Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. (86102 Views)

Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks / ~Blood Money: Does It Really Exists?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by AmNotDrunk(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
harryfish:
First of all I am not a male. I don't know about about googling, I read it in the paper in 1993. The man's name is BESSOY. Had oil filling station in onitsha back then. Everyone that grew up in onitsha during this periond must know is man and his story. Don't know if u cn get it online.

either out of curiosity or because I too like amebo, I did some research online check d link and let me know if he's the one. allafrica.com/stories/201212241000.html

please read the whole article
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by bastien: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bergs:

my guy don't b decieved......these guys are either drug lords or kidnappers....

imagine what Nigerians could say if Mark zuckerberg were to be a Nigerian...... nonsense
which mumu drug lord,abegi, which drug lord,go buy bullet proof car see dsame car for another person hand,stop d person tell am say na fake be him own car, dem argue till dem call police pay dem say make dey spread bullet for there motor?

Guy if u never see dem me don see dem enough thats why I give location if u doubt....go satellite or festac......... ask of Dacoco.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Missmossy(f): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Its very real especially in the Nigeria of today,some sons of this earth wanna make it big by hook or crook. Some even go as far as slaugtering/slaying their parents or siblings to achieve this terrible plan of theirs.

A lot happens as regards money rituals and all that it entails,take it or leave it.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by aspirebig: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op,

There is a way that seems right to man, the end is destruction.

You better work hard to be comfortable in life than thinking of killing fellow man to get rich overnight.

A word is enogh for the wise.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by osheno1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
i just came across a newspaper post about a lautech guy called lanre that used his girlfriend for ritual. So i searched online to read more about it. After reading many post, all leads pointed to a guy called Odi Dollar. It is reported that he is their mastermind. Then i was able to get his number. This is number 08134779672. Pls call him and pretend as if you want to do money ritual and lets hear what he will say.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by unXido: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
I wonder y pple think that dese people dat goes for money rituals are doin it to make d forbes list.
First of all, I av to admit dat it is real. N for poeple dats says it is an African myth, I pray Dat u wunt be a victim!
Many of these people dat do money rituals are doing what dey wunt benefit from. Most of tham can't spend d money n for some of them dat spends, it has to be d quota aloted to them. I av actually seen some of them 4 real but can't talk abt dem here. I pray we will not all be their prey by Gods grace.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Graphical(f): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
I have never believed blood money exist until last Tuesday 30th September I had a scary experience. I still shudder thinking about it. God help us.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ugoezeik(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
harryfish:
First of all I am not a male. I don't know about about googling, I read it in the paper in 1993. The man's name is BESSOY. Had oil filling station in onitsha back then. Everyone that grew up in onitsha during this periond must know is man and his story. Don't know if u cn get it online.
ok my sis. tanx for d info
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by AmNotDrunk(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
osheno1: i just came across a newspaper post about a lautech guy called lanre that used his girlfriend for ritual. So i searched online to read more about it. After reading many post, all leads pointed to a guy called Odi Dollar. It is reported that he is their mastermind. Then i was able to get his number. This is number 08134779672. Pls call him and pretend as if you want to do money ritual and lets hear what he will say.
bros try the line and tell us ur conversation with him nah.
me I no fit look the no twice sef before my phone will auto dial the no.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by frizzy092(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Neldrizzy: Abeg who know any baba wey sabi do am without killing of human being?? Money must be made !!!

Money ritual is for real niqqaz....I have. a friend over here in Ghana who did it,in my quest to make money I also wanted to.They had many options like,either you bring someone's head,private part and pubic hair...Another was you would kill a goat and share it among neighbours, one person would die the next day.
Another again was that you would bring a young girl between the age of 2-8years.

There is also this money bag thing they also do.For as low as 1500cedis you would get a bag full of dollars.Another friend of mine also did that...I went with him to the shrine,I witnessed everything from the calling and enchanting of words.My friend left with a bag full of dollars that day.

BLOOD MONEY DOES EXIST BRAHS.
But for me anor dy for that one,God's time is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by tivta(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
What I believe in is karma. What goes around comes back around. Some may believe in money ritual and some may not. It might work for some and others it won't work. At the end of the day its your belief or faith that will work for you. God has given us freewill to do as we please. You can't blame americans who don't believe in it when their government provides all they need. We africans have always been religious to a fault hence why the white man used it to easily conquer us. If juju or blood money is so powerful, why didn't it chase away the slave masters? Instead the white man used his belief in logic to fight off any curse or brain washing that juju or dibia men used on them. I say it again, its what you believe in that will work for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by osheno1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
AmNotDrunk:
bros try the line and tell us ur conversation with him nah.
me I no fit look the no twice sef before my phone will auto dial the no.

Bros i call am o. He come ask me say se na me call am in d morning, na hin i come tell am say so na you be odi dollar abi, ur father. I come cut the call.
Afta dat i come dey reason say why i no fit tell am say i wan do money r.itual sef, make i hear wetin he go talk.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Bergs(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
bastien: which mumu drug lord,abegi, which drug lord,go buy bullet proof car see dsame car for another person hand,stop d person tell am say na fake be him own car, dem argue till dem call police pay dem say make dey spread bullet for there motor?

Guy if u never see dem me don see dem enough thats why I give location if u doubt....go satellite or festac......... ask of Dacoco.

am not arguing with ya........#bilivitoruleave
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by benega: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bergs:

my guy don't b decieved......these guys are either drug lords or kidnappers....

imagine what Nigerians could say if Mark zuckerberg were to be a Nigerian...... nonsense
my brother u won't understand, I stay in festac. Dagogo dispenses cash more than an atm in bannana island. Dat guy moni is unlimited. U won't understand.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by EzeeYFB(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Our uncle jona!!

Na wa oo
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by coronaprof(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Blood money is real. It can be said to be modern day slavery or brain drain system. We're all guilty.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Fourwinds: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
remember d devil gives wealth and can ask for anything as a condition
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by benega: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
aspirebig: Op, op, op, how many times did i call u?

There is a way that seems right to man, the end is destruction.

You better work hard to comfortable in life than thinking of killing fellow man to get rich overnight.

A word is enogh for the wise.
and who told you I intend dinning with d devil??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Bergs(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
nollywood could really b deceiving most times especially casts like kanayo o kanayo and co.......pls this is 21st century where an average man will prefer this so called blood money to risking their lives in robbery, especially highway operations, and other tasking jobs

I thinks a lot of Nigerian movies had laid much emphasis on witchcraft and magic other than more realistic views..

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by bastien: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bergs:

am not arguing with ya........#bilivitoruleave
#iwaka
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by AmNotDrunk(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
osheno1:
Bros i call am o. He come ask me say se na me call am in d morning, na hin i come tell am say so na you be odi dollar abi, ur father. I come cut the call.
Afta dat i come dey reason say why i no fit tell am say i wan do money r.itual sef, make i hear wetin he go talk.
u get small liver to at least tell am his father oo. but me I can't call him.
Thank God sef I no too like adventure.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Bergs(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
benega: my brother u won't understand, I stay in festac. Dagogo dispenses cash more than an atm in bannana island. Dat guy moni is unlimited. U won't understand.

if u think that is real, then what stops the babalowo that does the magic from being much richer than these guys.......my guy I hate arguing these things with a mature person...........most people have experienced penury to the extent of doing anything I mean anything for money
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by boboLIL(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op d day yhu go fall victim na dah day yhu go hw real is it....
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by israel7732: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
dhammyg: I THINK IT IS FALSE

IF IT IS TRUE WHY IS THAT NONE OF THE RITUALISTS HAVE EVER MADE THE FORBES LIST

CHECK THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,NONE OF THEM DID RITUALSwinkTO BECOME RICH IN LIFE WORK HARD AND BE SMARTwinkFUCCK BLOOD MONEYangry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are wrong. I mean no offense. but ritual money is real. it is also level by level.
some are in the level of 3310 while some are in the level of iPad.
you should understand by now.
shine your mind.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by harryfish(f): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
AmNotDrunk:

either out of curiosity or because I too like amebo, I did some research online check d link and let me know if he's the one. allafrica.com/stories/201212241000.html

I just read it and I must tell you that its total rubbish. D paper where I read it was an interview with the man himself. The thing affected his filling station then. Cos I was people stopped going there just cos of that. I know I was young then but not 2 young 2 know what I read.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by coolviv: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Be like say Na true too.
I remember one elderly priest that went to pray for a wealthy man's house warming.
One week later, d man n his wife ran to him saying they've been hearing a baby cry every night.

Long n short of it, d guy later confessed to using a baby for a ritual. True story, heard it over 15 years ago.

People get mind sha.

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
benega: We have all encountered this subject both In films and in the real world. But do u belive it exists??how possible is it in the real world ?? Initiall, I used to dismiss such tales as fantasy but some events I've witnessed have turned my beliefs 360. 4 instance how can a man burn down 5 consecutive shops(shops he rented 4rm pple 4 his wholesale biscuit business) under mysterious circumstances within 3 years? And his fortunes instead of dwindling is growing in leaps and bounds The last shop he burned was my uncle's and after that incident my uncle suffered serious economic recession even till now. I have other stories that I'll share as the thread progresses. If u have any, share it here and also if u think u have an explanation to these eerie occurrences then by all means share it with us. #peace

Chairman,its real o,i know a man who's trucks kept having accident and killing people,then his filling station burnt,and he got even richer,people said he's a ritualist

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by harryfish(f): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
AmNotDrunk:

I grew up in onitsha. I can tell u so many of these stories. The ones I heard and the ones I witnessed. But I am nt too good in writting long texts or whatever. 4 d banana stuff: it got 2 an extent all the tenants there packed out and no one agrees to rent a flat there.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by kilimanjaro(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
osheno1: i just came across a newspaper post about a lautech guy called lanre that used his girlfriend for ritual. So i searched online to read more about it. After reading many post, all leads pointed to a guy called Odi Dollar. It is reported that he is their mastermind. Then i was able to get his number. This is number 08134779672. Pls call him and pretend as if you want to do money ritual and lets hear what he will say.

Too many ignorants in this world, @Topic, blood money it's real!!! Just that we have innumerable fakers. for e.g, this foolish boy I quoted.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by benega: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
harryfish:
I grew up in onitsha. I can tell u so many of these stories. The ones I heard and the ones I witnessed. But I am nt too good in writting long texts or whatever. 4 d banana stuff: it got 2 an extent all the tenants there packed out and no one agrees to rent a flat there.
share 1 with us. Don't be stingy grin

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bergs:

if u think that is real, then what stops the babalowo that does the magic from being much richer than these guys.......my guy I hate arguing these things with a mature person...........most people have experienced penury to the extent of doing anything I mean anything for money

The Babalawos can never do it because they know the repercussion is very devastating and it has lots of conditions
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
I actually went through this whole thread shaking my head. I refuse to believe Nigerians think like this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) / Geles: A Nigerian Woman's Must Have. The History Behind Geles / Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.