Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. (86103 Views)

Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks / ~Blood Money: Does It Really Exists?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by newguy1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sometimes d way people on nl coment makes me tink all of u r not nigerians. Blood money is one of d oldest way some people make money , some tribe even makes it look normal i.e a frd of mine was gistin me abt where he was serving dat majority of d young boys in d town drive n own buildin allover town n some of dem dies b4 d age of 40. Bm is real peeps stop actin americana

5 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by brooksXXX(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by olu77(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
since2005: hmm

You've been saying 'hmm' since 2005, are you a land speculator? grin

7 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by chamboy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Funny enough its in the WEST too

4 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: The devil can give you riches,children,a husband and anything you want but if a man wants to dine with the devil, he should be ready to eat with a very long spoon! Don't undermine the power of sacrifice and of blood! We as christians are rich in christ today because of the blood of Jesus that He shared but it is good riches! It works both ways. I guess you get my drift
pls when did Jesus shared blood? I wan collect my share too
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by mexzony: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
People who say blood money is not real are deceiving themselves.
That thing is as real as day and night itself.
The devil has powers.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Scyllapatron: once upon a time, there was a newly built 3-storey building in Onitsha, Anambra state, every night a teenage-voice would be shouting "buy banana, buy banana"
the tenants would come out to see who is selling banana at that time of the night but they would see no one. when they retire to their flats the voice will start shouting again "buy banana buy banana"
at the end of the month all the tenants moved out of the building, it was later rumored that the landlord used a teen banana seller for money rituals.
Source - Rumor grin
I watched a nollywood film on this story
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by lastchild: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Raiders: Op, you watch too much nollywood movies. Blood money is not real. Its 2014 and people in Africa still believe in that
that means you are still not exposed to realities of life, go to onitsha and see for yourself,its no longer a hidden thing, Its a game of people who has got mind

Saying it doesn't exist is like saying devil doesn't exist
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Go and research u will find out that does that said it did,nt exist has done it or still trying to do it,find out u will know am a clairvoyant.

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
beebless: its a movie titLed "hunted souL"
yes,u re right.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by walexGodson(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op abeg I need am if na true say e dey
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Raiders: Op, you watch too much nollywood movies. Blood money is not real. Its 2014 and people in Africa still believe in that
I've you visited SOKA IN IBADAN ?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by chiedu7: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2014

Matthew 27:3-8King James Version (KJV)

3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

6 And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.

7 And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.

8 Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.

5 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by duni04(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
samflexxy: Its so real have almost been kidnapped b4 owk lemme explain further. I went to ajaokuta for a birthday party so when coming back to lokoja on monday morning I saw a car waiting for passengers so I hopped in while waiting for more passengers I saw a red cloth wrapped around a wood carved statue by then I was already suspicious minutes later the driver receive a call so he walked away from the car to pick it I stepped down from the car to catch some air so I had him tell the person that by 3 that day he will deliver the package that passengers are hard to come by that morning that he only has one passenger in his vehicle on hearing that I went in the car took my bag and took to my hills to my greatest surprise the driver got in the car to chase me my only savior that day was the road safety that were @the road side the next sunday I gave this as an testimony on how god saved my life ooo
cmon the guy could have been doing a courier service by the side, like most interstate bus drivers do. The "package" could have been a parcel he was to deliver.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Chubhie: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
prodigy22: I'll be back
and I will be waiting... Shiit!
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Blood blood is practically real.Blood money is not all about blood rituals,it occurs in different forms,blood money can b in form of looting n embezzlement of public funds i.e pension funds n other resources which could have been used for human n physical development,it could be in the case of a lecturer extorting money from students especially d good ones to release their grades,yahoo boys defrauding persons of their resources which have made so many magas lose their livelihood,it could occur through prostitution n other illegal or immoral means of getting rich,in conclusion any money that endangers or threaten the existence of others is blood money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Blood money or money ritual is very real!! It is as real as life and death! I will explain.

Those doubting blood money probably think it involves human being used for the ritual to be vomiting money, nope, that's not how it works- instead, the ritual is done to attract unmerited and merited favours, luck and fortune in whatever the person performing the ritual lays his or her hands on.

For instance, if Mr A decides to do money ritual...after performing all the necessary rituals (either with human being, animal or whatsoever), he will be instructed to go into any business or career of his/her choice, and that's it- if he/she chooses to be a government contractor or supplier, any contract he bids for must be awarded to him/her except another contractor who has the unction of God is involved, else, he/she will always win every contract.

If he/she chooses to become an entertainment celebrity, all he/she needs to do is to venture into any entertainment business he/she fancies- music, dance, acting, etc, and he/she will be attracting favours and good luck in that field.

If he/she chooses to be a business man/woman, same way, he/she will always have lots of patronage as long as he/she keeps maintaining the sacrifice.

If he/she decides to join politics, same luck follows. But then, the level of success depends hugely on your destiny/star and on your rank/status in the ritual society.

Some use theirs for career growth, securing jobs, succeeding at job interviews, promotion, winning court cases, winning every woman's heart, attracting men, protection (liable to failure when God says its up), etc.

So don't doubt it, its real....the devil still has power...I have witnessed a lot about it and spiritism that I can't share here for many reasons, but please believe in it but trust only in God Almighty- He alone is God and deserve your worship and praise.

No matter the situation, don't go for money ritual or involve in diabolical acts to out-shine your colleagues at work, etc...if its God's will that u will excel, you must no matter the delay, so be patient and wait for your time.

As for those on Forbes list, of course most of them didn't acquire their wealth ordinarily without getting their hands messed in one way or the other- if only you know what they pass through. Just become financially successful today and you will see how many invites and counsels u will be receiving from people- that's why most rich men that know how far, always run to God and clinge.

Go to Mobil @Eket and see different cult groups displaying and advertising their cult activities/meetings openly...and most of them are headed by white men.

I am done for now.

Jesus is Lord!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Me I believe its real sha.take nairaland for example,sinceeeee wen NL start oga Seun neva post him pic or come out for ocassions yet him money dey enter coolele

3 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by bastien: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
chuckdee4:

Does that Odogwu have serious bow leg?
He might be my neighbour, I don hear im gist before
yeah......that guy fit come him site wit range rover go back with porch
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by bastien: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
ugoezeik: bro dats my area nd u say f fact. God bless u my bro
thanks gee,bless u too
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by date1816: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Black, white, yellow and brown, all are equal, may Allah accept it from everyone. Ameen, ‪#‎Hajj2014‬

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
....and many successful people (politicians, business people, celebrities, working class people, traders, etc) u see and envy are into one form of ritual success or the other but u won't know.

It is very real!!!
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by drnairalov: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
I know one man, he graduated from DELSU he and Oyakhilome were mates, he was a friend of Oyakhilome when dey were in skul dis guy was a church rat since he had no job, he was working under the bridge in Ibadan as a load carrier 'Agbero' he was alwayz asking ma dad if he knew of any herbalist or if my dad did blood moni, of course my dad always told him no, the little help we could we gave him. he even went to Chris Oyakhilome's church if he cud be helped but unfortunately he didn't meet him..I think it wa oyakhilomes mom dat gave him 10k to go back home

Fast forward to 2009 dis man bought houses, bought lands, does agreement anyhow, he is now a money lender, if u cant pay he wud take your house and most likely dey end up not being able to pay. wen I went to his house I opened my mouth he is very rich now.. I suddenly became sure he did blood money wen a tragedy happened to me early dis year and dis man told me be wud take me to fortify my self, that I shud look at him he is a gud Christian yet he has to back it up with other powers...to be sincere I almost agreed cos I was tayad of life. .but I overcame the temptations.

10 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Okeycima: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Well what can i say to make people who say and belive it is not real to tink otherwise?.or do u tink dat blood money is only money gotten tru a native doctor?.do u know dat any money dat involve sacrifice whether human,animal is blood money?.do u know that is dangote or anyother billionaire is owing,or dumping waste from his factory ,dat is @ the deriment of the people or is affecting the people or lead to the death of people is blood money.OR DO U TINK DAT THE YAHOO DAT IS invoke not is done is a legit way?.even if it is done in a legit way,do u know whether the person been defrauded dead as a result.SO U SEE BLOOD MONEY EXIST IS JUX 4 U TO OPEN UR SEE IT

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by osheno1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Its real o. And don't get it wrong, money will not disappear into the persons hand. Its just that the person will be very successful in whatever he is doing.
Thats what Da Grin did.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by bestym: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
yuzedo: is real. my nebor in banana iceland is an blood money man.

his name is daddy shina aka MR JERRRY. he have a blood BANK in abroad sad
hw did u come to knw all this
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Ekiseme(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
It's real....but,i don't have any story to share
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Ekiseme(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
osheno1: Its real o. And don't get it wrong, money will not disappear into the persons hand. Its just that the person will be very successful in whatever he is doing.
Thats what Da Grin did.
nawa for you o

Ignoramus angry

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by irishCream: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
If blood money is real I would have been a billionaire since 16 undecided

3 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by erico2k2(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Scyllapatron: once upon a time, there was a newly built 3-storey building in Onitsha, Anambra state, every night a teenage-voice would be shouting "buy banana, buy banana"
the tenants would come out to see who is selling banana at that time of the night but they would see no one. when they retire to their flats the voice will start shouting again "buy banana buy banana"
at the end of the month all the tenants moved out of the building, it was later rumored that the landlord used a teen banana seller for money rituals.
Source - Rumor grin
An ordinary man can build 4 storey building.Y should a person do rituals just to achive 3 storey building.do t tou see that this gist is silly?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by AmNotDrunk(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
duni04:
cmon the guy could have been doing a courier service by the side, like most interstate bus drivers do. The "package" could have been a parcel he was to deliver.
Can you explain why the driver was chasing him?

@topic It's damn real.
If you reside in Abuja you must've heard of zuma rock's stories, if u haven't ask ur neighbour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by pat077: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
4 those saying blood money is nt real, do u believe in yahoo plus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) / Geles: A Nigerian Woman's Must Have. The History Behind Geles / Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.