAL....
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by geophyscist: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
dhammyg: I THINK IT IS FALSE

IF IT IS TRUE WHY IS THAT NONE OF THE RITUALISTS HAVE EVER MADE THE FORBES LIST

CHECK THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,NONE OF THEM DID RITUALSwinkTO BECOME RICH IN LIFE WORK HARD AND BE SMARTwinkFUCCK BLOOD MONEYangry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slim helu na sure ritualist.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by geophyscist: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY: What's the relationship between blood and and money?
But most ppl who r said to have blood money r always hard working men who hardly sleep. . For me, blood money is just a superstitious believe held by mostly Africans.
just give me your head or vagina i will prove to you that ritualism exist.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ibdeals1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
AmNotDrunk:
nope. I think it has to do with some powers I can't explain. Sometime last year the FCT commissioner of police led a team of officers to raid the rock but they didn't find/see anything. It's just beyond human comprehension. I've heard so many scary stories about that place.

Oh pls tell me more of those stories
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
tivta: What I believe in is karma. What goes around comes back around. Some may believe in money ritual and some may not. It might work for some and others it won't work. At the end of the day its your belief or faith that will work for you. God has given us freewill to do as we please. You can't blame americans who don't believe in it when their government provides all they need. We africans have always been religious to a fault hence why the white man used it to easily conquer us. If juju or blood money is so powerful, why didn't it chase away the slave masters? Instead the white man used his belief in logic to fight off any curse or brain washing that juju or dibia men used on them. I say it again, its what you believe in that will work for you.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by kenjava20: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
The love of money is the root of all evil, so says the Bible. This aphorism aptly captures the experience of a 20-year-old man, Agu Nwanu, who said he delved into voodoo practices and money ritual in a bid to get rich by all means.

Nwanu told the reporter that at the peak of his foray into voodooism, he, alongside a traditional priest, slaughtered 11 young virgins for money rituals at a village in Ebonyi State. According to him, right from his childhood, he had made up his mind to serve the devil in order to become rich.

He took the decision, he noted, as a 15-year-old young lad in his village in Ebonyi State. Agu’s reason for insisting on serving the devil was that his father, who served God all his life was also poor all his life.

Said he: “When I was growing up, I never wanted to be as poor as my father. I had wanted to become not just rich but very wealthy. I reasoned that I had to serve the devil in order to become very wealthy. I believed that my father was afflicted by abject poverty because he had faithfully served God. I had believed that by serving Satan, I would be very rich, build mansions and ride big cars, as I have learnt that many wealthy persons got their money by serving the devil. So, I was determined to do money rituals too so as to hit it big.

“At 15, I began to practise paganism, I would go into the bush in the village, clear a spot, gather some stones and put some leaves on them. I would then pour oil on the stones and then kneel down to worship the objects.

I also was desirous to know the devil. I was very curious about him. I was asking everyone around about powerful native men, who could link me to the devil. I wanted to meet with him, tell him that I wanted to be very rich at all cost.”

Indeed, a few years later, Nwanu came by powerful native doctors, who introduced him into various ways of doing money rituals. “I began to meet with different native doctors, who were asking for some items as requirements for money rituals.

“The items included dogs, fowls, hairs and parts of human beings as well as some other things needed for the rituals. These items were mixed together and eventually, I started making money. That was how I was able to sponsor myself in secondary school as well as feed and clothe myself. In spite of all these, I wasn’t yet satisfied, as I was still living with my uncle.

“I was thirsty for good money. I once got introduced to a powerful native doctor, who assured that he could help me to become very wealthy on certain conditions. He said I had to get married and begin to make babies, as my wife and children would be useful in sustaining the money rituals. The man also told me that I was also too young then because I was barely 20 years old.

“He advised me to do the rituals when I turned 25. I didn’t like the conditions he gave, so, I decided to seek for help elsewhere and I got it.

“In January this year, I was introduced to another powerful native doctor in Ebonyi State. I had to travel all the way from Lagos to Ebonyi to meet with the man. I disguised as a middle-aged man to forestall a possibility of the man, dismissing me as too young. The native doctor turned out to be a priest to a deity believed to be the god of money.

“At the priest’s place, I was asked to speak with an invisible deity, who spoke to me in a guttural voice. He demanded the heads of seven female virgins, babies preferably. Though I was stunned at its demand, I was ready to do whatever needed to be done. I indicated my readiness but said I didn’t have the means of getting the babies since I was not used to the place.

“The priest offered to help and took me to some motherless babies’ homes and hospitals in the state. At first, the owners of the homes and hospitals asked for N400, 000 for each baby but we haggled and beat the price to N70, 000 for each.

“We eventually got seven babies even though we didn’t make all the payment. The priest made arrangement with the authorities of the motherless babies’ home to secretly bring the babies to his shrine in order to prevent a possible encounter with the police.

‘‘Once the priest got the items, he asked me to go into a room where he had lodged me. So, the next day, he invited me to his shrine and there I saw blood and human remains splattered all over the premises of his shrine and I concluded that he must have used those babies for the rituals.

“The priest then handed some charms to me and instructed me to return to Lagos. He said I should observe a dry fast for seven days and nights. He also instructed me strongly against having anything to do with women. He specifically said I should not allow a woman touch me or talk to me. This, to him, would preserve the potency of the juju.

“I was overwhelmed with great joy and made a strong decision to obey the priest’s instruction to the letter. But before I boarded the bus en route to Lagos from the Ebonyi motor park, an unknown woman called out to me and followed me in spite of my blunt refusal to give her audience. The lady succeeded in touching me before I got rid of her.

“Instantly, the charm I was given got broken. I ran back to the priest and was dumfounded with what he said. He said the lady that accosted me had ruined the charm because she was in her menstrual period when she touched me.

“I would have been punished severely for spoiling the charm but the deity had a soft spot for me and gave me a second and last chance. I was to do another charm with another seven virgins, four males and three females. My failure to get the additional seven virgins in three days, he said, would result in my death.

“By that time, I had spent almost all I had on me. I had only N43, 000 left. I had paid N400, 000 as part payment for the earlier ritual. So, I pleaded with the priest to assist me and he contacted some kidnappers in the state.

“He invited them to have a chat with me and the kidnappers said I was fortunate to approach them at that time because they had four virgins whom they had fetched for a client that didn’t need them any more, as another set of kidnappers he also contacted had gotten the virgins for him. So, the priest and I pleaded with the kidnappers to give me the four virgins on credit. I gave them N40,000. We promised to pay the outstanding money after the second ritual.

“Actually, the money was ready and stacked in many polythene bags and they were shown to me. But the deity had warned that I shouldn’t touch the money since the charm was already spoilt. The other seven virgins were to be used to placate the spirit behind the money so that anyone, who touched it would not be severely punished.

“Considering my situation, the priest pleaded with the deity to accept the four virgins that we eventually got from the kidnappers and the ritual of appeasement was done. After that, I was asked to come back to Lagos and wait for seven months.

“I was instructed to struggle to survive by doing odd jobs within those seven months so that I would have gathered enough experience that would enable me spend the money prudently. As the ritual of appeasement on the money was done, a paper on which my name was written fell from the ceiling.

“There was a message, congratulating and welcoming me to the club of billionaires. On that note, I returned to Lagos. As the earlier instructions about abstaining from women were passed to me, I did my best to abstain from women for the seven days of the dry fasting. I ensured this by locking myself up in the house and coming out only in the midnight to get fresh air.

“But shortly after the fasting, I had an encounter with a member of The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement.

“The man preached to me and we became friends. I agreed to go to church with him one day and after the church service, the presiding pastor, Brother Anapeto Peter, ministered to me and prayed with me. It was there that I received Christ and renounced my evil ways.

“Since then, I’ve been having an inexplicable peace of mind. I have asked God to forgive me for my past atrocities. I will never go back for the money, as I have given up everything for God to rule my life. I have realised that I was just being deceived by the satanic priest and his deity.”

Via: The Sun/Naij.com
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
harryfish:
I grew up in onitsha. I can tell u so many of these stories. The ones I heard and the ones I witnessed. But I am nt too good in writting long texts or whatever. 4 d banana stuff: it got 2 an extent all the tenants there packed out and no one agrees to rent a flat there.
lmfao @ d last sentence. fear fear tenants.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
tivta: What I believe in is karma. What goes around comes back around. Some may believe in money ritual and some may not. It might work for some and others it won't work. At the end of the day its your belief or faith that will work for you. God has given us freewill to do as we please. You can't blame americans who don't believe in it when their government provides all they need. We africans have always been religious to a fault hence why the white man used it to easily conquer us. If juju or blood money is so powerful, why didn't it chase away the slave masters? Instead the white man used his belief in logic to fight off any curse or brain washing that juju or dibia men used on them. I say it again, its what you believe in that will work for you.

You don't know anything about white,youre very ignorant about them they also have occultism and sacrifice humans to ancient Egyptian gods like Ra and Amon,the like of Illuminati,freemasons and hundreds or thousands of cults,why do you think children miss there sometimes? Illuminati make human sacrifice duriing equin,for you to know more,read Lost Symbol,Angels and demons and Davinci code,all by Dan Brown

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2014

You don't know anything about white,youre very ignorant about them they also have occultism and sacrifice humans to ancient Egyptian gods like Ra and Amon,the like of Illuminati,freemasons and hundreds or thousands of cults,why do you think children miss there sometimes? Illuminati make human sacrifice during equinox,for you to know more,read Lost Symbol,Angels and demons and Davinci code,all by Dan Brown
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by geophyscist: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Emmanuel602: I don't think it's real because I have been looking for somebody that will connect me with a blood money ritualist for the past five years and I've not seen any
guy if you finally see abeg tell me becos i wan do self.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Toks2008(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
kenjava20: The love of money is the root of all evil, so says the Bible. This aphorism aptly captures the experience of a 20-year-old man, Agu Nwanu, who said he delved into voodoo practices and money ritual in a bid to get rich by all means.

Nwanu told the reporter that at the peak of his foray into voodooism, he, alongside a traditional priest, slaughtered 11 young virgins for money rituals at a village in Ebonyi State. According to him, right from his childhood, he had made up his mind to serve the devil in order to become rich.

He took the decision, he noted, as a 15-year-old young lad in his village in Ebonyi State. Agu’s reason for insisting on serving the devil was that his father, who served God all his life was also poor all his life.

Said he: “When I was growing up, I never wanted to be as poor as my father. I had wanted to become not just rich but very wealthy. I reasoned that I had to serve the devil in order to become very wealthy. I believed that my father was afflicted by abject poverty because he had faithfully served God. I had believed that by serving Satan, I would be very rich, build mansions and ride big cars, as I have learnt that many wealthy persons got their money by serving the devil. So, I was determined to do money rituals too so as to hit it big.

“At 15, I began to practise paganism, I would go into the bush in the village, clear a spot, gather some stones and put some leaves on them. I would then pour oil on the stones and then kneel down to worship the objects.

I also was desirous to know the devil. I was very curious about him. I was asking everyone around about powerful native men, who could link me to the devil. I wanted to meet with him, tell him that I wanted to be very rich at all cost.”

Indeed, a few years later, Nwanu came by powerful native doctors, who introduced him into various ways of doing money rituals. “I began to meet with different native doctors, who were asking for some items as requirements for money rituals.

“The items included dogs, fowls, hairs and parts of human beings as well as some other things needed for the rituals. These items were mixed together and eventually, I started making money. That was how I was able to sponsor myself in secondary school as well as feed and clothe myself. In spite of all these, I wasn’t yet satisfied, as I was still living with my uncle.

“I was thirsty for good money. I once got introduced to a powerful native doctor, who assured that he could help me to become very wealthy on certain conditions. He said I had to get married and begin to make babies, as my wife and children would be useful in sustaining the money rituals. The man also told me that I was also too young then because I was barely 20 years old.

“He advised me to do the rituals when I turned 25. I didn’t like the conditions he gave, so, I decided to seek for help elsewhere and I got it.

“In January this year, I was introduced to another powerful native doctor in Ebonyi State. I had to travel all the way from Lagos to Ebonyi to meet with the man. I disguised as a middle-aged man to forestall a possibility of the man, dismissing me as too young. The native doctor turned out to be a priest to a deity believed to be the god of money.

“At the priest’s place, I was asked to speak with an invisible deity, who spoke to me in a guttural voice. He demanded the heads of seven female virgins, babies preferably. Though I was stunned at its demand, I was ready to do whatever needed to be done. I indicated my readiness but said I didn’t have the means of getting the babies since I was not used to the place.

“The priest offered to help and took me to some motherless babies’ homes and hospitals in the state. At first, the owners of the homes and hospitals asked for N400, 000 for each baby but we haggled and beat the price to N70, 000 for each.

“We eventually got seven babies even though we didn’t make all the payment. The priest made arrangement with the authorities of the motherless babies’ home to secretly bring the babies to his shrine in order to prevent a possible encounter with the police.

‘‘Once the priest got the items, he asked me to go into a room where he had lodged me. So, the next day, he invited me to his shrine and there I saw blood and human remains splattered all over the premises of his shrine and I concluded that he must have used those babies for the rituals.

“The priest then handed some charms to me and instructed me to return to Lagos. He said I should observe a dry fast for seven days and nights. He also instructed me strongly against having anything to do with women. He specifically said I should not allow a woman touch me or talk to me. This, to him, would preserve the potency of the juju.

“I was overwhelmed with great joy and made a strong decision to obey the priest’s instruction to the letter. But before I boarded the bus en route to Lagos from the Ebonyi motor park, an unknown woman called out to me and followed me in spite of my blunt refusal to give her audience. The lady succeeded in touching me before I got rid of her.

“Instantly, the charm I was given got broken. I ran back to the priest and was dumfounded with what he said. He said the lady that accosted me had ruined the charm because she was in her menstrual period when she touched me.

“I would have been punished severely for spoiling the charm but the deity had a soft spot for me and gave me a second and last chance. I was to do another charm with another seven virgins, four males and three females. My failure to get the additional seven virgins in three days, he said, would result in my death.

“By that time, I had spent almost all I had on me. I had only N43, 000 left. I had paid N400, 000 as part payment for the earlier ritual. So, I pleaded with the priest to assist me and he contacted some kidnappers in the state.

“He invited them to have a chat with me and the kidnappers said I was fortunate to approach them at that time because they had four virgins whom they had fetched for a client that didn’t need them any more, as another set of kidnappers he also contacted had gotten the virgins for him. So, the priest and I pleaded with the kidnappers to give me the four virgins on credit. I gave them N40,000. We promised to pay the outstanding money after the second ritual.

“Actually, the money was ready and stacked in many polythene bags and they were shown to me. But the deity had warned that I shouldn’t touch the money since the charm was already spoilt. The other seven virgins were to be used to placate the spirit behind the money so that anyone, who touched it would not be severely punished.

“Considering my situation, the priest pleaded with the deity to accept the four virgins that we eventually got from the kidnappers and the ritual of appeasement was done. After that, I was asked to come back to Lagos and wait for seven months.

“I was instructed to struggle to survive by doing odd jobs within those seven months so that I would have gathered enough experience that would enable me spend the money prudently. As the ritual of appeasement on the money was done, a paper on which my name was written fell from the ceiling.

“There was a message, congratulating and welcoming me to the club of billionaires. On that note, I returned to Lagos. As the earlier instructions about abstaining from women were passed to me, I did my best to abstain from women for the seven days of the dry fasting. I ensured this by locking myself up in the house and coming out only in the midnight to get fresh air.

“But shortly after the fasting, I had an encounter with a member of The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement.

“The man preached to me and we became friends. I agreed to go to church with him one day and after the church service, the presiding pastor, Brother Anapeto Peter, ministered to me and prayed with me. It was there that I received Christ and renounced my evil ways.

“Since then, I’ve been having an inexplicable peace of mind. I have asked God to forgive me for my past atrocities. I will never go back for the money, as I have given up everything for God to rule my life. I have realised that I was just being deceived by the satanic priest and his deity.”

Via: The Sun/Naij.com

super story for the gods.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
ibdeals1:

Oh pls tell me more of those stories

If I should tell u d stories I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight man cheesy

BTW where do u live @?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by tivta(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
iamrealdeji:

You don't know anything about white,youre very ignorant about them they also have occultism and sacrifice humans to ancient Egyptian gods like Ra and Amon,the like of Illuminati,freemasons and hundreds or thousands of cults,why do you think children miss there sometimes? Illuminati make human sacrifice during equinox,for you to know more,read Lost Symbol,Angels and demons and Davinci code,all by Dan Brown
My brother all you metioned are just conspiracy theories. I believe in what I can see. So are you now saying the white man's juju is stronger than black man's power? We black can never progress as long as we keep believe a white man is more powerful than us.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by joshrare(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
ISBLIAC:
you wan join them ni?stop being desperate for money.

Lolz
I don't see it as being desperate. Am just curious because I don't believe that illuminati story one bit.....

A man needs money to sort out things almost every seconds so bro,.don't blame me if am desperate
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by 100Cents: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2014

CHECK THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,NONE OF THEM DID RITUALSwinkTO BECOME RICH IN LIFE WORK HARD AND BE SMARTwinkFUCCK BLOOD MONEYangry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dear, me too dey wonder.

Bill Gates did not do blood money.

Neither did Dangote.

So why should I ?

Making money is an art..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by osheno1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
kilimanjaro:

Too many ignorants in this world, @Topic, blood money it's real!!! Just that we have innumerable fakers. for e.g, this foolish boy I quoted.
It seems u are not alright. I.diot. Can't u read my post. Fool. Search for Odi Dollar on google.
U will just open ur mind wide without thinking. Weyrey!
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Young4jose: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Scyllapatron: once upon a time, there was a newly built 3-storey building in Onitsha, Anambra state, every night a teenage-voice would be shouting "buy banana, buy banana"
the tenants would come out to see who is selling banana at that time of the night but they would see no one. when they retire to their flats the voice will start shouting again "buy banana buy banana"
at the end of the month all the tenants moved out of the building, it was later rumored that the landlord used a teen banana seller for money rituals.
Source - Rumor grin
Na waoo, tel me more pls........!

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by duni04(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
udemzyudex:

You no well.. grin grin
No nau its a possibility
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by 100Cents: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ovialekhe: I believe it is real.dat explains all the senseless killing and human parts sales.

The devil tries to fake every good thing that God does.

The Bible says promotion does not come either from the East(Igbo land) or the West(Yoruba land) but it comes from God..

So the devil can also create evil wealth to his followers just as God blessed Solomon and made him the richest man ever on earth.

But the devil's riches do not last and is not even big...

How can a man sell his soul for only one million dollars when I have my eyes on One hundred Billion U.S. dollars ? Only God can give that one...
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by buoye1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
I neva do am,so ionno !!!
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by GirlsClubNG: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Everything Goes this #October. Shop the latest #fashion outfits and get 75% off. Click here to shop http://www.deboochecollections.com/sales/

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by buoye1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
osheno1:
It seems u are not alright. I.diot. Can't u read my post. Fool. Search for Odi Dollar on google.
U will just open ur mind wide without thinking. Weyrey!
shiarman!!u harsh oogrin weyrey boh?lwkmd
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by 100Cents: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
yuzedo: is real. my nebor in banana iceland is an blood money man.

his name is daddy shina aka MR JERRRY. he have a blood BANK in abroad sad

So you are still around ?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by tolu4you: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2014

its false abi? i dey pity you ooo, make one money ritualist catch you. he/she will just use your head or private part to make a cool money. the fact is this, blood money is real.
about forbes list. ritualist cant make the list coz forbes looks in to your investment and others but ritualists dnt have any real investment, their investment dey inside one locked dark room. abi u want forbes pple to go inside d room to check? lol

3 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nostradamus: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
bros,u don't seem to get hw dis stuff work...after dem do blood money for d client,d client go dey hustle but he go always dey favoured in any kind hustle he dey(ajayi d tailor was a fashion designer,but he dey successful,leonac deals in electronics but he's late now;he died at a very young age)
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by eduxerxes: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
U guys know of the "Otokoto" saga in the 90's right? Well...It happened ryt in my area whr I live (Otokoto avenue in Owerri). He used Master Ikechukwu Okonkwo to facilitate his rituals (blood money). Thing wit this "blood money" is that they seem not to invest it (kinda eat-as-it-comes) that's why they ain't as rich as dangote and co who are valued according to their investments and nt hw much money they've got. It is REAL peeps, I witnessed the whole saga!
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by macof(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2014

how do u know none of them did rituals to become rich?
Is this not assumption?
Do u know the 100richest people personally?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by 100Cents: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
englishmart: what are you all saying? Una dey disturb my sleep Jare.

Okay..

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
since2005: hmm
k
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by osheno1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lautech Boy - Odi Dolla: A known ritualist. www.nairaland.com/1371357/odi-dollars-flaunts-shrine-foreign

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) / Geles: A Nigerian Woman's Must Have. The History Behind Geles / Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.